10 Best Bed And Breakfasts To Stay In Aalst Sint-Pieter East-Flanders – Top Hotel Reviews
Aalst Sint-Pieter East-Flanders is beautiful and has lots of bed and breakfasts. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best bed and breakfasts in Aalst Sint-Pieter East-Flanders. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Aalst Sint-Pieter East-Flanders. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Aalst Sint-Pieter East-Flanders. To see which bed and breakfast sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best bed and breakfast and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 bed and breakfasts of which we think are the best bed and breakfasts in Aalst Sint-Pieter East-Flanders right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular bed and breakfasts in Aalst Sint-Pieter East-Flanders with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Bed And Breakfasts In Aalst Sint-pieter East-flanders:
The Hamptons Boutique B&B
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, The Hamptons Boutique B&B is located in Ghent. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.Brussels is 31 miles from The Hamptons Boutique B&B, and Bruges is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Excellent place and wonderful hosts. Fantastic breakfast. Also location is good (some stuff nearby, direct tram or pleasant walk to centre, close to rail station). Particularly good choice if visiting Ghent but wanting to make a day trip to Bruges.
- Hospitality and kindness of owners, an atmosphere, an interior, breakfast…everything was exceptional!!! Located in good district just a short walk from the train station and about 15 minutes pleasant walk to the historical center of the city! Highly recommended!!!
- Excellent breakfast, caring people and very comfortable beds.
- Beautiful and luxurious accomodation in the centre of Gent. Spacious and elegantly designed rooms with great attention to detail. Every need was catered for by the friendly host.
- Great place to stay if you’re visiting Ghent. Friendly proprietor, lovely rooms, nice breakfast and close to the station. Would thoroughly recommend
B&B Sparrow’s Nest
B&B Sparrow’s Nest is located in Ghent, just 30 miles from Brussels.Certain accommodations feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Bruges is 25 miles from B&B Sparrow’s Nest, and Knokke-Heist is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from the property.
The breakfast was very good and the hostess was very friendly and helpful. The room was nice and quiet. The location is good but some walking is required if you want to go for example to the Gravensteen (20-30 min.). If your feet start hurting, there is a bus stop just around the corner.
Overall we had a excellent stay and really enjoyed our weekend trip. Thanks
- Great hostess, very kind and served a lovely breakfast in the morning.
- Linda was a great host and she went extra miles to make the kids comfortable and happy
nice old building in Gand. the Host was a very friendly and nice Lady. really focused on the customer’s experience.
the breakfast was really nice, fresh products and of good quality. nice the fresh orange juice.
Loved the bedroom with the partition between the bathroom area and bedroom area.
Linda was very friendly and helpful.
Breakfast really set us up for the day and Linda had kindly organised gluten free bread for me and kept it separate from the normal bread, I really appreciated that.
Would happily stay there again.
- The breakfast was very good and the hostess was very friendly and helpful. The room was nice and quiet. The location is good but some walking is required if you want to go for example to the Gravensteen (20-30 min.). If your feet start hurting, there is a bus stop just around the corner.
B&B 1 uit de 100
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, B&B 1 uit de 100 offers accommodations in Ghent.Bruges is 24 miles from B&B 1 uit de 100, and Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 34 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Entrenous B&B Ghent
One of our best sellers in Ghent! Showcasing a sun terrace and sauna, Entrenous B&B Ghent is located in Ghent in the region of Oost-Vlaanderen, just 31 miles from Brussels.Every room at this bed and breakfast is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find a shops at the property.Bike rental is available at this bed and breakfast and the area is popular for biking. Bruges is 24 miles from Entrenous B&B Ghent, and Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from the property. Deurne Airport is 34 miles away.
- The breakfast food is tailored to you.. And the host were very helpful on the city and transportation
- Very closely located to museum SMAK and just 5’ by tram to city center above all Jeroen is a great host offering very nice quite rooms and in the morning a lovely breakfast is served by him … go visit!
- I love the way the whole B&B was designed in that building, the architecture and the whole design! Plus we had the chance to have a relaxing session of Infrared Sauna! Breakfast was very nice and I appreciated the fact that the owner was actually preparing it for us at the spot!
- The host was very attentive and open to feedback. The breakfast service was professional and the food was very good. I appreciated the wide selection of teas on offer. All facilities at the B&B were exceptional, especially the sauna. Would definitely book again.
