10 Best Apartments To Stay In Arch Cape Oregon – Top Hotel Reviews
Arch Cape Oregon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Arch Cape Oregon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Arch Cape Oregon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Arch Cape Oregon. To see which apartments sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartments and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Arch Cape Oregon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Arch Cape Oregon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Arch Cape Oregon:
Featuring an indoor saltwater pool, this beachfront apartment-style hotel is in Cannon Beach, Oregon. Limited on-site spa services are available upon request.The accommodations at Tolovana Inn include apartments with full kitchens as well as standard hotel rooms. All of the accommodations have a contemporary design, a private entrance, and free Wi-Fi access.Guests can relax after a long day with a dip in the hot tub or visit to the sauna. Dining options such as Mo’s Chowder House can be reached in under a 1-minute walk.The center of Cannon Beach is a 5-minute drive away, and Arcadia Beach State Park is a 4-minute drive from Tolovana Inn.
- Restaurant forgot half our food order on our takeout. They gave us coupons which was nice but still not fun
- Room was great, Awesome view, The front desk crew were all friendly, Pattie was always smiling and did everything she could to make this a great stay!
- The room was okay. It was ground floor with a view of the beach, over a parking lot.
- bed was comfortable, room was a great size for me and my girlfriend.
- The room was pretty and had the essentials for cooking we needed.
Lanai at the Cove
Lanai at the Cove is located in Seaside, just 6 miles from Cannon Beach. Astoria is 16 miles away. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony with sea views. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in every unit. Bed linen are provided.Long Beach is 27 miles from Lanai at the Cove.
- It was way better than I was expecting. Thshower was awesome.
- I loved the home-y feeling and the kitchenette that was in our suite. Very cozy and fun!
- The view , we were on the main floor, could walk out to ocean or could just sit in room watching the waves , you have to understand winter it was cold and it snowed what a plus we loved it. There were surfers out there at all times, if you want to just relax and don’t expect a top of the line lavish hotel room, but a comfy room for 2 at the ocean this is for you. We are in our lower 70’s , but kids can look for shells or walk a ways to play and town right there. You can surf , belly board have a great time in water, but be smart be safe. Great places to eat, especially Big Foot restaurant has the best chowder ever , great food, Ruby’s had really nice big hamburgers and Bell Boys fresh seafood, hope this rounded out some things , we were very happy hope you will be too
- The amount of space and storage were great and the view can’t be beat! The staff is very welcoming. The room was clean!
- Loved the room – comfy bed and lots of pillows. The couch and recliner were nice also. The kitchenette was handy and was nice to have available. Loved watching the surfers. The decorating was very nice and we had a great time! Jan
The Tides by the Sea
One of our top picks in Seaside.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Seaside in the region of Oregon, 6 miles from Cannon Beach, The Tides by the Sea features a seasonal outdoor pool and barbecue. Astoria is 15 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. A microwave and toaster are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in every unit. Towels are featured.The Tides by the Sea also includes a sun terrace.Long Beach is 26 miles from The Tides by the Sea, and Manzanita is 18 miles from the property.
- Newly redecorated. Very cute snd charming. It had been updated snd that was not shown on booking site. We thought it had s couch but we were pleased with everything else.
- Bed comfy. Free parking a plus. Proximity to US 101 made it easy to find places in Seaside.
- Close to the beach. Friendly staff. Spacious unit.
- The location being so close to the beach was a real plus for the wife and I. The price and staff made our stay most enjoyable, and I would highly recommend The Tides to anyone.
- We loved everything, it was my dream come true, and a visit my granddaughter and I would love to repeat yearly!!
Gearhart By The Sea
One of our top picks in Gearhart – and a guest favorite.
Overlooking the Pacific Ocean, this Gearhart hotel provides beach access and features a heated indoor swimming pool. All suites have balconies with ocean views and free Wi-Fi.A full kitchen is provided in all suites at the Gearhart by the Sea, which also include cable TV. A sitting area with satellite TV is also included.A business center complete with fax and photocopying services is available.Gearhart by the Sea is within a 10-minute drive of the Seaside Aquarium. Astoria is 22-minute drive away.
- It was a great place for my large family to fit for a great price.
- Great view from our room and easy access to the beach.
- We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment. The decor is a bit dated and somewhat tacky, but it has a view of the ocean and a huge balcony. We ate at the restaurant on the property. It was ridiculously over-priced! And not that good. I would not recommend the restaurant to anyone.
- Once we finally got into the correct room (though I had to pay an additional $100 from the Bookings.com charge) we could see the ocean.
