10 Best Apartments To Stay In Warwick Camp – Top Hotel Reviews
Warwick Camp is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Warwick Camp. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Warwick Camp. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Warwick Camp. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Warwick Camp right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Warwick Camp with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Warwick Camp:
In Warwick Camp, Sandpiper Apartments features an outdoor swimming pool. Each of the independent accommodations features free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Each apartment includes a TV, air conditioning and a balcony.There is a full kitchen, with a microwave and an oven, and a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. You can enjoy a view of the pool and garden from the room.At Sandpiper Apartments there is a garden and a terrace. Other facilities like laundry facilities and a vending machine are available. Activities in the surrounding area include diving and snorkeling.Surfside Beach is a 10-minute walk away, and L.F. Wade Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- What a lovely place to stay. Big and spacious apartment. Swimming pool and lovely little gardens. The staff were extremely helpful, welcoming and friendly. 10 out of 10 . The property was ideal for beaches and the service station for excellent coffee and Danish. The Swizzle Inn was a 2 minute walk away. Bus stop 1 minute away to go towards Hamilton or the other way towards Horseshoe bay area. So an Excellent area to stay in.
- THE friendliest and helpful service from the entire staff! We alerted them that we would be arriving around 10 pm and a member of the staff remained on site to greet us and hand us the key. Very well priced and in a terrific location. I would stay here again and recommend to others as well.
- The apartment was very clean loved the kitchen near to the bus. They were a gas station where we went and bought stuff. The staff was very welcoming I would definitely go back.
- Very convenient location. Spent three nights and was able to visit all the fun spots on the west side of Bermuda.
- The bed was comfortable enough,got a good night rest for my 4 nights.The environment was very Serene and very windy which made it more relaxing.
Windsong Guest Apartments
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Windsong Guest Apartments is located in Pembroke. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a sitting area. Some units include a balcony and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. Each unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer. Bed linen are featured.L.F. Wade Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Clean, comfortable and in a quiet location a 20-25 min walk from the City of Hamilton, and the kitchen was well equipped so cooking was a breeze.
- The accommodations are a fantastic value for what you get. My unit was the single, Apt 5 and was very clean and had everything you could want or need in a guesthome. The grounds and garden are beautiful and it is far enough off the main road that make sure it is quiet. I give it an A+
- Comfortable roomy place, nice neighborhood location. Walking distance to grocery store.
- The landscaping is beautiful. The apartment was just the right size for me. The building is beautiful. Beach is a 20-minute walk away. The hostess was very kind. While waiting for a cab to the airport after checking out, she invited us into her home to chat. There is a bathroom and shower available for guests after checkout if you want to clean up before heading to the airport.
Roslyn is very friendly and help you for any question regarding the island or the apartment.
The apartment was very clean.
There was ice on the freezer and it was appreciated with the outside températures !
If I would return to Bermuda I would certainly choose the same place.
Valley Cottages & Apartments
Valley Cottages & Apartments offers accommodations in Mount Pleasant. Free private parking is available on site.Some units are air conditioned and include a sitting area with a TV. Towels and bed linen are provided.The nearest airport is L.F. Wade Airport, 8 miles from Valley Cottages & Apartments.
- Close to the scooter rental, supermarket and bus stop. 15 min walk from a very beautiful Elbow beach. Richard, the owner is very helpful.
- Richard, the owner, was nice to deal with. The maid cleaned well every day. The bus stop is only a 3 minute walk. Look for pink bus stop to get into Hamilton. The blue goes to Dockyards but be sure to look for just a blue pole across the street from pink bus stop and near a building on corner. You’ll miss it if not knowing what to look for. Buy bus pass tickets at the Hamilton location in packets of 15 as it will save you money rather than buying individual bus/ferry tokens. The Elbow Cay was nice place for dinner and 15 minute walk (Mickey’s Bistro) and heard about Fourways but did not go. The small grocery store in a two minute walk so convenient.
- Edith and the housekeeping staff were wonderful and very helpful.
- HostvRichard and maintenance Davis were very customer oriented.
- It was walking distance from the super market, gas station, bus stop and exactly across the street from the bike rental shop. Very convenient for all of my needs.
Bermuda Connections Apartments
Featuring a garden and barbecue, Bermuda Connections Apartments is located in Southampton. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Featuring a patio, the air-conditioned accommodations are fitted with a sitting area and a dining area. Some units also have a kitchenette, fitted with an oven. Each unit has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Towels are provided.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Bike rental and car rental are available at the property and the area is popular for biking and hiking. L.F. Wade Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- Host was extremely friendly and accomodating. Made me feel like family.
- The gorgeous view, very welcoming friendly host Sabrina who was attentive to our needs. The property has all the necessary items if you want to cook in your room or use the outdoor grill you can. Sabrina even arranged for the taxi driver to stop at a local grocery before we arrived at our place. The property is very quiet and in a beautiful residential setting. It is a peaceful oasis. The bus stop is close with a little walk down the hill. Sabrina is very knowledgeable and well connected on this friendly island. This the friendliest country we have very been to and we like to travel a lot.
