10 Best Apartments To Stay In Midway Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Midway Utah is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Midway Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Midway Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Midway Utah. To see which apartments sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartments and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Midway Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Midway Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Midway Utah:
Wintergreen at Midway
Showcasing a barbecue and terrace, Wintergreen at Midway is located in Midway in the region of Utah, just 8 miles from Park City. The property features a spa tub and a hot tub. Salt Lake City is 27 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and has a sitting area with a flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player, and DVD player. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in every unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.Wintergreen at Midway also includes a hot tub.Sandy is 20 miles from Wintergreen at Midway. Salt Lake City International Airport is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Silver King Hotel
One of our top picks in Park City.Located in Park City in the region of Utah, 22 miles from Salt Lake City, Silver King Hotel features an outdoor pool and ski storage. The property is air conditioned and is fitted with a spa tub. Sandy is 20 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and microwave. Each unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Silver King Hotel also includes a hot tub.Provo is 30 miles from Silver King Hotel. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from Silver King Hotel.
- Very close to PCMR First time ski lift and the shuttle to take you anywhere within 3 miles
- Amazing location. Facilities are very 80’s, but hey, who didn’t love the 80’s? Great place for easy access to lifts and there is a shuttle that will take you around town for free
- good sized rooms, (though very tired decor), and has everything you need. One of the best things was the available hotel shuttle – you can just call the driver and he’ll take you anywhere around town, and bring you home too. Shuttle driver Andrew was fantastic. This service really makes the hotel.
- The bed was so comfy and walking straight out to ski lift was perfect.
- It was a good experience the room looked like the pics. Very nice kitchen Location was great very close to evening we wanted to do.
One of our top picks in Park City.At Park City Mountain Resort, this hotel features ski-in/ski-out access, views of the Wasatch Mountains and an outdoor swimming pool. The Deer Valley ski area is within one mile of the hotel.Every guest room at the Marriott’s MountainSide has a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. Rooms also provide a kitchenette and dining area.Recreational facilities at the MountainSide Marriott include a sauna and hot tub. Free shuttle service is available to Main Street, which offers shopping and the famous Sundance Film Festival.Salt Lake International Airport is a 40-minute drive from MountainSide.
- Close to mountain easy to get on lift covered parking ski valet
- The location to slopes is the best in town. The ski valet is perfect. Apres ski options are just steps away. Jacuzzis are beautiful just under the chair lift. Rooms are comfortable and quiet. Free underground parking.
convenience to the slopes
getting Ubers to the restaurants- easy
- The room was wonderful: roomy, comfortable and beautiful. It’s perfect to stay with my family and very convenient for skiing.
- Loved the ski in/out feature, and most the staff were friendly.
Marriott’s Summit Watch
One of our top picks in Park City.Marriott’s Summit Watch is located in Park City, just 22 miles from Salt Lake City. Sandy is 20 miles from the property.All units include a cable flat-screen TV. Some units are air conditioned and include a sitting and/or dining area. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and free toiletries in each unit.Provo is 30 miles from Marriott’s Summit Watch. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from Marriott’s Summit Watch.
- The sheets did not fit the bed and kept coming off, we were constantly fixing the sheets, the pillows a little hard, the mattress not that comfy. Our room faced a busy street and road noise was a major issue for us, it was pretty loud. All in all though, it was a huge room, tons of space, it is a great place to stay for families looking to ski in ski out, or to save money by eating in, full kitchen, great for larger parties or groups, but no nearby grocery stores so eating in is not a great option unless you have a car to get around, there is nothing within walking distance anyhow. I would recommend this place for families or larger parties.
- The Marriott Summit Watch was perfect. We were traveling with out toddler and a pack and play and high chair were provided with no hassle. Our room was very spacious and clean. There was also events planned everyday for children and adults. We would definitely return.
- The staff on hand were very professional and friendly (especially the Burmese cleaning supervisor).
- Room was spotless and well appointed. Great location at the bottom of Main St.
- We only spent one night here, but we were impressed with this hotel. The one-bedroom was bigger than my own apartment! Very clean, super comfy bed and lovely fire pit to enjoy. Kitchen also was very well furnished and we actually decided to dine in instead of eating out. Service was very punctual, we thought we had an issue with the fire pit and the maintenance guy came out to check it within minutes from the call.
