10 Best Apartments To Stay In Maalaea Maui – Top Hotel Reviews
Maalaea Maui is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Maalaea Maui. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Maalaea Maui. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Maalaea Maui. To see which apartments sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartments and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Maalaea Maui right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Maalaea Maui with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Maalaea Maui:
Kanai A Nalu Apartment 315 by Maui Vision Rentals
Kanai A Nalu Apartment 315 by Maui Vision Rentals offers accommodations in Maalaea. The property is 11 miles from Paia and free private parking is provided.The kitchen has a dishwasher and an oven, as well as a coffee machine. A TV is available.Lahaina is 13 miles from Kanai A Nalu Apartment 315, and Kula is 11 miles from the property. Kahului Airport is 9 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Kanai A Nalu 418
Kanai A Nalu 418 is located in Maalaea, just 0.6 miles from Maui Ocean Center. East Lahaina Pali Trailhead is 0.9 miles away.All units are air conditioned and include a sitting area. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and oven. A microwave, a toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit.Maalaea Harbor is 1.3 miles from Kanai A Nalu 418, and Alexander & Baldwin Sugar Museum is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 9 miles from Kanai A Nalu 418.
No reviews yet.
Island Sands Resort by Condominium Rentals Hawaii
Located adjacent to sandy Maalaea Beach and a 10 minute walk to the Maui Ocean Center, this hotel offers an oceanfront outdoor pool. All suites include a private terrace with ocean views.A full kitchen is featured in each air-conditioned suite at Island Sands Resort. A cable TV with DVD player, washing machine and clothes dryer are also provided.Oceanfront BBQ facilities are available. Free reserved parking is included.Whale watching, snorkeling, fishing and diving excursions at Maalaea Bay Harbor are a 10 minute walk away. The Kahului Airport is 10 miles away.
- The kitchen was fully equipped & having a washer & dryer in suite was convenient.
- The location of the property! Right on the beach where we can see turtles in the ocean!
- Great view and beautiful place. Very clean. Enjoyed listening to the ocean
- The view was amazing…it was a home away from home.
- My family loved this property. Did not have babies or toddlers, but my kids (10 and 13) loved to see the turtles from the balcony. We were on the 6th floor and from there you could see them.
Sugar Beach Resort by Condominium Rentals Hawaii
One of our top picks in Kihei.Offering accommodations with air conditioning, Sugar Beach Resort by Condominium Rentals Hawaii is located in Kihei, just 10 miles from Paia. Lahaina is 15 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit.Sugar Beach Resort Kihei also includes a barbecue. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at the bar.Kula is 9 miles from Sugar Beach Resort by Condominium Rentals Hawaii. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 8 miles from Sugar Beach Resort by Condominium Rentals Hawaii.
- Beachfront could hear the waves and see the sunset. We stay at sugar beach every year.
- Location on the oceanfront was tremendous; access to the beach also, we appreciated the updated kitchen appliances and the washer/dryer in unit.
Kitchen was well stocked with cookware, appliances were good.
Living room was comfortable. Great bed and great pillows. From the balcony it’s all about the view, very good! While not the best swimming beach, there is nothing like walking out your front door and turning in either direction for miles of beach to walk/run on.
- Location and facility is great, having been here before, it’s great to know what o expect!
- The condo was clean, the view was perfect to view the sunsets, and the location was right on the beach. The pool was convenient including bech and/or pool showers, and the BBQs were a bonus.
Kihei Kai Oceanfront Condos
One of our top picks in Kihei.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Kihei Kai Oceanfront Condos is located in Kihei. Hana is 31 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and has a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.You can play tennis at the property, and the area is popular for fishing. Paia is 10 miles from Kihei Kai Oceanfront Condos. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 8 miles from Kihei Kai Oceanfront Condos.
- The bed was like a cloud!!!! Love the view and proximity to the beach. Other residents, owners, guests were fantastic.
- The property was in a great location on the beach.Everyone was very friendly. We will go back😀
- We love the owners here – they are big hearted, lovely people. We were in a bind for a place to stay due to overbooking somewhere else and even though they were closed for the day they came and got us checked in and styled. Can’t speak highly enough of this!
