10 Best Apartments To Stay In Federal Way Washington State – Top Hotel Reviews
Federal Way Washington State is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Federal Way Washington State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Federal Way Washington State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Federal Way Washington State. To see which apartments sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartments and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Federal Way Washington State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Federal Way Washington State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Federal Way Washington State:
Extended Stay America – Seattle – Federal Way
Featuring free WiFi, Extended Stay America – Seattle – Federal Way offers accommodations in Federal Way. Seattle is 20 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and has a cable flat-screen TV. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Bellevue is 21 miles from StayAmerica Seattle. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Price was pretty decent, everything was near the hotel and overall experience was pretty good.
- The room was clean and comfortable. The bed and pillows were excellent. I had a good nights sleep. The staff was friendly and very accommodating.
- Felt almost like home.There is a lot to do around this location.
- Staff was friendly, professional, and accommodating.
- Room smelled of sweat and wet dog, bed was uncomfortable, pillows were flat, shower was a step up and the shower head was hand held with very little spray and when mounted was only 4 feet 6 inches high.
Extended Stay America – Tacoma – Fife
Extended Stay America – Tacoma – Fife offers accommodations in Fife. Seattle is 25 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and is fitted with a cable flat-screen TV. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave and toaster. Every unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub.Olympia is 27 miles from StayAmerica Tacoma, and Bellevue is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- I have been staying at extended stay for the past four years to watch the state championship wrestling at the Tacoma dome and will continue for years to come
- One of the room keys wasn’t programmed, couldn’t access the back entrance from the parking lot. I don’t know if there was an ice machine, but there were ice trays. The BED was the worst I ever slept on and the bedspread had a pubic hair in stuck to the inside lining – GROSS. I thought I specifically requested clean bedding. There was no DO NOT DISTURB sign, so I had to ask for one, we only had three pillows on a Queen bed. Again the mattress was horrible. But, through it all, both Larry & Olivia were pretty great.
- The receptionist brought me a hair dryer upon request.
- Nicest place in Fife for an extended stay. Feel safe there.
- The room was what we liked. It was big, a king-sized bed room, and clean for the most part. It had an elevator.
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent, WA
Featuring air conditioning, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent, WA is located in Kent, just 1.9 miles from Cox Business Center.All units include a TV. Some units feature a sitting area and/or balcony. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bathtub and free toiletries.Hawthorn Wyndham Kent WA also includes a fitness center.The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 3.1 miles from Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Kent, WA.
- Free breakfast. Late checkout. Kitchen and spa tub. The lobby area wasn’t bad. The one friendly staff member was the woman during breakfast asking people’s room numbers she was very nice.
- The breakfast was excellent and overall value was good.
- Breakfast, was good. The staff who worked the kitchen made sure everything was fresh and stocked at all times.
- The staff was awesome. The front desk clerk went out of his way to help me. My credit card was declined. I knewi had plenty of money in bank account. When i called i found out my account had fraud on it ans was drained.they took 4000. He went out of his way to help me. I wish i remebered his name. My 7 year old really enjoyed the breakfast and jumping on bed.My son and i stay in a hotel once a month for 3 day. This will b are permenant hotel
- Breakfast was great. Rooms clean. Even had dishes in the cuboard.
Crossland Economy Studios – Seattle – Kent – Des Moines
Featuring air conditioning, Crossland Economy Studios – Seattle – Kent – Des Moines is located in Des Moines, just 16 miles from Seattle. Bellevue is 17 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in every unit.Snoqualmie is 24 miles from Crossland Seattle Kent. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- I love this place, everyone was kind and helpful, I would stay here again crossland manager was great and staff
- That I was refunded money quickly and without question when I wanted to leave after the first night.
- The room was nice beds needed to get better mattress
- The bathroom was very clean and new looking, which was great. The room was comfortable and clean.
- Nothing bums everywhere asking for 5 dollars , gave us a smoking room vs a non smoking because they overbooked
Crossland Economy Studios – Tacoma – Puyallup
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Crossland Economy Studios – Tacoma – Puyallup is located in Puyallup. Seattle is 28 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a TV. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave and toaster. Every unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub.Olympia is 31 miles from Crossland Economy Tacoma. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 16 miles from Crossland Economy Studios – Tacoma – Puyallup.
- New manager and staff, and they cared about the customer. I’ll stay there again next year. It is close to the fairgrounds, which is where I have to be.
- Room was very clean, staff was wonderful and very friendly
- I did like the kitchenette, the tv and the shower stall. Too bad the shower stall had not been cleaned previously but the stall itself was very nice with an area to sit if needed. Not sure if people before me are the one’s who brought the shampoo and conditioner that was left in the stall because when I asked the front desk for toiletries they said they had none.
- Manager was very rude and hard to understand. And would not listen just wanted to argue and there was a misunderstanding but he would not talk it out just his way or no way very rude! Mix up on reservation and charged on my account unauthorized a lot of money .I had already paid.he needs to be fired as far as I’m concerned doesn’t want to do his job.I have alerted my bank this was a terrible experience I have been there before but never again!!!
