10 Best Apartments To Stay In Bayonne New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Bayonne New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Bayonne New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Bayonne New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Bayonne New Jersey. To see which apartments sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartments and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Bayonne New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Bayonne New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Bayonne New Jersey:
Peace and Quite
Peace and Quite offers accommodations in Bayonne.There is a sitting area and a kitchenette. A flat-screen TV is available.New York City is 10 miles from Peace and Quite, and Brooklyn is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport, 3.1 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Extended Stay America – Elizabeth – Newark Airport
This hotel offers easy access to Interstate 95 and is 4 miles from the Newark International Airport. The hotel accommodations include a fully equipped kitchenette.Work desks and seating areas are standard in accommodations at the Extended Stay America-Elizabeth-Newark Airport. The spacious rooms are also equipped with cable TV.A free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning. Weekly housekeeping services are provided for free and daily provided for a fee; towels and linen exchanged at the front desk.The property offers free parking and air conditioning. Laundry facilities and vending machines are also available for guest use.The Elizabeth- Extended Stay America is within a 5-minute drive of the Jersey Garden Mall, which features shops and restaurants. The New Jersey Performing Arts Center is 6 miles from the property.
- the room size was reasonable, the size of the bathroom was ok.
- The hotel was so disgusting the manager comped our room after we complained.
- I liked the refrigerator& that i could cook a meal.
- Me and my kids enjoyed our stay it lovely comfortable quiet such a beautiful get away We be back
That`s exactly what you can expect from hotel in Newark. Plus it`s close to outlet mall(so you can go shopping while waiting for your flight).
There`s a coffe/tea and muffin included in price for brekfast and they have free shuttle to the airport(which help you save more than 20$).
And the most important… stuff at the reception is nice and helpfull!!
Boyd Street Apartments
Located in Staten Island, Boyd Street Apartments features a garden and terrace. New York City is 11 miles from the property.The accommodation has a sitting area with a cable flat-screen TV, DVD player, and Xbox 360. Some units have a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven. A microwave and toaster are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Bed linen are available.Brooklyn is 7 miles from Boyd Street Apartments, and Queens is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The whole package: reservations, customer care, check in, one-on-one relationship with the owner, the apartments itself, the location. Local streets safe for walking day or night. Public library with printing services around the block. Grocery supplies two blocks away. Staten Island Ferry two train stops away. Local bus routes and train service were adequate for our needs. Try the pizza at the Italian restaurant down the block.
Nenita and her husband are really sweet hosts. They are so helpful and understanding.
They helped us a lot and I am so thankful for that.
I highly recommend their beautiful place.
- I really liked the apartment, it was cozy and very very clean! I kinda felt like at home. The house is located 7 minutes walking distance from the train stop that brings you to St. George ferry station. I loved riding the ferry everyday to NY. I also liked the quite street where this apt. is located and the free parking within the premises of the house.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness-a very important aspect that my family and I enjoyed very much was how neat the place looked. The bed sheets were clean and well laundered. The kitchen had utensils so we cooked. There were sufficient parking spots near the apartments where we could park our vehicle.
- Clean, quiet and easily accessible to ferry and buses.
Extended Stay America – Meadowlands – Rutherford
Extended Stay America – Meadowlands – Rutherford is located in Rutherford, just 7 miles from New York City. Brooklyn is 10 miles from the property. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and have a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave and toaster. Each unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries.Queens is 11 miles from StayAmerica Meadowlands, and Bronx is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport, 9 miles from Extended Stay America – Meadowlands – Rutherford.
- I like the fact that there was a moldy plate of food ready to eat left on the microwave.
- I really like the place, but I think need to care little bit more on housekeeping.
- Room was clean. Bathroom needed more towels and toiletries (more soap and shampoo lotion)
- Great location. Decent beds. Water pressure was great.
- The room was dirty. It was clear someone had been using it and it was not clean.
Wood Floors, Jacuzzi, NYC Views
One of our best sellers in Jersey City! Located 2 miles from Statue of Liberty, Wood Floors, Jacuzzi, NYC Views offers accommodations in Jersey City.There is a sitting area and a kitchen equipped with an oven. A flat-screen TV is provided. Other facilities at Wood Floors, Jacuzzi, NYC Views include a hot tub.Newark Liberty International Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Extended Stay America – Secaucus – New York City Area
Extended Stay America – Secaucus – New York City Area is located in Secaucus, just 3.4 miles from New York City. Brooklyn is 7 miles from the property.All units are air conditioned and have a sitting area. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a dishwasher and microwave.Extended Stay Secaucus also includes a fitness center.Queens is 8 miles from Extended Stay America – Secaucus – New York City Area, and Bronx is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Room size, space, parking and location. Kitchen facilities in the room.
- Access to walmart and TJ Maxx, it was easy to walk to both shops.
- Location wa great! Bus stop to get into the city was right out front.
- The rooms was pretty decent..Although the pool water was a little hot it was nice and enjoyable.
