10 Best Apartments To Stay In Yermenonville Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Yermenonville Centre is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Yermenonville Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Yermenonville Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Yermenonville Centre. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Yermenonville Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Yermenonville Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Yermenonville Centre:
Located in Maintenon, Kasaloc has self-catering accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi.Offering 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom with a shower, this apartment comes with a satellite flat-screen TV and DVD player. There’s a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 49 miles from the apartment.
- It was convenient for our trip to Brittany, nice location in a historic town
- self catering flat, very well equipped but we hadn’t realised that bedroom was up steep stairs and bathroom / toilet was downstairs! Never met owner who replied to phone call by sending text with door code. Not easy to park. Neighbours were very friendly when we tried to find a way into the property but we had to phone in the end.
- The location was perfect for me to attend a music festival in nearby Pierres. I only needed a bed for the night and so didn’t really use the facilities. Charming apartment in a quiet location and a breathtakingly beautiful village.
- Location, using code for door entry is so easy, no keys to remember. Fairly easy to clean, light apartment, shower works well, nice decor.
- Self contained accommodation conveniently located in the middle of Maintenon, a few minutes walk from the town centre and the boulangerie. Even though it was central we weren’t disturbed by traffic.
Gite de la Drouette
Gite de la Drouette features river views, free WiFi and free private parking, located in Villiers-le-Morhier.A flat-screen TV with DVD player, private bathroom with a hairdryer, and a kitchen with dishwasher are featured in certain units.The apartment has a terrace.Guests at Gite de la Drouette can enjoy hiking nearby, or make the most of the garden.The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 52 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Château de Montlieu-Résidence & Spa La Cour du Chateau
Set in a 6-hectares park and surrounded by a forest, La Cour du Chateau is located in Émancé, only village in France where people can watch wild wallabies. Chartres is 19 mi away. At a surcharge and upon reservation, guests have access to a spa with hammam, hydrotherapy pool and counter-current swimming pool. Free private parking is provided on site.This residence offers modern and comfortable accommodations, with views of the park or of the castle. Each apartment, villa comes with a living room, a fully-equipped kitchen and one or several bedrooms with hardwood flooring. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath and hairdryer. Towels are offered. Beds area made upon arrival.A continental organic breakfast is available every morning at a surcharge. Meals trays can also be ordered at an extra cost.A range of massage treatments can be arranged upon request and at a surcharge. Relaxation and reflexology sessions can also be arranged.Gazeran Train Station is 1.6 mi from La Cour du Chateau, providing direct access to Paris Montparnasse Train Station within 40 minutes. Espace Rambouillet Animal Park is a 20-minute drive from the property. Hiking and cycling activities can be enjoyed in the area.
- Everything was perfect except wifi connection… I hope they will try to make it run normally asap.
- The location was in a rural rustic area next to views of a manor and various animals. The townhouse was newly updated and very clean. The staff was helpful and pleasant.
Lovely apartment, with a kitchen perfectly equipped. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the view to the park with deer and pheasants and ponies and even a little fox walking right under our windows when we woke up was just breathtaking!
We took a breakfast option and we didn’t regret: all the food was fresh, delicious, bio and almost all gathered from the local farms!
We would come back with great pleasure!
- What a wonderful treat it was to call when we got lost and they answered to personally guide us in. We arrived late but they greeted us with smiles and gave us some food since we hadn’t eaten. I would come back.
- It was a lovely rural setting, quiet and peaceful.
One of our best sellers in Chartres! Located in Chartres, 1.6 miles from Municipal theatre of Chartres and 1.8 miles from Cathédrale de Chartres, Sweet Apartment provides accommodations with amenities such as free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The property is 1.4 miles from L’Apostrophe Multimedia Library and 2 miles from Chartres Town Hall.The apartment consists of 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom with free toiletries, a seating area area, and a living room. The kitchen features a microwave, a fridge and an oven, as well as a coffee machine.Chartrexpo is 2.6 miles from the apartment, while Chartres High Court is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 52 miles from Sweet Apartment.
- Very comfortable apartment and nicely renovated. Lots of space for 2 people and well equipped with oven, bedding, towels, microwave, washing machine and parking space. About 20 mins walk from the Cathedral.
- It’s very comfortable and modern inside. Very as at my grandmom’s outside. I just loved it. The outside door is gorgeous, never change it!
