10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Abbey Saint Bathans Borders – Top Hotel Reviews
Abbey Saint Bathans Borders is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Abbey Saint Bathans Borders:
Westwood House Bed and Breakfast
Located in Grantshouse, 28 miles from Bamburgh, Westwood House Bed and Breakfast features free WiFi access and free private parking.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 12 miles from Westwood House Bed and Breakfast, and Seahouses is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 43 miles from Westwood House Bed and Breakfast.
- Excellent breakfast, quality ingredients, perfectly cooked and cheerily served! King size bed, and plenty of beverage choice in the room. My wife’s gluten-free diet very well catered for.
- Good size room with all the necessary amenities to help make sure of an enjoyable stay. Very friendly hosts with very useful and helpful advice on the area. A very good breakfast with a wide selection of items and again thoughtful additions.
- great breakfast,comfy beds,welcoming hosts.good restaurant in Coldingham for dinner.lovely autumn colours in garden.
- Lynn made a feel very welcome. Her breakfast was fabulous.
- Pet friendly. Good host. Good location for overnight stay.
Lady Penelope’s B&B
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Lady Penelope’s B&B offers accommodations in Duns, just 27 miles from Bamburgh.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 13 miles from Lady Penelope’s B&B, and Seahouses is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 41 miles from the property.
Perfect location and a short walk to the Jim Clark Rooms.
Lovely sitting room.
Very nice breakfast.
Antique shop and Cafe on premises is a real bonus.
Penny is a very good host.
- Penny was very welcoming and helpful. She gave us a delicious vegan breakfast. Nothing was too much trouble.
Penny is a wonderful host and her property is so comfortable and relaxing. It is also very fun to walk through the antique store as you are coming and going, the customers are always friendly and curious about your stay! It is fun relating to them!
Penny is very thoughtful and we hope to stay again!
- Friendly host. Private sittingroom was a bonus and added to the homely comforts. Quirky property.
- Thank you Penny, for such a warm and generous welcome and for all the interesting chats over breakfast. You really went out of your way to make us feel at home.
- Perfect location and a short walk to the Jim Clark Rooms.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Whinmore offers accommodations in Longformacus, just 29 miles from Edinburgh.A flat-screen TVwith satellite channels, as well as a computer are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 19 miles from Whinmore, and Peebles is 29 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 35 miles away.
- Like visiting family really, very nice people giving advices about attractions if you share with them where you want to go. We have amazing sleep there so quiet and waking up full of energy. Good area far from crowds to visit many historic places.
- Bed ok but no tv in room and it was the night of Usain Bolt in the 100 mtrs which we intended to watch! The breakfast was served by a very friendly fly fisherman (with mutual friends).who made our stay worthwhile but without him, it would have been disastrous.
- Lovely scenery, peaceful. Attentive hosts. Comfortable bed.
- Lovely quiet location, nice view from the rear. Breakfast cooked to order. Comfortable bed and good bathroom with mirror correctly position for those of us that wet shave!
The lovely welcome we got when we arrived.
The journey to the B & B was through some beautiful countryside.
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Ravelaw B&B is located in Swinton, just 23 miles from Bamburgh. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Extras include bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 9 miles from Ravelaw B&B, and Seahouses is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 46 miles from Ravelaw B&B.
- Mrs Gaston a warmly welcoming hostess who took great trouble to make me feel welcome. Delicious home baking and preserves at breakfast. Wonderful views across the country. If you want quiet you get it here – off the beaten track!
- Nice cosy atmosphere. Excellent breakfast, with bacon from the landlady’s own pigs.
- The room was very clean and comfortable, and the en suite was well equipped. The home-made Scottish breakfast was also absolutely delicious! Rosemary was really friendly and helpful and the views were beautiful.
- 5star accommodation, excellent hosts, park like grounds outstanding
- Beautiful setting and accommodation lovely hosts and the breakfast delish!
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a barbecue and views of the garden, Priory View is located in Coldingham. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bamburgh is 26 miles from Priory View, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 10 miles away. Edinburgh Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- Most comfortable bed I’ve ever slept in, everything so clean and pristine. Breakfast was great, everyone loved it.
Paul was a wonderful host and very helpful, even upgraded us to a bigger room.
We had a great view over the Priory. Paul cooked us a wonderful breakfast and gave us some valuable tips for our journey northward.
- We had a great time lots if griendly advice from the owners on where to go and this enhanced our stay. Great accommodation, ckean and welcoming. Would recommend to others
- A great reception from the owner and he was on hand to offer suggestions throughout the stay on places to go etc. The breakfasts were here excellent and the accommodation was ready handy for the town. We even got Easter eggs on Easter Sunday. We will definitely go back.
- The host was very informative about places to go to and where to eat out. The fact you had your own key and could pop in and out was great.
Brae House Bed and Breakfast
Brae House Bed and Breakfast offers accommodations in Duns. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.Bamburgh is 22 miles from Brae House Bed and Breakfast, and Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 7 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 47 miles away.
- Excellent stay for Jim Clark Anniversary weekend. Made to feel most welcome by Suzanne and Stephen.
