10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Aarschot Flemish Brabant – Top Hotel Reviews
Aarschot Flemish Brabant is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Aarschot Flemish Brabant. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aarschot Flemish Brabant. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aarschot Flemish Brabant. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Aarschot Flemish Brabant right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Aarschot Flemish Brabant with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Aarschot Flemish Brabant:
B&B De Meren
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, B&B De Meren is located in Aarschot, just 26 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 25 miles from B&B De Meren, and Leuven is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Great accomodation to stay, just a little bit off the main roads.
- Beautiful setting, friendly and attentive owners, breakfast was amazing and fresh would definitely return again!
- Really warm welcome from owner. Quite place for relaxing.
- Very pleasant owner and reasonable breakfast. Very quiet location
- Beautiful location with wonderful view at the woods trough the big windows in the lounge.Fireplace. Excellent breakfast. Clean!
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Vlinderparadijs is located in Aarschot in the region of Vlaams Brabant, just 23 miles from Brussels. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio. All rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Antwerp is 26 miles from Vlinderparadijs, and Leuven is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 17 miles from Vlinderparadijs.
- a short relaxing stay in the forest, sometimes surprising, but wellness for the soul and mind
- Kristel is amazing host. I have enjoyed the place very much.
- Een fijne gastvrouw. Een leuk park/bos om in te logeren. Dichtbij de fietsknooppunten. Dichtbij een origineel restaurant.
- prachtige omgeving, lekker ontbijt, vriendelijke gastvrouw
- Vriendelijke gastvrouw, mooie omgeving, goed ontbijt, goed bed!
B&B Silentium is located in Tielt, 24 miles from Brussels and 29 miles from Antwerp. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Leuven is 10 miles from B&B Silentium, and Hasselt is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 18 miles from the property.
- The exceptional breakfast, served in a high esthetical level, tasty, rich, varied… Peggy, the owner served it with smile… very good start to every new day :-).
- Modern and fancy room design, perfect service, luxurious amenities; kettle and tea/coffee available; was a nice surprise to have fresh exotic fruits for breakfast
- Extremely comfortable and contemporary air conditioned room, fantastic bathroom. Wonderful location in the Belgian countryside.
- Every thing appeared to be new although it wasn’t. The property is maintained to an excellent standard. The attention to detail was wonderful
- Rustige omgeving, mooi wandelgebied. Vriendelijke ontvangst en zeer verzorgd en goed ontbijd.
B&B de ZIL
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, B&B de ZIL is located in Herselt, just 28 miles from Brussels. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Antwerp is 26 miles from B&B de ZIL, and Leuven is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- This is an excellent place if you need to stay in this environment. It combines professionalism with cosines and you will be hosted by the owners that exceeds most very expensive hotels I have stayed throughout the world. Breakfast is impressive.
- The location was excellent if its not occupied in the future I will always recommend to stay there as no 1 choice. There is a great restaurant just down the lane and the selection for breakfast was impressive.
- Very nice and comfortable rooms. Everything is very clean. Very friendly owners. Beautiful location.
- Super miejsce oraz bardzo miła obsługa. Jesteśmy pod wrażeniem śniadania oraz czystości w pokojach. Hotel bardzo mały i kameralny spełnił nasze oczekiwania, cisza i spokój. Polecam każdemu, zarówno na wyjazd służbowy jak i na weekend z ukochanym. Pozdrawiam Panią Danę właścicielkę za super atmosferę.
Het onbijt was overheerlijk.
De gastvrouw is perfect!
B&B Zinnen en Minnen
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, B&B Zinnen en Minnen offers accommodations in Herselt. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Brussels is 29 miles from B&B Zinnen en Minnen, and Antwerp is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Location was lovely. The owner was very friendly. Great breakfast.
- The owner is a super host! His property and accommodations are superb! If you like spotless clean modern rooms and gourmet food and a welcoming experience this is your place! Lovely stay!
- The fruit salad for breakfast was really outstanding, and different every morning. The location was very quiet in a forest and the sound of owls at night was lovely. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Walter, the owner and host was very friendly, and allowed my elderly mum to bring her little dog.
- Perfect location, a very friendly and helpful owner (Walter). Quiet, peaceful – a great place for nature lovers.
- The property is beautiful, the breakfast was really good. The owner laid the table with a fresh fruit salad and a biological yoghurt with his homemade berry “jam”. I loved the attention to detail. The room was comfortable, not too big, toilet and shower in the room itself.
B&B Yentl’s Place
Showcasing a playground and sun terrace, B&B Yentl’s Place is located in Ramsel in the region of Provincie Antwerpen, just 25 miles from Brussels.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Antwerp is 22 miles from B&B Yentl’s Place, and Leuven is 13 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 18 miles from the property.
The room was very spacious.
The hostess is very friendly and forthcoming.
It is a perfect place.Very hospitable and clean. I had a very comfortable accommodation.
Thanks to Sofie.
- it has been a wonderful stay. A lovely B&B with a warm welcome, very nice rooms, very comfortable beds, a rich, fresh and tasty breakfast and a wonderful Sofie making us feel at home! There are few hotels that can keep up with that!
It”s a place for people who want a break from the hustle and bustle. Wonderful place. Nothing more nothing less. Great family atmosphere, excellent service. Very climatic and clean rooms. Delicious breakfast – variety, with fresh, tasty and healthy food. Wonderful homemade jams 🙂 mniam mniam…
Sofie is sensational person – always smiling, helpful, transmitting positive energy, who with a smile every day greets guests and entertain friendly conversation.
