10 Best Apartments To Stay In Mercer Island Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Mercer Island Washington State is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Mercer Island Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mercer Island Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mercer Island Washington State. To see which apartments sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartments and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Mercer Island Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Mercer Island Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Mercer Island Washington State:
77 Central by ABODA
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, 77 Central by ABODA is located in Mercer Island, just 5 miles from Seattle. Bellevue is 2.7 miles from the property.The accommodation has a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. An oven and coffee machine are also featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in every unit.77 Central by ABODA also includes a fitness center.Lynnwood is 17 miles from 77 Central by ABODA. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 11 miles from 77 Central by ABODA.
No reviews yet.
Extended Stay America – Seattle – Bellevue – Downtown
One of our best sellers in Bellevue! Just 17 miles from Seattle-Tacoma International Airport, this Bellevue hotel features spacious studios equipped with kitchenettes. It offers a guest laundromat on-site. Free Wi-Fi is provided in all studios.A flat-screen cable satellite TV is featured in each air-conditioned studio at Extended Stay America-Seattle-Bellevue-Downtown. Each studio’s kitchenette includes a toaster, kitchenware and coffee-making facilities.A 24-hour front desk and concierge services are available to guests of Extended Stay America. Fax and photocopying services are also available.A tour desk is offered to guests at America Extended Stay. Attractions such as Bellevue City Hall, Bellevue Botanical Garden and Wilburton Hill Park are within a 15 minute walk of this hotel.
- The room, the linens, the towels, etc., were all very clean and new enough to feel like somebody cared.
- Dated – full kitchen but if you wanted to eat in you had to ask for specific items (dishes, cooking equip, coffee cups, etc)
- I didn’t like a single thing about this hotel.
Excellent coffee in lobby! Beds were comfortable as were the pillows. Room was very spacious and the windows opened for some fresh air!
The location was awesome for us – convenient for visiting our mother.
- The staff were extremely helpful. My room on the 5th floor (510) had an amazing view of the Bellevue skyline. The room was immaculate and everything smelled fresh and clean. Loved having a full size fridge for groceries! It was really great for the price. Totally worth it!
Extended Stay America – Seattle – Bellevue – Factoria
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Seattle – Bellevue – Factoria is located in Bellevue. Seattle is 8 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. Each unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Lynnwood is 18 miles from ESA Seattle Factoria, and Snoqualmie is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The place was clean, comfortable and secure. The desk clerk was friendly and accommodating. The location was close to where I needed to go. The value was terrific. All in all, while not at all fancy, the facility exceeded my expectations.
- I could walk to a place to eat. It might not be a place to walk to for someone that does not run marathons.
- Wife was in hospital. Unknown when she would be released. Your staff could not have been more understanding or helpful. I am extremely grateful. John nichols
Location was easy to find
Parking next to the room
Quiet and away from traffic
- Nathans is very helpful providing us with what we do not have in the room
Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown
This hotel, 1 miles from Bellevue Transit Station, features an indoor pool and gym. The spacious guest suites include a full kitchen, sitting area and free Wi-Fi.Suites at the Bellevue Residence Inn include flat-screen TVs, iPod docking stations and sofa beds.The hotel offers a free buffet breakfast, coffee bar and alcoholic beverages. Guests can enjoy a free evening social on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesday with free food, beer, and wine. The 24-hour market has a wide variety of food and beverage options for guest convenience.Services at the Residence Inn Seattle Bellevue/Downtown include limousine pick-up and grocery shopping.The Residence Inn is 5 minutes from Bellevue Arts Museum and Bellevue Botanical Garden. It is 10 miles from downtown Seattle and 16 miles from the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
- The location is very good – 15 min walk or 3 min drive to Bellevue downtown, close to a highway, and a Metro bus station
- Location good, rooms nice, desk staff very nice and helpful. Shuttle to local area very helpful
- The food in the restaurant was wonderful and great service.
- The staff and accommodations were excellent. There was breakfast for free and dinner, for a fee. Very comfortable.
- the room was clean and the beds were comfortable.the place was quiet at night good for sleeping.
First Hill Apartments Extended Stay Seattle
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, First Hill Apartments Extended Stay Seattle is located in Seattle. Bellevue is 6 miles away. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and private parking is available on site.All units feature a sitting area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer in each unit. Bed linen are featured.Lynnwood is 15 miles from First Hill Apartments. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The hostess was amazing, I was there because my son was having surgery at a hospital nearby. My stress level was high but the hostess made things go easier having information available to me when I needed it.
- Size and location was great. The layout of the room was nice.
- The front desk receptionist young lady was pleasant and handled the desk professionally as it was busy and she was alone and had some demanding customers Was thankful for secured parking as the neighborhood was looking sketchy
- The staff were friendly and helpful (when we got lost}.
- That it was close to public transportation so we could see the sights.
1st Avenue Apartment by Stay Alfred
One of our top picks in Seattle.Featuring free WiFi, 1st Avenue Apartment by Stay Alfred offers accommodations in Seattle. Bellevue is 7 miles away.All units have a cable flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave, a toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.1st Avenue Apartment by Stay Alfred also includes a hot tub and sauna.Lynnwood is 15 miles from 1st Avenue Apartment by Stay Alfred. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Seattle Central Business District is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, seafood and food.
- I loved the location! It was convenient to navigate around Pioneer Square and to the waterfront. It was clean and comfortable – very homey. Definitely made my trip for my 25th birthday one to remember!
- Feels like home. Perfect location and a perfect large room in reasonable Price. The room provided everything we need except for foods (although there are some salts and peppers for cooking).