- Exactly as B&B should be with a warm borders welcome
- Absolutely loved our stay at Brae house, all 3 rooms were a great size all with excellent on suite facilities, we all agreed the place was spotless, very comfy cosy beds, really nice special touches also! Breakfast was also superb!! 5 star rating from all 5 of us!! Thanks to Suzanne and her husband
- Our host made us feel right at home upon arrival. The place was clean and cosy, and the bed was the comfiest we’ve slept in!
- Fabulous comfy four poster bed! The room was large with a good size ensuite and walk in shower. A delicious hearty breakfast was served in the morning . An excellent base for exploring the surrounding area and just a stones throw away from Berwick with it’s many shops and restaurants. Our host, Suzanne, was a truly lovely lady who was very helpful and made the stay feel home from home. We would definitely recommend this accommodation and it would be our first preference when visiting the area again.
The Home Arms Guesthouse
One of our top picks in Eyemouth.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Home Arms Guesthouse offers accommodations in Eyemouth, just 23 miles from Bamburgh.All rooms have a flat-screen TV and DVD player. You will find a kettle in the room.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 8 miles from The Home Arms Guesthouse, and Seahouses is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- Excellent location on the front, beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean, friendly staff.
- Excellent view from room, clean and good sized. perfect location and good breakfast.
- We had a tremendous short stay at the Home Arms guest house. The hosts were very friendly and knowledgeable about the local area. The room we stayed in had a great sea view and was very clean with a comfy king size bed. Breakfast was lovely with a large choice to suit everyone. I highly recommend a stay at this great B&B.
- A great location on the sea front and wonderfully modern rooms. I liked the touch lamps and the hostess was friendly and welcoming. Good breakfast also
- Location, friendliness, breakfast, room facilities, near to restaurants.
The Glenerne Guest House
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. The Glenerne Guest House is located in Eyemouth, 23 miles from Bamburgh and 8 miles from Berwick-Upon-Tweed.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Views of the river, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Seahouses is 26 miles from The Glenerne Guest House, and North Berwick is 28 miles from the property. Edinburgh Airport is 50 miles away.
- Excellent guest house, very nice decor and comfy beds. The new owners have done a great job. Will definitely be coming back.
Bed super soft
- I really enjoyed my stay here, was made to feel welcome from the moment I arrived. The place was bright, warm and friendly, quiet but right next to all the amenities. Breakfast too was amazing. Would happily recommend this place to anyone wishing to spend a few days in Eyemouth for work or leisure.
- hosts are so friendly and helpfull lovely building rooms spotless really comfy bed great breakfast great walks plenty of local pubs and places to eat in walking distance i cant say any more you will love this place
- It’s a very nice place to stay very clean comfortable bed and the food was excellent
Hillcrest Bed & Breakfast
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hillcrest Bed & Breakfast is located in Eyemouth, just 23 miles from Bamburgh.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.The area is popular for biking and hiking. Berwick-Upon-Tweed is 8 miles from Hillcrest Bed & Breakfast, and Seahouses is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Edinburgh Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- We had a perfect long weekend at the Hillcrest. The staff, the rooms, the breakfast and the location were excellent. We will certainly return.
- Close to town centre. All on one level. Good Breakfasts. Very friendly place
- Was very clean and comfortable. The owner of the property was a mine of information too when I enquired about the local attractions and history.
- The owners were friendly and helpful, they gave good advice about local restaurants. The room was clean and spacious and with being on the ground floor was helpful to myself due to mobility problems. Yes we would stay at Hillcrest again.
- The location of the property is situated very close to the harbour, The room was very spacious and very clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The ladies who run the b+b are very friendly and the breakfast was excellent. We very much recommend anybody to stay at this little gem! You won’t be disappointed! 10/10
The Old School House Mordington
The Old School House Mordington offers accommodations in Mordington.Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. A TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bamburgh is 19 miles from The Old School House Mordington, and Alnwick is 30 miles from the property.
- A warm welcome, traditional style and old-fashioned comforts. A great home-cooked British breakfast, served in the library accompanied by an interesting conversation with our host. Would certainly stay again.
- Anyone who has an interest in history will absolutely love this place. The host was an utterly enthralling man, one of the most interesting people I’ve ever met, I only wish I’d had more time to chat to him and listen to his stories. The way the house is decorated you feel like you’re in a mini stately home. From all the paintings and engravings on the walls, to the thousands of books in the library/dining room, it really is a special place. The location is so peaceful, I slept with the bedroom window open all night and didn’t hear a thing. The room was nice and comfortable, and the wifi worked perfectly well. In the morning the cooked breakfast was very good and it was so nice to eat it in such a lovely room. The b&b is very good value for money and I’d definitely stay again if ever in the Berwick area.
- The helpfulness and friendliness of the owner and the authenticity of the property…I would definitely stay again
- This is an amazing place to stay. It is like stepping back in time into a stately home. The rooms, the décor, the house in general and the breakfast are all first class. If you are looking for somewhere to stay in the Berwick area stay here, you won’t be disappointed and……you can thank me later.
- Everything seemed very relaxed and Quirky, in a charming sort of way. I stayed in a small single room which was ok for my needs. the family rooms looked good. Don’t come if you’re expecting hotel type services, come for quirky. The breakfasts are wholesome too.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Abbey Saint Bathans Borders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Abbey Saint Bathans Borders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!