10 Best Apartments To Stay In Wickerschwihr Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Wickerschwihr Alsace is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Wickerschwihr Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wickerschwihr Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wickerschwihr Alsace. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Wickerschwihr Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Wickerschwihr Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Wickerschwihr Alsace:
Résidence Les Rives de la Fecht – Colmar Ouest
One of our top picks in Ingersheim.Located at the beginning of the Alsace Wine Route, this residence is set in a small forest with views of the Vosges Mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout. Riquewihr and Colmar Exhibition Center are a 10-minute drive away.The apartments and studios at Résidence Les Rives de la Fetch have a seating area with an LCD TV. Bed linen and towels are provided once and free of charge.Meals can be prepared in your accommodations’s kitchenette, which is equipped with an oven and hotplates. Alternatively the residence offers a buffet breakfast and also has a restaurant, Aux Berges de la Fecht.Massage treatments can be arranged at the property. Free private parking is available on site. Other local villages include Kaysersberg and Ribeauvillé, both less than a 15-minute drive away.
- Our kids liked the hotel pool. The balcony was a lovely addition to our small apartment. We were comfortable without the AC with the windows open to the evening breeze. The breakfast buffet was very large and delicious. Worth every penny.
Very comfortable bed and couch.
Clean, perfect for a short stay.
Safe for the kids to play outside + pool
Affordable food and massages, although I did not try the latter
- Very good value for the price. Ample free parking, check-in was quick and personnel was very nice and helpful with questions we had about the area. We liked the apartment, which had everything one could need. Breakfast buffet featured lots of choices. We will definitely come again!
The give you a parking discount. And trust me you need it!
Its not a 5 star hotel but, pretty good for its price.
Keep in mind i paid 80 euro at New year’s Eve.
- Very close to Colmar and great value for the price. Great service at the reception
Résidence Pierre & Vacances La Petite Venise
Located in the heart of Colmar in the Little Venice district, Pierre & Vacances La Petite Venise offers an indoor swimming pool with paddling pool and garden with play area. Colmar Train Station is 2,150 feet away.Each accommodations is decorated in a contemporary style and features a seating area and TV. Most offer a balcony or terrace, upon availability. The kitchen is equipped with an oven or microwave, dishwasher and refrigerator.A breakfast can be enjoyed each morning at an extra cost in the property’s breakfast room, which also features a terrace. Baked goods can be delivered to your room and must be ordered the evening before at reception.Eguisheim is 6.2 mi away and Bâle-Mulhouse-Friborg Airport is 35 mi from the accommodations.
- The best location we could ask for with traveling with kids. Just a walking distance from the heart of Colmar. Right next to the little venice. Like the option for breakfast and even better the option to get fresh bakery goods for breakfast.
- Great location, comfortable bed, nice balcony, good-sized room.
1- the size of the room
2- location is near by the center
3- kitchen equipments
4- close to the train station
- Convenient location between Train Station and City Downtown. Coffee machine in the lobby, great taste. Tea selection was also really good and quality similar to France popular brand Kusmi. I saw the pool, which looks great (I used-to work as a pool supervisor), but unfortunately didn’t have time to relax there.
- Clean and great location within walking distance to everything!!! Nice indoor swimming pool with toddler area.
Le Domaine Du Golf-Colmar Ouest
One of our top picks in Ammerschwihr.The Domaine du Golf is a recently built property located on Ammerschwihr’s golf course, set among vineyards and forests. Free WiFi and free parking are available on site.The residence houses 72 apartments spread over 3 or 4 levels (with elevator), complete with a private bathroom and a kitchenette. Bed linen and towels are provided in each unit. A heated indoor swimming pool and a sauna are at guests’ disposal.Breakfast is subject to availability and guests can order baked goods in the evening, which are then delivered to your door by a bakery service the following morning.Set on a 18-hole, 5795-yard-long course, this hotel is the perfect base for golf lovers. It is also conveniently located 0.9 mi from the center and the nearest shops and right at the beginning of many hiking trails.
- Close to villages of interest by car. Free on site parking. Very friendly and helpful staff. Overall, reasonably priced.
- We were very close to the town of Kayserburg (3 minute drive), which I would highly recommend visiting. The staff is very friendly and very helpful.
- Location was amazing. Front desk people were awesome, very friendly.
- Beautiful location, nice breakfast with yummy french baguette.
- The location is perfect. Surrounded by beautiful villages and stunning nature
In the Old Town district of Colmar, close to Saint-Martin Collegiate Church, Le Jules has a garden, free WiFi and a washing machine. The property features garden and city views, plus is a 19-minute walk from House of the Heads.The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is offered.Popular points of interest near the apartment include The Dominican Church, Saint-Matthews Protestant Church and Colmar Little Venice. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 36 miles from Le Jules.
