10 Best Apartments To Stay In Caye Caulker – Top Hotel Reviews
Caye Caulker is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Caye Caulker. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Caye Caulker. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Caye Caulker. To see which apartments sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartments and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Caye Caulker right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Caye Caulker with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Caye Caulker:
Auxillou Beachfront Apartments
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Offering accommodations with air conditioning, Kokomo Beach Suites is located in Caye Caulker, just 13 miles from San Pedro. Belize City is 21 miles away.Some units have a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a refrigerator and stovetop. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower. Bed linen are featured.Kokomo Beach Suites also includes a barbecue.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- The staff were great. Everything from the cleanliness of the room to the helpful staff was top notch. Highly recommend staying here and stop by the little coffee and muffins shop!
- Jackie very nice and friendly. The location very central on the island and just in front of the ferries docks. the porch (? patio) quite nice and with amaca included. Very clean. I should go there again
- The location was fantastic and very conveniently located.
- The staff was so friendly, they made us feel like family. The location was fantastic: Just steps from the Water Taxi on one side and the Tsunami Adventures location on the other side, with a beach right in front of it. We chose a first floor unit because my husband was nursing an injured back, but next time we are going for the newly added (ready in November) top floor! The view is fantastic! In the photos, Kokomo is the more colorful building on the left.
- The staff and location made this hotel a very worth-while stay! It had all the amenities advertised and the staff was very laid back and helpful.
The Sands Inn
The Sands Inn offers accommodations in Caye Caulker, 13 miles from San Pedro and 20 miles from Belize City. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchenette is equipped with an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured. Other facilities at The Sands Inn include an outdoor pool.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 23 miles from The Sands Inn.
No reviews yet.
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Panchos Villas is located in Caye Caulker. San Pedro is 13 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a cable TV. Some units include a dining area and/or balcony. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with an oven. Every unit features a private bathroom with a shower. Towels are featured.Belize City is 21 miles from Panchos Villas. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Place was great and location was very central. The music and noise from outside shut off pretty early after dinner time. Aircon was freezing and rooms were able to be cleaned everyday if needed.
- Raul took great care of us. We felt welcomed. Great location. Love rooftop to exercise every morning.
- Excellent location, only 2minut from Belize water taxi yet. Raul staff verry cheerful ! Service was excellent,clean rooms.
- Friendly host Raul who communicates easily, hot shower with enough pressure, both A/C and a fan, good location
- Perfectly ok accommodation. The staff are nice. Wifi is good.
Alayna Ocean View at The Club Caye Caulker
Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Alayna Ocean View at The Club Caye Caulker is located in Caye Caulker, just 13 miles from San Pedro. Belize City is 21 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchenette in some of the units fitted with a microwave, a refrigerator, and a stovetop. Each unit has a private bathroom with a shower. Towels are featured.Alayna Ocean View at The Club Caye also includes a year-round outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar and restaurant.The property has a private beach area and bike rental is available. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Pretty property in front of a paradise beach, rooms are lovely and welcoming.
- Check-in and check-out were both easy and friendly. We arrived before our room was ready and were grateful that the concierge was able to hold our baggage for us while we were out enjoying Caye Caulker. The room was spacious. The shower was hot. The location was terrific.
The best part was the balcony and view of the sea. Unfortunately, a house being put on stilts next door is now blocking a lot of the good view.
Really friendly service at breakfast.
The sofa bed was disgusting, rusty and holes in the matress. There were
no sheets on it and it took the requests for the staff to come and wipe
clean the bed and put sheets. There waz am ugly noisy and very big blow
up Santa on our terrace! Partof the property was a building site which
led to the water being turned off. There was not enough coffe in the
morning. Breakfast was one bagel each wih margerine and cheap jam. All
in all,I would not recommend the place. Typical poorly paid staff and an
absent landlord leaving them to face numerous problems!
- Room was spacious and has to be the cleanest place I’ve ever stayed. All tile floors and no sand anywhere! Had enough kitchen wares for a couple to make breakfast, lunch and snacks. Beautiful ocean view with outdoor seating and a pool. Property was close to everything we needed. Staff was super friendly and helpful. This would be a perfect 10 if the bed had been more comfortable, but with all the other positives, I got used to the bed after a few nights. Would definitely stay again.
Vega Inn Budget Apartments
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Vega Inn Budget Apartments is located in Caye Caulker, just 13 miles from San Pedro. Belize City is 21 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a sitting area. Some units feature a terrace and/or patio. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with an oven, a stovetop, and Mini-bar. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.Vega Inn Budget Apartments also includes a barbecue. The property also has packed lunches.Philip Goldson International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Chapito’s Apartment offers accommodations in Caye Caulker. Chapito’s Apartment features views of the garden and is 13 miles from San Pedro.There is a sitting area and a kitchenette. A flat-screen TV is featured.Philip Goldson International Airport is 23 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Located in Caye Caulker, Trellis House offers a garden and hot tub. San Pedro is 13 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units are air conditioned and include a sitting and/or dining area, fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with an oven. Towels and bed linen are provided.Trellis House also includes a barbecue.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Belize City is 20 miles from Trellis House. Philip Goldson International Airport is 23 miles away.
