10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Accettura Basilicata – Top Hotel Reviews
Accettura Basilicata is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Accettura Basilicata. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Accettura Basilicata. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Accettura Basilicata. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Accettura Basilicata right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Accettura Basilicata with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Accettura Basilicata:
Villa Testa is located in Campomaggiore, 29 miles from Matera and 15 miles from Potenza. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Venosa is 30 miles from Villa Testa, and Viggiano is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- Very friendly landlord. Received delicious afternoon tea from landlord.
Accueil chaleureux des propriétaires, attentifs à notre confort. Grande chambre avec coin cuisine, très belle vue et grande terrasse.
Une étape bucolique et reposante loin de la foule des sites touristiques.
- La gentilezza della proprietaria, la bella e spaziosa terrazza ideale per rilassarsi o semplicemente per fare l’ottima colazione che comprende non solo squisiti dolci preparati dalla signora, ma anche una gustosa parte salata con prodotti freschi e genuini.
- Sitio perfecto para desconectar, Personal muy atento y desayuno perfecto que puedes ir variando. Si os coincide el espectaculo de las ruinas Campomaggiore vecchio no dejéis de ir.
I proprietari sono gente splendida ci hanno fatto sentire subito a casa nostra le mattina abbiamo fatto colazione assieme la signora come fosse la mia mamma molto premurosa!! Che dire ci ritorneremo sicuramente lo consiglio vivamente!!
Ps: i miei figli e mia moglie avrebbero voluto restare lo ancora X molto tempo!!!! Grazie grazie grazie
La Casa di Penelope & Cirene
La Casa di Penelope & Cirene is located in Pietrapertosa, just 30 miles from Matera.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Potenza is 16 miles from La Casa di Penelope & Cirene, and Viggiano is 15 miles from the property. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 56 miles away.
- The owner picked us up at the bus stop far away and took us to the house, of course we paid the trip, The you man was good in English, but the owner lady did not speak a word English. We booked two beds, so I could have an own small room, we had the whole house for ourselves. The young man drove us also next day to the next village for extra cost, he was the best thing in this accomodation.
- I expected a room with a small bathroom but it was actually an entire home. Super spacious, was a real surprise and very comforting after a long train ride from Salerno! The family were very kind and welcoming. I was there to do the volo del-angello, a little nervous, but Romano told me stories about his grandpa doing it 7 times and he’s 84 so after that, I just relaxed and enjoyed the stars, the peace and quiet and woke up to beautiful views of all the countryside has to offer, before throwing myself literally into it
- Tutto perfetto.Accoglienza ottima, struttura consigliata in quanto si trova in un punto strategico e da la possibilità di poter visitare le bellezze del luogo.
- spazi, letto, posizione della casa e vista panoramica
- Nonostante ci fosse un problema idrico a causa di un guasto ,la proprietaria ha risolto il problema senza crearci alcun disagio!!!! Teresa persona eccezionale, grazie
Bed and breakfast Dal Duca
Bed and breakfast Dal Duca is located in Castelmezzano, 31 miles from Matera and 15 miles from Potenza.The rooms have a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Viggiano is 15 miles from Bed and breakfast Dal Duca, and Pietrapertosa is 1.2 miles away. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 56 miles from the property.
- Spacious apartments, fully equipped kitchen, coffee machine, power shower
- beutiful village – but you have to walk a kilometer to reach the b&b. It was impossible to go there by car.
I had a whole big apartment for myself: one big living room and a spacious kitchen (plus a bed room upstairs that I didn’t even need to use as there was a bed in the living room).
Staff was very nice and helpful.
Castelmezzano is absolutely amazing! I took Volo dell’Angelo and hiked the “Il percorso delle 7 pietre” from Castelmezzano to Pietrapertosa.
Nice big and comfortable “apartment” in a very memorable village with narrow and steep streets and lovely views.
Definitely worth visiting and staying in this village, however, do not try to drive your own car to any of the B&B’s available.
