10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Agaggio Inferiore Liguria – Top Hotel Reviews
Agaggio Inferiore Liguria is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Agaggio Inferiore Liguria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Agaggio Inferiore Liguria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Agaggio Inferiore Liguria. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Agaggio Inferiore Liguria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Agaggio Inferiore Liguria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Agaggio Inferiore Liguria:
One of our best sellers in Triora! La Stregatta is located in Triora, 20 miles from Menton and 24 miles from Monte Carlo.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sanremo is 12 miles from La Stregatta, and Alassio is 20 miles from the property. Levaldigi Airport is 39 miles away.
- The B&B is located in a beautiful old house with views over the valley. The hostess was super friendly and helpfull and had reserved a table for us at the local restaurant. The B&B is more like an appartement with big bathroom and a well equipped kitchen. Triora it self is well wort a visit!! The Wifi-connection was good.
Room itself was especially comfortable, with a brilliant view over the surrounding mountains and valleys.
The owners were most welcoming and friendly.
- Fantastic location. We compared it to Diagon Alley if you know your Harry Potter. very comfortable and had all the necessary facilities to cook an evening meal which was a nice change from eating at restaurants.
- Superb place with super freindly staff. Great value
- Super apartment in beautiful Triora!! Quiet with amazing views of the Argentine valley. The apartment has everything you’ll need for a short or long stay. The host was very friendly and helpful!!
B&B La Tana delle Volpi
B&B La Tana delle Volpi is located in Triora, just 20 miles from Menton.Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Monte Carlo is 24 miles from B&B La Tana delle Volpi, and Sanremo is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 39 miles from B&B La Tana delle Volpi.
- La signora Daniela è stata genitilissima ad accoglierci non solo nella struttura ma a Triora raccontandoci un pò di storia della città. È stato bello soggiornare nella Torre: caratteristica e confortevole (bellissima vista e veranda). La camera come anche il bagno erano sufficientemente spaziose. Buona la colazione servita nel bar della piazza adiacente.
- Gentilezza e disponibilità della titolare posto stupondo
- L’aménagement global de la chambre, la qualité de l’accueil, la très belle situation du B&B, et le petit déjeuner au bar, très sympathique!
Stanza molto bella. Ospitalità eccellente.
- Paese molto pittoresco pieno di storia, accoglienza e disponibilità della sig.ra Daniela, camera molto curata e caratteristica con vista panoramica, disponibile per tutti un ampio terrazzo con vista sulle vallate verdeggianti un vero spettacolo!
Cadurussu is located in Montalto Ligure, just 20 miles from Menton. The bed and breakfast has a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Monte Carlo is 24 miles from Cadurussu, and Sanremo is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- The staff was super friendly and wanted to help in any way they could! The hostess speaks English, which is a big pluss! The restaurant had GREAT pizza and good wine and the breakfast was super!
- The owners, Roberto and Christina (who speaks English very well) were so friendly and welcoming. The hotel is small and typical of the area – renovated farm house of wood and stone. The rooms are spacious with modern bathrooms. Peaceful and quiet even though the inn sits right on the road to Triora. They make the most wonderful pizza for dinner and cakes for desert. Very good prosecco and wine list. You can walk to Badalucco and drive to Montalto and Triora – three villages that are stunning to see and get lost in. For outdoor enthusiasts there are miles of alpine walking routes and mountain bike trails in the mountains.
- Igiene, ambiente romantico e accogliente, gentilezza
- La gentilezza e simpatia dei gestori. Colazione ricchissima e di qualità. Bella e personale, con gusto, la ristrutturazione del casolare
- Absolut einmalig eingerichtete Unterkunft. Wer antikes liebt, ist hier richtig. Die Inha ber liebenswürdig, versuchen jeden Wunsch zu erfüllen. Küche echt Italienisch. Pool vorhanden. Sogar Garage für Motorradfahrer wird angeboten. Frühstück sehr reichhaltig.
Bed & Breakfast Triora Medievale
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bed & Breakfast Triora Medievale offers pet-friendly accommodations in Triora.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or river. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Menton is 20 miles from Bed & Breakfast Triora Medievale, and Monte Carlo is 24 miles away. Levaldigi Airport is 39 miles from the property.
- Beautiful location perched high in the mountains overlooking Molini di Triora. Host was very nice and accommodating.
- Highly original concept. With rooms spread over the town you really feel “local”.