- The apartment is light and bright, trendy furniture. We appreciated soap for the dishes, sponges, coffee and sugar, toilet paper, shower gel, hand soap. Besides a coffeemaker there is also an electric hot water kettle. The refrigerator has a big freezer department. Very quiet neighbor. About 15″ walking distance from the center of Chartres.
- We were greeted promptly and shown the flat it was plain and simple but clean and comfortable. We only expected a straightforward overnight stay and left early the next day to get to Calais so this place was convenient and what we expected for the price.
La taille de l’appartement, sa clarté, le confort de la literie … la possibilité de se garer dans la cour.
A défaut de pouvoir rencontrer notre hôte, nous avons apprécié de trouver la table mise.Geste de bienvenue très sympathique. Une bonne documentatiion sur Chartres.
Maison 5 clés
One of our best sellers in Chartres! Maison 5 clés is set in a pedestrianized area of Chartres, 1,000 feet from Cathédrale de Chartres. Municipal theater of Chartres is 1,650 feet from the property. Free WiFi is offered.The apartments set over 3 floors in a building with no elevator. Bed linen, towels and tea towels are included in the price.Guests have access to a communal laundry with a washing machine, tumble dryer and washing line located on the ground floor of the apartment building.An array of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking. Chartres Hospitals is 2,650 feet from Maison 5 clés, while Chartrexpo is 0.8 mi away. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 45 mi from the property.
- Wonderful host and beautiful location. A simple, tasteful apartment with all of our needs met. Wish we could stay longer!
- Location great to go any direction. Apartment met all our needs. Valerie was very proactive with our comfort.
- Comfortable, good location. Nice view of trees from the window.
Location was good, and quiet, on a pedestrianised street. This street is a long downhill one, the apartments part way down and my friend, who is 85, found going uphill a little difficult.
Chartres is a lovely town and the free Lumiere experience at the cathedral, church of St Pierre and elsewhere is breathtaking
- My journey to the property was majorly delayed. My host shopped for a necessary item for me. She then came and collected me from the station as I arrived too late for taxis. I was very grateful.
Le Petit Ecuyer
One of our top picks in Chartres.Le Petit Ecuyer is a self-catering property set in Chartres near Cathédrale de Chartres. The Municipal theater of Chartres is within 1,950 feet of the apartment. Bike rental at an additional charge is available.The apartment features 1 bedroom, a kitchen with a dining area and an oven, and a bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Popular points of interest near the apartment include Chartres Hospitals, Chartrexpo and Chartres Town Hall. Paris – Orly Airport is 44 mi from the property.
- The location is excellent. It is in a calm street of the city center. Modern facilities with a charming design. We felt at home since the first moment.
Fantastic location! 2 minutes away from the Cathedral.
The kitchen-area was perfect.
We had good and friendly communication with the owner.
- Very charming apartment that is even nicer than the photos! We thoroughly enjoyed a comfortable 2-night stay here, as it gave us an opportunity to explore Chartres from an ideal Old Town location.
- Location on historic, cobblestoned street amid medieval structures was wonderful, even considering the flights of stairs up to what we Americans would call the THIRD FLOOR, not the SECOND. Rue de Ecuyer was charming, near a boutique, several fine restaurants and in a lovely neighborhood. While daunting to walk up the hill to attend my poetry workshop at the Hotellierie St Yves, my taking it step by step gave my Cardiac Rehab a boost. The hill would not, could not defeat me! However, had I known about the steps and the hill in advance, I would NOT have taken this accommodation. However, it was altogether a blessing for me. Now home again, I see my cardiologist today. I am sure she will be impressed, as I am with myself!
- Great location and great studio apartment which we really enjoyed. Facilities and amenities were great. It had lots of light and we really enjoyed the area.
One of our best sellers in Chartres! Offering free WiFi and city views, L IMPREVU is an accommodations set in Chartres, just 800 feet from Cathédrale de Chartres and 1,500 feet from Chartres High Court. The property is 1.3 mi from Chartres Town Hall and 1,800 feet from L’Apostrophe Multimedia Library.The apartment has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a shower.Municipal theater of Chartres is 850 metresfrom the apartment, while Chartrexpo is 1.9 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Paris – Orly Airport, 51 mi from L IMPREVU.
The host was most helpful and charming.
The room was beautifully restored, clean and comfortable.
We loved being close to the centre of Chartres.
