10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Adrano Sicily – Top Hotel Reviews
Adrano Sicily is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Adrano Sicily. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Adrano Sicily. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Adrano Sicily. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Adrano Sicily right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Adrano Sicily with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Adrano Sicily:
B&B Patty’s House
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, B&B Patty’s House is located in Adrano, just 18 miles from Catania.Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Taormina is 28 miles from B&B Patty’s House, and Giardini Naxos is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 18 miles from B&B Patty’s House.
- Great location. Patricia is a super friendly host. The B&B is a bit hostel-like, but is quite comfortable with a large rooftop terrace.
- Patty was very friendly and helpful in every way and all the facilities were clean tidy and well maintained.
- Patty, owner of the B&B, was friendly and enjoyable to chat with. Free street parking. Close to the large city park and Centro storico. Beautiful rooftop deck for breakfast and relaxing. Third floor B&B but well-equipped elevator specifically for her property.
- Apart from every thing to do with the accommodation – Patty
- Everything was great… Elevator was a plus… Location was central by the park…mid-town …. Patty keeps an excellent B&B that’s only 2 years old since the restoration… breakfast was more then expected and the long table was like enjoying breakfast with family …. Meet people from different walks of life! …Patty looks 35 … Send me $20 and I’ll disclose her age! ( Helps pay toward my next trip to Italy)….. Mike & Josephine
Eurelios is located in Adrano, 18 miles from Catania and 28 miles from Taormina.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the lake or city. Every room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Giardini Naxos is 26 miles from Eurelios, and Acireale is 19 miles away. Fontanarossa Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- lovely friendly welcome with everything i needed for my stay
Io e il mio compagno ci siamo trovati benissimo!
La padrona di casa è stata gentilissima e premurosa e abbiamo trovato la stanza accogliente e pulita, con un arredamento carinissimo, solare e vivace.
Il letto era davvero molto comodo, la camera ben riscaldata e la colazione ottima.
Se dovessimo ricapitare da queste parti, torneremmo sicuramente qui.
- de kamer was schoon, voldoende douche gelegenheid, en een heerlijk ontbijt
la posizione in centro.
la proprietaria cortese e disponibile.
- Situato in centro;camera ampia e moderna con letto comodo.Bagno spazioso nuovissimo anch’esso. La colazione ottima e ricca, con cornetti caldi,yogurt,cereali,succhi ecc. La signora ê gentilissima; avevo bisogno di un parrucchiere e mi ha presentato ed accompagnata personalmente.Per non parlare dei buoni pasto che ci ha offerto da utilizzare sull’Etna. Pulizia ottima e veramente nessuna pecca. Sicuramente io e mio marito torneremo in questa struttura.
One of our top picks in Ragalna.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Domus Verdiana is located in Ragalna in the region of Sicilia, just 12 miles from Catania. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. Taormina is 23 miles from Domus Verdiana, and Giardini Naxos is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 13 miles from Domus Verdiana.
- Vincenzo and Daniella were perfect hosts. Try to book a room with balcony because the view is great.
- Peaceful, quiet and green location. Easy parking. Super friendly dog! Great breakfast selection. Owner was extremely helpful with guiding us to nearby sights and providing dinner suggestions.
The quietness of the area. It is an excellent spot to visit the Etna but also not far from the coast. Vicenzo and Daniela are very charming hosts and know a lot about the area and further away in sicilia. They are great advisors! The room was cosy and perfectly clean.
Last but not least, the breakfast was beautiful and excellent!
- Vincenzo was very helpful. Gave us a lift to the restaurants in the evening which was very helpful. Breakfast was ample. View from our room on the corner was stupendous ( at least when there no cloud!)
- Beds and pillows were super comfy. Rooms spotlessly clean. Coffee and breakfast both excellent. Vincenzo and Daniela were very gracious and helpful hosts, providing advice and tips on what to see and where to eat in the area. He even drove us to a really good restaurant one evening when we couldn’t find it on our rented GPS 🙂 Restaurant name is Pietra Nera, an old converted wine press with lovely views.
Fontana del Cherubino
Fontana del Cherubino is offering accommodation in Santa Maria di Licodia. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also boasts and an outdoor pool. The tour desk can help arrange some activities and free WiFi is included.At the bed and breakfast, all rooms include a terrace. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries, while some rooms also feature a patio. The units at Fontana del Cherubino include air conditioning and a wardrobe.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes continental, buffet and Italian options.At the accommodation guests are welcome to take advantage of a hot tub. You can play table tennis at Fontana del Cherubino.Catania is 12.4 miles from the bed and breakfast. Catania Fontanarossa Airport is 13 miles away.
- Gabriel and Maria, the caretakers of the property, were exceptionally warm and friendly. And Mario, the owner, was there for breakfasts and we enjoyed learning about his family farm.
- I liked the piece and quiet, the outstanding view, the freshness and how delicious the food was and also how lovely the staff was
- Beautiful agritourismo south of Etna with excellent views. Very quiet – would have been a beautiful place, if the weather would have been better.
Friendly and helpful owner and staff, amazing view, perfect food, great oil.
Thank you for the great time in your home.
- Samantha is delightful woman and an amazing chef. Her dinners were delicious which was a good thing because there is nowhere else to eat in the area. Breakfast was good with delicious fresh eggs from the hens on the property. The layout of the relais is nice and the room was big with lots of storage space. No doubt a great place for kids.
