10 Best Apartments To Stay In Kealakekua The Big Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Kealakekua The Big Island is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Kealakekua The Big Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Kealakekua The Big Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Kealakekua The Big Island. To see which apartments sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartments and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Kealakekua The Big Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Kealakekua The Big Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Kealakekua The Big Island:
Kanaloa at Kona by Castle Resorts & Hotels
Located in Kailua-Kona, Kanaloa at Kona by Castle Resorts & Hotels offers a garden and hot tub.All units include a cable TV. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit.Kanaloa at Kona by Castle also includes a barbecue.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Excellent location. Staff was extremely responsive to our needs. Outside common areas and buildings are well maintained.
- Concierge was excellent. She gave us all the details for efficient sight seeing. Property is good
Some frying pans were not HI adaptable.
So it got kind of scorched
- Outside of busy Kona, the property had several nice pools/spas and was a quiet family friendly facility.
- Easy to get to, trolly bus into Kona $2 each. Two bars and restaurants. Shopping mall with a few shops that sell everything we needed
Aston Kona By The Sea
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this resort in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii features an oceanfront outdoor pool and spacious suites with a fully equipped kitchen. Kaloko-Honokohau Historical Park is 5.5 miles away.The furnished suites at Aston Kona by the Sea offer tropical décor and bright colors. Each has private bedrooms, a large living room and 2 bathrooms. Flat-screen cable TVs, a private balcony and washer/dryer are featured.Guests can relax outdoors in the hot tub or use the barbecue facilities. Aston Kona by the Sea provides free on-site parking and concierge services for added convenience.Kona International Airport is a 20-minute drive from this beachfront hotel. Kona Coast Shopping Center and the Kona Country and Golf Club are a 10-minute drive away.
- great view, good washing facilities, friendly staff
- I liked the 4th floor on building 1. We could sit on deck and enjoy the view! Kitchen counters and appliances were great, furniture was very nice! Even the patio furniture was nice.
love the view
love the play station 🙂
- The overall feel of the facilities was comfortable, convenient location to recreation, roomy, clean, accommodating. We loved having our own private beach area & equipped kitchen. We will definitely plan a return visit.
- The location is great. The king bed was very comfortable and the suite was clean. There is housekeeping service every day which is lovely. The suite is stocked with basic kitchen equipment.
Kanaloa at Kona by Outrigger
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Kanaloa at Kona by Outrigger is located in the Keauhou neighborhood in Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a TV. Some units include a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A toaster and refrigerator are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linen are provided.Kanaloa at Kona by Outrigger also includes a hot tub.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- The pool overlooking the ocean was awesome. Big spacious rooms
Large spacious and entirely relaxing location and accommodation. Everything you need, lots of privacy with a nice home away from home feel.
Worth noting that the beach is rocky in this part of the island so I spent much of my time by the pool.
- Great pools on site and all the comforts of home. A great change from a hotel room. Make sure you book the air con which is an additional charge.
- It was a nice cozy place with all the amenities needed.
- The view from the lanai was beautiful, just beyond the grass, large lava rocks in front of the blue Pacific. Our condo unit was well equipped, kitchen supplies, etc. Swimming pools were clean, BBQ facilities (3) were clean, easy to use.
Kona Makai 2-102
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.Kona Makai 2-102 offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchen equipped with dishwasher. A TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a hot tub.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Castle Kona Bali Kai
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.These oceanfront Kailua-Kona apartments, just 10 miles from Kona Airport, feature full kitchens and a large private terrace with ocean or mountain views. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby.A cable TV with DVD player is included in each room at Castle Kona Bali Kai. Wired high-speed internet access is available. Coffee-making facilities are provided.An outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and terrace are available for guest relaxation. BBQ facilities and a guest laundromat are on site. A surf shop and Da Poke Snack Shack are on site at Bali Kai Castle Kona.Shopping, restaurants and entertainment at Keauhou Shopping Center are less than a 10-minute drive away. The active Kilauea Volcano is a 10-minute drive away. Historic Kailua-Kona town is a 15-minute drive from Castle Kona Bali Kai.
- Room had poor lighting. It was almost impossible to read at night. The unit was defiant run down.
- Location, reasonable cleanliness for this unit. Building 4, unit 341. Front ocean access (across main busy road) was nice. Lots of turtles to see.
- The bathtub was discussing. The bathroom fan was so filthy we couldn’t figure out how it still worked? The coffee mugs were so badly stained we were inclined not to even use them. Stove needs replacing. One receptionist was super friendly while the other one was scary mean. Wouldn’t recommend this to anyone.
- I loved the oceanfront. This was my 3rd or 4th time here I feel very at home it’s comfortable I just wish they had a couple more lifts at each end of the building little hard when your on oxygen but when you get to your beautiful apartments you forget about all that. Hopefully I will return to my home at KONA BALI
- Plenty of parking spots. Nice front desk staff team.
Oceanview Royal Sea Cliff Condo
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.Oceanview Royal Sea Cliff Condo offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona. Free private parking is available on site.A dishwasher, an oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player are featured. Other facilities at Oceanview Royal Sea Cliff Condo include a hot tub and outdoor pool.You can play tennis at the property, and the area is popular for snorkeling. The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 9 miles from Oceanview Royal Sea Cliff Condo.