The hosts were amazing
Fairly new property so the facilities are good
The bed was super comfy
The breakfast was delicious and had a very good variety
The interior is nicely done
The tram station is 1 min walking
B&B Expo 13
B&B Expo 13 is located in Ghent, 31 miles from Brussels and 24 miles from Bruges.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Knokke-Heist is 29 miles from B&B Expo 13, and Cadzand-Bad is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Comfortable room. The hotel is a short walk from sint pieters train station. We can go to the center by tram in 10m. Breakfast is good.
- Lovely interior, every detail was made with great attention. Beautiful room and bathroom.
- The place is very close to the railway station. The hosts were very friendly and welcoming.
- Bed and bathroom were great! Breakfast very pleasant and served in a cozy room!
- Great hotel. The rooms were very lovely and the staff were so friendly. Its very close to the train station, but a bit of a walk to the city centre (about 30 min). This was no problem as the owner showed us a nice route to walk. The tram was also very easy to take.
B&B Lieven Bauwens
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, B&B Lieven Bauwens is located in Ghent, just 30 miles from Brussels.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Bruges is 25 miles from B&B Lieven Bauwens, and Knokke-Heist is 29 miles from the property.
Great hospitality. Quiet and spacious room with pleasant backyard view. Wonderful break fast- great selection. Street parking 3€ per day transit nearby.
Landlady very helpful.
- It is a very nice, clean and conveniently located place. It’s quiet during the night, the main railway station is less than 1 km away and there are buses and trams to the city centre in the proximity (it’s a very short ride). The bed was comfortable and everything, from the cosmetics and appliances provided in the room to the breakfast, was perfect. The landlady is a very friendly and interesting person. When I’m in Ghent again, I’m definitely staying here.
- Christine & Paul are excellent hosts and deserve the star ratings they’ve had on booking.com. Beautifully decorated and well appointed room, copious and tasty breakfast options, and a garage for those of us with bicycles. The area is quiet but there are some excellent restaurants within walking distance. My second visit here, and if I visit Ghent again this will be my first choice of accommodation.
- Very knowledgeable and helpful owner. Many languages spoken. Large room with separate bathroom. Well equipped. Very good breakfast was worth extra €6. On street parking cost €3 for 24 hr. Local bus into city centre was €3 and took 20 minutes.
- Christine was very helpful and welcoming. The beds were very comfortable.
- Great hospitality. Quiet and spacious room with pleasant backyard view. Wonderful break fast- great selection. Street parking 3€ per day transit nearby.
B&B Botermarkt 6
B&B Botermarkt 6 is located in the Old Town neighborhood in Ghent, 31 miles from Brussels and 24 miles from Bruges.The rooms include a flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from B&B Botermarkt 6, and Middelburg is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location overlooking Christmas market. V clean, stylish and spacious room with ensuite. Owner living on floor above, who was v helpful and friendly. Would definately recommend.
Loved absolutely everything.
Beautiful building refurbed in a tasteful modern way, it’s opposite the town hall so right in the centre.
Spacious room, comfy bed, DELICIOUS and very large breakfast that we had by the window watching the world go by, in the privacy of our own room. Top marks.
Very nice bathroom, good toiletries.
Really lovely hosts, they made it all the better. If and when we return to Ghent this is for sure the place to stay. It was a delight to stay
- Fantastic location, right in the city center. You can easily drop by the room at any time during your exploration of Ghent. Room is very comfortable, clean, spacious, with great view and light from the windows. The breakfast was super (very fresh, big variety, everything very tasty and with great care) and served in the room. The hostess is very friendly and accommodating. Offered great advice on where to park. (6 euros per 24h – free on Sundays – 15′ walk). If arriving by car you can access the room to unload. Just call Marijke beforehand to give you access. Room has a fridge, nespresso machine, tea making facilities, netflix and a tivoli bluetooth radio speaker. Would definitely stay here again if in Ghent.
- Spacious Apartment in great location, coud walk easily to all tourist attractions, shopping precinct, easy access by tram from train, bus terminal, clean with all amenities, wifi, netflix, air conditioning, fridge. Amazing hosts. met us in the street, carried our luggage up the one small lot of stairs, provided us with all the information and assistance we required and asked for and then did more. And each morning provided us with the most amazing breakfast to eat overlooking the pituresque view. Highly recommend this place if you wnat the perfect place to stay in this location and be spoilt by the hosts as well.
