10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Acquafredda Basilicata – Top Hotel Reviews
Acquafredda Basilicata is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Acquafredda Basilicata. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Acquafredda Basilicata. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Acquafredda Basilicata. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Acquafredda Basilicata right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Acquafredda Basilicata with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Acquafredda Basilicata:
B&B HF Fiorella
B&B HF Fiorella offers pet-friendly accommodations in Maratea.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge and shops at the property.Diamante is 23 miles from B&B HF Fiorella, and Viggiano is 26 miles away.
- Variety at breakfast was more than good for Italian standards expected at this kind of place. Arriving late in the evening we were warmly welcomed by staff – all details explained, nearby restaurant recommended – that proved to be very nice, and we were allowed to park just at the entrance although large hotel parking is just round the corner.
- The room was surprisingly luxurious, and we appreciated the juice and dolces left out for us. The croissant in the morning was the best of our trip! We got a lift from our hostess (Fiorella?) to the station in the morning, which was very kind of her, especially as she had hurt her ankle.
- B&B Fiorella was ideally located for both the beach and the port – a short walking distance to both. Fiorella was a kin, generous and friendly landlady / hostess
- The host is an amazing woman with a hilarious personality. Breakfast was great, the town fun and interesting, and we found this secret grotto with the ruins of an ancient pool — so lovely!
- The rooms were huge and had a modern design. The breakfast was great, with some deliciously fresh croissants (if you wake up early enough).
B&B La rotondella
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, B&B La rotondella offers accommodations in Maratea, just 26 miles from Diamante. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries provided.There is luggage storage space at the property.Viggiano is 24 miles from B&B La rotondella, and San Severino Lucano is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
B&B La Casa Del Gelso
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, B&B La Casa Del Gelso is located in Maratea in the region of Basilicata, just 26 miles from Diamante. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.Viggiano is 24 miles from B&B La Casa Del Gelso, and San Severino Lucano is 24 miles from the property.
- I don’t know where to start, everything was great! The breakfast was lovely and the view from the breakfast terrace was beautiful. The room was spacious and spotlessly clean; there was everything you would want and extra little touches like fresh flowers. The hosts were very generous and happy to advise us on places to visit.
- Comfortable bed, clean, great hosts–great area for viewing the bay and vistas
- Absolutely loved location in residential area. Nadia drove us to the restaurant, Pepe, and picked us up after we had finished.
- Nadia, her mother and brother in law Pompeo welcomed us and treated us like family. We often travel in the area for business, but they made our business travel a very pleasurable one. We will always check their availability first when we return to the Cilento area as it is also perfectly situated for daily excursions to any of the many beautiful places in the park. Bring your bicycle as the area has some of the most beautiful cycling roads anywhere in Italy!
- We were warmly welcomed by Nadia and her mother Lidia and served wine and snacks on their beautiful terrace overlooking the sea. The room was immaculate and very comfortable with many lovely touches, such as fresh flowers.Nadia drove us into the village where we enjoyed a dinner at Pepe’s and then a 10 minute walk back to the B&B. A delightful family run B&B in a quiet village with spectacular views.
B&b La Giara
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Located in Maratea, 26 miles from Diamante, B&b La Giara features a terrace and views of the sea. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV, as well as a laptop are featured. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bidet.There is luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.Viggiano is 24 miles from B&b La Giara, and San Severino Lucano is 24 miles away.
- Maria welcomed us on a gracious and professional manner. She was available all the time and provided us with a “welcome home” great feeling. Excellent family and place to stay. We felt very welcome there.
- La gentilezza dei proprietari, la colazione meravigliosa e un panorama mozzafiato….
- Posizione tranquilla con una vista spaziosa sul mare di Acquafredda. Ottima colazione con torte e confetture preparate da Maria e Mariangela.
Il posto è pulito, accogliente con un panorama spettacolare, ho goduto del panorama sia all’alba che al tramonto ma anche di notte si ammira la luna specchiarsi sul mare….
La colazione è abbondante e soprattutto vi consiglio di mangiare gli ottimi dolci che La sign.Maria prepara per gli ospiti… un vero risveglio! Io e il mio fidanzato ci siamo sentiti in famiglia con i proprietari del b&b, Claudio e Mariangela, persone bravissime, disponibili, che ci hanno dato consigli sui luoghi da non perdere, cosa visitare, anche i loro figli sono molto educati.. Siamo stati benissimo e ci siamo tanto rilassati…..
