10 Best Apartments To Stay In Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Zouafques Nord-pas-de-calais:
Cosyade is 2,950 feet from the center of Bourbourg and 6.2 mi from the coast. It offers free Wi-Fi access and rooms with a flat-screen TV and a kitchenette. A 24-hour automatic check-in machine is available at the reception.All the heated rooms at Cosyade are soundproofed and feature a desk and a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer.Evening meals can be enjoyed at Aux 3 Arcades, which is 2,950 feet away. Guests also have free access to a small kitchen with a microwave.This property is 2,800 feet from Paroisse St Jean-Baptiste and a 3-minute drive from the A16. Free private parking is available on site.
- Very nice small apartment hotel, I did enjoyed my stay even though it was a night to cross the channel..very happy with my stay..!!!
value for money. was worried about the check-in process, but surprisingly smooth.
location good for ferry terminal.
- Very comfortable and well thought out. Loved the twinkly lights and modern bathroom. Air con was a welcomed asset. We put a picnic blanket down in the garden area and enjoyed the lovely views. Thanks also for the orange juice and brioche! Would return again most certainly – lovely well equipped suite xx
- For a budget hotel it was clean and comfortable. The microwave was handy along with kettle and coffee maker. Beds were good.
Basic, but very quick and nice. It even has electric shutters! There’s a microwave, electric kettle, fridge.
Self check-in is quick, works well.
There’s a Lidl (or Aldi, forgot) a 10 minute walk away.
Holiday Suites Côte d’Opale Platier d’Oye
Holiday Suites Côte d’Opale Platier d’Oye is 1,000 feet from the sea, and is just 6.8 mi from Calais Train Station. It offers self-catering apartments with a private entrance.The family apartments can accommodate up to 6 guests. They are equipped with a kitchenette with a microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator. The living room has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Bed linen and housekeeping are included, and linen changes, as well as extra housekeeping is available for a fee.The Reserve Naturelle du Platier d’Oye is close to the residence and the Belgian border is just a 30-minute drive from the Holiday Suites Côte d’Opale Platier d’Oye.
It was clean.
Everything I needed to cook was there (pan, plates, toasters etc)
The instructions for the keys at my arrival were very clear and everything was easy.
Access to the property was excellent, enough parking places. Bed linnen was very clean, beds were comfortable. The appartement was spacious and enough for our needs.
The location, next to the nature reserve is very convenient for nice strolls near and on the beach. The beach itself was wide, lots of sand.
Furthermore, Oye-Plage being actually between Calais and Dunkirk allows for sightseeing of both those cities without much trouble.
- Difficult to say. It did allow our group to have some privacy.
- The location was just the job. Quiet yet easy to travel from when sightseeing.
- Nice enough property for family visit – well appointed but needs more attention from caretakers. No hosts present so you have to call for information.
- It was clean.
La Bastide saint-Louis
La Bastide saint-Louis features garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Tournehem.Featuring a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, closet and a seating area with a sofa. There’s a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries.The apartment has a garden and sun terrace, which can be enjoyed by guests if the weather permits.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 71 miles from La Bastide saint-Louis.
- Host was wonderful and welcoming…. even the dog came out to greet us 😁. House was cosy and warm. The scenery was beautiful from the big terrace of our rooms. Lots of extras in bathroom and kitchen. Fast internet services.
- Quiet and comfortable. Ideally located, only 4 – 5 minutes from the motorway. Just 25 minutes from Euro tunnel.
- Great stop off for Calais. Really lovely apartment and the views were stunning. Maria, the host was very lovely too. Everything you need was included.
Excellent location to spend several days away from hustle and bustle of the big city. Beautiful, spacious, well-equiped apartment. Free comfortable parking near the window.
Hosts are great, and the dog is adorable 🙂 Highly recommend!
- Everything was wonderful, since the arrival Marie was there for anything we needed. She told us to head to a nearby chapel with amazing views. It was too short for us to enjoy, but we’d stay there for a whole week!
Gite du Petit Pont
Gite du Petit Pont is located in Bouvelinghem. This self-catered apartment features a garden, grill facilities, free WiFi and free private parking.The apartment has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with garden views.Hiking can be enjoyed nearby.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 58 miles from the apartment.
No reviews yet.
côte d’opale découverte
Côte d’opale découverte is located in Coulomby. There’s an on-site restaurant, plus free private parking and free WiFi are available.The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with pool views.There’s a garden with a grill at this property and guests can go hiking nearby.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 69 miles from the apartment.
- Clean, great welcome! Thanks a lot, would use again
- Appartement sympathique dans un endroit calme. C’est moderne et très bien équipé. Le propriétaire est attentionné et fait en sorte que le séjour se passe au mieux.
- Schone mooie en nieuwe verblijf. Goede internet verbinding en WiFi. Sleutel beschikbaar in sleutelbox.
