10 Best Apartments To Stay In Herriman Utah – Top Hotel Reviews
Herriman Utah is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Herriman Utah. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Herriman Utah. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Herriman Utah. To see which apartments sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartments and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Herriman Utah right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Herriman Utah with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Herriman Utah:
Located 25 miles from Park City, New 1 Bedroom Apt w/ Separate Entrance offers accommodations in Bluffdale. The property features views of the mountains and is 20 miles from Salt Lake City.A dishwasher and an oven are provided in the kitchen. A TV and DVD player are available.Sandy is 8 miles from New 1 Bedroom Apt w/ Separate Entrance, and Provo is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Sandy
This Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Sandy is located in Sandy and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily housekeeping is provided for a fee. Towels and linen may be exchanged at the front desk. Free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning.Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Snowbird Ski Resort, the Cowabunga Bay and the South Towne Mall.
- It was nice to have the kitchen in the room. I liked being able to make my own hot tea. I liked being able to walk to nearby restaurants and shopping.
- The is an excellent place to stay for any length of time. Close to everything and staff is more than accommodating. They were like family
- The staff is very friendly and helpful. Very comfortable atmosphere . The best coffee in town always hot and ready when I got back to hotel each morning.
- Aubrey and her associates provided us with excellent customer service, always friendly and very helpful. Hotel was clean and quiet.
- Excellent customer service and very comfortable rooms
Two-Bedroom Apartment #9956
Two-Bedroom Apartment #9956 offers accommodations in Sandy, just 21 miles from Park City. The property is 14 miles from Salt Lake City and free private parking is available.The kitchen has an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. A TV is provided.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 16 miles from Two-Bedroom Apartment #9956.
No reviews yet.
Sunny Garden Homestay
Sunny’s Garden Homestay is located in Salt Lake City. Free WiFi access is available in this holiday home. Salt Lake City International Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from the holiday home.Offering the basement level of the property, this studio features a private entrance, a fireplace and a full kitchen. A flat-screen cable TV is also featured at Sunny’s Garden Homestay Salt Lake City. Shared bathrooms come with a bath or shower.At Salt Lake City Sunny’s Garden Homestay barbecue facilities are available. Other facilities offered at the property include a lounge and a games room. The property provides free parking.Salt Palace Convention Center Airport is 15 minutes’ drive from the holiday home. Temple Square is 14.2 miles from Sunny’s Garden Homestay.
Host is friendy, very kind and helpful.
Property is wonderful.
- Very kind host. Nice and big house with everything you need. Lot’s of fun because of the games like airhockey, basketball, etc. Huge TV. Everything was very nice.
- The owners are very friendly and want to make sure you enjoy your stay
- This place is clean, comfortable and convenient. Sunny has an amazing gardens with a variety of beautiful Lily collections. We were amazed by her property.
- The apartments is spacious, clean, and very comfortable. The pool table, ping pong, and other games make it great family fun. The backyard garden is beautiful. Sunny is a lovely hostess.
- Host is friendy, very kind and helpful.
Cresthaven 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom
Cresthaven 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom offers accommodations in Nash. The property is 25 miles from Park City and free private parking is featured.A dishwasher, an oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided. Other facilities at Cresthaven 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom include a hot tub.Salt Lake City is 23 miles from Cresthaven 1 Bedroom 1 Bathroom, and Sandy is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Crossland Economy Studios – Salt Lake City – Mid Valley
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Crossland Economy Studios – Salt Lake City – Mid Valley is located in Murray, just 23 miles from Park City. Salt Lake City is 9 miles away.The accommodation features a TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, refrigerator and stovetop. Each unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries.Sandy is 6 miles from Crossland Economy Salt Lake City . Salt Lake City International Airport is 10 miles from the property.
- the staff night front desk. so rude was to busy worring about fb to help. the manager was to busy worring about gretting a date or something probly the reudest staff ive met, the rooms were so unclean and the bugs, I actually eded up paying for another hotel to get a vacation form Crosslands, it would probally be a nicier place if they all new employees, and set the place on fire worst place to stay I will not be making that mistake again.
- horrable customer service it was like we spoke a different language when trying to get every thing fixed, rooms were wrong, beds were wrong, price had changed, and now I think we got bed bug, rudest staff ive ever met. there is nothing to like at this place but leaving….
- I liked how new updated clean and quiet it was great
- Absolutly nothing the staff was very rude there was construction going on that I was never told about and no hot water the entire four days I was there I complained and was simply told we’re trying to fix the problem did not offer to move me did not offer anything at all
- The beds were very comfortable. The rooms were very clean!!!
8676 S 1300 E Condo Condo
8676 S 1300 E Condo Condo offers accommodations in Sandy, 19 miles from Park City and 12 miles from Salt Lake City.The kitchen has a dishwasher and an oven. A TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. Other facilities at 8676 S 1300 E Condo Condo include a fitness center and barbecue.Salt Lake City International Airport is 15 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Union Park
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Union Park is located in Midvale, just 19 miles from Park City. Salt Lake City is 11 miles away.All units feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a microwave and toaster. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in each unit.Sandy is 2.5 miles from ESA Salt Lake Union, and Provo is 28 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 14 miles from Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – Union Park.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful at all times.
- The room was clean and decent. The desk people were nice and helpful.
- A great location and a great room. We liked the cooktop and our home cooked meals, the large fridge, the large laundry in the building and we could see our car from our room. The staff and other guests were very friendly and the room was well lit and had the sun shine in for part of the day. Views from the room meant that a weather report was not needed. The carpark was well lit and good security procedures were in place. They even collected my internet orders for me. We were there for over a week.
- Friendly and helpful staff. Rooms are clean and well maintained. Very accommodating when I needed to extend my stay a few extra days. I was able to keep the same room and received extra housekeeping.
- We have extended our booking. The cooktop and large fridge will cope well when we have 4 of us in the bigger room. The staff and guests are really friendly. The location has so many benefits: close to shops and ski areas and the the I15 and 215. Which makes everything close. Also the rooms are well lit, the sun comes in and the views of the Wasatch are better than a weather report. Laundry and security also good with my internet orders delivered to the front desk without issue. (First time at Extended Stay America).
Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – West Valley Center
Extended Stay America – Salt Lake City – West Valley Center offers accommodations in West Valley City. Park City is 24 miles from the property.The property is air conditioned and has a cable flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven. A microwave and coffee machine are also available. Every unit features a private bathroom with free toiletries.Salt Lake City is 6 miles from ESA Salt Lake, and Sandy is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- The room was disgusting. Numerous blood stains in the carpet, rank smell and the amenities were non existent.
- This was my 4th stay, and the staff treat like family, always a great experience!
- The location is great walking distance to a variety of restaurants.The staff was friendly during check in and when I asked about parking for trailer containing my two Harley’s. They said I could take two parking stalls outside my room window which eased my mind
- The convince of restaurants with in walking distance and clean rooms.
- The hotel needs renovation.The carpeting in the guestroom was disgusting.
Two Apartments in One
Two Apartments in One offers accommodations in Salt Lake City, just 20 miles from Park City.There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with cable channels and Blu-ray player is available.The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Herriman Utah Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Herriman Utah to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartments because there are just so many places to stay in Herriman Utah but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Herriman Utah. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!