Great location. Walk-able distance to the main attractions.
Parking is just right in front of the property (1.7 euro/hr but free from 7pm to 9am)
Perfect stop over on our way to the ski slope. Ideally located in the heart of Colmar.
Easy in and out.
- The room is clean and comfortable. Location is good, you can walk to city center.
- Close to the market, plenty of room for the 4 of us.
- The apartment was large and perfect! Cute decorations! Great location! Clean! Everything was great!
- Great location. Walk-able distance to the main attractions.
Le Nid De La Cigogne
One of our best sellers in Colmar! Located in Colmar, a 16-minute walk from Saint-Martin Collegiate Church, one mile from House of the Heads and 2.1 miles from Colmar Expo, Le Nid De La Cigogne provides accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi. This apartment is a 15-minute walk from Colmar Covered Market and 1.1 miles from Unterlinden Museum.The apartment has 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchenette with a dining area, and a flat-screen TV.Popular points of interest near the apartment include The Dominican Church, Saint-Matthews Protestant Church and Colmar Little Venice. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 36 miles from LE NID DE LA CIGOGNE.
- The host Alix is amazing! She even went to the train station to pick us up. She made us feel like home. The apartment is clean and in a very convenient location. Would recommend to everyone.
- The accommodation was hosted by a very nice lady. She came to pick me up at the train station. The place was very cozy and well equipped.
- Really good! Landlord is really nice! Recommend this place!
- great location – lovely hoast and a swet flat with all you need
- Spacious apartment run by a lovely, friendly lady a stone’s throw from the heart of Colmar. The owner was able to sort out parking for us in a nearby multistorey for five euros a day which was really convenient and great value
Les Appartements de Home Petite Venise
One of our best sellers in Colmar! Located in the ‘Little Venice’ district of Colmar, Home Petite Venise offers self-catering apartments. The building dates back to the 18th-Century and the train station is only 0.6 mi away.Accessed by stairs, all apartments feature a living room with a flat-screen TV, wooden flooring and a bathroom, while some have a view of the canal and a washing machine. The kitchen includes a microwave and refrigerator.Grocery shops and restaurants can be found within walking distance and the Christmas markets take place in the area. Meals and a breakfast kit can be delivered on request.Free WiFi access is available and Mulhouse Airport is 31 mi away.
- Great location, you would struggle to find a better one, I believe (the covered market is a minute walk away, the Small Venice just at you door step.
- The location and comfort of this apartment were fantastic. It was extremely easy to work with the property manager to arrange our arrival time (which was up to 10pm, as opposed to 7pm as the listing stated); though I had to call as they stopped responding to the messaging service through Booking.com (for me, this wasn’t an issue as I have an European phone). The apartment was extremely spacious, clean, and up to date. The beds were also very comfortable. Finally, location. This apartment is fabulously priced and right in the center of the sights in Colmar. I’d stay here again!
It was in excellent location, nice view and clean, apartment its self was well equipped.
Amazing location! it was actually one of the colorful houses in the famous photos of little Venice!
large apartment with modern furniture. Friendly staff with quick responses
- Awesome location! Helene was very accommodating! Easy to get to the bus stop and the airport from this location! Great restaurants / bars with in walking distance of the place!
L’ambassadeur – Colmar centre
One of our best sellers in Colmar! L’ambassadeur – Colmar center offers self-catering apartments with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.Each apartment includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests are able to prepare their own meals at L’ambassadeur – Colmar center. Each apartment has a kitchen with a microwave, an oven and a stove.House of the Heads is 1,950 feet from the apartment while La Petite Venise is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Basel Airport, 36 mi from the property.
- Location was perfect, so close to old town Colmar.
- The location was ideal, and the size of the apartment was great.
- This was by far the most adorable place I’ve stayed. The interior was so quaint. It was the most ideal location in the center of Colmar. Walking distance to shops and restaurants and a grocery store. I highly recommend this place and if I’m in the area again, I will 100% stay here again.
- Quiet street in the heart of Colmar. Beautifully decorated and spacious. We had the ground floor apt. which afforded some privacy for us and our 15 year old. A winery with Wine tasting and sales across the street was nice after touring all day. The host was easy to communicate with before and during our stay. Would highly recommend this apartment.
- Most elegant and stylish decor, beautifully presented, with such attention to detail; and spotlessly clean. Good location.