- Actually a two-storey flat – very spacious, clean and well equipped, but no views.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, La Panoramica offers pet-friendly accommodations in Castelmezzano, just 31 miles from Matera.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Potenza is 15 miles from La Panoramica, and Viggiano is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 56 miles from La Panoramica.
- Vista molto suggestiva sul paesino e le dolomiti. Pulito, ben riscaldato. Colazione abbondante ma preconfezionata. Proprietaria gentile e disponibile. Il centro del paese è ztl, si lascia la macchina giù al parcheggio, poi scarsi 10min a piedi, in salita.
l’alloggio dispone di un terrazzo con una bellissima vista, gli spazi sono ideali per due persone.
la proprietaria di casa è molto solare e disponibile.
- Materassi comodissimi panorama stupendo accoglienza super
- mi è piaciuto tutto, dalla disponibilità e gentilezza della proprietaria, dalla pulizia e dal posto.
L’accoglinza e gentilezza
il panorama mozzafiato che sivedeva dal beb la serenita’ e la pace del posto
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Al Castello offers accommodations in Castelmezzano, just 31 miles from Matera.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Potenza is 15 miles from Al Castello, and Viggiano is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 56 miles from Al Castello.
- il ragazzo che ci ha accolti e accompagnati è stato molto gentile, ci ha accompagnato e aiutato con i bagagli. L’appartamento è semplice ma accogliente, ben riscaldato
- Gentilezza e disponibilità del personale. Posizione panoramica
- Ottimo appartamento con vista eccezionale, la titolare molto disponibile ci ha dato ottimi consigli anche su dove mangiare, la posizione dell’appartamento permette di avere una vista meravigliosa sul paesino, purtroppo a discapito della comodità nel raggiungerlo, dato che bisogna parcheggiare lontano e arrivarci a piedi in salita. Ciononostante l’esperienza è più che positiva, alla fine camminare un pò non fa mai male, e in un borgo come Castelmezzano non vedo come ci si potrebbe muovere diversamente.
- Posizione panoramicissima con vista sul paese e tratta volo dell’angelo
- Posizione panoramica, b&b grande e confortevole.
Il Gelso is located in Trivigno, 11 miles from Potenza and 28 miles from Venosa. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.Viggiano is 17 miles from Il Gelso, and Castelmezzano is 4.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 55 miles from Il Gelso.
- Very nice hosts who welcomed us very warmly. The home is located in the mountains, and there is a nice balcony with the room!
Proprietari gentilissimi e super disponibili, pronti a fornire tutte le informazioni turistiche del caso.
Struttura immersa nel verde e ideale per chi cerca silenzio e tranquillita’.
Ottima posizione per spostarsi nei dintorni es. Castelmezzano e Pietrapertosa.
Ottima e curata colazione.
Da tornarci sicuramente.
- La atención excelente !!! La amabilidad de Fernanda y su marido excepcional !!! Repetiría sin pensarlo y lo recomiendo , nos han echo la estancia especial y muy confortable!!
- Gentilezza disponibilità dei proprietari, posizione comodissima da raggiungere considerando le difficoltà del territorio e tranquillità.
- Le couple qui nous a accueilli dans cette maison d’hôte était particulièrement aggréable
B&B Vigna del Duca
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B Vigna del Duca offers accommodations in Grassano, just 17 miles from Matera. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with bathrobes provided. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides free use of bicycles. Potenza is 25 miles from B&B Vigna del Duca, and Viggiano is 28 miles from the property. Karol Wojtyla Airport is 43 miles away.
- warm hosts, clean and beautiful stay. Homemade breakfast with local products ( homemade juice, butter, marmalade, and they asked for our preferences ahead: I got my usual scrambled eggs with my usual coffee). Great sleep, and bathroom has all you need! location is perfect on top of the hill, great for the walk in Grassano old town. Plus I Loved the greenery landscapes of Grassano. People were very nice, a great stop on our way to Matera, Alberobello , Ostuni and Bari. The less touristic stop, living in the Heart of Italian life, great Grassano stay!
- Very clean and modern room, fantastic breakfast which even included homemade cake! Lovely welcome by the owner.
