10 Best Apartments To Stay In Applewood Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Applewood Colorado is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Applewood Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Applewood Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Applewood Colorado. To see which apartments sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartments and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Applewood Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Applewood Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Applewood Colorado:
Crossland Economy Studios – Denver – Lakewood West
Offering accommodations with air conditioning, Crossland Economy Studios – Denver – Lakewood West is located in Lakewood, just 6 miles from Denver. Meridian is 18 miles away. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Bed linen are available.Aurora is 15 miles from Crossland Denver West. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 25 miles from the property.
- Read other people’s reviews. This property needs to be renovated. The staff can only do so much when a property (building) needs to be torn down from the bottom to the top floor. Old facility. Lower your prices and advertise as it is (pictures).
- Tv was blackout, they said i could change rooms. Nobody came to tell me. Tv was old 1980 VHS tv combo.
- Was without hot water most of my stay and all I was offered was a 25 dollar credit.
- It has a kitchen to cook in and it was close by for our commute, we did not get to stay yet as reservation didnt go through, we called 2 times upon arrival to make sure when we arrived at the hotel we would have no problems, although when we arrived were told the reservation was not for the right date.
- Management made an effort to accommodate us when mistakes where made.
Casa Lombardy offers accommodations in Lakewood, just 6 miles from Denver. The property is 18 miles from Meridian and free private parking is provided.The kitchenette has a microwave and a toaster. A TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Aurora is 14 miles from Casa Lombardy, and Boulder is 21 miles away. Denver International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The Gallery @ 38th
Featuring air conditioning, The Gallery @ 38th offers accommodations in Wheat Ridge. Denver is 5 miles away.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units also have a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, a toaster, and a refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Meridian is 19 miles from The Gallery @ 38th. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 22 miles from The Gallery @ 38th.
No reviews yet.
West Highland Studio HI10
One of our best sellers in Denver! Located 17 miles from Meridian, West Highland Studio HI10 offers accommodations in Denver.There is a dining area and a kitchenette. A TV is provided.Aurora is 11 miles from West Highland Studio HI10, and Boulder is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 21 miles from West Highland Studio HI10.
No reviews yet.
1 BR Walkable Apartment in West Highland- HI11
1 BR Walkable Apartment in West Highland- HI11 offers accommodations in Denver.There is a dining area and a kitchenette. A TV is provided.Meridian is 17 miles from 1 BR Walkable Apartment in West Highland- HI11, and Aurora is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 21 miles from 1 BR Walkable Apartment in West Highland- HI11.
No reviews yet.
1 BR Apartment in Highlands – HI12
1 BR Apartment in Highlands – HI12 offers accommodations in Denver, just 17 miles from Meridian.The kitchen features an oven. A TV is available.Aurora is 11 miles from 1 BR Apartment in Highlands – HI12, and Boulder is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 20 miles from 1 BR Apartment in Highlands – HI12.
No reviews yet.
Extended Stay America – Denver – Lakewood South
This Extended Stay America – Denver – Lakewood South is located in Lakewood and especially designed for longer stays, with all rooms featuring a fully equipped kitchen. The hotel offers free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.Every kitchen at Extended Stay America – Denver is equipped with a stovetop, microwave and a fridge. The hotel also provides guests with laundry and ironing facilities and upgraded bedding with extra pillows.Weekly housekeeping services provided for free and daily housekeeping is provided for a fee. Towels and linen may be exchanged at the front desk. Free grab-and-go breakfast including breakfast bars, muffins, hot cereal, coffee and tea is served every morning.The property offers free onsite parking and free local phone calls. Attractions within close proximity to the hotel include the Red Rocks Amphitheater, the B andimere Speedway and the Southwest Plaza.
- conveniently located to shops & restaurants. short commute for business. the staff, Lisa & Danielle are fantastic.
- All of the staff are friendly & went the extra mile to assure my stay is pleasant.
No croissants. No internet. Nothing but methamphetamine users and
dealers all around me. I arrived at around midnight and was given my
room key when I got to my room in the back of building all alone the
room was wide open maid left cleaning sticker on door picture on wall
was down on floor ,scared to death I had to stay because nothing else
available. Looking out my window I seen cops drive by every ten minutes
and every five a car full of drug users in and outno one asleep
- The location. The staff seemed nice and concerned.
- The lady who checked me in was very very nice and helpful
1850 Chestnut Place Apartments
One of our top picks in Denver.Located in Denver in the region of Colorado, 16 miles from Meridian, 1850 Chestnut Place Apartments features a sun terrace and fitness center. Aurora is 9 miles from the property. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The property is air conditioned and is equipped with a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in every unit. Towels and bed linen are provided.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.You can play pool at the property, and bike rental is available. Boulder is 23 miles from 1850 Chestnut Place Apartments. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- Great location and friendly hosts that were very attentive.
- Close to Union Station, confortable bed, well equiped and good overall kitchen.
- Great location with easy walk from Union Station after light rail from airport. Easy access to 16th St Mall and downtown area. Short walking distance to excelent new upscale grocer, i.e. Whole Foods.
- Bed was awesome! Kitchen was fully stocked with items needed to cook. Everything was very clean and the place was furnished with nicer furniture. Glad my wifi network did not say my room number like the other rooms I’ve stayed in at other places. I prefer people not know what units are rentals in apartments.
- The location of this property was very nice. Other than the fact that you CANNOT check in early, the arrival was easy.
Little Raven Street Apartment by Stay Alfred
One of our best sellers in Denver! Featuring an outdoor pool, this air-conditioned 2-bedroom apartments boasts a fully equipped kitchen and free WiFi. The property is 1,950 feet from Pepsi Center.A flat-screen cable TV, a DVD player and a fireplace are included in the spacious apartments at Station By Stay Alfred. A full kitchen and a washing machine and tumble dryer are also included. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The Colorado Convention Center is 1 miles away from this apartment. Denver Tech Center is 11.1 miles away. Denver International Airport is located 18.6 miles from the property.
- Wonderful apartment. Little touches like leaving out laundry detergent for us was thoughtful.
- Place was well furnished and very spacious. It’ll be perfect for booking for groups of two couples in the future.
- The proximity to downtown, I-25, the layout of the apartment
- Great location. Everything was close by even walking distance. Checking in and out and access to the building was made super easy. The room was very clean and cozy. I would stay here again!
The apt was very clean (with the exception of one dirty bath towel laying on the floor in the closet) & comfortable. WiFi was strong & television/exfinity was great.
We did not use the pool or parking available to us.
Promenade 311 Condo
Located 16 miles from Meridian, Promenade 311 Condo offers accommodations in Denver.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen. A TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured.Aurora is 9 miles from Promenade 311 Condo, and Boulder is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Denver International Airport, 19 miles from Promenade 311 Condo.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Applewood Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Applewood Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartments because there are just so many places to stay in Applewood Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Applewood Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!