10 Best Apartments To Stay In Snowbird Lodge Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Snowbird Lodge Utah is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Snowbird Lodge Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Snowbird Lodge Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Snowbird Lodge Utah. To see which apartments sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartments and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Snowbird Lodge Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Snowbird Lodge Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Snowbird Lodge Utah:
Silver King Hotel
One of our top picks in Park City.Located in Park City in the region of Utah, 22 miles from Salt Lake City, Silver King Hotel features an outdoor pool and ski storage. The property is air conditioned and is fitted with a spa tub. Sandy is 20 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and microwave. Each unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Silver King Hotel also includes a hot tub.Provo is 30 miles from Silver King Hotel. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from Silver King Hotel.
- Very close to PCMR First time ski lift and the shuttle to take you anywhere within 3 miles
- Amazing location. Facilities are very 80’s, but hey, who didn’t love the 80’s? Great place for easy access to lifts and there is a shuttle that will take you around town for free
- good sized rooms, (though very tired decor), and has everything you need. One of the best things was the available hotel shuttle – you can just call the driver and he’ll take you anywhere around town, and bring you home too. Shuttle driver Andrew was fantastic. This service really makes the hotel.
- The bed was so comfy and walking straight out to ski lift was perfect.
- It was a good experience the room looked like the pics. Very nice kitchen Location was great very close to evening we wanted to do.
One of our top picks in Park City.At Park City Mountain Resort, this hotel features ski-in/ski-out access, views of the Wasatch Mountains and an outdoor swimming pool. The Deer Valley ski area is within one mile of the hotel.Every guest room at the Marriott’s MountainSide has a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Rooms also provide a kitchenette and dining area.Recreational facilities at the MountainSide Marriott include a sauna and hot tub. Free shuttle service is available to Main Street, which offers shopping and the famous Sundance Film Festival.Salt Lake International Airport is a 40-minute drive from MountainSide.
- Close to mountain easy to get on lift covered parking ski valet
- The location to slopes is the best in town. The ski valet is perfect. Apres ski options are just steps away. Jacuzzis are beautiful just under the chair lift. Rooms are comfortable and quiet. Free underground parking.
convenience to the slopes
getting Ubers to the restaurants- easy
- The room was wonderful: roomy, comfortable and beautiful. It’s perfect to stay with my family and very convenient for skiing.
- Loved the ski in/out feature, and most the staff were friendly.
Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Union Park
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Union Park is located in Midvale, just 19 miles from Park City. Salt Lake City is 11 miles away.All units feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a microwave and toaster. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in each unit.Sandy is 2.5 miles from ESA Salt Lake Union, and Provo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 14 miles from Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Union Park.
- Having a kitchenette with the kitchen pack a good idea so each room gets what they will use.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful at all times.
- The room was clean and decent. The desk people were nice and helpful.
- A great location and a great room. We liked the cooktop and our home cooked meals, the large fridge, the large laundry in the building and we could see our car from our room. The staff and other guests were very friendly and the room was well lit and had the sun shine in for part of the day. Views from the room meant that a weather report was not needed. The carpark was well lit and good security procedures were in place. They even collected my internet orders for me. We were there for over a week.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are clean and well maintained. Very accommodating when I needed to extend my stay a few extra days. I was able to keep the same room and received extra housekeeping.
Carriage House Condominiums
Carriage House Condominiums is located in Park City, just 22 miles from Salt Lake City. Sandy is 21 miles from the property.Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher.Carriage House Condos also includes a hot tub.Provo is 31 miles from Carriage House Condominiums. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The upgrade of the room was nice and it was much better than before, we stayed there a few years ago. The beds were very good.
- The condo was lovely and had a wonderful kitchenette.
- location – really a nice spot to explore the area, close drive to main street. city does have free shuttle that stops near hotel. many food places near by. The room itself was quaint and cozy.
- It was a good price. Location was convenient for a lot of places.
The jet bathtub was the best!
It was a good location!
Park City Condo 1403
Located 22 miles from Salt Lake City and 20 miles from Sandy, Park City Condo 1403 offers accommodations in Park City.A dishwasher and an oven are provided in the kitchen. A TV with satellite channels is available. Other facilities at Park City Condo 1403 include a sauna.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from Park City Condo 1403.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Park City.Conveniently located within 10 minutes of Park City, Utah’s ski resorts, this property offers fully-furnished, one and 2-bedroom condominiums and thoughtful on-site facilities just minutes from the Tanger Outlet Center.PowderWood features an outdoor hot tub for guest relaxation. After a day of skiing or exploring, relax in the heated, outdoor pool. In the summer, play a game of tennis or volleyball on the on-site courts.Enjoy PowderWood’s spacious accommodations with living and dining areas as well as gas fireplaces. Stay in and cook a delicious meal in the full kitchen or visit one of the several nearby restaurants.
- Nice comfy condo in a nice location, outside of Park City.
I liked being able to stay in beautiful Park City at an affordable price. It was close to the outlet stores, and the condominium was quiet.
The receptionist was extremely nice and helpful when I called for directions on the phone since my arrival was going to be after the office was closed.
The room was comfortable and had the comforts of home.