- La conduzione.familiare e il clima rilassante nelle.relazioni.
Located in Maratea, 26 miles from Diamante, Nonna Vincenza features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a bidet and shower.Viggiano is 24 miles from Nonna Vincenza, and San Severino Lucano is 24 miles from the property.
What a great great host and place! Host Italo did also take us out for a beautiful hike in the mountain.
room 4/5 have a great view on the sea!
- Italo was a wonderful host and very welcoming. We liked the location, close to local shops and a very nice beach. Breakfast and coffee were lovely. We were a family of 5 who stayed for 2 nights and all would recommend to other visitors to the area. Excellent value for money, especially the family room.
- The host, Itoli was helpful and went out of his way to make sure he provided the breakfast we liked. Very pleasant sitting in the garden having breakfast.
- Il proprietario Italo è stato eccezionale. Ha risolto immediatamente un problema di prenotazione in pochi istanti. Simpatico e disponibile (anche un bel ragazzo) mi ha improvvisato anche una cena fredda essendo io arrivata in tarda serata. La camera è molto bella e pulitissima, la colazione ottima ed abbondante ed in qualsiasi momento Italo, se presente, offre qualcosa. Bellissimo anche il ricordino del B&B realizzato dall’artista Lilia. La struttura è vicino a molte spiagge ed alcune sono raggiungibili anche a piedi. Grazie ancora, sicuramente tornerò, probabilmente per la notte di S.Silvestro che si terrà lì vicino in collaborazione con la RAI.
- La tranquillita’ del posto ,la cordialità del gestore ,la buona colazione.
- What a great great host and place! Host Italo did also take us out for a beautiful hike in the mountain.
Maratea Garden House
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Maratea Garden House is located in Maratea in the region of Basilicata. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Diamante is 26 miles from Maratea Garden House, and Viggiano is 24 miles away.
- The owners were very friendly and helpful. I’d like to return.
- The cleanest b&b ever been, spotless, room is big and comfortable, bathroom is modern andandand and and
- The hotel was a bit difficult to find, and have to assess by steps, however the manager was extremely nice and the home made breakfast was delicious.
- Mariano and Giusy were delightful hosts, going to great lengths to make our stay comfortable and enjoyable. The property was in a very quiet location in the middle of the Maratea area. There is a comfortable sitting and dining room where you can relax at any time. And Mariano provided a substantial and tasty breakfast.
- We enjoyed our stay. Friendly staff, complete breakfast, nice garden and quiet location. The superior room is light, located on the first floor, and has a terrace with sea view. Five minutes walk to the railway station and to two restaurants.
Bed and Breakfast Nefer
One of our top picks in Maratea – and a guest favorite.
Bed and Breakfast Nefer is located in Maratea, 25 miles from Diamante and 25 miles from Viggiano. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.San Severino Lucano is 24 miles from Bed and Breakfast Nefer, and Palinuro is 21 miles away.
The location was lovely, with a view of the ocean. The owners were very friendly. They don’t speak English, but one speaks Spanish so we were able to communicate that way. This was the best breakfast we have had in Italy. First time that someone served eggs! Normally everything is sweet.
We had to leave earlier than usual, and they were very accomodating to serve us an early breakfast.
- The location and its view are positively spectacular. The entire B&B is a series of lovely accommodations in a centuries old edifice replete with terraces and balconies overlooking the sea. Hosts Rita and Franco are wonderfully helpful and gracious. The breakfast is among the very best I’ve had in all of Italy.
- Location, the facilities provided and the friendliness and helpfulness of the owners
- This was a lovely place to stay near the sea, surrounded by nature, The rooms were beautiful with much attention given to every detail. The breakfast was a feast which included homemade baked treats. Massimo and Rita were delightful hosts who dedicated themselves to making our stay comfortable. We will never forget their warmth and generosity!
Very nice B&B. A bit outside of Maratea.
Very good breakfast and very friendly host.
Excellent fish restaurant within walking distance.
