10 Best Apartments To Stay In West Melbourne Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
West Melbourne Florida is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in West Melbourne Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in West Melbourne Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in West Melbourne Florida. To see which apartments sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartments and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in West Melbourne Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in West Melbourne Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In West Melbourne Florida:
Extended Stay America – Melbourne – Airport
Located in Melbourne, Extended Stay America – Melbourne – Airport offers a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Cocoa Beach is 17 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units include a cable flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with an oven. Every unit features a private bathroom with free toiletries.Stay America Melbourne FL also includes a barbecue.Sebastian is 22 miles from Extended Stay America – Melbourne – Airport, and Palm Bay is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
Shoppingmall and stores nearby.
After the frist room that we didn’t want we got a new one straight away.
- We were close to most attractions. Easy to get to the beach!
- I took 5 night at a rate of 94$ per night, the 6th day came & I had to extend but they offered 132$ per night to extend w/out Texas included. Moreover the cleaning is very bad of the room, they don’t offer good wifi & room service except with addition charges !!
- Front desk Nick was very nice otherwise hotel was so bad!!!!!
- We chose it because it was close for our Evacuation from hurricane .
- Shoppingmall and stores nearby.
Historic Melbourne 1 BR (Unit A)
Located 16 miles from Cocoa Beach, Historic Melbourne 1 BR (Unit A) offers accommodations in Melbourne. The property is 20 miles from Sebastian and free private parking is provided.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Palm Bay is 3.5 miles from Historic Melbourne 1 BR (Unit A), and Cape Canaveral is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 2.5 miles from Historic Melbourne 1 BR (Unit A).
No reviews yet.
Historic 1Br 2blks to Downtown (Unit C)
Historic 1Br 2blks to Downtown (Unit C) offers accommodations in Melbourne, 16 miles from Cocoa Beach and 20 miles from Sebastian. The property is 3.5 miles from Palm Bay and free private parking is provided.The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ocean Front Paradise Resort
Featuring a private beach on the Atlantic Ocean, this Indialantic, Florida property is a 13-minute drive from Melbourne International Airport. It offers spacious suites with Atlantic Ocean views.A fully equipped kitchen and dining area are included in the bright, tiled floor suites at Ocean Front Paradise Resort. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. The living room offers a sofa bed.Hoover Park & Recreation Center is a 6-minute walk from Ocean Front Paradise Resort. Indian Harbour Beach Shopping Center is 1 miles away and Florida Institute of Technology is 5 miles away.
- Direct ocean view and beach access. Excellent location. Right across the street from Blueberry Muffin Diner. Many restaurants within walking distance, including Big Island Burrito, where the food is awesome and the service is even better. Go see Laura who is usually there. She will make you feel at home, and great you with her fabulous smile.
- The location and facility were exactly what we were looking for. Small quaint in the right place. Friendly people.
- The place wasn’t fancy at all, but it was simply PERFECT!! Laid back and right on the beach …. we LOVED it. Our hostess, Krystyna, made us very comfortable. If you’re looking for a place with lots of amenities, this isn’t the place for you!
Everything about this little Motel was great
Not a ton of frills, but that’s not what I wanted this trip. Quiet and close to the ocean
- The room was quaintly decorated and very clean. This is an old small motel complex (so no amenities of a big complex), but apartments style rooms are clean and freshly updated and location right on the beach and convenient to Melbourne.
Oceanique is located in Indian Harbour Beach, just 12 miles from Cocoa Beach. Melbourne is 5 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Featuring a balcony, all units are air conditioned and feature a dining area and a sitting area with a TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Bed linen are provided.Oceanique also includes a hot tub.Sebastian is 24 miles from Oceanique. The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 5 miles from Oceanique.
- This is a smaller facility just 2 buildings of 3 stories each. We liked the balcony overlooking the ocean. I like to read it night and the bedroom has bright lights, this may sound trivial but it is important to me. The process of checking in after the office closed was very easy.
- What can you say? The doors opened to the ocean over the pool. The staff was really helpful and cheery. We would recommend this place anytime.
- The condo was clean and spacious. It had everything we needed to make the stay comfortable. The pool was wonderfully heated and the access to the beach was beautiful. Our condo was facing the ocean so I was able to sleep with my door open every night to hear the waves. Excellent stay!