- Such a cool living space. I don’t know if they’re all like that but I loved the one I got. Full kitchen with almost everything you need. The apartments itself was cheap, dunno if it’s cause it’s off season or what but totally worth it.
- Loved the apartment. Washer and dryer were a plus. Front desk people were great. Great view. Close to shopping, and restaurants. Church right down the street. I’m rebooking tonight.
- The location was convenient off the freeway and near the outlet stores.
Crossland Economy Studios – Salt Lake City – Mid Valley
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Crossland Economy Studios – Salt Lake City – Mid Valley is located in Murray, just 23 miles from Park City. Salt Lake City is 9 miles away.The accommodation features a TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and stovetop. Each unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries.Sandy is 6 miles from Crossland Economy Salt Lake City . Salt Lake City International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
Access to shopping
- the staff night front desk. so rude was to busy worring about fb to help. the manager was to busy worring about gretting a date or something probly the reudest staff ive met, the rooms were so unclean and the bugs, I actually eded up paying for another hotel to get a vacation form Crosslands, it would probally be a nicier place if they all new employees, and set the place on fire worst place to stay I will not be making that mistake again.
- horrable customer service it was like we spoke a different language when trying to get every thing fixed, rooms were wrong, beds were wrong, price had changed, and now I think we got bed bug, rudest staff ive ever met. there is nothing to like at this place but leaving….
- I liked how new updated clean and quiet it was great
- Absolutly nothing the staff was very rude there was construction going on that I was never told about and no hot water the entire four days I was there I complained and was simply told we’re trying to fix the problem did not offer to move me did not offer anything at all
- Comfortable bed
Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Sugar House
Offering accommodations with air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Sugar House is located in Salt Lake City, just 20 miles from Park City. Sandy is 10 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave, a toaster, and a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in every unit.Salt Lake City International Airport is 8 miles away.
- Convenient to the hospital for my daughter’s surgery.
- It was quite expensive for the minimum of accommodations you receive. The location is excellent but I live in Sugarhouse I just needed a hotel. The staff was mostly friendly. And when I needed extra pillows and towels they helped me out which was awesome. I love that it’s located by Hidden Hollow however I grew up in that location and I loved it when Hidden Hollow was simply nature but I’m glad that they kept the river itself intact
- Quiet, comfortable beds, great location to easily walk to chain restaurants, local restaurants, and one really nice high end restaurant (Kimi’s Chop & Oyster House 5 Star!). Also Whole Foods and convenience stores.
- The staff at 4 am was very accommodating patient and helpful
- Great location and hotel. Easy to get to and friendly for my dog. Will stay here when I’m in town.
Marriott’s Summit Watch
One of our top picks in Park City.Marriott’s Summit Watch is located in Park City, just 22 miles from Salt Lake City. Sandy is 20 miles from the property.All units include a cable flat-screen TV. Some units are air conditioned and include a sitting and/or dining area. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries in each unit.Provo is 30 miles from Marriott’s Summit Watch. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from Marriott’s Summit Watch.
- The sheets did not fit the bed and kept coming off, we were constantly fixing the sheets, the pillows a little hard, the mattress not that comfy. Our room faced a busy street and road noise was a major issue for us, it was pretty loud. All in all though, it was a huge room, tons of space, it is a great place to stay for families looking to ski in ski out, or to save money by eating in, full kitchen, great for larger parties or groups, but no nearby grocery stores so eating in is not a great option unless you have a car to get around, there is nothing within walking distance anyhow. I would recommend this place for families or larger parties.
- The Marriott Summit Watch was perfect. We were traveling with out toddler and a pack and play and high chair were provided with no hassle. Our room was very spacious and clean. There was also events planned everyday for children and adults. We would definitely return.
- The staff on hand were very professional and friendly (especially the Burmese cleaning supervisor).
- Room was spotless and well appointed. Great location at the bottom of Main St.
- We only spent one night here, but we were impressed with this hotel. The one-bedroom was bigger than my own apartment! Very clean, super comfy bed and lovely fire pit to enjoy. Kitchen also was very well furnished and we actually decided to dine in instead of eating out. Service was very punctual, we thought we had an issue with the fire pit and the maintenance guy came out to check it within minutes from the call.
Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Sandy
This Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Sandy is located in Sandy and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily housekeeping is provided for a fee. Towels and linen may be exchanged at the front desk. Free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning.Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Snowbird Ski Resort, the Cowabunga Bay and the South Towne Mall.
- Nice little kitchen, though I didn’t need it. Comfortable room. Nothing fancy, but clean. perfect for the decent rate!
- No eggs, just granola bars & coffee: breakfast fail!
- It was nice to have the kitchen in the room. I liked being able to make my own hot tea. I liked being able to walk to nearby restaurants and shopping.
- The is an excellent place to stay for any length of time. Close to everything and staff is more than accommodating. They were like family
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. Very comfortable atmosphere . The best coffee in town always hot and ready when I got back to hotel each morning.
Top Apartments In Snowbird Lodge Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Snowbird Lodge Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartments because there are just so many places to stay in Snowbird Lodge Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Snowbird Lodge Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!