Being a Medieval village in the mountains of Liguria there are limited options for parking and access to your accommodations. Without doubt, this B&B is worth the extra effort of walking through the village to discover the spectacular views, fabulous accommodations, the location, the comfort, cleanliness and overall friendly welcome we received on our visit in July 2017.
We were also fortunate to have met Roberta and have an exclusive history tour with her through the village. The local restaurant went out of their way to ensure we had a table on a very busy night in the town. Everyone is friendly and it was a real pleasure to visit Triora.
- Large recently remodeled room with comfortable king bed, cross ventilation, a balcony and a heavenly view. Everything they can control was perfect. Breakfast fine, Italian-speaking host very welcoming. Be sure to take him up on his offer to come down to the main road (only place to park) and show you how to find the B&B– it’s about a 10 minute climb up stone walks and steps (some very steep), and the town has no map. Also, Italians don’t screen their windows. Take mosquito repellent.
- accoglienza, breakfast, riscaldamento, vista, posizione, silenzio,…
La Finestrella Di Montalto Locanda
La Finestrella Di Montalto Locanda is located in Montalto Ligure, just 20 miles from Menton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Monte Carlo is 24 miles from Finestrela Montalto, and Sanremo is 8 miles away. Levaldigi Airport is 44 miles from the property.
La stanza, la posizione e assolutamente la cordialità dei gestori.
Il ristorante è eccezionale.
- Camera pulita e ben aerata. Ristorante delle struttura ottimo.
- La locanda è situata in un paesino caratteristico che domina la vallata.
staff gentilissimo , molto pulito e carino , cena buona ..
- Très belle chambre avec vue sur la vallée. Si vous dîner sur place réserver le menu à 25 euros tout compris, un vrai régal pour les épicuriens. Le village est magnifique. Nous reviendrons avec grand plaisir.
- La stanza, la posizione e assolutamente la cordialità dei gestori.
Ai 3 Cantici
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ai 3 Cantici offers accommodations in Triora.Every room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Menton is 20 miles from Ai 3 Cantici, and Monte Carlo is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 39 miles from Ai 3 Cantici.
- The hosts were very welcoming and friendly although we do not speak Italian, they do not speak English, we were only staying 1 night and had to leave at 05.30. They even got up at 4am to cook us fresh croissants. Comfortable rooms, fabulous place, only accessible on foot up steep cobbled street. We were met and escorted by the children, not an easy place to find. Quite unique and quite wonderful.
- Lovely quiet location – the town is unspoilt and the centre is car free, on a hillside so lots of walking generally and stairs – but this hotel is pretty close to a parking area. Be prepared to climb stairs though.
- A vert nice and special stay in this old little stone village. The BB is located in the oldest part of the town and with an old stoan path as the only way to reach the BB, but the room and facilities was nicely redecorated. Our room was named Inferno and lives up to its name hence it was painted red. The host, Ricardo, was fantastic. His english was not the best (neighter is mine), but he gesticulatet in a fantastic nice and funny way and was friendly and helpfull. And triora is a cool village;)
- Ottima posizione per girare a piedi la bellissima Triora, simpaticissimi i titolari offrono un ottimo intrattenimento durante la colazione
- Posizione buona e silenziosa, accoglienza ottima anche nei confronti della nostra cagnolina, molto buona anche la colazione con il pane tipico di Triora
Le Macine Del Confluente
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Le Macine Del Confluente offers accommodations in Badalucco, just 19 miles from Menton. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with a hairdryer provided.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Monte Carlo is 23 miles from Le Macine Del Confluente, and Sanremo is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Levaldigi Airport, 46 miles from Le Macine Del Confluente.
- Great restaurant! Be aware thar a car is a must have to be able to fully enjoy the opportunities on the coast and inland.
- The restaurant was incredible, really delicious food and good wine. The room was also very pretty.
- Magnifique cadre. envie de revenir. Excellant place! Want to come back
Nous avons réservé l’hôtel mais aussi une table pour le dîner ainsi que le petit déjeuner.
Habitués des restaurant italiens celui-ci nous a agréablement surpris. Style bistronomique ce qui est rare en Italie ce fut un vrai régal du début à la fin du repas concernant le petit déjeuner là encore ce fut un véritable délice que du fait maison un grand bravo nous nous sommes régalés merci mille fois nous reviendrons c’est certain.
- La camera era favolosa,grande, molto confortevole e pulita,il camino la rendeva molto romantica! Bellissimo posto anche per l’estate con la piscina e spazio verde adatto anche alle famiglie….la colazione ottima,tanta scelta tra dolce e salato e il personale molto gentile e disponibile…sicuramente torneremo!!