- Great owner (grandma). Even if she doesn’t speak English, we understood each other, so no problem with it. The BREAKFAST! it is the best for all B&B we had in Italy for two weeks. So thank you for such an efforts! Wi-Fi was good and the room was very clean!
- All the comforts of home! Beautiful room and the service was friendly and welcoming! We were sad to leave!
- My wife is a clean freak and she couldn’t find one speck of dust. The owners are warm and friendly and treat you like family and not a customer. Free wifi,breakfast included, million dollar views…..I can go on and on.
B&B da Rosario
B&B da Rosario offers accommodations in Campomaggiore.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. All rooms include a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Matera is 29 miles from B&B da Rosario, and Potenza is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The place was clean and very well organized. We also enjoyed the design of the place and the modern gadgets on the property. Rosario, the owner, was very friendly and helpful. He suggested very good restaurant and offered to accompany us if we need to. Some of the food was home made and tasted very good.
- Friendly and welcoming owners. Clean, modern, comfortable and peaceful rooms. Well equipped shared kitchen.
Excellent apartment, new furnished, clean and you might find even some ideas for your home.
Not everybody finds this place up on a hill but really worth a stay.
- The owners operate a beautiful, new B&B with the most beautiful breakfast one can imagine. A wonderful 4 night stay in a spacious room, very modern shower, all the comforts. Also, very quiet and tranquil.
- Pulizia, cordialità e cortesia. Sembra di stare a casa. Bravissimo e molto accogliente il proprietario che se interppellato lascia dei piacevoli consigli su cosa vedere e dove assaporare delle buone pietanze. Complimenti
B&B L’Arabatana offers accommodations in Pietrapertosa.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.Matera is 31 miles from B&B L’Arabatana, and Potenza is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 56 miles from the property.
- Very warm welcome. The owner had made lovely cake for us. Very cosy apartment on a beautiful spot. Excellent price quality.
- Location! Host was very friendly, helpful and very proud of her place and town. She even baked us a welcome cake and jams! Free parking with a few steps. Authentic
- La posizione tranquilla in cima a un paese spettacolare. Unico rumore il vento
- Sabrina dolcissima e generosa padrona di casa, sempre pronta a darci spiegazioni. La stanza bellissima con l’antico forno della nonna e che dire..la colazione al profumo di marmellate e miele fantastica!
- Sabrina è una persona squisita, ci ha accolti con entusiasmo e ci ha messo subito a nostro agio. consigliato!
Al Balcone delle Dolomiti
One of our best sellers in Castelmezzano! Showcasing a terrace and views of the city, Al Balcone delle Dolomiti is located in Castelmezzano in the region of Basilicata, just 15 miles from Potenza. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom with a bidet and shower, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Viggiano is 15 miles from Al Balcone delle Dolomiti, and Pietrapertosa is 1.4 miles away. The nearest airport is Karol Wojtyla Airport, 56 miles from Al Balcone delle Dolomiti.
- Our room was comfy and cosy (important as we visited in December). Our hosts were super lovely and full of hints and tips for enjoying our stay in their town. Best of all, on-site parking was easy and included in the price (Castelmezzano is perched on a hillside with steep, one way streets; but staying and parking here was a breeze!). Highly recommended.
- Warm and welcoming property owners. Fantastic view. Easy to find. Free on-site parking was excellent. Castelmezzano is a great village.
- Lovely view from the balcony. Great localization (yet quite steep uphill walk from centre of Castelmezzano). You can actually hear screams from Vollo dell’Angelo 🙂
– great location on top of the village with view over the valley
– easy access by car (directly next to the tunnell from the highway) and private parking
– hosts were really nice and helpful. They welcomed us with a cup of coffee and we got free upgrade to a better room with balcony.
– room was cozy, warm (they are prepared for cold nights in winter) and modern
– breakfast was huge, delicious and local
- Very nice greeting 😀 Balcony view fantastic 👍 Very good breakfast 🤗
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Accettura Basilicata Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Accettura Basilicata to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Accettura Basilicata but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Accettura Basilicata. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!