- Loved watching the elk on the beach. Beautiful sunsets, close to Seaside, Astoria & Canon Beach.
Seaside Beach Club Condo’s
One of our best sellers in Seaside! Featuring full kitchens, these Seaside apartments include free Wi-Fi and ocean views. The property is 1 miles from Seaside Golf Course and 4 miles from Necanicum Guard Station.The apartments at Seaside Beach Club Condo’s include a flat-screen cable TV, a DVD player and a sitting area. The full kitchens have a dishwasher and a microwave. The private bathrooms feature free toiletries.Vending machines featuring drinks are available at Seaside Beach Club Condo’s. Free guest parking is provided.Elmer Feldenheimer State Park is 2 miles from the property. Pacific City State Airport is located 55 miles away.
- The view is fantastic..easy access to the beach..it snowed on the beach while we were there and such easy access to down town!
- King bed was huge and comfy. The 2 bathrooms were great! The view was spectacular!
- Gorgeous view, 100 yards from the water. Great layout with separate bath for the bedroom. Covered deck to watch the waves come in and the beachcombers and runners on the sand. Has a great kitchen and plenty of indoor seating if you’d rather sit in!
- parking was outside, but covered and well lit, can easily move to rooms without bring exposed to the elements
- Plenty of room. Close to the beach. beds were good. Nice kitchen.
The Tradewinds Condo/Hotel
One of our top picks in Seaside – and a guest favorite.
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Near the north end of the Promenade, this oceanfront apartment-style hotel is in Seaside, Oregon. Accommodations with kitchen facilities and free Wi-Fi access are featured at The Tradewinds Condo/Hotel.Each unit here has a well-equipped kitchenette or kitchen with a microwave and a refrigerator. A sitting area, a flat-screen TV with a DVD player, and a private bathroom with free toiletries are included.Barbecue facilities, a daily maid service, and a shuttle service are available on site at The Tradewinds Condo/Hotel. Free parking is available.The center of Seaside, with its many shopping and dining options, is just a 10-minute walk away. Seaside Golf Course is 3.4 miles from the apartment-style hotel.
- Love the location, quiet and had all of the ammenties so it was nice to cook our own food but not be too far away from where we need to go during the day… would recommend to anyone
- The condos are located in a quiet location on the beach near the end of the promenade. We found our newly remodeled unit clean, comfortable and well equipped. The staff was friendly and accommodating.
- The coziness of the room and the warmth that it brought.
- We stayed in a studio room on the second floor for more of an ocean view. The room was very cozy and welcoming. Better in person than the pictures online could show. We used the dvd player to watch a movie and used some of the dishes for popcorn and coffee in the morning. Everything worked fine.
- We really didn’t know what to expect, but hoped for the best. Right away, we were pleased. The room was perfect, and although the weather was terrible, the view was still beautiful. I couldn’t really say what I like best, the bed was super comfortable, the kitchen was perfect for what we needed, the fireplace was great.
Blue Heron is located in Seaside, just 8 miles from Cannon Beach. The property features a hot tub. Astoria is 14 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units have a flat-screen TV, iPod docking station, and CD player. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.Blue Heron also includes a hot tub.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Long Beach is 25 miles from Blue Heron, and Manzanita is 20 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Located 11 miles from Cannon Beach, Sandyfeet Apts offers accommodations in Manzanita.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave. A TV, as well as a CD player are featured. Other facilities at Sandyfeet Apts include a terrace.Seaside is 18 miles from Sandyfeet Apts, and Garibaldi is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Seaside Ocean Front Condo
Seaside Ocean Front Condo offers accommodations in Seaside. The property features views of the sea and is 7 miles from Cannon Beach. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen features a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV is available. Other facilities at Seaside Ocean Front Condo include a hot tub and sauna.Astoria is 14 miles from Seaside Ocean Front Condo, and Long Beach is 26 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Riverwalk #1 Condo
Located 650 feet from Seaside Civic Convention Center and 1,000 feet from Seaside Carousel Mall, Riverwalk #1 Condo offers accommodations in Seaside.The kitchen has a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine. A TV with satellite channels and DVD player is available. Other facilities at Riverwalk #1 Condo include a barbecue.Seaside Aquarium is 1,300 feet from Riverwalk #1 Condo, and Elmer Feldenheimer State Park is 2.4 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Arch Cape Oregon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Arch Cape Oregon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartments because there are just so many places to stay in Arch Cape Oregon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Arch Cape Oregon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!