The keywords for this hotel are location and value for money. If you are looking for a place that is very affordable, has free parking for your car, and still a short distance to Manhattan, this is the place.
– With Bus NJ#320, it takes about 20 minutes to go to Port Authority in Manhattan. The bus stop is just in front of the hotel and the bus runs about every 15-30 minutes depending on the time and day.
– Plenty of free parking space.
– Large room.
– The nice receptionist let us check in early, and I really appreciate that.
– Free Wi-Fi for up to 4 (or 5) devices per room.
The Grand NYC Apartments
Offering accommodations with air conditioning, The Grand NYC Apartments is located in New York City, just 800 feet from Empire State Building. Penn Station is 0.4 miles from the property.All units feature a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. Towels are featured.Grand Central Station is 0.7 miles from The Grand NYC Apartments , and Times Square is 0.7 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 6 miles from the property.
NoMad is a great choice for travelers interested in city walks, food and museums.
- It’s very close to the Pennsylvania station, it has a big elevator and the room was easy to find, the room is very beautiful
- The managers are so nice and so helpful. I’m in a messed up situation and they help and still is helping me. They are very clean. And it’s very quiet. I love it here would love to live here if the position was given.
- Don’t let the negative reviews on here fool you. We were worried before our arrival after reading the reviews, however this property exceeded our expectations! The location and value for money made this perfect for visiting NYC.
Amazon location near very important and busy places in New York .
Comfort and clean rooms .
They have elevator always working .
Great option for what you pay for .
- Location is good, but there are better hotels in the area. DO NOT stay here.
Extended Stay America – Secaucus – Meadowlands
Featuring air conditioning, Extended Stay America – Secaucus – Meadowlands is located in Secaucus, just 5 miles from New York City. Brooklyn is 8 miles from the property. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave and toaster. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in each unit.Queens is 10 miles from Extended Stay Secaucus, and Bronx is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport, 9 miles from Extended Stay America – Secaucus – Meadowlands.
- Nicely furnished room with a kitchennete. Room was very clean and the staff was friendly. The hotel is right on a river, some fast food options like Dunkin Donuts and Wendy’s a minute away.
- Clean room and liked the hardwood floor instead of carpet. Staff was very friendly and helpful. I made a reservation to stay another night once I checked into my room but by accident I made the reservation for that same night and not the next night. The front staff took care of it with no headaches. She was a sweetheart tho I forgot her name
- The property was clean and easy to find. Everything was very comfortable and convenient
great location if you are taking the bus in to NYC. The stop is right in front of the parking lot. Only a few stops on the way in. But tell your return driver that you are going to this hotel or they will bypass the stop. I had to walk 1/2 mile in the rain. Plus you are in an industrial area.
Also a Dunkin Donuts and Wendy’s within walking distance. DD was open at 6am for walkin coffee.
And a very nice boat dock out back. Not sure on rental space there.
The staff was amazingly helpful and super friendly! They were above the top accommodating of anything we needed.
I was recovering from surgery so I had to send other people down to the front desk for me; they were asking how I was doing before they even met me. 🙂
Extended Stay America – Meadowlands – East Rutherford
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Extended Stay America – Meadowlands – East Rutherford is located in East Rutherford, just 6 miles from New York City. Brooklyn is 9 miles from the property.There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave and toaster. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Queens is 10 miles from StayAmerica Meadowlands. The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- There was nothing about this stay i liked. It served its purpose but I would spend the extra money next time and stay somewhere else
- Staff is very courteous & friendly rooms are clean
- “Included breakfast” was cold carafe of coffee behind the empty customer service counter- dirtiest, most unkept hotel I’ve stayed at; I likely wouldve gotten a better nights sleep in my car.
- Rooms were super nice and clean ! I don’t like to see the bathroom and room outdated and/or dirty and this location was awesome
- The staff was incredibly helpful and accommodating.
Hudson Street Apartments at Liberty Towers
One of our top picks in Jersey City.Featuring free WiFi, Hudson Street Apartments at Liberty Towers is located in Jersey City, just 1.7 miles from Statue of Liberty. Private parking is available on site.All units have a cable flat-screen TV. There is also a dining area and a kitchen fitted with a dishwasher and oven. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub in each unit. Bed linen are provided.Newark Liberty International Airport is 7 miles away.
- Lovely apartment, great location, leading team wonderful!
- Although it wasn’t the best view we had a room on the 22nd floor we could see the Statue of Liberty. The apartments was very spacious with a wall in closet and came fully furnished. The location was wonderful.
- One of the group arrived earlier than the others and had no problem booking in.
The area …the view …the facilities….. Plus staff on the phone …..Crystal in particular..
Everything made very easy …
- Great place, amazing views. Easy to obtain keys. Very quiet neighbourhood, but bar and diner within 5 minutes’ walk. PATH train to WTC Manhattan every few minutes from station five blocks away, or you can take a ferry.
Top Apartments In Bayonne New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Bayonne New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartments because there are just so many places to stay in Bayonne New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Bayonne New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!