10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Abbey Wood Greater London – Top Hotel Reviews
Abbey Wood Greater London is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Abbey Wood Greater London. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Abbey Wood Greater London. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Abbey Wood Greater London. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Abbey Wood Greater London right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Abbey Wood Greater London with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Abbey Wood Greater London:
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Bostall Hill offers accommodations in London, just 4.4 miles from Greenwich Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Greenwich is 5 miles from Bostall Hill, and O2 Arena is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Relaxing Georgian House
Relaxing Georgian House offers accommodations in London.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Greenwich Park is 2.2 miles from Relaxing Georgian House, and Greenwich is 2.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 1.2 miles from Relaxing Georgian House.
- Lovely house, like a home from home. Highly recommend.
- The hospitality of the owners; so welcoming and friendly and helpful with bus and train information. Lovely, non-fussy breakfast which absolutely suited us. The owners gave us the run of the lounge which was lovely and homely.
- The host was lovely, the bed comfortable, and the breakfast wa made just for me – and was delicious. On a bus route outside, which could be very handy, but the room was at the back of the house and was very quiet .
- The house was welcoming and cosy. Our hosts were both amazing, providing great travel advice and an amazing breakfast.
- Close to where I was going , friendly , helpful, comfortable, welcoming
The White Horse B&B
The White Horse B&B is located in the Greenwich neighborhood in London, just 1.8 miles from North Greenwich Metro Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play darts at the bed and breakfast. O2 Arena is 1.9 miles from The White Horse B&B, and Greenwich is 2 miles away. The nearest airport is London City Airport, 0.6 miles from The White Horse B&B.
For my stay all I needed was a clean bed to sleep in which is exactly what I had. I was given to the bonus of an ensuite too.
What I was not expecting was everyone in the pub to be so friendly and make my stay so much fun. If you are up for a drink or two and a laugh this is definitely the right place to stay! Next time I am in the area I will definitely be back.
- the room was very dirty and the bed sheet was dirty. i wont recommend it to anybody
- There was one staff member who was helpful and kind other than that nothing good.There was nothing to like.
- The 2 staff members we met (young lady behind the bar and the landloord) were very friendly
- Staff were awesome, great service and advice. Happily stayed past their knock off time to ensure we enjoyed our stay
- For my stay all I needed was a clean bed to sleep in which is exactly what I had. I was given to the bonus of an ensuite too.
Barking Park Hotel
This family-run B&B is in Barking, and offers meal preparation capable accommodations 25 minutes from central London by train. Barking and Ilford shopping center is a 5-minute drive away.Rooms at Barking Park Hotel are traditionally furnished, and all feature a TV, tea and coffee making facilities, and picturesque city views.Barking Park Hotel is located just a 5 minute drive from the M11, and has easy access to the M25. There is a 24-hour front desk, so guests can come and go as they please.
- The room was smelling really bad the toillete was not clean the room was really bad i cant sleep properly bcz off bad smell
massive car park , clean very warm room with a very good shower in the bathroom
Slept room 6 on groundfoor next to reception and it was quiet
decor was good with picture wallpaper and tea coffee available with kettle in the room
lovely staff and would go back anytime
- Located at easy to move around area with excellent customer services staff.
- Apart from the 1st receptionist, the rest of the staff that I come across, were polite and friendly.
- Its the most dirtiest and the most unprofessional hotel i have ever stayed in
Located in the Newham neighborhood in London, 1.1 miles from North Greenwich Metro Station, Riverview Room features free WiFi access and free private parking.Each room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.O2 Arena is 1.2 miles from Riverview Room, and Canning Town Metro Station is 1.4 miles from the property. London City Airport is 0.6 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in London! Comfy Homestay is located in London, 1.4 miles from Greenwich Park and 1.6 miles from Greenwich.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a shared bathroom.North Greenwich Metro Station is 2.4 miles from Comfy Homestay, and O2 Arena is 2.5 miles from the property. London City Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- I liked that the room was clean, friendly land lady.
- The lady Joan was lovely and very accomadating. She made me and friend feel very safe and comfortable
- It was very organised and calm home with the right serenity, ambience and tranquillity. The facilities were neat and comfortable. The home owner was welcoming, warm and hospitable. It was almost like it is not a business. I am happy that businesses like this would put those luxurious hotels with luxurious fees out of the market in no time just like digital downloads displaced music record labels.
- Very kind and helpful owner, good conditions, silent area
- Joan was the best part as she’s so lovely and friendly!