- Loved the hammocks on the roof to watch sunset. Really comfortable beds. And since it is slightly out of town, we got bikes free of charge that made exploring the island much more fun!
The room was very comfortable for the two of us. The hosts were very nice and welcoming and fun to chat with.
The room was a bit off the beat and path but for us that was perfect we had bikes provided to us to use as we wished. Biking around was a great way to see the community and get a bit more exercise.
- The owners were very considerate about absolutely everything, if we had any questions they were always there to answer them. The house was exactly how I imagined it would be and it was a true dream vacation for us. Great ac, great setup. The plumbing was great and the bedroom makes you feel at home
- The place is just awesome. Clean, sparse, nice and cozy. They even have bikes for you which is very handy. I’d recommend to anyone who can afford it.
– Fahrräder inkl.
– Dachterasse mit Blick aufs Wasser und Whirlpool
– ruhige Lage
One of our best sellers in Caye Caulker! Located in Caye Caulker, Bonita’s offers a garden and outdoor pool. San Pedro is 13 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave. Towels and bed linen are available.Belize City is 21 miles from Bonita’s. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Bonita’s is a wonderful little spot away from the noise of downtown. Caye Caulker is much more laid back and quiet than San Pedro, and Bonita’s is that much quieter and secluded. I rented a bike for the week, and that made it super easy to get back and forth from my bungalow to town. The pool is fabulous, the palms were perfect and the experience was exactly what I wanted it to be…relaxing.
- The property was a short distance from the main area of action. It was easy to walk to the excitement, but quiet enough to feel like we were the only ones on the island. The kitchen was fully equipped with everything you’d need to make your own meals. The staff does an amazing job of keeping the grounds and rooms impeccable.
- Everything you could think of was provided for comfort and cooking. Modern furnishings. Very responsive and accommodating staff.
- It was easy to get to, quiet and clean. Beautiful place to stay!
- Beautiful location away from the noise of the island.
The Club at Caye Caulker
Featuring a year-round outdoor pool, The Club at Caye Caulker is located in Caye Caulker, just 13 miles from San Pedro. Belize City is 21 miles away.Bed linen are available.Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar.The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 24 miles from the property.
Thank you. Owners Donny and Pam for getting us in your room, when you left.
Tao and Terri
- AC in the room. Digital key lock. Location is excellent, very close to the boat dock.
- It has a great location and the swimming pool is perfect.
- Nothing,this place is a scam. The staff were rude, unhelpful & they advertise different to what it is. It is a construction site & the rooms are dirty.
- El lugar era muy tranquilo, la ubicación excelente y la alberca del lugar daba muchísimo valor extra.
- Thank you. Owners Donny and Pam for getting us in your room, when you left.
Axios Sun Apartments Caye Caulker
Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Axios Sun Apartments Caye Caulker is located in Caye Caulker. San Pedro is 13 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The pet-friendly property is air conditioned and has a cable flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in every unit. Towels are provided.Axios Sun Apartments Caye Caulker also includes a hot tub and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Belize City is 20 miles from Axios Sun Apartments Caye Caulker. The nearest airport is Philip Goldson International Airport, 23 miles from Axios Sun Apartments Caye Caulker.
- Great Location. Consuela was extremely helful and greeted us when we arrived. The room is small but cozy. if you plan on exploring the island and spending most of your time outside, then tbis is the place for you.
- Excellent location, tucked privately away right in the middle of the action. Friendly staff. Small, but usable, room. Good price.
- Really great little space and wonderful location . Consuela couldn’t have been more helpful and even picked us up from the the dock . Nice hot shower and great air con. Great wifi . Nice for a few days to make yourself a home .
- We loved this little apartment. It’s just off the main street in town and literally next to where the water taxi drops you off in caye caulker. We loved playing travel scrabble in the evening, but there is also monopoly, and a few other familiar board games if you like that sort of thing..! The facilities are great – a proper little kitchenette area with full size fridge and hot water. The place felt safe and secure with a code lock to the apartment.
- The apartments were very nice and spacious. The bed was comfortable and with a/c in the room kept it cool during the day and night. Location was excellent. Off the main street so nice and quiet. We recommend trying the chippy across the road super delicious!! There was a bank and supermarket round the corner also. We enjoyed our stay here and would stay again!
Top Apartments In Caye Caulker Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Caye Caulker to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartments because there are just so many places to stay in Caye Caulker but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Caye Caulker. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!