- friendly staff, right on the ocean, good value for your money
- The condo had beautiful view of water. Great for two people, cozy.
Aston at the Maui Banyan
One of our top picks in Wailea.Featuring air conditioning, Aston at the Maui Banyan is located in Wailea, just 30 miles from Hana. Paia is 14 miles away.The accommodation is fitted with a TV with cable channels. Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. A microwave and refrigerator are also available, as well as a coffee machine. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and a hairdryer in every unit.Lahaina is 19 miles from Aston at the Maui Banyan, and Kula is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Kahului Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Very good location, service-minded and helpful staff.
Staff accommodated a move to a better location when we voiced concern about quality of decor in our initial assigned room. This move also provided a view to the ‘garden’ side instead of parking garage side.
Provision of a complimentary ‘clean-up’ room is “brilliant”! This allowed us to fully enjoy our last day after morning checkout time right through until later evening flight.
- Room was roomy, clean and well maintained. Staff, both in the office and the cleaning personnel were professional, efficient and very friendly and helpful.
- Arrived very late, nice gentleman was there to provide our room info and key. Good location across from Kamaole II beach, also a couple of restaurants, deli within walking distance. Grounds very nice and great BBQ’s.
- The initial condo smelled moldy, had poor lighting and was enclosed on bottom floor by shrubs and was very dark. The ad specified a view, but there was none. The staff was friendly and changed our room to a higher floor with a view of the parking lot, garbage area and smoker’s table. The new room was clean and facilitated air movement. The $20 charge for facilities was ridiculous. Beach towels were small and had to be checked in daily. The movie dispensers were broken. Parking was inadequate and pedestrian walkways were non existent in places making walking dangerous. Entry was poorly marked.
Castle Kamaole Sands
One of our top picks in Wailea.This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Just across the street from Kamaole Beach Park III, these Kihei, Maui beachfront suites on 15 acres of landscaped grounds with fish ponds and fountains feature full kitchens.A uniquely-decorated sitting area with cable TV, DVD player and CD player is included in each suite at Castle Kamaole Sands. A private lanai and a dining area are provided. A washer and dryer are included in every suite for convenience.A large outdoor swimming pool, terrace and 2 hot tubs are featured at Castle Kamaole Sands. A fitness center and 4 tennis courts are on site. BBQ facilities are available for guest use. The on-site activity desk can also help arrange area tours and activities, including snorkeling and scuba diving.Upscale shopping and restaurants at Wailea are 4 miles away. Kahului Airport is 15 miles away. Old Lahaina Town is a 45 minute drive away.
- Check out was very fast. Check in was ok. It was great that the room had washer, dryer, wireless and a fan (we didn’t need the a/c).
- Perfect location. Good amenities, but we really didn’t use them. Full kitchen was a big plus.
- View is decent but not great, location is good – very short drive to shops, restaurants, etc.
- The place was very nice, not as nice as I expected for the price I paid a night but it was nice non the less. I was glad that the place had a gate wich kept out undesirables and gave you peace of mind about your belongings and rental car. security patrolled the grounds day and night and were very friendly. The pool closed at 10:00p.m. witch kind of sucked, it would have been nice to have a 24 hour pool. The staff was friendly and the place was nice, I did enjoy the location, its kind of in the middle of the island but still on the beach so it was relatively close to lots of cool places.
- Our room was clean, nicely and attractively done, though the furniture is somewhat dated. The kitchen had plenty of dishes, utensils and cookware. The two bathrooms with showers were helpful.
One of our top picks in Kihei.Next to beautiful beaches on the south shore of Maui, these vacation apartments at Menehune Shores in Kihei feature a rooftop sun area. An on-site Indian restaurant and free Wi-Fi are available.The individually decorated apartments include a private balcony, flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. A full kitchen and laundry facilities are included.Maui Ocean Center is 6 miles from the Menehune Shores. Surfing Goat Dairy is 30 minute drive away. Kahului Airport is 20 minute drive from the property.Sunbathing and picnic areas are on the rooftop and include barbecue facilities, lounge chairs and views of the ocean and up-country mountain slope. An outdoor pool, fish pond and shuffleboard court are also available. Guests can explore the reefs and a popular turtle hangout 600 feet from the property.Monsoon India restaurant serves fine Indian food and a Sunday brunch buffet. Live music at the restaurant is scheduled each month.
