10 Best Apartments To Stay In Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne:
Appart’City Reims Parc des Expositions
Appart’City Reims Parc des Expositions offers self-catering accommodations a 6-minute drive from Reims Exhibition Center and a 15-minute drive from the historical center of Reims. Free WiFi is available in the entire property.The apartments at Appart’City Reims Parc des Expositions feature a flat-screen TV, a kitchenette, a wardrobe and a safety deposit box. The private bathrooms include a shower or a bathtub, a toilet and free toiletries.Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.The fitness center is accessible at a surcharge. Appart’City Reims Parc des Expositions is 3.7 mi from Noter-Dame de Reims, the Roman Catholic Cathedral of Reims, and the train station is a 10-minute drive away.
- An industrial location, but the apartment was fantastic!
- The price was great and the rooms were a decent size. It was wonderful to actually have a mini kitchen in the room! The Hyper U and shopping center is VERY close and convenient. The center was a bit of a walk but Uber operates here so it was a cheap trip.
- No ac, windows were not covered with screen so bugs came in.
The front desk has been incredibly nice and helpful and was very helpful in advice on what to do in the city. Parking is excellent. Hotel was very clean as well as the room. The breakfast was good.
Though we didn’t spend too much time in the hotel, but it left a great impression on us!
- Good location near Chateau Pommard and the city. Rooms are ok and quiet.
Séjours & Affaires Reims Clairmarais
One of our top picks in Reims.The Séjours & Affaires Reims Clairmarais offers self catering apartments with free WiFi. It is located in the center of Reims, 1,000 feet from the train station.The studios and apartments at the Clairmarais are modern and have a living room with sofa bed, kitchenette with a coffee machine and a flat screen TV. They are double-glazed and soundproofed.Additional services at the Séjours & Affaires include beds made on arrival, weekly cleaning (including a weekly change of linen) and daily breakfast (available with an additional cost).The residence is 2,650 feet from Place Drouet d’Erlon and the Palais des Congrès convention center. On-site parking is available.
- Space was good, fridge, hob and sink all provided. Reception was helpful, the hotel parking was good value at €8.80. Location is pretty good, close to Museum of Surrender but not too far from Reims Cathedral.
- Friendly staff, good location, 15 minutes walk to the cathedral
- Good location. Big rooms. Comfortable bed. Safe parking place.
- The hotel was a good value. We would definitely stay there again outside of summer. Location is close to the train station. Parking was convenient and not too expensive. Rooms were clean and beds were comfortable.
- A 1 bedroom apartment kept that clean and spacious was a great find at the price we got. It even had a full kitchen, if only I knew how to start the stove. Both beds did their duty and gave us a great nights sleep.
Residhome Reims Centre
Located in the center of Reims, Residhome Reims Center is just 650 feet from the train station and offers a 24-hour reception and laundry services. The Reims Champagne convention center is a 10-minute walk from the property.All studios feature a flat-screen TV, safety deposit box, wardrobe, desk and a bathroom. The kitchenette includes a stove, refrigerator and microwave.A breakfast is available each morning at Residhome Reims Center. Guests can also grab a quick snack or drink from the on-site vending machines.The famous Reims Cathedral is a 15-minute walk away and the fine arts museum is just over 0.6 mi from the aparthotel. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout and private parking is possible on site at an additional cost and it is necessary to book it before your arrival. There is also a parking space for bicycles.
- It was nice to have a real little kitchen with pots and pans etc.
- The bed was super comfortable, there was a little bottle of water as a welcome gift as well as two sachets of coffee. The bathroom and shower were very pleasing as well and the secure parking lot surely is a nice addendum. Also, there are vending machines in the lobby offering sandwiches and drinks and if you ever want anything, the reception is open 24/7. A walk to the city takes only 3 minutes and you can make it to the Cathedral in 10.
- The room was very clean, comfortable and spacious. Location was good, next to the gare and a few minutes walking from city centre.
- Close to the train station, bus stops, and downtown
- Loved the location, perfectly situated close to downtown. Less than a 6 minute walk. The room was quite big.
Appart’City Confort Reims Centre
One of our top picks in Reims.Located in the center of Reims, just 1,650 feet from Noter Dame Cathedral and 1.2 mi from Reims Champagne Congrès, Appart’City Confort Reims Center offers modern self-catering accommodations. Reims Champagne Automobile Museum is 2,300 feet away.The studios and apartments feature a flat-screen TV, desk, wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries. The kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, a stovetop and a refrigerator.Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread. AOC Poitou-Charentes products such as butter and croissants are also provided. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses are offered. Guests can also enjoy organic yogurt and a large variety of organic tea. Grocery shops and restaurants can be reached within walking distance of the property.WiFi access is available and public parking is possible at a location nearby. Reims Opera is 2,300 feet away and Reims Exhibition Center is 1.9 mi from the property, while Reims TGV Train Station is only a 5-minute drive from the aparthotel.