Turismo Rurale Oro Verde
Turismo Rurale Oro Verde is located in Bronte, just 24 miles from Catania. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taormina is 24 miles from Turismo Rurale Oro Verde, and Giardini Naxos is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- I came to draw Mt. Etna and write – found excellent views within a short walk. The staff were authentically friendly, with dignity. Meals were tasty. I felt at home and able to concentrate on my work.
- Friendly and helpful staff; clean room; big bathroom; stable Wi-Fi; free private parking; good and cheap restaurant at the ground floor; nice breakfast. Very quiet and beautiful surroundings with the view of Etna. Perfect location to discover the region of Bronte.
- Delicious pistachio cream croissant for breakfast!
Room very comfortable. Excellent croissant with pistachio filling for breakfast. Rooms very clean.
Very good dinner too.
- Great view of Mt Etna. The staff were excellent. The facilities were very clean. They looked after me when I was not well. Very good place to stay for visiting this area. They offer a lovely 3 course meal with local products.
Good Morning Etna
Good Morning Etna Home is located in Bronte, just 24 miles from Catania. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. The guesthouse also provides bike rental. Taormina is 24 miles from Good Morning Etna Home, and Giardini Naxos is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Extraordinary friendly staffs. Breakfast room was so cosy and we enjoyed the conversation with other guests as well as the owner families.
- Amazing views of Etna and the surrounding hills to be had outside. It was perfect to unwind there outside and relax after a full day. Lucia and Vincenzo are young, full of energy and so welcoming. I ran into Vincenzo in the city and he shouted me a famous arancino al pitacchio. They showed me a great slice of Bronte and shared dinner with me too. Their connection to their town is so vivid and I would definitely stay with them again if I return to Bronte and use the bike again 🙂 Everything is new and clean in the b and b and it’s cool inside too. I came by train and it was not a long walk to get there.
The place is really fitting the description, very quiet area…..and the view !
Lucia was very helpful, good advice for
dinner. Private secure car park, and on top breakfast on the terrace.
Great view of the Etna
Staff is really nice
Amazing view from the room we had towards Etna.
Staff is nice and helpfull
Casa degli Ulivi
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Casa degli Ulivi offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ragalna, just 12 miles from Catania. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as horseback riding and biking. Taormina is 24 miles from Casa degli Ulivi, and Giardini Naxos is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 13 miles from Casa degli Ulivi.
- The property was in fantastic position and spectacular views – I could have stayed in my room forever.
- pleasant and friendly host. As part of the hotel is beautiful and has great views of the surroundings and very quiet.
Ruim, ” jaren 60 ” riant !
Zeer vriendelijke verhuurder, prettige bejegening.
- Struttura molto bella in un quartiere residenziale, si gode di pace e di tranquillita ma non si è mai isolati. Ottima base di partenza per visitare l’Etna ma anche Catania e dintorni. Il gestore Angelo, sempre presente e pronto a venire incontro alle richieste
- Struttura tranquilla e silenziosa, arredamento semplice e curato, spazi esterni molto godibili.
We Love Sicily
We Love Sicily is located in Belpasso, 9 miles from Catania and 25 miles from Taormina.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Giardini Naxos is 23 miles from We Love Sicily, and Acireale is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 9 miles from We Love Sicily.
No reviews yet.
B&B Etna House
One of our top picks in Nicolosi.Located in Nicolosi in the region of Sicilia, 8 miles from Catania, B&B Etna House features a seasonal outdoor pool, barbecue and playground. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet and shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.This bed and breakfast has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. You can play ping-pong at the bed and breakfast. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Taormina is 22 miles from B&B Etna House, and Giardini Naxos is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- so helpful hostess Angela and very good breakfast!!!
- Angela is a great hostess, great breakfast and room was really clean. A short walk away to the town center where there are great restaurants, and a supermarket nearby. Angela also gave us great advice and help on where to go and how to get there. Definitely recommend.
- Brilliant welcome with drinks and special cake. Helped us to organise trip up Etna for next day as 3 out of 6 wanted to climb to the top. Advised re evening meal, Brilliant breakfast. Lovely garden to relax in,
- The property was very very clean good service and they were very helpful .i would really recomend
- Lovely place very nice host and 100% worth the price and Anglia is lovely
B&B Polifemo Etna
Showcasing a sun terrace and a ski pass sales point, B&B Polifemo Etna is located in Nicolosi, just 8 miles from Catania.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.This bed and breakfast has ski storage and ski equipment is available. Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for skiing and biking. The bed and breakfast also provides car rental. Taormina is 22 miles from B&B Polifemo Etna, and Giardini Naxos is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Fontanarossa Airport, 10 miles from B&B Polifemo Etna.
- We had a wonderful stay. The B&B is really beautifully decorated. The breakfast was delicious with freshly baked bread and homemade cakes.
- Fabulous decor. The owner really cares and has worked hard to make this a beautiful B&B. Set in a lovely little town you feel at home from the moment you arrive. We had a fabulous nights sleep in a very comfy bed and enjoyed a sumptuous breakfast in the morning.
- Super cosy apartment with a lovely bathroom. Really nice people and wonderful, wonderful! Breakfast.
- A very warm welcome by very friendly owner, a huge royal and fully homemade breakfast. A quiet house with big and very nicely decorated rooms.
- It is a great place, lovely dining room, outside area, all very nicely decorated and it had a homely feel about it. The hostess was super nice and friendly and the breakfast was an absolute feast, home made granita, freshly baked cakes and an abundance of choice of everything. Our room was spacious and beautiful.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Adrano Sicily Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Adrano Sicily to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Adrano Sicily but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Adrano Sicily. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!