- Great place and no staff available for anything. TV didn’t work and no one could help. No A/C could be a problem. Very close to ocean front. Hard to know what you are booking and extra/added fees are a real pain and expensive. We very much enjoy the place.
- The location and the view from the condo were great. The condo was spacious and the kitchen contained everything you would need to cook a meal. The rooftop public area contained grills and had plenty of room for multiple groups
- It was a beautiful relaxing setting. Rooms looked directly to the ocean which was steps away. The furniture was,n’t fancy, but it suited our taste perfectly. The two twin beds were soft with memory foam, the queen bed was firm, but you heard and saw the ocean from that room. And we enjoyed the firmness. The units 106 and 221 were well stocked, very clean, and inviting. Having a washer/dryer was a huge plus.
- Ocean front property what else can you ask for. Easy walk out to beach. Close to all activities in town . Easy to get too. Felt like home away from home. Did not make it to the pool the ocean was calling my name . Went to top deck at sunset and the view was amazing. About 180 degrees of pure amazement.
- The bed was the most comfortable need we have ever slept in. I meant to look to see what brand it was before we left. View from room was amazing. Our favorite stay yet.
One of our top picks in Kihei.On the beach of Waipuilani Park, this property offers 6 tennis courts, an “L”-shaped outdoor pool, and an on-site gym. It is only 11.6 miles from Kahului Airport.Each tropically themed apartments at Maui Sunset comes with a full kitchen and a balcony. They come with free Wi-Fi, cable TV, and a DVD player. A sofa bed is provided.A hot tub and sauna are part of Maui Sunset. Concierge and tour services are available.Maui Nui Botanical Gardens is a 20 minute drive from Maui Sunset Rentals. Elleair Maui Golf Club is 1.7 miles from the property.
- Great location, lovely ocean views. Property was clean with everything we needed. Very lucky it was available as we only booked a few days before!
- Photons were not specofoc enough for me. I was looking for location in what bldg and what floor. Since I have been there numerous times, I would have been able to know exactly where we were put
- Location was good and the pool and outside facilities were very good.
- Provided beach chairs and umbrella to take to other beaches.
- So friendly! Beautiful property and rooms. Made our stay so comfortable. Loved it!
Sugar Beach by Maui Condo and Home
One of our top picks in Kihei.Most rooms include a full kitchen and feature a terrace at these Maui apartments on Sugar Beach. They are less than 10 minutes from King Kamehameha Golf Course.The spacious guest rooms with island inspired decor feature pool or ocean views and have sitting areas with cable TV. Wired internet is available in all rooms at the Sugar Beach by Maui Condo and Home.An outdoor pool and hot tub surrounded by palm trees are available for guest use. A fitness center, putting green, and barbecue facilities are also included. These apartments also feature a concierge service to assist you in booking tours and treks around the island.Kalepolepo Beach Park is less than a 10-minute drive from Maui Condo and Home at Sugar Beach. Wailea Blue and Emerald golf Course is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- We liked the location and also Maui Sights shop for tour bookings and Fri. Am coffee time very informative
- We had an excellent suite with ocean front view and all the accessories of home! Fully accessorize kitchen and even laundry soap for the in-suite walker-dryer! A very pleasant surprise and stay! Also this location is central to the island and only about 15-20 minutes to airport!
Sugar beech is a nice professional condo resort, the beech is great, all the people were friendly. the staff is constantly keeping the place neat and picked up.
the Condo was excellent.
Can’t wait to go back.
- The condo complex was probably built in the early 1980’s so it’s a bit dated but you’re right on the beach. Good central location in North Kihei. Great beach to walk, swim & body surf. Not too crowded.
- Oceanfront ground level condo was wonderful to hear the waves and walk right out from condo to the beach. Pool area was nice. Great little sandwich shop on the premises. Enjoyed the relaxing feel and the aloha welcome. All staff were so nice and helpful.
Top Apartments In Maalaea Maui Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Maalaea Maui to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartments because there are just so many places to stay in Maalaea Maui but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Maalaea Maui. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!