10 Best Apartments To Stay In West Valley City Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
West Valley City Utah is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in West Valley City Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Valley City Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Valley City Utah. To see which apartments sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartments and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in West Valley City Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in West Valley City Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In West Valley City Utah:
Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – West Valley Center
Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – West Valley Center offers accommodations in West Valley City. Park City is 24 miles from the property.The property is air conditioned and has a cable flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven. A microwave and coffee machine are also available. Every unit features a private bathroom with free toiletries.Salt Lake City is 6 miles from ESA Salt Lake, and Sandy is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The room was disgusting. Numerous blood stains in the carpet, rank smell and the amenities were non existent.
- This was my 4th stay, and the staff treat like family, always a great experience!
- The location is great walking distance to a variety of restaurants.The staff was friendly during check in and when I asked about parking for trailer containing my two Harley’s. They said I could take two parking stalls outside my room window which eased my mind
- The convince of restaurants with in walking distance and clean rooms.
- The hotel needs renovation.The carpeting in the guestroom was disgusting.
Crossland Economy Studios – Salt Lake City – Mid Valley
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Crossland Economy Studios – Salt Lake City – Mid Valley is located in Murray, just 23 miles from Park City. Salt Lake City is 9 miles away.The accommodation features a TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and stovetop. Each unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries.Sandy is 6 miles from Crossland Economy Salt Lake City . Salt Lake City International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
Access to shopping
- the staff night front desk. so rude was to busy worring about fb to help. the manager was to busy worring about gretting a date or something probly the reudest staff ive met, the rooms were so unclean and the bugs, I actually eded up paying for another hotel to get a vacation form Crosslands, it would probally be a nicier place if they all new employees, and set the place on fire worst place to stay I will not be making that mistake again.
- horrable customer service it was like we spoke a different language when trying to get every thing fixed, rooms were wrong, beds were wrong, price had changed, and now I think we got bed bug, rudest staff ive ever met. there is nothing to like at this place but leaving….
- I liked how new updated clean and quiet it was great
- Absolutly nothing the staff was very rude there was construction going on that I was never told about and no hot water the entire four days I was there I complained and was simply told we’re trying to fix the problem did not offer to move me did not offer anything at all
- Comfortable bed
Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Sugar House
Offering accommodations with air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Sugar House is located in Salt Lake City, just 20 miles from Park City. Sandy is 10 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave, a toaster, and a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in every unit.Salt Lake City International Airport is 8 miles away.
- Convenient to the hospital for my daughter’s surgery.
- It was quite expensive for the minimum of accommodations you receive. The location is excellent but I live in Sugarhouse I just needed a hotel. The staff was mostly friendly. And when I needed extra pillows and towels they helped me out which was awesome. I love that it’s located by Hidden Hollow however I grew up in that location and I loved it when Hidden Hollow was simply nature but I’m glad that they kept the river itself intact
- Quiet, comfortable beds, great location to easily walk to chain restaurants, local restaurants, and one really nice high end restaurant (Kimi’s Chop & Oyster House 5 Star!). Also Whole Foods and convenience stores.
- The staff at 4 am was very accommodating patient and helpful
- Great location and hotel. Easy to get to and friendly for my dog. Will stay here when I’m in town.
Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Union Park
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Union Park is located in Midvale, just 19 miles from Park City. Salt Lake City is 11 miles away.All units feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a microwave and toaster. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in each unit.Sandy is 2.5 miles from ESA Salt Lake Union, and Provo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 14 miles from Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Union Park.
- Having a kitchenette with the kitchen pack a good idea so each room gets what they will use.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful at all times.
- The room was clean and decent. The desk people were nice and helpful.
- A great location and a great room. We liked the cooktop and our home cooked meals, the large fridge, the large laundry in the building and we could see our car from our room. The staff and other guests were very friendly and the room was well lit and had the sun shine in for part of the day. Views from the room meant that a weather report was not needed. The carpark was well lit and good security procedures were in place. They even collected my internet orders for me. We were there for over a week.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are clean and well maintained. Very accommodating when I needed to extend my stay a few extra days. I was able to keep the same room and received extra housekeeping.
Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, The Kimball is located in the Downtown Salt Lake City neighborhood in Salt Lake City. Park City is 22 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. A dishwasher and coffee machine are also provided. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with an oven, a microwave, and a toaster. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are available.The Kimball also includes a fitness center.Sandy is 13 miles from The Kimball. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- Fantastic location in the middle of the city. Everything in walking distance. Clean room with every you need.
- The room was very clean and quiet, and the gentleman at the front desk was very friendly and efficient.
- Fantastic location, really close to the center of the town. Well equipped, comfortable, spacious.
- Convenience to conference…easy walking distance…updated countertops in efficiency kitchen
Sunny Garden Homestay
Sunny’s Garden Homestay is located in Salt Lake City. Free WiFi access is available in this holiday home. Salt Lake City International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from the holiday home.Offering the basement level of the property, this studio features a private entrance, a fireplace and a full kitchen. A flat-screen cable TV is also featured at Sunny’s Garden Homestay Salt Lake City. Shared bathrooms come with a bath or shower.At Salt Lake City Sunny’s Garden Homestay barbecue facilities are available. Other facilities offered at the property include a lounge and a games room. The property provides free parking.Salt Palace Convention Center Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from the holiday home. Temple Square is 14.2 miles from Sunny’s Garden Homestay.
Host is friendy, very kind and helpful.
Property is wonderful.
- Very kind host. Nice and big house with everything you need. Lot’s of fun because of the games like airhockey, basketball, etc. Huge TV. Everything was very nice.
- The owners are very friendly and want to make sure you enjoy your stay
- This place is clean, comfortable and convenient. Sunny has an amazing gardens with a variety of beautiful Lily collections. We were amazed by her property.
- The apartments is spacious, clean, and very comfortable. The pool table, ping pong, and other games make it great family fun. The backyard garden is beautiful. Sunny is a lovely hostess.
- Host is friendy, very kind and helpful.
Candlewood Suites/Salt Lake City Airport
Located just 2 miles from Salt Lake City center, this hotel offers spacious suites with full kitchens complete with a dishwasher. A fitness center is on site. Temple Square is a 9 minute drive away.Free Wi-Fi is included in all suites at Candlewood Suites/Salt Lake City Airport. Guests can relax in the comfortably furnished sitting area complete with cable TV.Guests can relax with a favorite movie or music from the Salt Lake City Airport Candlewood’s extensive library. A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available.Natural History Museum of Utah is 8 miles from this hotel. Salt Lake City International Airport is a 14 minute drive away.
Nice Staff, they are very helpful.
Nice Bed, quality sleep.
Nice Hotel and beautiful place.
- A clean and comfortable studio apartments with everything you could possibly need. The gym was well equipped to get a decent workout in as well.
This is my second time to stay at Candlewood in the States.
I love everything about it: courteous staff, clean place, reasonable price and great value for money.
- Perfect studio, kitchenette, parking, staff. Love that there is a free laundry. Will return 2 more times next month since we were so impressed.
- The location, the comfort of the room. the large room for parking and the facilities at your hand. The helpfull staff.
- Nice Staff, they are very helpful.
Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Sandy
This Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Sandy is located in Sandy and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily housekeeping is provided for a fee. Towels and linen may be exchanged at the front desk. Free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning.Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Snowbird Ski Resort, the Cowabunga Bay and the South Towne Mall.
- Nice little kitchen, though I didn’t need it. Comfortable room. Nothing fancy, but clean. perfect for the decent rate!
- No eggs, just granola bars & coffee: breakfast fail!
- It was nice to have the kitchen in the room. I liked being able to make my own hot tea. I liked being able to walk to nearby restaurants and shopping.
- The is an excellent place to stay for any length of time. Close to everything and staff is more than accommodating. They were like family
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. Very comfortable atmosphere . The best coffee in town always hot and ready when I got back to hotel each morning.
2BDRM Home in Millcreek
2BDRM Home in Millcreek offers accommodations in Salt Lake City, 20 miles from Park City and 8 miles from Sandy.An oven, a microwave and a toaster are provided in the kitchen. A TV with cable channels is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 9 miles from 2BDRM Home in Millcreek.
No reviews yet.
Two Apartments in One
Two Apartments in One offers accommodations in Salt Lake City, just 20 miles from Park City.There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player is available.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In West Valley City Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in West Valley City Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartments because there are just so many places to stay in West Valley City Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in West Valley City Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!