Gîte cour de la Cigogne 2
One of our best sellers in Colmar! Offering city views, Gîte cour de la Cigogne 2 is a property located in Colmar, a 16-minute walk from Saint-Martin Collegiate Church and one mile from House of the Heads. Housed in a building dating from 17th century, this apartment is 2.1 miles from Colmar Expo and a 15-minute walk from Colmar Little Venice.The apartment comes with 2 separate bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and dishwasher, and a living room with a flat-screen TV.Popular points of interest near the apartment include Colmar Covered Market, The Dominican Church and Saint-Matthews Protestant Church. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 36 miles from Gîte cour de la Cigogne 2.
- It’s conveniently located near the major sites of Colmar. The apartment is beautiful, spacious, and wonderfully decorated. Marielle is a great host and gave us lots of tips and guidance.
- Great location, wondeful host, large spacious rooms, authentic building, well stocked kitchen, clean.
- The owner of the property was extremely courteous. The apartment was spacious and clean, and excellent for a family of four people.
- Everything was wonderful for our all-too-brief stay in Colmar. The property is in a perfect location for exploring the historic center of town. We were greeted with smiles, and lots of great information including where to go to eat and the areas that we should not miss. The apartment is charming, very nicely appointed, and comfortable. We will definitely hope to stay again – hopefully for longer next time!
- Fantastic apartment. Clean, spacious, modern and close to everything! Kitchen had everything we needed to cook, plus some nice extras. Many thanks for the local wine:) We had a great stay and would definitely come back again.
les appartements saint nicolas
One of our top picks in Colmar.Offering city views, a casino and free WiFi, les appartements saint nicolas has accommodations well situated in Colmar, within a short distance of Saint-Martin Collegiate Church, The Dominican Church and Saint-Matthews Protestant Church.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also available, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.House of the Heads is 1.3 miles from the apartment, while Colmar Expo is 2.4 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 36 miles from les appartements saint nicolas.
The host was very friendly and super helpful :), huge apartment, well furnished, perfect location.
Definitely going to visit it again.
- It was really spacious. We stayed for 2 tonight but it would have been very comfortable for an extended stay. 2 large bedrooms with a queen bed in each. The beds were extremely comfortable. Large kitchen with new cabinets and appliances. The location is the best part of the property. It is not in the heart, it is the heart of the city. You cannot find a more central location.
- The apartment is just beyond our expectation. it’s spacious and has a suuuuuper good location. direct next to the church!
- The owner was extremely helpful and was easy to reach if we needed her. The apartment itself is in an absolutely perfect, centrally located area of Colmar. Directly opposite St. Martin’s Church with amazing views of the cathedral from most windows. The kitchen was fully equipped and modernized. The bathroom shower was amazing. It’s a double shower with waterfall features. The apartment had these great modern touches, yet kept its old world charm with the wood floors, exposed beams, etc.
Good value for money
Many great places to eat and have a drink within 100m
- The host was very friendly and super helpful :), huge apartment, well furnished, perfect location.
Appartement Lumineux Niché Au Centre De Colmar
Offering free WiFi and city views, Appartement Lumineux Niché Au Centre De Colmar is a property located in Colmar, just an 18-minute walk from Saint-Martin Collegiate Church and 1.1 miles from House of the Heads. The property is 2.2 miles from Colmar Expo and a 17-minute walk from Colmar Covered Market.The apartment features 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchenette with a dining area, and a flat-screen TV.Popular points of interest near the apartment include The Dominican Church, Saint-Matthews Protestant Church and Colmar Little Venice. The nearest airport is Basel-Mulhouse Airport, 36 miles from Appartement Centre de Colmar.
- The property was centrally located with access to many restaurants and lots of shopping. Patricia, the owner, was so nice and professional I would definitely recommend and return to her place. It was quaint, clean, well taken care of, and perfect for the two of us.
- Location, the Host, Facilities in apartment top notch everything you could ask for. Bed comfortable. Lots of local information provided.
- Everything, It was a great location, and very nice apartment, and the owners were very friendly and helpful.
- The apartment is in the heart of the old town, literally steps away from everything we wanted to see. The hosts met us on arrival and departure and were very helpful in answering questions, especially about parking our car. The kitchen and bathroom were in connecting rooms and well-equipped.
- This apartment couldn’t have been better, great location, plenty of space, big windows to open, nice views. Text owner to say when we were arriving and she was there, no problem. Would love to return. Lots to see in Colmar too.
Top Apartments In Wickerschwihr Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Wickerschwihr Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Wickerschwihr Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Wickerschwihr Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!