10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Affligem Flemish Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Affligem Flemish Brabant is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Affligem Flemish Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Affligem Flemish Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Affligem Flemish Brabant. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Affligem Flemish Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Affligem Flemish Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Affligem Flemish Brabant:
B&B La Vie En Roses
B&B La Vie En Roses is located in Moorsel, 14 miles from Brussels and 22 miles from Antwerp. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Ghent is 17 miles from B&B La Vie En Roses, and Leuven is 27 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 17 miles away.
- Location is very coutry side but go with nice view.
- Excellent breakfast, really nice and friendly staff, great view, cozy room, big and modern bathroom. We just had a really relaxing and comfortable stay here, I can highly recommend it.
- Immediately felt ‘at home’ with friendlystaff and superb facilities. The room was large with excellent views of the flower beds. The clean lines of the woodwork gave the whole place a pleasing Scandinavian feel. Breakfast was perfect.
- Everything was just great! I have recieved fantastic support from onwers and great room with beautiful view. Great place with peace and quite sorrounding it. Good for everybody for romantic journey as well as business trip.
- the bed , the clean, the owners , the location full of roses, the calm.
Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Befour offers accommodations in Aalst. The bed and breakfast has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.There is a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Brussels is 15 miles from Befour, and Antwerp is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 19 miles from Befour.
- I was impressed and highly recommend to stay at Befour. The room, hotel and location exceeded my expectation. I will always use Befour in future when going to Bruxelles.
The eggs and salmon were nice as add-on to the extensive breakfast.
The appartement was clean and had a high degree of finishing.
The host was really friendly and dedicated to make the stay very good.
- Everything was perfect! I had a really nice stay, one of the best in Belgium so far!
- The location is very good, 15mints walk to both train station and city center. The house and the room are very nice, the host ( Bert ) has very good taste, and he is very kind as well. He even sent me to the train station upon my departure, his hospitality is truly appreciated. One more thing, the breakfast I had in his place was the best among all the B&B I have stayed. I had a wonderful stay, thank you, Bert ! Hope to see you in China one day !
- The rooms are completely new, clean and comfortable. Breakfast is really good
B&B Den Boomgaard Moorsel
Located in Moorsel, 13 miles from Brussels, B&B Den Boomgaard Moorsel features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Antwerp is 22 miles from B&B Den Boomgaard Moorsel, and Ghent is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- the fridge was filled with beer, only found it in the morning. Sad i would’ve like to drink a duvelke before going to sleep…
- Comfortable bed, excellent breakfast, nice shower, fridge/mini bar. Excellent price/quality ratio
It is staying in a private home’s bedroom which gives it family feeling.
Breakfast well taken care of.
Great value for money.
Probably best for a one night travel through stay.
- Very nice room and location, lovely garden and perfect car parking.
- Hosts are super friendly. Room is better than most hotels I’ve stayed in. Breakfast was tastey.
B&B Hof Selmussen
Fully renovated as a beautiful guesthouse, this former farm house has retained all of its charms and is enhanced with modern comforts.Surrounded by an ecological garden and overlooking a patchwork of fields, a tranquil atmosphere fills the grounds and rooms of this intimate retreat. The cozy rooms are located on the first floor and offer the comforts of a private bathroom and wireless internet access. Breakfast is served in the spacious living room – also an inviting place to relax with a book from our library or to enjoy some music or games.Located on the outskirts of Aalst and centered between Brussels and Gent, Hof Selmussen is a convenient home base for vacationers and travelers en-route.
- Very comfortable bed. Familiar flair. Close to downtown and highway but located at ask small quiet street.
quite and nice place for relaxing after long day .
breakfast was good and delicious .
- My 3rd visit and this beautiful place ran so smoothly bu Evelyn never disappoints. Accommodation, breakfast and location are just first class. If you see going to this area stay here, it’s the only place to stay.
- Absolutely gorgeous property, our room, bathroom, and complete facility. Delicious breakfast. Congenial and helpful owners. Great experience!
- Excellent personal service, charming interior and extrrior of the house and garden. Really nice breakfast, organic products. Nice and quiet. Really a place with style, high quality and attentive presence of the owner lady.
One of our best sellers in Dilbeek! Located in Dilbeek, 6 miles from Brussels, Onsemhoeve features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Antwerp is 26 miles from Onsemhoeve, and Ghent is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 12 miles from Onsemhoeve.
- This is the first place I’ve stayed where breakfast was laid out on individual tables for each guest. There was a good variety of cold meats etc. with crusty bread to die for. Eggs are cooked to order. I chose mine scrambled. Yummy!!
- Great welcome. The wine business in the farm is worth it. Great value for money for those who like to stick up. Finally they do the best breakfast and have the most amazing scrambled eggs.
The place is very nice, lovely and all comfort is available.
Delicious brekfast. I highly recommend this B&B for stay
how does this place has 9,6 score? it’s a perfect 10 in every sense. 😉
the owners, the place, the spacious rooms, the quiet surroundings. oh, and the breakfast is lovely.
if you don’t have to, don’t stay in the centre of brussels. the traffic and the noise are simply not worth it. perfect for families with kids.
- Everything – especially the breakfast. The accommodation is excellently located for cycling to some of the Toer de Geuze breweries
B&B Casa Cava
Located in Baasrode, 15 miles from Brussels, B&B Casa Cava features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Antwerp is 17 miles from B&B Casa Cava, and Ghent is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Very clean comfortable bed and spacious open plan facilities. Very friendly host, Lots of lovely hot water, and heating by radiators as required, Very quiet surroundings, couldn’t ask for better
- Kelly is a great host. Room modern, very spacious, clean and nice. An interesting building – completely renovated. Unique ceiling. Generous breakfast, nicely laid out. We were greeted with a complimentary drink, which was needed after a long day of cycling.
