10 Best Apartments To Stay In Ken Caryl Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Ken Caryl Colorado is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Ken Caryl Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ken Caryl Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ken Caryl Colorado. To see which apartments sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartments and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Ken Caryl Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Ken Caryl Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Ken Caryl Colorado:
TownePlace Suites Denver Southwest/Littleton
TownePlace Suites Southwest offers self-contained accommodation, nestled between lively Denver and the Rocky Mountains. It features an outdoor pool, a well-equipped gym and a fully-operational business centre.Rooms at the TownePlace Suites Denver Southwest Littleton include a bedroom and a kitchen, complete with dining area and a lounge fitted with cable TV channels.Guests can prepare their own meals and enjoy a hot buffet breakfast in the recently-renovated breakfast room. Many local eateries are located along Kipling Parkway, 1 miles away.Popular nearby landmarks include Highlands Ranch and Chatfield State Park, 13 miles away. Central Denver is a 30-minute drive from the TownePlace Suites Southwest hotel.
- I loved the bedrooms, having more space to spread out! But the furniture looked dirty and no one wanted to sit on it.
- The staff are very friendly. The waffles were delicious!
- The bed was really comfortable! We were locked out of our house, so this was an emergency stay! We were welcomed by all of the staff. They gave us free toothbrushes because of our circumstances. It was a great experience and we would highly recommend! It is located near Deer Creek Canyon Road in Littleton and has a rural feel! It is not too far from Chatfield, Hildebrand Park, Waterton Canyon etc. our room had a kitchen and it was well laid out. Coffee was delicious and they had it 24 hours a day.
The rooms are really nice for a family, so roomy and comfortable. Far better than your typical “2 beds and a bathroom” hotels that are so common! The beds were comfy, and having the living room and kitchen are so nice!
We will seek out this chain whenever we travel again!
- Breakfast staff especially pleasant, which really made mornings that much nicer. Very helpful staff and clean property, and great value.
Extended Stay America – Denver – Lakewood South
This Extended Stay America – Denver – Lakewood South is located in Lakewood and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Denver is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily housekeeping is provided for a fee. Towels and linen may be exchanged at the front desk. Free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning.The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Red Rocks Amphitheater, the B andimere Speedway and the Southwest Plaza.
- conveniently located to shops & restaurants. short commute for business. the staff, Lisa & Danielle are fantastic.
- All of the staff are friendly & went the extra mile to assure my stay is pleasant.
No croissants. No internet. Nothing but methamphetamine users and
dealers all around me. I arrived at around midnight and was given my
room key when I got to my room in the back of building all alone the
room was wide open maid left cleaning sticker on door picture on wall
was down on floor ,scared to death I had to stay because nothing else
available. Looking out my window I seen cops drive by every ten minutes
and every five a car full of drug users in and outno one asleep
- The location. The staff seemed nice and concerned.
- The lady who checked me in was very very nice and helpful
TownePlace Suites Denver Southeast
Situated adjacent to the Southmoor RTD Light Rail Station, TownePlace Suites Denver Southeast offers self-catering suites with free Wi-Fi and cable TV. Facilities include an outdoor pool and a gym.The air-conditioned suites of Denver Southeast TownePlace Suites are equipped with a living area, a spacious work desk, and a kitchen with a stovetop and dishwasher.Guests can benefit from the grocery shopping service and the restaurant delivery service TownePlace Suites Denver Southeast provides. Barbecue facilities are also available.TownePlace Suites also offers a 24-hour front desk, laundry and dry cleaning facilities, and a concierge service.Downtown Denver is just 8 miles from TownePlace Suites Denver Southeast. The Mountain View Golf course and JF Kennedy Golf Course are 5 miles away.
- Kitchen in rooms are great! We were provided with everything we needed to cook meals during our stay, outside of food. (Haha) But there is a grocery store right on the corner so that was super easy too!
- I like the fact that we get two bedrooms. That is the reason we travel there with family. We visited our daughter at University of Denver, and bring our teenage son. So we needed a second bedroom. Thank you for having that ….