- The Murphy bed was a bonus and great comfort for our friend also staying. In addition there was a sofa bed. King size bed was what I understand is unusual for the resort and we got this feature here.
- The condo was well situated close to town. It had an ocean view. Also there was covered parking. The condo had everything we needed.
- Very nicely landscaping and great view from our room
- The unit was very large – living room, dining area, bedroom, kitchen, lanai. Nice view from lanai. The grounds are well maintained. Parking is close to the unit. Many extras were provided beyond the basic sheets/towels/toiletries – all kitchen small appliances, pans, dishes, rice cooker, coffee pot (with a bag of Kona coffee), beach chairs, beach towels, extra bedding, TVs in living room and bedroom, coolers, and many other nice touches. Owner was very quick in replying to a question I had.
- Great location, quiet property only 25 mins walk from Town, or 5 mins on the bike!! Was easy to get some great sleep here with virtually no noise. Outlook to ocean was good, size of rooms was very impressive and aircon was quiet!!
Kona Shores Privately Owned Condo
Located in Kailua-Kona on Ali’i Drive, Kona Shores Condo features a fully equipped kitchen, a balcony, and free WiFi.This unit features one bedroom and one bathroom, and offers air conditioning, a flat screen TV with cable channels.Guests have access to an outdoor pool and BBQ facilities in a garden area.There is shopping and dining close in downtown Kona about 3 miles and at Keauhou shopping center, about 4.5 miles away. Kahalu’u-State beach park, best known for snorkeling or surf board rentals, is located 4 miles away from Kona Shores Condo.
No reviews yet.
One of our best sellers in Kailua-Kona! Alii Breeze offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona.There is a sitting area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels, Blu-ray player and DVD player, as well as a CD player are featured. Other facilities at Alii Breeze include an outdoor pool.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including snorkeling and biking. Kona International Airport is 7 miles away.
- The view from the lanai onto the ocean was the highlight of the condo. Everything else with the condo was great, to include location, fully furnished, welcoming gifts, closeness to restaurants, tours, shopping, etc.
- The apartments is very cozy. It’s comfortable and feels very homey. The lanai is really comfortable. The location is central to shops and great if you have teenagers with you and don’t want to do a lot of driving. Plenty for them to walk to by themselves. There is a large grocery store within about a mile, a farmer’s market held several days a week down the street, and smaller ABC stores nearby (we didn’t want to rent a car, so this was nice). Apartment faces the ocean, and sits on Alii drive. During the day you hear some traffic. At night you can leave the sliding glass doors open and listen to the surf.
- Location and the view! Unbelievable and easy access to all things downtown Kona!
- Beautiful unit, ideally located for someone without a car, delightful breezy lanai.
- Amazing location with ocean views and a lovely verandah to sit and soak it all in. Everything you require to cook at home if desired. Great pool.
Kona Reef Resort by Latour Group
One of our top picks in Kailua-Kona.Featuring air conditioning, Kona Reef Resort by Latour Group offers accommodations in Kailua-Kona.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. A dishwasher and oven are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, a toaster, and a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit. Towels are featured.Kona Reef by Latour Group also includes a sun terrace.The nearest airport is Kona International Airport, 8 miles from Kona Reef Resort by Latour Group.
- Location, location. Walking distance to the downtown area restaurants and shops. Pool area very nice with lots of chairs. Grills on site for cooking.
- Rooms were clean as was the resort. The pool overlooked the ocean and had a good view of the sunset.
- Upgraded to ocean view unit; spectacular view but no beach access. Ample parking.
great place! stop looking and just stay there!
rooms are big, staff is amazing, BBQ and utensils by the pool for you to use; great location; clean, comfy and on the beach!
- Beautiful and comfortable top floor condo with a great ocean view. Nice pool facilities and hot tub! Close walking distance to restaurants.
Kona Islander Inn Hotel
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. A short walk from Hulihee Palace, this Kona hotel features an outdoor pool and easy access to white sandy beaches and restaurants. All guest rooms include cable TV.Featuring a private lanai with beautiful ocean views, rooms at the Kona Islander Inn Hotel include a kitchenette fully equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities, a microwave and fridge. All comfortably furnished rooms include a sitting area.The Kona Islander Inn Hotel has a variety of outdoor sitting areas where guests can relax and enjoy the surrounding tropical gardens. BBQ facilities are available.Next to this hotel there is a farmer’s market featuring local fruits and flowers. Atlantis Adventures is a short walk away and the start of of the annual Ironman Triathlon is just 100 feet away. Kailua-Kona Airport is a 45 minute-drive from the property.
- The parking was very limited, our room was very very dated and kind of dirty. Not even a hair dryer. Location was good. I would not stay again.
- The room was spacious and had a homey feel to it. Bars and restaurants everywhere around us and beach was a street away. We were very pleased with our room.
The view was good. The location was great. No one bothered us. The cost was economical.
Close to all facilities.
- The only thing that met my expectations was the location,vuew & the toilet paper.
- Late arrival and the staff was very accommodating. The location of the property is great
Top Apartments In Kealakekua The Big Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Kealakekua The Big Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartments because there are just so many places to stay in Kealakekua The Big Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Kealakekua The Big Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!