118 Shepherds Lane
118 Shepherds Lane is located in Dartford, just 3.2 miles from Bluewater.You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is London City Airport, 7 miles from the property.
A lovely home from home atmosphere, and a terrific Breakfast…A1
Very convenient parking.
Very welcoming and friendly hosts.
- The facility is run by an elderly couple that are very pleasant and extremely wonderful who will go the extra mile to make you feel welcome and wanted
- I happened to turn up some 4 hours early or so (before 9am) . Notwithstanding, my hosts were very kind, and offered me breakfast and washroom facilities – That really impressed me.
- The lovely couple is very nice and friendly. It was nice to talk to them and stay a night in their house, plus a beautiful garden. It’s clean and comfortable. The breakfast was nice as well.
Nice bedroom with a comfortable bed, well needed after a long day driving, drink facities brought to the room on a tray, with a jug of fresh milk.
Was shown a list of breakfast items, & order was placed on the night before, which was a good heartey breakfast & plenty & tastey.
was like home from home.
- A lovely home from home atmosphere, and a terrific Breakfast…A1
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Tony’s Place offers accommodations in London, just 0.9 miles from Greenwich Park.A flat-screen TV is provided.Greenwich is one mile from Tony’s Place, and North Greenwich Metro Station is 1.6 miles away. London City Airport is 1.9 miles from the property.
- The lady from the B&B was very friendly and helpful on the telephone, so no complaints on that issue.
- Keeper Emma was super friendly and helpful. Great value for money. You get what you pay for.
- The apartment was welcoming, very clean & cosy – secured coded front door, uncluttered hallway, 2 twin bedrooms with TVs, plenty of storage & lighting, kitchen diner, bathroom, garden, heating, WiFi, etc. We had the place to ourselves, which was brilliant so plenty of privacy. Everything we needed for a 1 night stay was there. They do supply towels but bring your own toiletries. Breakfast was continental as per advertised & there were plenty for everyone. We didn’t meet anyone at the apartment but Emma was brilliant from booking to our arrival. She sounded very friendly & down to earth when we spoke over the phone. I highly recommended Tony’s Place.
Nice room. The people who run the place are usually not there, so you have to do everything byyourself. Outer door has a combination lock (you must know the code), In the hall stands a router. On the back of it is the login information for the Wifi.
Location a bit off the beaten track, but actually with good communications. A short walk to Royal Standard (bus stop just outside the place if you dont like to walk). From there by bus to Lewisham and train to central London or bus to North Greenwich and then Jubilee Line. All this
can be managed by a zone 1-2 Oyster Card. Even night buses work fairly well.
Large fridge and Micro in the kitchen. Actually, the croissants ARE extra flakey.
- The location was close to the bus stop to travel to the 02 Arena. Had a view of London skyline from the back bedroom window.
Northbrook Hotel offers accommodations in Ilford. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is London City Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- En-suite clean, warm room, plenty of off road parking
- The room was value for money, clean and comfortable
Spotlessly clean and well presented with wonderful friendly staff. To be so ideally located with easy access to central London at this price is a rarity enhanced further by having free car parking.
Thoroughly recommend and will certainly stay at Northbrook Hotel again
- Prices are fair. Parking is free. Friendly staff and clean room.
Helpful guy on reception – very quickly replaced the rail from wardrobe when asked
Close to Ilford station
Good quality tea bags !
Good value for money
The Stratford Hotel is a 5-minute walk from Stratford Train Station and the Westfield Shopping Center. Central London can be reached within a 15-minute tube (subway) ride.London City Airport is within 5 miles of the Stratford, and London Stansted Airport is a 45-minute bus ride away.The comfortable rooms feature free Wi-Fi and each have a private bathroom. The rooms also include a radio, TV, and tea and coffee-making facilities. In the mornings, a light breakfast is available at a charge.
- Easy access and big room for what it was for. Friendly staff and access to room 24/7 as was only to stay in after night out!!
- Comfortable bed even if it was strangely placed within the room. Plenty of tea & coffee & milk. Quiet room as I was at the back of the hotel. Huge TV for a small room.
- Excellent location, only 5 minute walk to shops, train station and restaurants. Friendly staff
- great location value for money i always use them whenever i am in London
- The shower worked well and the beds were clean and relatively comfortable. Sufficient clean towels were provided. The staff were friendly and there is the bonus of parking.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Abbey Wood Greater London Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Abbey Wood Greater London to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Abbey Wood Greater London but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Abbey Wood Greater London. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!