- Our host Sabrina was very welcoming and helped us to make the most of our stay in Bermuda. She took a keen interest in our well-being and shared lots of Bermudian stories with us.
- Sabrina was a wonderful hostess. She met me upon my arrival and made me feel very welcome. She was always available to help me with any question I had. The accommodations were wonderful. And the location of the property is wonderful. Easy access to all of Bermuda. I will be going back enthusiastically!!
- Very close to Ferry terminal! Sabrina was great and super helpful!
Robins Nest Guest Apartments
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Located in Hamilton, Robins Nest Guest Apartments features a garden, year-round outdoor pool, and sun terrace. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and have a TV with cable channels. Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony with sea views. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer in every unit.The nearest airport is L.F. Wade Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Michelle was very friendly. In first day she made a sight-seeing in Hamilton. Very good wi-fi.
- The main lady that runs it was really sweet. Her mother and the gentleman there also were super sweet. I would stay here again.
- Hidden among the locals, this was a sweet property that we would love to visit again.
Did not use the kitchen facilities-just the fridge.
plenty of equipment available for self catering though I dined out all of my stay
- Helpful, friendly staff. Fine little beach nearby. Good view from the balcony.
This functional property has an outdoor pool and sun terraces on the grounds. Elbow Beach is a 5-minute walk from Dawkins Manor and the bars and restaurants at Hamilton City are a 15-minute walk away.The accommodations at Dawkins Manor are air-conditioned and include a sofa, wardrobe, cable TV, dining area and a fridge. The private bathroom has a shower.Guests at Dawkins Manor will be able to find a restaurant area that serves local and international dishes within a 5-minute walk.L.F. Wade International Airport is a 30-minute drive away.
- Great value! Clean pool. Great location, near everything I wanted to be near….food, transportation, beach, fun activities.
- We had a fabulous stay at Dawkins Manor! The owner Celia was a very friendly & welcoming host who made us feel incredibly welcome. The large apartment was perfect for our needs – we are a family of 4 & travelled with my parents. We all felt very comfortable & at home in Celia’s beautiful Bermudian home, which was centrally located & perfectly positioned for local amenities & buses to all parts of the island. The beautiful south shore beaches were just a few minutes walk away & we felt we had the hotel pool to ourselves! The nearest ferry stop was just a short walk away. We would definately stay at Dawkins Manor again.
- Mrs. Dawkins and her brother are very kind, very polite and helpful contemporaries. It was a real pleasure, to meet, stay and talk with them. Thank you for everything! We’d be pleased to come again!
The hospitality was the best! Friendly, attentive, accommodating – such wonderful people. We felt like we were in our own home.
The pool was very clean ! The rooms were nicely decorated and very clean.
apartment was very clean and nothing was broken just very old and disgustingly decorated.
It’s 10 minutes walk from amazing Elbow beach where you could rent a chair + umbrella for $100 (sic!) or get burned in Bermuda’s dangerous sun. Moreover the road to Elbow beach could be little bit scary in the evening (but not dangerous at all, you just have to walk 1-2 minutes without any street light near a tennis court ).
House is close to a grocery (1 min walk ).
The Saint George’s Club
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. This vacation property offers access to a private beach and 3 outdoor pools. The property is a 5 minute drive from St. George’s town center, a world heritage site with shopping and dining.The uniquely-decorated cottages at The Saint George’s Club include a private balcony or patio. Cottage kitchens come with a microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher.Guests can dine at Griffin’s Bistro or Blackbeard’s Hideout, which offer a fusion of international and local foods.The resort offers a fitness center and tennis courts. The property also has barbecue facilities available.The Club is a 10 minute drive from the L.F. Wade International Airport.
- The location of the property was great. The lay out and the amenities were excellent. There was easy access to walk to the town , beaches and other locations of interest.
- So glad we chose St. George. The whole town is a gem. Absolutely everyone at the resort and in town were friendly and the views from the resort spectacular. . The cottages are a little tired but the beds were comfy; the kitchen had everything we needed; it was very clean; and when the toilet started to “run”, they fixed it within the hour.
- View from room was lovely. St. Georges is a beautiful town and well worth the visit. Buses run frequently into Hamilton so public transportation is not a problem.
- The bungalow was spacious, had all comforts, although the bed sheets were stained with some red spots and were not chasnged in two days
- Assigned me the same cottage I have as an owner the following two weeks so I didn’t have to move. Very much appreciated.
Seahorse Apartments offers accommodations in Hill View. Free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. A flat-screen TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.The nearest airport is L.F. Wade Airport, 3.7 miles from Seahorse Apartments.
No reviews yet.
Fairylands Oceanside Charming Suites by Hamilton.
Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Fairylands Oceanside Charming Suites by Hamilton. Is located in Pembroke. Free private parking is available on site.All units are air conditioned and include a TV. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony. Towels and bed linen are available.L.F. Wade Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Lemon and Ginger
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Lemon and Ginger offers accommodations in Pembroke. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.An oven and a microwave are provided in the kitchen. A flat-screen TV is provided.You can play tennis at the property, and bike rental is available. L.F. Wade Airport is 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Warwick Camp Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Warwick Camp to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Warwick Camp but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Warwick Camp. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!