Relais Del Maro
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Relais Del Maro offers accommodations in Borgomaro, just 26 miles from Menton. The bed and breakfast has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.Monte Carlo is 31 miles from Relais Del Maro, and Sanremo is 14 miles away. Levaldigi Airport is 43 miles from the property.
- The stay at Relais del Maro was the highlight of our trip. Attention to every detail in both decor and service. Breakfast alone makes it a destination. Everything so fresh and from local producers. Elena and her family go out of their way to make their guests feel at home and are ready to assist with any request. Such warm and lovely people, all. Would definitely return.
- Breakfast and high tea were absolutely spectacular. The room was amazing, and the whole building has a very distinct and lovely atmosphere. Piera, Elena and Martina are three lovely ladies, and together with very professional and kind staff they create an environment that makes you feel like royalty. Everything is well taken care of and the leaflets with information about the food, local products, lunch, walks in the neigborhood are very well constructed and an actual pleasure to read. Add to that the cute village of Borgomaro, and 2 great restaurants in walking distance (Censin da Bea & Ca Sottane) and this is a must do for a romantic couple getaway.
- Everything was exactly as I imagined from reading the ad, looking at their website and reading other reviews. The attention to detail was great and the staff were incredibly helpful and welcoming without being invasive. Their use of locally sourced, quality products is highly commendable. The garden is beautiful, the room characteristic but modern and clean at the same time, and the breakfast amazing. All in all a fantastic stay.
nice location not too far from the coast but far enough to be out of the madness.
lovely little hotel with comfortable rooms, a garden, views across the hills to the sea, a great little swimming pool area and an outside jacuzzi .
- Very helpful and Friendly staff, comfy beds and a very Nice lake very close where you Can jump in The river!
One of our top picks in Dolcedo – and a guest favorite.
B&B Ududemà is located in Dolcedo, 23 miles from Menton and 28 miles from Monte Carlo.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Sanremo is 10 miles from B&B Ududemà, and Alassio is 14 miles from the property. Levaldigi Airport is 47 miles away.
- The wonderful location, the perfect-detailed-home-made-breakfast and the very kind host.
- Laura was incredibly welcoming, friendly and helpful. She told us the best places to eat, booked them for us, shared ideas for activities during the day, told us how to get to the amazing freshwater pools and made our stay very enjoyable. The breakfasts were wonderful, everything was home made and delicious.
- Charming guest-house owned by Laura, a very friendly lady who does everything to keep her guests satisfied. Breakfast is gorgeous with home-made specialties and every morning a new cake to start the day, while overlooking the environment with it’s lovely view on the mountains and the sea. Clean, comfortable rooms decorated in local style ..
- Charming house in a very small, quiet village, about 15min to drive to the seaside. Don’t miss the great biking route along the coast to San Remo, Laura the house owner is very helpfull to give all kind of advice. Very enjoyable is the plentifull breakfast on upstairs teracce.
- Staying with Laura was the best decision we’ve made this holiday! We had a great time. Laura is so friendly and helpful! Really thumbs up for the rooms, the home made breakfast, the way Laura tells about the area (which is really beautiful) and the hospitality. The B&B is based on top of a hill which gives you the most beautiful sights. Go there ;-)!!
B&B Le Camelie del Bosco
Showcasing a barbecue and views of the sea, B&B Le Camelie del Bosco is located in Baiardo, just 27 miles from Nice.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Menton is 14 miles from B&B Le Camelie del Bosco, and Monte Carlo is 19 miles from the property. Levaldigi Airport is 45 miles away.
Rooms are comfortable and pretty. One feels at home immediately, the hostess is so welcoming and eager to help.
Breakfast is abundant and cosy, the more because it is taken in a large elegant space with a breathtaking view of the valley and the mountains.
- We had a romantic room with an absolutely fabulous view of the sea, the mountains and the nearby village of Bajardo. The hostess is a delightful lady, who speaks good English and bakes the most wonderful apple cake for breakfast. This lovely guesthouse is dog-friendly, which is a real bonus. Thoroughly recommended.
- Situation was stunning and owners very very helpful – we will return!
- Friendly welcome, home made breakfast. Great view and decor.
- Wonderful happy host and beautiful view. I liked the décoration as well
- Rooms are comfortable and pretty. One feels at home immediately, the hostess is so welcoming and eager to help.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Agaggio Inferiore Liguria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Agaggio Inferiore Liguria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Agaggio Inferiore Liguria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Agaggio Inferiore Liguria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!