- Beautiful well equipped apartment, very central, highly recommend. Stayed as a family of four plus our dog. We will definitely stay again.
- This was VERY GOOD. A very old building in a quiet lane in the incredibly beautiful old town of Chartres, just 300 yards from the cathedral. Our appartment hab recently been renovated and is extraordinarily well kept and equipped. The very friendly owner has put a lot of thought into every detail. We had a small appartment and stayed as a family of four. That was fine for one night but for a longer stay we would recommend a larger appartment.
Es gab kein Frühstück. Es waren 2 Kaffee Kapsel vorhanden.
Die Besitzerin hatte mit eine sms geschickt, allerdings als ich auf der Autobahn nach Chartres war . Es waere besser gewesen , einen Tag vor Ankunft zu senden
- La proximité du centre ville et des sites à visiter
- The host was most helpful and charming.
Studio Adulaire et Spinelle
Just less than 0.6 mi from Cathédrale de Chartres and a 17-minute walk from Municipal theater of Chartres and featuring free WiFi, Studio Adulaire et Spinelle offers accommodations in Chartres. The property is 1.7 mi from Chartrexpo and 0.8 mi from Chartres Town Hall.This apartment comes with a kitchen, a seating area, a dining area and a satellite flat-screen TV. The apartment also has 1 bathroom.Breakfast can be served on the first morning at the apartment.A bicycle rental service is available at the apartment, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby.Chartres High Court is 1.1 mi from Studio Adulaire et Spinelle, while Chartres Law School is 1.1 mi away. Paris – Orly Airport is 51 mi from the property.
- The location right in the city center and Jean-Louis who is very responsive and attentive to his guests.
- It was perfect in everything! One of the very best I ever seen! Wonderful host!
- Everything..fantastic host..would stay again absolutely..great!!!
- The host, Jean-Louis was great, the Studio has absolutely everything you could need and is really well located! The communication running up to our stay was brilliant, I would highly recommend staying here.
- Our host was charming, attentive and even collected us from the station. The apartment was cleverly renovated and charming. The location was perfect.
Hôtel Particulier de Champrond
One of our top picks in Chartres.Offering a garden, Hôtel Particulier de Champrond is an apart-hotel located in Chartres, 350 feet from Cathédrale de Chartres. Municipal theater of Chartres is 1,950 feet from the property. Free WiFi is provided .The accommodations is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units also have a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in each unit. Towels are offered.Chartres Hospitals is 2,650 feet from Hôtel Particulier de Champrond. The nearest airport is Paris – Orly Airport, 45 mi from Hôtel Particulier de Champrond.
- Charming 2 BR 2 BA in 3rd floor( american) or second floor ( European) in an older building just a stone’s throw from the Cathedral and the very lovely old town surrounding the cathedral. We could even watch the light show at night from the comfort of bed. Our unit overlooked the courtyard and the street w wonderful cross ventilation. Breakfast at the cafe on street level was delicious. Highly recommend this unusual small apartment. Not a hotel, it is more like a small gem tucked away high above the town. I would go back in a heartbeat
- Quiet, spacious. Washing machine available & drying rack. Short walk to cathedral and train station.
Very well done
- Fantastic location, very comfortable apartment, stunning period building – wonderful !
- Location in the old town next to cathedral and shops.
Le Clos Pichot
One of our best sellers in Chartres! Located in Chartres, a 16-minute walk from Municipal theatre of Chartres, Le Clos Pichot has a living room with a TV. This property has a balcony, free private parking and free WiFi.The apartment consists of 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area. The kitchen comes with a microwave, a fridge and a stovetop, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The apartment provides a terrace.Popular points of interest near Le Clos Pichot include Cathédrale de Chartres, Chartres High Court and L’Apostrophe Multimedia Library. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 51 miles from the accommodation.
- Convenient location and very comfortable clean apartment.
- Wonderful apartment with good location and parking. Well sized, appointed and comfortable. Chartres is a very interesting place to visit and explore. If you visit on an evening when they have the Chartres Illuminated light show, it is truly amazing and you are in for a treat.
- Very convenient for walking to the centre of Chartres
- we liked the friendly greeting and useful information we received from the owner.
- Close to town centre, clean room, free on site parking, hosts pleasant and helpful, balcony had a nice view, kitchen well equipped.j
Top Apartments In Yermenonville Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Yermenonville Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Yermenonville Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Yermenonville Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!