- Maison neuve, très bien équipée, propriétaire très sympa, propreté du logement. Rapport qualité prix au top, Tout y est!
Maison très confortable, adaptée jusqu’à 8 personnes.
Tout est neuf et très propre, il y a même un garage privé et un jardin sans vis à vis
Le propriétaire est très attentionné et fait tout pour que notre séjour se passe le mieux possible
L’endroit est très calme et les trajets pour les plus grandes villes (St Omer), voire aller en Belgique ou à l’océan (Dunkerque) se font assez rapidement
Residence St Sepulcre
One of our top picks in Saint-Omer.Located in Saint-Omer, Residence St Sepulcre provides free WiFi and city views, 6 miles from La Coupole.Each unit features a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, a stovetop and toaster are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 46 miles from the apartment.
- Landlord had already been contacted by a family who were waiting to check in so the wait was 15 mins. Acceptable.
- This is a super little apartment with super comfy beds. It’s in a quiet little area of St Omer but minutes walk from the centre. Lovely and warm – we stayed over a cold weekend in November- and really well equipped. The family live above the property and had emailed me prior to the visit to arrange times so it was really easy to organise. Highly recommended.
- Ground floor. close to all amenities. Quiet location. parking available. Spacious rooms for our needs.
- Fantastic location. Close to supermarket and town square. Market on a Saturday.
- The bed was very comfotable, and Patrick the host, extremely helpfull.
Apart’Moment Saint-Omer Centre
One of our best sellers in Saint-Omer! Located in Saint-Omer, Apart’Moment Saint-Omer Center offers accommodations with free WiFi.The accommodations comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with shower while the kitchen has a dishwasher. A microwave, a toaster and fridge are also provided, as well as a coffee machine.Cycling can be enjoyed nearby.La Coupole is 3.7 mi from the apartment. The nearest airport is Le Touquet Opal Coast Airport, 32 mi from the property.
Comfortable apartment although a little small for a family of 4. The owners contacted us by email and were always ready to answer any queries.
It was lovely to have the welcome water and beer in the fridge as well as the pastries on arrival. There were complimentary coffee and tea pods and the kitchen was very well stocked with utensils. Short walk to a supermarket and centre with bars and restaurants close by.
- Great location, comfortable apartment with all you need. Lovely town well worth a visit.o
- Easy check in and great apartment with some lovely extra touches from the host.
- Our host was very friendly and met us to go over everything about the apartment. We were very happy with the property and we loved that there was a cold bottled water and beer waiting for us in the refrigerator. Especially nice was the misting fan….that was lovely!
Excellent value, apartment, really well
Presented and thought out, nice personal touches from the hosts, water, couple of beers. Only short walk to the bars and restaurants and nice and quiet. Perfect stopover for the tunnel.
- Comfortable apartment although a little small for a family of 4. The owners contacted us by email and were always ready to answer any queries.
Located in Saint-Omer, just 5 miles from La Coupole, Le Coquet has accommodations with free WiFi. The apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and fishing.With 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with a shower, this apartment features a satellite flat-screen TV and DVD player. There’s a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 46 miles from the apartment.
- The host was prompt and easy to get hold of. The apartment was clean, cosy with everything you need.
- The apartment is very nicely appointed, beautifully quiet, and very centrally located. (Some steep steps to the second floor – but worth it for staying at this place. And a great shower!
- Very Nice, well equipped , compact apartment. Good location, very close to sites, shops etc. Parking free on street outside and all around.
The accommodation was very clean and tidy, the owner Nicolas was very helpful and pleasant. Fruit,tea,coffee, shower gel etc were all in the room.
Great value in a nice little French town with a good selection of Restaurants and bars.
Everything was picco-bello .
Friendly,helpful on arrival.
Tasteful,practical ,super clean interior.
Look forward to next visit.
Located in Saint-Omer, 5 miles from La Coupole, L’appart Audomarois provides accommodations with a shared lounge, free WiFi and a shared kitchen.The apartment has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony with city views.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 45 miles from the apartment.
- Bright, airy, comfortable apartment, great location in the centre of town, handy for Channel ports. Very friendly and helpful owner.
- Great facilities in the flat. Easy parking on the street outside. Short walk into the beautiful centre of Saint Omer.
- Great property. Friendly host. Excellent locations.
- Roomy, comfortable, quite chic, kitchen had everything you could possibly need.
Accepted 1 night stays.
Sheets and towels provided even for 1 night.
Very homely and very well equipped.
Located in Saint-Omer, just 5 miles from La Coupole, Le Cosy has accommodations with free WiFi. Featuring free private parking, the apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking and cycling.The apartment comes with 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.Staff speak English and French at the 24-hour front desk.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 45 miles from the apartment.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Zouafques Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Zouafques Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!