It was our second visit in B&B Yentl’s Place and we know that we want to come back there one more time! 🙂
- Ontbijt was prima verzorgd. Omdat mijn man jarig was, werd er zelfs voor een verrassing gezorgd, zonder dat dit gevraagd was. Tip top in orde. Ruime kamer, ruime badkamer. Spontane gastvrouw…
- The room was very spacious.
Located in Heist-op-den-Berg in the region of Provincie Antwerpen, 23 miles from Brussels, B&B D’Hollehoeve features a terrace and views of the garden. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Antwerp is 18 miles from B&B D’Hollehoeve, and Leuven is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 15 miles from the property.
- The ground floor is a shared space and functions as living room. Guests can use this space as well as the a fully equipped kitchen. As such, there is plenty of space when travelling with kids. Good breakfast. (Free Wifi throughout the place and free parking space). Note: this place appears remote from public transport and your own transportation seems a must
- We were in the area for wedding celebrations and having this lovely quiet place to come back to for the weekend was great. Our hosts were welcoming and friendly, the room was clean and had all we needed and breakfast was delicious, with mostly local items. We would stay here again.
The breakfast was as a small buffet veryyy delicious, home made Jam and all other products were from the farm nearby all organic fresh stuff! Excellent!
Bed was very comfortable, the room and bathroom veryyyy clean and they give alottt of towels.
The living room and kitchen were down stairs at the entrance and we were allowed to use them. You feel like home!
The family runing the B&B are very nice couple very kind and veryyy friendly and helpful!
We would like to go back there to explore more thé wonderful nature around:-)
- This was a perfect way to spend a night with friends away from the big cities. The location is wonderful and very serene. The breakfast was BEAUTIFUL – fresh bread, homemade jams and eggs and bacon on request! Very friendly staff and very accommodating to our needs.
- Breakfast, silence, situation, ,friendly hosts, parking
B&B Het Rooj
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, B&B Het Rooj offers accommodations in Holsbeek. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is luggage storage space at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking and hiking. Brussels is 21 miles from B&B Het Rooj, and Antwerp is 28 miles from the property. Zaventem Airport is 15 miles away.
I came for a last minute visit to the local festival, the surrounding area and location is beautiful and peaceful.
The hosts were amazing and very attentive but gave us plenty of privacy, I can’t fault the hospitality at all, it was perfect.
Highly recommended and will visit again next year 🙂
- Wonderful accommodation, everything top class. Excellent breakfast which set us up for the journey home. Highly recommended.
- Erg vriendelijke en gastvrije eigenaren en het ontbijt was heerlijk en goed verzorgd. Hun eigengemaakte jam is erg lekker! Prachtige locatie net buiten Leuven met een geweldig uitzicht.
- heel rustige ligging, prachtige kamer. vriendelijke en persoonlijke ontvangst.
De ontvangt was super! Hele vriendelijke gastvrouw en gastheer. Tevens
kwam de hond Max ons een warm welkom heten. Ook dat je persoonlijk
aangesproken bent. Onze namen stonden zelf op het welkom ‘s bord
bij de ingang. Hele nette kamer! En gemeenschappelijke ruimte. De
producten van Rituals werden zeker geapprecieerd. Je kon de kamer zo
goed als volledig donker maken. Voor onze aankomst werden we
gecontacteerd via mobiel om te vragen of alles ok was, of we speciale
ontbijt wensen hadden, etc… Bij het ontbijt waren heel veel
artisanale producten aanwezig.
- I came for a last minute visit to the local festival, the surrounding area and location is beautiful and peaceful.
Bvba Bacana offers accommodations in Rotselaar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Brussels is 17 miles from Bvba Bacana, and Antwerp is 22 miles away. Zaventem Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Just like home from home. Greeta (the owner) is a star and made me most welcome…👍
- A private house a little off the beaten track but still a good location as a base for touring the area. Extremely friendly owner, nothing is too much trouble for her. Everything about the house, heating lighting breakfast arrangements etc, were explained in detail, leaving it quite unnecessary to ask any question.
- The landlady is absolute friendly. The rooms are very spacious. The location is perfect for making day trips . The breakfast outstanding. Very quiet location. Perfect WiFi. Very comfortable staying. We really felt at home and everything was perfect. Parking is no problem.
- Very spacious rooms in a quiet location. The landlady was fantastic friendly, supporting us in every manner. Even just for one night, we enjoyed our stay.
- la persone qui gère l’établissement est très aimable et serviable.
B&B Het Verhaal
B&B Het Verhaal is located in Rotselaar, just 18 miles from Brussels. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Antwerp is 24 miles from B&B Het Verhaal, and Leuven is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Zaventem Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Extremely friendly staff and clean, comfortable room. Breakfast was also perfect and a huge selection of variety.
Very friendly hosts!
Nicely decorated house and rooms.
Nice reception by the host, he shared some tips for dinner and activities in the neighbourhood.
The breakfast on the terras outside in the sun with some nice music on the background was perfect to start our day!
- Very tastefully decorated with antique furniture, beautifully maintained property and excellent hosts. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend B&B Het Verhaal to everyone who’s visiting the region.
- Marc, the owner, was super nice. A super good guy and went out of his way to make us feel comfortable. Even called restaurants to try and get us a reservation.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Aarschot Flemish Brabant Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Aarschot Flemish Brabant to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Aarschot Flemish Brabant but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Aarschot Flemish Brabant. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!