- The Manager on duty was very professional and accommodating. The check-in staff appeared to be new and/or in training, which lead the Manager to do most of our check in. He was great!
Extended Stay America – Seattle – Kent
Offering accommodations with air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Seattle – Kent is located in Kent, just one mile from Cox Business Center. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation features a flat-screen TV. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a microwave and toaster. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in each unit.The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 4.3 miles from Stay America Seattle.
- The staff was very friendly & helpful. The location was Great to get to the show are center.
- nothing it was dirty the staff where very rude and predjudice it wasent at all a good place to stay!
- The beds were comfy without a doubt, the staff was really sweet and polite to us. They really did a good job at making sure we were comfortable with our stay
- It was very easy to find then place and parking was also a breeze
- Clean, convenient, the staff was friendly and the beds are super comfy!
Extended Stay America – Tacoma – South
Extended Stay America – Tacoma – South is located in Tacoma, just 28 miles from Seattle. Olympia is 23 miles away. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit.Bellevue is 31 miles from Stay America South. Sea-Tac Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Good location close to Tacoma dome and mall. Was a good hotel especially since I booked last minute for an event.
- The room was very comfortable and clean and the staff were very kind.
- Comfortable, roomy, clean except for rug. Excellent evening staff.
- Have styed with this chain previously and knew what to expect. Great for independent travelling and with facilities to cook own meals and to have great laundry facilities
- Front desk staff went out of her way to rectify mess up on reservations! A gem….all else had no reflection on her..but maintenance, handicap parking, and other. Details inferior and below expectations…
Home2 Suites by Hilton Seattle Airport
Located in Tukwila, Home2 Suites by Hilton Seattle Airport offers a fitness center and indoor pool. Seattle is 11 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave.The property also has Convenience Store (on site).Bellevue is 12 miles from Home2 Suites by Hilton Seattle Airport. Sea-Tac Airport is 2.5 miles away.
- The bed was very very comfortable and the sheets so soft and smelled lovely! Everything was spotless – I loved that there was a full “mini” kitchen. LOVE the in shower dispenser (why doesn’t everyone do that!? Breakfast was above par – prepacked omlettes etc. – BRILLIANT! great variety too. the ladies helping were so sweet and helpful! loved the pull out couch with divider (my child loved that). VERY QUIET! I asked for close to the elevator – I was literally 10 feet from it! will definitely be back!!
- Quiet clean nice staff reasonably good breakfasts.
- We love the waffles, coffee, and the oatmeal, boiled eggs and yogart.
This place was amazing!!! The hotel was spotless, very pleasant and comfortable. The staff were outstanding, every one of them. Our room was clean clean clean. We had everything we needed including fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher. We had more than we needed. It is located in a safe location, close to airport and large shopping centers. Beds were comfortable and clean.
Breakfast was the best!!! Highly recommend this hotel!
- Good location, very close to lot of shops. Nice, quite, and clean hotel. Good Wifi connection. Plenty of free parking spots inside the hotel area. 24 hours shuttle service. Have small breakfast area and just enough selections to start your day. Value for money.
Larkspur Landing Renton-An All-Suite Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Larkspur Landing Renton-An All-Suite Hotel is located in Renton, just 11 miles from Seattle. Bellevue is 10 miles from the property.All units feature a cable flat-screen TV and iPod docking station. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. Every unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer.Larkspur Landing Renton-An All-Suite Hotel also includes a fitness center.Lynnwood is 25 miles from Larkspur Landing Renton-An All-Suite Hotel. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac, 4.3 miles from Larkspur Landing Renton-An All-Suite Hotel, and the property provides a free shuttle service.
- The bed was amazing! So soft like a cloud! The bathroom had a double sink was a score & so was the kitchen in the suite. Great place to stay for a night at a reasonable price.
- Bed was AMAZING-everything was really nice and exceptionally clean. The room smelled like Mexican food but I love food so I didn’t care lol
- service friendly love that there is kitchen and seperate pullout sofa love love that!! wish u had a pool though
- Beautiful architecture, beautiful room, sumptuous bed, great service!
- We are relocating from Spain with our dog and cat back to Spokane and needed a rest before our drive. This worked perfect for us! Our room was a nice size, clean with a super comfy bed! The staff was very excepting of our pets which helped after their long journey. An extra bonus was the happy hour that is every Wednesday with pizza, veggies, beer and wine! Super!
Crossland Economy Studios – Tacoma – Hosmer
Crossland Economy Studios – Tacoma – Hosmer offers accommodations in Monta Vista. Seattle is 30 miles away. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units feature a cable TV. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a microwave. Each unit features a private bathroom with a bathtub.Olympia is 22 miles from Crossland Tacoma Hosmer, and Shelton is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sea-Tac Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Nothing, customer service was horrible. Even from the manager
- close to where we wanted to go room 217 qas ok. not the same with 226
- There was a roof on the building and it kept me dry.
- The price thought I was get a good deal but the locate is close to the freeway
- There was a kitchinette! The front desk was very accommodating!
Top Apartments In Federal Way Washington State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Federal Way Washington State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartments because there are just so many places to stay in Federal Way Washington State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Federal Way Washington State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!