- The room was clean, comfortable, and nicely decorated. We appreciated having the kitchenette. Also, since it was unusally warm, we enjoyed the large window.
- The breakfast was fresh and delicious. It wasn’t extravagant, but it had all the necessities…juice, fresh croissants, fresh fruit, eggs, etc. The room was just as pictured, nothing fancy, just clean and efficient.
- Certain staff were very friendly and willing to help. I needed something printed and they did it instantly. My hot water was not working they fixed it right away. They room was a nice size and a very nice kitchen
- Clean, compact, non-fussy room near the heart of Reims. There is good value parking on the street or on nearby rue de la Paix.
- The pull out extra sleeping facility. The spacious shower with the waterfall shower head. Loved that the kitchenett was complete with eveything including a pantry. Over all a family of 5 fitted comfortable.
Appart Hotel Reims Champ De Mars
Set in central Reims, the Appart’Hotel Champ de Mars is a 10-minute walk from the train station and a 10-minute drive from Reims Convention Center. It offers furnished apartments and studios with free Wi-Fi access.Each of the apartments in this quiet area has a fully equipped kitchenette, a telephone and TV. A cleaning service is also available.Guests can relax in the lounge area. A buffet breakfast is available from Monday to Friday upon request.Reims’s old city center and its famous Cathedral are a 20-minute walk away and a private garage is available. You can also visit the cellars of prestigious Champagne houses, including Pommery, Krug and Mumm, located opposite the residence. Reims Exhibition Center is 20 minutes away by car.
- Breakfast was disorganized. had to ask for bowls etc. and individual overseeing it not very intrigued with being present.
- It was ok. The bed was comfortable. Location good not far from downtown.
- The room was clean and extremely well furnished given the price we paid. We couldn’t have asked for more.
- I Liked everything about kosy. I recommend this hotel, the rooms are clean and comfy.
- Simple accommodation, inexpensive, reasonably clean, within walking distance of a supermarket, a few attractions and champagne houses. Downtown and the main train station aren’t too far away either if you’re not dragging a suitcase.
Résidence Hôtelière Laudine
Located in the Champagne-Ardenne region, Résidence Hôtelière Laudine is 1.2 mi from Reims Cathedral, while Reims Train Station, Reims Champagne Congrès and Reims Exhibition Center are 1.9 mi away. It offers self-catering accommodations, free WiFi access and a fitness room.All the heated apartments at Résidence Hôtelière Laudine offer a flat-screen TV and a desk. A private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries is also included. All the apartments are serviced by a elevator and some of them are suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning in the cafeteria or in the comfort of the apartments. A kitchenette with kitchenware, a microwave and a refrigerator is available in each apartment.Iron facilities and a DVD player are available on request. Guests have access to a laundry room and cleaning service can be arranged.
- The receptionist was very nice. She did not speak any English, but we could communicate well enough with my limited French. The room was clean and the bed was fairly comfortable. The location was great. We were able to walk to our champagne tour and champagne park, as well as walk downtown to the cathedral. Breakfast is decent for only being 5 euros per person.
- Good value, clean, easy going, quiet. Small kitchen area in the room was very useful. Patisserie and supermarket not too far away. I was visiting my son who is at University there, so location was good for seeing him, but not so convenient for the centre. Would definitely stay here again.
Breakfast was missing on the first day, but we were offered compensation and profuse apologies.
Close to several Champagne houses.
- Comfortable & clean. Short walk to a patisserie, middle of town however is approximately 15-20minute walk. Easy free parking in front of building. Small gym facilities. Would definitely stay here again.
- When I arrive and waiting long not there reception because I need key !!! Why!!! And not cleaning everyday and not change new towels, and breakfast very few things not more food… I want to eat eggs !!!! I’m not happy little and Very sorry ok
Loft cosy Reims
Located in Reims, 1.3 miles from Les Hautes Promenades and 1.4 miles from Pierre Schneiter Garden, Loft cosy Reims provides accommodations with amenities such as free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The property is 1.7 miles from Reims Opera and 1.7 miles from Reims Champagne Convetion Center.The air-conditioned apartment is composed of 2 separate bedrooms, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and fridge, and 2 bathrooms.Subé Fountain is 1.7 miles from the apartment, while Notre Dame Cathedral is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 45 miles from Loft cosy Reims.
- Apt is good, clean, all facilities available in house, although grocery shops are a bit far.
- The host was responsive and easy to contact. The apartment provide facilities that we need during the stay
It was a fair price as there were 4 of us and in some ways you had more space than in a hotel but not really useful space.