- Strong WIFI; comfortable bed; great location; excellent breakfast; large and bright room; wonderful service and assistance by the owner Marijke. We enjoyed our 2 nights there despite the minimalist style and decor of the room.
Rooms With A View
Located in the Ghent City Center neighborhood in Ghent, 24 miles from Bruges, Rooms With A View features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. There is a coffee machine and a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from Rooms With A View, and Middelburg is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Deurne Airport, 33 miles from Rooms With A View.
- Fantastic location and great view over the port. It was expensive but we felt the view and location made it worth it – especially since wine, beer, soft drinks and snacks were complimentary – plus a great coffee machine. Breakfast was also very good indeed.
Great location and lovely room.
Really a room with a view!!!
- The property was exactly as advertised right in the heart of Ghent. The room was beautifully appointed with an unbeatable view of the river. We were unable to park at the property but were given details of public parking nearby which was easily accessible and less than 5 mins walk. Our hostess was delightful and very helpful and the breakfast included at her restaurant next door was delicious.
- Superb location. Excellent breakfast. Convenient parking. Helpful staff.
- We loved the breakfast – it was extensive and delicious and felt very homemade. The owner and manager was also extremely welcoming and helpful with anything we needed. Everything felt very clean and the amenities were wonderful (tea, coffee, minibar, etc). The room definitely had a view!!!!! (Best part especially at night)
B&B Schopenhauer offers accommodations in Ghent.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental and car rental. Brussels is 31 miles from B&B Schopenhauer, and Bruges is 24 miles away. Deurne Airport is 33 miles from the property.
The staff was so friendly and reliable. The breakfast was served at the exact time we ordered it every day. And the breakfast was VERY good! We had the King size room, with actually two rooms and the detail with bed and bath aligned with the floor was great.
I only have the Best recommendations for B&B Schopenauer.
Service by Lory and Jemana was great (cleaning, breakfast).
Location is perfect, the room is at the border of Ghent city center so really 5 minutes walk from main squares.
Erik’s idea about how to valorize the building is great (nice paintings, room bed and bathtub arrangement, bathtub taps, honesty bar)
- Very stylish B&B with original art, situated in the center of Ghent. Great comfort and very rich breakfast. The owner and the staff are very friendly. I can highly recommend this B&B!
- Very friendly helpful staff and the private hammam was amazing! Would highly recommend!
- Elegant place. Unusual set up but worked fine. Brilliant location and good facilities. I was lucky with the parking as I have a ‘Blue Badge’ and found a space right outside.
- The staff was so friendly and reliable. The breakfast was served at the exact time we ordered it every day. And the breakfast was VERY good! We had the King size room, with actually two rooms and the detail with bed and bath aligned with the floor was great.
B&B Allegra Nova
One of our best sellers in Ghent! B&B Allegra Nova is located in the Ghent City Center neighborhood in Ghent, just 24 miles from Bruges.Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is room service at the property.The bed and breakfast also provides bike rental. Knokke-Heist is 28 miles from B&B Allegra Nova, and Blankenberge is 31 miles away. Deurne Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was amazing and fresh everyday. The landlord kindly provided fresh croissants every day. The position of the flat is superb, 2 mins walk from the centre!
- Very comfortable, clean and modern. Close to Castle and walking distance to main squares. Small kitchenette a bonus. Carrefour Express nearby. Definitely book again.
- The apartment was very modern and comfortable. We had an own kitchen with plenty of utensils, coffee, tea and a microwave where we could cook. We had the apartment with terrace, which we would definitely have used if it hadn’t been snowing 😉
- A good breakfast was provided. Right next door to a Carrefour convenience store. Very spacious apartment, quiet, warm and comfortable.
- The owners were very kind and helpful. Also the room was perfect, very large and comfort, near the centre but in a quiet neighbourhood.
Top Bed And Breakfasts In Aalst Sint-pieter East-flanders Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best bed and breakfasts to stay in Aalst Sint-Pieter East-Flanders to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best bed and breakfast because there are just so many places to stay in Aalst Sint-Pieter East-Flanders but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best bed and breakfasts in Aalst Sint-Pieter East-Flanders. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!