- The location was lovely, with a view of the ocean. The owners were very friendly. They don’t speak English, but one speaks Spanish so we were able to communicate that way. This was the best breakfast we have had in Italy. First time that someone served eggs! Normally everything is sweet.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Calandrella is located in Cersuta di Maratea. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes provided. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Diamante is 24 miles from B&B Calandrella, and Maratea is 2.5 miles away.
The property was absolutely beautiful. The garden was gorgeous and very relaxing with exceptional views over the water. The hosts were perfect, very attentive and helpful. The volcanic beach was sensational and only a short walk from the B&B.
What a wonderful place we very much look forward to coming back.
- The location of this property is stunning and tranquil. You look out over the Tyrrhenian Sea to lovely waters and mountains views. Our room was comfortable, clean and well appointed, with breakfast being either Italian or American upon your request. To top off this great B&B, are the owners. Pleasant, helpful and also owners of a wonderful seafood restaurant just a 5 minute walk away. We would definitely return to this lovely B&B and area.
- Beautiful property and view. Family is so thoughtful and generous. 24 hr snacks, beer and wine is available. Highly recommend.
- The owners and family were wonderful. They went to every effort to make us welcome. The website did not mention their lovely family restaurant only 5 minutes walk away where the food was excellent. Breakfast, sitting on the patio overlooking the sea, was spectacular.
- La location, il panorama, la cortesia, la gentilezza dei proprietari.
- The property was absolutely beautiful. The garden was gorgeous and very relaxing with exceptional views over the water. The hosts were perfect, very attentive and helpful. The volcanic beach was sensational and only a short walk from the B&B.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, B&B Mariposa is located in Cersuta di Maratea, just 24 miles from Diamante. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.Maratea is 2.6 miles from B&B Mariposa, and Viggiano is 25 miles from the property.
- Angela had home baked cookies and a delicious wine for us when we arrived
- The accommodation was excellent. The room matched the photo exactly. The view was wonderful. Angeline gave us the best breakfast we have ever had. She also went that extra mile and did our washing for us. We loved staying at this B+B. She recommended an excellent restaurant for dinner within walking distance of her B+B.
Alles! Selbst bei den eher frostigen Außentemperaturen hatten wir ein wunderschönes, warmes Zimmer mit dem versprochenen Meerblick und eine heiße Dusche.
Angela ist eine liebenswürdige und sehr hilfsbereite Gastgeberin. Noch einmal vielen Dank für das kleine Lunchpaket und die leckeren Kekse.
- L’affaccio su un golfo stupendo, la camera pulitissima e curata nei dettagli, ma sopratutto l’accoglienza e il calore di Angela, che ci ha accolto con i pasticcini fatti da lei e lo spumante, e il giorno dopo ci ha preparato una colazione superba, con frutta sbucciata, dolci fatti in casa (adoro la cicerchiata), marmellata e crostate caserecce deliziose.
Vista mare dal terrazzo
Gentilezza e cortesia della proprietaria
One of our best sellers in Maratea! Located in Maratea, 24 miles from Diamante, Zia Yaya features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.Viggiano is 25 miles from Zia Yaya, and San Severino Lucano is 24 miles from the property.
- Beyond excellent, absolutely exquisite. The place is like a little slice of heaven…the staff are kind, generous, warm, loving and professional. We look forward to returning to Zia Yaya’s for many years to come, again and again!
- Its located close to the sea, absolutly quiet, all you can hear is the singing of the birds and the rolling of waves. Lovely landscape. Very good breakfast. The owner was so friendly and always helpful.
- Es war alles super, die Familie ist sehr herzlich und gastfreundlich.Das Frühstück ist fabelhaft.Es gibt Rührei,Schinken, Obst….einfach alles.Der Ausblick aufs Meer und den wunderschönen Garten ist einzigartig.
L’ospitalità prima di tutto.
La colazione fantastica.
La vista sul mare.
I proprietari rimarranno nel mio cuore
- Excellent accueil et petit déjeuner copieux. Petite crique à proximité. A recommander sans hésiter demandez la chambre vue sur mer et n’hésitez pas à contacter l’hôte directement.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Acquafredda Basilicata Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Acquafredda Basilicata to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Acquafredda Basilicata but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Acquafredda Basilicata. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!