Carriage House Condominiums
Carriage House Condominiums is located in Park City, just 22 miles from Salt Lake City. Sandy is 21 miles from the property.Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher.Carriage House Condos also includes a hot tub.Provo is 31 miles from Carriage House Condominiums. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- The upgrade of the room was nice and it was much better than before, we stayed there a few years ago. The beds were very good.
- The condo was lovely and had a wonderful kitchenette.
- location – really a nice spot to explore the area, close drive to main street. city does have free shuttle that stops near hotel. many food places near by. The room itself was quaint and cozy.
- It was a good price. Location was convenient for a lot of places.
The jet bathtub was the best!
It was a good location!
Located in Park City in the region of Utah, 26 miles from Salt Lake City, Stillwater Lodge features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains. Sandy is 23 miles away.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting area. Some units have a balcony and/or patio. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave. Bed linen are provided.Stillwater Lodge also includes a hot tub and sun terrace.The property has a ski pass sales point and ski equipment is available. Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including skiing, biking and hiking. Provo is 30 miles from Stillwater Lodge. Salt Lake City International Airport is 30 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Red Pine Condominiums
One of our top picks in Park City.Red Pine Condominiums is located in Park City, just 19 miles from Salt Lake City. Sandy is 18 miles away.All units feature a sitting area with a TV and DVD player. Some units have a balcony and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer in every unit.Red Pine Condominiums also includes a hot tub.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 24 miles from Red Pine Condominiums.
Canyons is a great choice for travelers interested in downhill skiing, mountains and relaxation.
- Room was very convenient to the slopes and provided a good based for both Canyons and Park City resorts.
- Good location. Unit was as advertised. Well-appointed kitchen and extra bedding. The furniture and lighting that has been re-done is nice.
Key code had to be picked up at a location 3 miles away. I had not read the instructions so we ended up at the property and had to call to find out how to collect the keys. They talked us through the directions to get back and it was easy from then on.
The place was warm, great location, wifi worked, TV worked. Nothing broken or old. Place was clean.
- Great location with a wonderful view of the Canyons Ski facility!
We were very pleased with the unit. It looked nice, it was clean and comfortable. The weather was surprisingly warm and we sat out on the balcony, which had a beautiful view of the mountains.
The staff was very helpful and friendly.
Park City Condo 1403
Located 22 miles from Salt Lake City and 20 miles from Sandy, Park City Condo 1403 offers accommodations in Park City.A dishwasher and an oven are provided in the kitchen. A TV with satellite channels is available. Other facilities at Park City Condo 1403 include a sauna.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 27 miles from Park City Condo 1403.
No reviews yet.
Black Bear Lodge in Deer Valley By Wyndham Vacation Rentals
One of our top picks in Park City.Black Bear Lodge in Deer Valley By Wyndham Vacation Rentals is located in Park City, just 23 miles from Salt Lake City. Sandy is 20 miles away.The accommodation is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some units include a balcony and/or patio. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in every unit. Towels are featured.Provo is 28 miles from Black Bear Lodge in Deer Valley. The property provides a free shuttle service.
Deer Valley is a great choice for travelers interested in family-friendly trips, food and mountains.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Crestview Condominiums is located in Park City, just 18 miles from Salt Lake City. Sandy is 20 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a TV. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit.Crestview Condominiums also includes a hot tub.Salt Lake City International Airport is 23 miles from the property.
- It was walking distance to the outlet and parking area
- Lovely warm despite it being -20 outside. Comfy beds and furniture. Good bathrooms, well equipped kitchen.
stayed in a 2 bedroom condo– CLEANLINESS, ROOMS DID NOT SMELL, QUIET area.
location, location, location! everything is nearby including the Tanger outlet store, groceries, decent restaurants in Kimball Junction if you don’t want to go to historic town which is just <3 miles away. Kelsey (one of the managers) was very helpful with resolving our "issue" and she continued following up on us
- Large comfy rooms, and interesting decor. We had everything we needed.
- Lovely condo, once you get in. Don’t arrive late in the evening. Won’t find any staff.
Top Apartments In Midway Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Midway Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartments because there are just so many places to stay in Midway Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Midway Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!