- I wasn’t able to enjoy the breakfast because I was fasting but the room was amazing and not much noise and I loved it. Loved the whole set up of the room.
- The bed was very comfortable and the kitchen was really nice.
- The unit that we got assigned was great! Spacious and made us feel at home right away. Everything was clean, updated, and very well kept. The beds were comfortable and the whole atmosphere was quiet and allowed for a restful nights sleep. Parking was good, ease of access to our room was great. The room had a kitchenette and was stocked with dishes and all of the essentials needed for a nice stay. The staff was super friendly and accommodating. The location was fantastic. Movie theater and major chain restaurant basically in the parking lot of this hotel.
Extended Stay America – Denver – Tech Center – Central
Featuring air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Denver – Tech Center – Central is set in Greenwood Village, 9.9 miles from Denver. Free WiFi and free private parking are available on site.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV. All units include a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher and microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries in each unit. ESA Denver Tech Central also includes a barbecue.Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily housekeeping is provided for a fee. Towels and linen may be exchanged at the front desk. Free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning.Aurora is 8.1 miles from Extended Stay America – Denver – Tech Center – Central. Denver International Airport is 19.9 miles away.
- The staff was my favorite parts of this day they were very upbeat and conversational they made me feel right at home and comfortable
- This hotel was dirty and it appeared to be used by drug addicts. It was unacceptable and would never stay there again.
- It was close to my destination and near a major interstate.
- I liked that the assistant manager tierra could listen to the complaint I had about the rudness and racist staff member named Anabel she works at night was the night I got there and she didn’t explain nothing too me.
- There’s not a whole lot to like about the property. The gal that checked me in would have to be the one thing I liked about the place.
Extended Stay America – Denver – Park Meadows
This Extended Stay America – Denver – Park Meadows is located in Lone Tree and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Denver is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily housekeeping is provided for a fee. Towels and linen may be exchanged at the front desk. Free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning.The property offers grab-and-go breakfast, free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Sky Ventures, the Park Meadows Mall and the Inverness Golf Course.
- Great hotel and friendly staff – we wanted an affordable place to stay for the night and this hotel served that purpose.
- Get a better breakfast guys, I know you don’t want to do anything besides stand behind the co Bree but…. come on seriously.
- We stayed 11 nights while we waited for an apartment. The staff were totally friendly and helpful. Loved the kitchenette.
- Appreciated the kitchen – especially because I was traveling with Mother-in-law and going out in the morning was not an option.
- ROOM WAS VERY BAD WITH SEVERAL ISSUES THAT MADE OUR STAY NOT PLEASANT BREAKFAST WAS NEXT TO NON EXSISTANT
Extended Stay America – Denver – Tech Center – North
Extended Stay America – Denver – Tech Center – North offers pet-friendly accommodation in Greenwood Village. Denver is 9.3 miles from the property. Free WiFi is provided.All rooms at Extended Stay America – Denver – Tech Center – North features a cable TV, a kitchen with a refrigerator and a dining area. A private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer is also included.Extended Stay America – Denver – Tech Center – North also provides free parking. Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily housekeeping is provided for a fee. Towels and linen may be exchanged at the front desk. Free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning.Aurora is 8.1 miles from Extended Stay America – Denver – Tech Center – North. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 19.9 miles from the property.
- Worst hotel stay: multiple large cockroaches on walls, floor and bed, plus tap-on-wall for shower this hotel should be shutdown should be reported to the health department for sanitary reasons
- I like how we were never bothered and always assisted with everything we needed!
- The grass was well kept.it wasn’t on a major srreet so the traffic noise was minimal and the restaurants nearby! were glod!
- The beds and all linen were clean. The employees were kind other than one particular morning when we needed more towels, the employee at the time was rude about it. Location was great. Laundry facilities were in good working condition.
- The household appliances that were in the room, The dinner table was a nice feature.