Stephane was easy to contact and helpful and came with the keys at a time to suit us.
- Our host was there when we arrived and the property was perfect for a stop over. Great price.
- Nice, clean, quiet apartment. Plenty of room for our family of 6
Neoresid – Résidence du Parc
Located in Reims, an 8-minute walk from Pommery Champagne House and 0.6 miles from Villa Demoiselle, Neoresid – Résidence du Parc provides accommodations with amenities such as free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The property has garden and city views, plus is a 19-minute walk from Veuve Clicquot Champagne House.The apartment is composed of a dining area, a fully equipped kitchenette, and 1 bathroom.Chemin-Vert Garden City is 1.1 miles from the apartment, while Reims Champagne Automobile Museum is 1.1 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 42 miles from Neoresid – Résidence du Parc.
- Clean and comfortable room, everything you needed in the room.
- There wasn’t much upside for this property, really. The best thing was probably the location/room cost ratio – it was about 20minutes away of a walk to the city center, which honestly isn’t that much considering everything you see is new to you and the cost isnt too bad.
- without bad surprises and bad odours,very clean, good bed, acceptable little bathroom.
- Location was very good for my requirements. it was close to traffic links.Property itself was quite adequate for a short trip as we’ve used it as a base to explore town and other areas.
- The property was well located for a trip to either the center of Reims or to the heart of the Champagne area.
Gîte des Sacres
Located in the Reims City Centre of Reims, just a 5-minute walk from Notre Dame Cathedral and 0.9 miles from Subé Fountain, Gîte des Sacres provides accommodations with city views and free WiFi. The property, housed in a building dating from 1930, is a 20-minute walk from Les Hautes Promenades and 1.2 miles from Parc de la Patte d’Oie.This air-conditioned apartment has 2 bedrooms, a cable flat-screen TV, and a kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave.Popular points of interest near the apartment include Reims Opera, Church of Saint-Jacques and Reims Champagne Convetion Center. The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry Airport, 44 miles from Gîte des Sacres.
- We enjoyed everything about this apartment. It was spacious and comfortable and was in a great location. We liked being able to make coffee in the morning and using the kitchen. The beds were comfortable and we had everything we needed.
- The apartment isn’t bad, a second floor walk up on narrow stairs above an Italian restaurant, less than a block from the cathedral, two tiny bedrooms and a shower at the back, living room and kitchen in the middle, toilet by the front door. The hardwood floors creak, cheap art on the walls, but there is air con in both bedrooms and the living room, the internet is pretty good, and Patricia has thoughtfully left a bottle of champagne in the refrigerator. The bedrooms have two tiny French singles beds each.
The lady who welcomes you is great. She makes the flat extremely clean.
The location close t the cathedral is excellent.
This is a complete and comfortable first floor flat, with a double living room, 2 bed rooms, kitchen, bathroom and toilets.
Some modern features are welcome: air conditioning, locks for the doors, kitchen appliances, refurbished toilets and bathroom.
- Mooi ruim appartementen met alles er op en er aan inclusief oven magnetron, vaatwasser koffiezetapparaat badkamer zitkamer met tv, WIFI, nette bedden, op 1 minuut van de notre dame. De straat uit naar het winkel gebied met veel restaurants. de bus stopt letterlijk voor de deur.
- Emplacement idéal à deux pas de la Cathédrale et du centre. Appartement confortable, bien équipé et charmant. Le service est parfait, avec une bouteille de champagne pour nous accueillir! Nous avons adoré notre séjour et je recommande chaudement cet établissement.
Featuring Restaurant, a garden, and a terrace, Studio indépendant provides accommodations in Bétheny with free WiFi and garden views.The apartment has 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining area and fridge, and a living room with a flat-screen TV. Guests wishing to travel light can make use of towels and bed linen for an extra charge.A continental breakfast is available daily at the apartment.Around the clock assistance is available at the reception, where staff speak German, English and French.Studio indépendant has a playground. If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby and the accommodation can arrange a bicycle rental service.The nearest airport is Châlons Vatry, 45 miles from Studio indépendant, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
- Very friendly host! Great little appartment. We really enjoyed our stay.
- The owners were very friendly and service minded. The apartment were great.
- Muy acogedora recepción y entrega de llaves sin problema. Es un muy buen lugar para ir con niños pequeños. En el jardín se lo pasan en grande.
- Accueil chaleureux de nos hôtes. Bonne idée que de communiquer par sms. Studio confortable , bien pour trois personnes. Très bonne adresse.
- J’ai aimée le logement qui était propre, cosy et moderne. Les propriétaires sont très gentils, toujours disponible et donnent de bons conseils. De plus, le studio est très bien placé.
Top Apartments In Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Warmeriville Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!