- The bed was so soft love it, breakfast was more then i could eat yummy.Our visit was for Flander rugby i wanted stay somewhere with the kids, only 12-14mins drive away very close.
- It was just a pleasure to meet our wonderful friendly hostess, Kelly who couldnt do enough for us. Casa Cava is unique and just fab, go and stay and see for yourself
- Very nice cosy place with the most hospitable hosts (and dog) I’ve ever met. New comfortable rooms (loft style), big green lawn and retro car in the yard. Breakfast – mmm!….:)
B&B Cosy Cottage
Centrally located in East-Flanders, near the historic city of Dendermonde and the art cities of Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp, Aalst and Mechelen, the Bed & Breakfast is ideal for exploring the surrounding area.You can enjoy a peaceful retreat in the country, with breakfast in the cozy dining room, with open fire and a view of the grounds, before exploring the historic and cultural sights of Bruges. Alternatively you can rent a bike and follow one of the many routes around the beautiful countryside, along the river Schelde.Whether you are looking for an active vacation or an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, this small cottage offers the perfect accommodations to return to at the end of the day.
- The property is honestly just beautiful. The owners have done a wonderful job in building and decorating. For example, the room where I staid had and oak beams with teak ceiling boards – all put together with wooden pins rather than nails. Lovely. The breakfast was also wonderful, and sitting by the real wood fire drinking your morning coffee is a lovely way to start the day. The owners were also extremely helpful, driving me to and from the train station when I wasn’t able to get a taxi…
- The breakfast was excellent, the room was spotless and well appointed, the bed was extremely comfortable, and the owner was pleasant and welcoming
- Very nice place for stay, clean room, fine breakfast.
- Superbly restored building. Very stylish and luxurious. Very large bedroom with our own Terrace. Garden and pool divine. Best asset of all is the wonderful hostess who was fun, very friendly and helpful. Fabulous breakfast and general ambience was very nice. We would highly reccommend
- Great location for cycling and walking. Busy road at the front, but the back garden is a really lovely and quiet place to spend some time. Very friendly and helpful people. Good breakfast.
De Logeur is located in Asse, just 9 miles from Brussels. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room.Antwerp is 21 miles from De Logeur, and Ghent is 23 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Friendly accommodating, wonderful breakfast and super clean and warm.
- Spacious loft room with a well equipped kitchenette for a longer stay, with a sitting corner and large flat-screen TV, excellent bedding, great breakfast easily to compare to a miniature buffet, with all that one can wish, from flaky croissants to very fresh breads, cheeses, meats, soft boiled eggs, jams, cereals and yogurts, you name it and above all a very friendly host! What else to add.
- prima prijs kwaliteit. Zeer vriendelijke gastvrouw. Echte aanrader
- Zeer hartelijke ontvangst. Je komt zeker niks te kort en de prijs-kwaliteit is prima.
- Séjour super agréable, les propriétaires sont juste au top. Accueil chaleureux j’aurais beaucoup à dire de positif en fait tout était positif je n’ai rien a en redire.
B&B Green Cottage
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the lake, B&B Green Cottage is located in Mollem in the region of Vlaams Brabant, just 8 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 21 miles from B&B Green Cottage, and Ghent is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 11 miles from B&B Green Cottage.
- The rooms were the size of a typical London townhouse, the beds were the most comfortable I have ever slept in, breakfast was great, the main living area probably the wackiest I’ve seen with stuffed animals emerging from walls and floors, it was great value for money, and absolute gold plated 10/10 in every respect. In fact I’d like to move in. Location perfect too.
- The bar is worked on a trust basis so drinks are available 24/7.
- Breakfast was quite good and the owner was very friendly.
- Het was een super mooie & originele locatie ! top interieur, leuke bar & houtvuur en de kamers waren perfecto ! we komen zeker terug Marc …
- ontvangst was zeer gemoedelijk en familiaal . Het voelde aan als thuiskomen . Zeer ruime kamer en badkamer en subliem bed !
B&B Het Hof van Petronilla
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Het Hof van Petronilla is located in Gooik. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Brussels is 11 miles from B&B Het Hof Petronilla, and Ghent is 24 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 17 miles away.
- Everything, great place, nice people, excellent breakfast, very happy to have chosen this one !
Great luxury room with private terras.
At walking distance to local bar-restaurant
- Overheerlijk, uitgebreid ontbijt! Ruime luxe-kamer met zalig waterbed en mooi balkon met zicht op het Pajottenland! Zeer attente gastvrouw! Fietsverhuur voor e-bikes vlakbij!
Zeer geschikte locatie op wandelafstand van het dorpscentrum. Ideale uitvalsbasis om mooie wandelingen te maken. Ook op wandelafstand is er een tof en gezellige brasserie/restaurant met democratische prijzen. Kamer prima,ontbijt zeer gevarieerd en lekker,kortom alles is daar in orde!
Ook een leuke babbel gehad met de gastvrouw en haar echtgenoot.
Gooik is nog steeds een echte parel!
- Leuke gastvrouw die je met open armen ontvangt. Zeer ruime kamer, netjes en mooi ingericht.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Affligem Flemish Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Affligem Flemish Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Affligem Flemish Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Affligem Flemish Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!