- great place! The location is amazing, the size of the apartments awesome. I was there with my husband and dad, we had two bedrooms, a great living and kitchen, two bathrooms. I wish I could stay more!
- Loved the location and apartment. Perfect for our stay.
- It is a perfect apartments for a family, it’s very clean, and very comfortable. The view is amazing through windows and very close to Pike Place Market. The staffs are very efficient though I haven’t met anyone or talked to anyone (which is perfect).
Union Street Apartment by Stay Alfred
One of our best sellers in Seattle! Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Union Street Apartment by Stay Alfred is located in the Central Business District neighborhood in Seattle. Bellevue is 7 miles from the property.All units feature a TV. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave and toaster are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in every unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Lynnwood is 15 miles from Union Street Apartment, and Snoqualmie is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 11 miles from the property.
Seattle Central Business District is a great choice for travelers interested in shopping, seafood and food.
- The location was great-loved the proximity to Pike Place Market/Downtown area. Apt was nice, very clean.
- The unit was very clean, and the building was quiet. The location was ideal just a block from Pike Place Market. Our unit on the 4th floor offered easy access to the roof, which provides direct access to the street. The beds were comfortable. Plenty of towels, bedding and cooking implements, including a coffee maker. Everything worked.
- Cute little cozy rooms! And the location was perfect!
The location is brilliant with easy access to restaurants via the roof exit or to the waterfront on the ground floor exit.
The room layout was well thought out and the inclusion of a laundry made it even better.
Had some issues getting access to the building, however, Guest Services (Morgan ?) were very supportive and talked us through the process.
- Fantastic Location – round the corner from Pike Street Market, Water Front, CBD. Loved having the washing machine and dryer. Fantastic shower. Kitchen was well equiped. Bed was comfortable though space (not a seperate room) was very tight to get in and out of bed – and we are not big people!! Plenty of little extras such as washing powder, salt and pepper, soap, toilet paper etc to make stay very comfortable and homely.
Elliott Avenue Apartment by Stay Alfred
One of our top picks in Seattle.Located in Seattle in the region of Washington State, 7 miles from Bellevue, Elliott Avenue Apartment by Stay Alfred features a barbecue and fitness center. Lynnwood is 15 miles away.Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher. Towels are available.Elliot Avenue Apartment also includes a sun terrace.Snoqualmie is 24 miles from Elliott Avenue Apartment by Stay Alfred, and Everett is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 12 miles from Elliott Avenue Apartment by Stay Alfred.
Belltown is a great choice for travelers interested in food, restaurants and markets.
- The location was great was able to walk everywhere! The kitchen worked great and had all the necessities to prepare meals.
- We liked the building and location. The room is nice and very clean. Well equipped.
- Good location, walking distance to many attractions
- Beds were super comfy. The apartments had all the essentials needed, so I only had to grocery shop!
- The apartments was in a great location, walking distance to lots of restaurants and anything else downtown.
Staybridge Suites Seattle – Fremont
Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, Staybridge Suites Seattle – Fremont is located in Seattle in the region of Washington State, just 8 miles from Bellevue. Lynnwood is 12 miles from the property.All units feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units are air conditioned and include a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. A stovetop and coffee machine are also featured. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels are provided.Snoqualmie is 25 miles from Staybridge Suites Seattle , and Everett is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 15 miles from Staybridge Suites Seattle – Fremont.
Fremont is a great choice for travelers interested in scenery, city trips and city walks.
- The staybridge was very thoughtfully designed to suit the needs of a family with a small child. Breakfast has something for everyone.
- Staff very friendly and accommodating, breakfast was good Ive had better but hey…..it was free lol, It was just a great stay all around for a weekend get away with hubby.
- Staff were friendly and efficient, and room was clean and serviced daily. Breakfast was reasonable with hot and cold options, juice and coffee; kudos for having a waffle maker with a choice of batters and toppings!
- We throughly enjoyed our stay at the Staybridge. The room was clean, nicely set up and well appointed!! The bed was very comfortable! That staff were very friendly and helpful. The breakfast was amazing. Overall our trip was a 10/10. Have already recommended the Staybridge to friends and family. We will definitely be staying here again!!
- The staff are great. Jin checked us in and out and was very friendly and helpful. A good ambassador for the hotel..
Larkspur Landing Renton-An All-Suite Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Larkspur Landing Renton-An All-Suite Hotel is located in Renton, just 11 miles from Seattle. Bellevue is 10 miles from the property.All units feature a cable flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. Every unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Larkspur Landing Renton-An All-Suite Hotel also includes a fitness center.Lynnwood is 25 miles from Larkspur Landing Renton-An All-Suite Hotel. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac, 4.3 miles from Larkspur Landing Renton-An All-Suite Hotel, and the property provides a free shuttle service.
- The bed was amazing! So soft like a cloud! The bathroom had a double sink was a score & so was the kitchen in the suite. Great place to stay for a night at a reasonable price.
- Bed was AMAZING-everything was really nice and exceptionally clean. The room smelled like Mexican food but I love food so I didn’t care lol
- service friendly love that there is kitchen and seperate pullout sofa love love that!! wish u had a pool though
- Beautiful architecture, beautiful room, sumptuous bed, great service!
- We are relocating from Spain with our dog and cat back to Spokane and needed a rest before our drive. This worked perfect for us! Our room was a nice size, clean with a super comfy bed! The staff was very excepting of our pets which helped after their long journey. An extra bonus was the happy hour that is every Wednesday with pizza, veggies, beer and wine! Super!
Top Apartments In Mercer Island Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Mercer Island Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartments because there are just so many places to stay in Mercer Island Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Mercer Island Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!