Crossland Economy Studios – Denver – Lakewood West
Offering accommodations with air conditioning, Crossland Economy Studios – Denver – Lakewood West is located in Lakewood, just 6 miles from Denver. Meridian is 18 miles away. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Bed linen are available.Aurora is 15 miles from Crossland Denver West. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Read other people’s reviews. This property needs to be renovated. The staff can only do so much when a property (building) needs to be torn down from the bottom to the top floor. Old facility. Lower your prices and advertise as it is (pictures).
- Tv was blackout, they said i could change rooms. Nobody came to tell me. Tv was old 1980 VHS tv combo.
- Was without hot water most of my stay and all I was offered was a 25 dollar credit.
- It has a kitchen to cook in and it was close by for our commute, we did not get to stay yet as reservation didnt go through, we called 2 times upon arrival to make sure when we arrived at the hotel we would have no problems, although when we arrived were told the reservation was not for the right date.
- Management made an effort to accommodate us when mistakes where made.
Stay Alfred Premier Lofts on Market St.
Stay Alfred Premier Lofts on Market St. Is located in Denver, 16 miles from Meridian and 9 miles from Aurora.All rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Boulder is 23 miles from Premier Lofts , and Golden is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 18 miles from Stay Alfred Premier Lofts on Market St..
- Fun location near Coors Field. Lots of good options for food and drink nearby (iFish, Lazo Empanadas, Hi Rise Bagels, Whiskey Bar). Was a relatively easy walk to the Convention Center (or a cheap Lyft Ride). The fireplace was awesome to have and we got a lot of use out of it. Appliances were appreciated and all worked well. If the weather was nicer the balcony would have been great to be on.
- The lofts were centrally located—within walking distance of bars and restaurants—a short drive to night clubs and the mall.
- I enjoyed the location. Easy walking distance to 16th St mall.
- The fitness room was very well equipped. The apartments building was only a fifteen-minute walk to the 16th street free mall ride bus that took me within a five-minute walk to the main library each day.
- Location was fantastic. Online portal and customer service was superb!
TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center
Featuring an outdoor heated pool, TownePlace Suites Denver Tech Center is a 10-minute drive from Park Meadows Mall. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property. Downtown Denver is 14.5 miles from the property.Each accommodation has a living room and a kitchen, as well as a flat-screen TV with premium cable channels. A private bathroom is also included.A continental breakfast is served each morning. There is a business centre and a fitness centre at the property and guests can take advantage of an on-site mini-market.Fiddler’s Green Amphitheater is 3.9 miles away. Denver International Airport is 32.3 miles from the property.
- we asked for a smoking free room but upon arrival, our room smelled like smoke in the bathroom. it wasn’t a very big deal as it was just the bathroom and we could use the vents to air it out. however, we were given a very nice discount on our stay just for letting the staff know.
- Extra towels were easy to obtain. Staff was very nice. Good location
- Breakfast had everything I needed as I am not a big eater. Staff were very friendly. Beds were very comfy and place seemed clean. Very accessible for business users in the Denver Tech Center.
- The suite was spacious and very comfortable. Employees were courteous and professional and made us feel welcome.
- Absolutely loved this hotel! So glad I found it. It was like having our own little apartment. Great staff, workout room, pool, everything!
Extended Stay America – Denver – Tech Center South
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Extended Stay America – Denver – Tech Center South is located in Centennial in the region of Colorado, just 13 miles from Denver. Meridian is 2.7 miles away. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave. Each unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries.Aurora is 10 miles from StayAmerica Denver Tech S, and Golden is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 21 miles from Extended Stay America – Denver – Tech Center South.
- In the beginning of our stay it was a good place as usual.
- I liked having 2 chairs in the room to put up to the table. The front desk was very helpful with getting access to the internet.
- They provide the different types of pillows so you can sleep on what you are used to at home.
- The only thing that was okay about this place is the staffs. The girls at the front desk were very nice and welcoming.
- Chambre confortable, lit excellent, calme si l’on choisit bien sa chambre (pas en bordure du highway).bon marché cuisine complète. bien sûr c’est assez spartiate et le ménage est à faire soit même.
Top Apartments In Ken Caryl Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Ken Caryl Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartments because there are just so many places to stay in Ken Caryl Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Ken Caryl Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!