- This place was terrific. It is not a normal hotel with a lobby but seemed to be a timeshare. We arrived late and were able to get the key from a box. The room could not have been better, there were twin beds for our boys to sleep in and a room with a master bedroom for my husband and I with a beach view. Every room in the place has a beach view. The hot tube was great and the pool was heated so we were very comfortable swimming at night on what was a bit of a chilly day. The beach was just over a nice walkway with great feet rinsing stations. We walked up the beach to a place for breakfast.
- Professional, accommodating staff. Value for money. Heated pool. Great View.
Indian Harbour Beach Club
Located in Indian Harbour Beach, this air-conditioned vacation home features a balcony with sea views. Indian Harbour Beach Club features views of the pool and is 12 miles from Cocoa Beach. Free private parking is available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and microwave. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available. Other facilities at Indian Harbour Beach Club include a year-round outdoor pool.Melbourne is 5 miles from Indian Harbour Beach Club, and Sebastian is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 5 miles from Indian Harbour Beach Club.
No reviews yet.
Melbourne Beach House
Located 21 miles from Cocoa Beach and 28 miles from Vero Beach, Melbourne Beach House offers accommodations in Melbourne Beach. The property is 6 miles from Melbourne and free private parking is provided.There is a dining area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured. Other facilities at Melbourne Beach House include a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Paradise Beach Club – Oceanfront and Penthouse
Located in Satellite Beach in the region of Florida, 9 miles from Cocoa Beach, Paradise Beach Club – Oceanfront and Penthouse features a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue. Melbourne is 7 miles from the property.All units are air conditioned and feature a flat-screen TV. Some units have a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer in each unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Sebastian is 27 miles from Paradise Beach Club – Oceanfront and Penthouse. The nearest airport is Melbourne International Airport, 7 miles from Paradise Beach Club – Oceanfront and Penthouse.
No reviews yet.
Beach Place Guesthouses
One of our top picks in Cocoa Beach – and a guest favorite.
Located in Cocoa Beach in the region of Florida, 14 miles from Melbourne, Beach Place Guesthouses features a barbecue and terrace. Palm Bay is 18 miles from the property.The property is air conditioned and is fitted with a cable TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer in every unit.Cape Canaveral is 8 miles from Beach Place Guesthouses. Melbourne International Airport is 13 miles away.
- The ambience and attention the detail is n the outdoor space was fabulous!
- Friendly and accommodating staff. Close location to the beach. Quiet and private.
- Loved the atmosphere, loved suite, loved facility and loved the grounds. You don’t hear noises from the other suites. The suite was absolutely beautiful. I be returning for sure. My aunt and uncle also visited for a few hours and loved the place and wanted the condo information.
It has the homey feel a very very clean place
Not modern but great beds. Very friendly and accommodating staff. Wonderful location very restful lovey view a real hidden treasure
- Beach Place guesthouses was fantastic very quaint, a one of a kind lodging. Easy walking distance to the beach,staff was very helpful with suggestions on where to eat.
Surf Studio Beach Resort
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. In Cocoa Beach, this beach-front resort features self-catering apartments and suites with access to a heated outdoor pool. The restaurants and shops of historic Cocoa Beach Pier are 6 miles away.Free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV, and a microwave are featured in each apartments and suite at Surf Studio Beach Resort. A dining area, towels, and linen are provided as well.Guests can sun bathe on the terrace and take advantage of free on-site parking at this Cocoa Beach Surf Studio Beach Resort. Fax and photocopying facilities are provided for a fee.Ron Jon Surf Shop is 5 miles away. The property is also a 6-minute drive from Publix grocery store and a 28-minute drive from the Kennedy Space Center.
- It’s 100 feet to the beach and ocean with a beautiful deck.
It’s right on the beach. Park your vehicle, and it’s a short walk to your room.
One story property. You hardly see that.
Outdoor area and pool was very welcoming. The guests who stayed there were very nice.
- Location was excellent. All the hosts and cleaning help were outstanding.
- The property was literally two steps to sand in your toes. The grounds were absolutely amazing. It was so relaxing and laid back. We had the pool to ourselves the entire trip. Exactly what we were looking for! We’ll definitely be back.
- Relaxed friendly and accommodating. The dated environment was a charming plus.
Top Apartments In West Melbourne Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in West Melbourne Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartments because there are just so many places to stay in West Melbourne Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in West Melbourne Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!