10 Best Apartments To Stay In Wanquetin Nord-Pas-de-Calais – Top Hotel Reviews
Wanquetin Nord-Pas-de-Calais is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Wanquetin Nord-Pas-de-Calais. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Wanquetin Nord-Pas-de-Calais. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Wanquetin Nord-Pas-de-Calais. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Wanquetin Nord-Pas-de-Calais right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Wanquetin Nord-Pas-de-Calais with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Wanquetin Nord-pas-de-calais:
Grand Place Hôtel
Offering a restaurant and free WiFi access, Grand Place Hôtel offers self-catering accommodations in Arras. The property is 1.2 mi from the Wellington Quarry, the Memorial of the Battle of Arras.All accommodations types are soundproofed and feature wooden floors, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They also have a bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or shower.Apartments have a kitchenette with a microwave, a fridge and a stove. A coffee machine is provided in every accommodations type.Grand Place Hôtel is 2,150 feet from the Museum of Fine Arts and a 17-minute walk from Arras Train Station.
Location was excellent. In main square of Arras local to everything.
Main bedroom nice , big , comfy bed with modern en-suite shower room,
Down stairs area nicely furnished with outside courtyard for eating though we didn’t try the restaurant as very meaty menu and we had a vegetarian in our party.!
Awesome Location, well maintained and friendly staff
Plan more time in Arras than you think you would want, it has much to offer.
Front desk staff were very helpful and the breakfast was superb.
The hotel location is in the middle of a large food / entertainment complex – many excellent choices for dinner and drinks.
- Great location right on the town square, nice studio apartment, ideal for 2 people. Staff very helpful. Comfortable beds and good breakfast.
- Nice modern room with a view of one of the two central squares. Good air-con and a comfy bed.
- Location was excellent. In main square of Arras local to everything.
Gîte le Jardin
Gîte le Jardin is a 1-bedroom apartment in the center of Arras, just 1,000 feet from Arras Train Station and 1,300 feet from Place d’Arras. It offers free Wi-Fi internet access and breakfast can be served on request.A living area with a flat-screen TV is provided and the kitchenette is equipped with a microwave, hotplates and a dining area. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower and a hairdryer.Free private parking is possible on site and many bars and restaurants are found within 650 feet of the property. The Carrière Wellington Museum is 2,650 feet away and the Arras Cathedral is reached on foot in 15 minutes.
- Perfect location. The bed was very comfortable and the place was spotless!
Quiet location in the garden of the proprietor.
Just 10 minutes from town centre via underground bypass of the central train station.
Free parking in the street and if there is room, on the premises itself.
The accommodation is a clean, light and completely self contained living unit with big comfortable bed, a kitchenette and modern bathroom.
- Very well furnished and equipped cottage, truly “in the garden”; extremely quiet even though less than 2 mins walk to train station (with passage under tracks; getting you to the major squares in 10 mins or less); very comfortable bed; Spacious, with spacious and nicely fine bathroom; kitchenette facilities very convenient and well equipped; private parking (limited dosce; up to midsize SUV; need to let them know) Hosts do not speak much English but everything worked out fine.
- Gite le Jardin was just like the photos – very modern and well equipped. Our hosts were very nice people. The le gite is very private and located in a quiet neighbourhood close to the railway station and the historic Arras town centre. It is an ideal location for touring Pas de Calais and Flanders.
- Beautiful apartment. Great location – 3 minute walk to train station, 10 minute walk to great restaurants and sites. Gerard and Valerie are wonderful hosts: very attentive and responsive.
Located in Arras, PlacesAppart provides free WiFi and city views, 1.1 miles from The Wellington Quarry, Memorial of the Battle of Arras.Each unit has a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge, a stovetop and toaster are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.A continental breakfast is available daily at the apartment.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 30 miles from PlacesAppart.
- Dorothee, the host is exceptional. She picked us up at the train station, explained everything we needed to know about the apartment and the area and when other guests mistakenly took our breakfast ( left in a basket outside our door), she came back with another breakfast, and a gift to apologize! Breakfast was excellent( fresh OJ, yogurt, croissants, bread, homemade jam and plentiful coffee pods and tea bags). Location is superb…steps from La Grande Place. Highly recommend Place Appart and would definitely stay there again.
- We arrived earlier than expected and emailed the owner to see if we could collect the key sooner. She was very obliging and friendly and met us at the property 2 hours before the normal check in time. The facilities were excellent, there was somewhere safe to leave our bikes. Nice to have cooking facilities too. Good breakfast. Excellent location just around the corner from the main square. Highly recommend!
- Everything was very good. The room was quiet & clean. The breakfast was awesome.
- Everything! Dorothea was amazing helpful beyond our greatest expectations! The breakfast supplied was fantastic, can’t say enough positive things, everything was perfect!
- The host, Mme Dorothee went beyond all expectations making me feel welcome. The little studio was well-appointed, spotless and comfortable.
Lens Louvre 2
One of our top picks in Lens.Lens Louver 2 is located in Lens, 1,650 feet from Louver-Lens Museum and from Félix-Bollaert Stadium. It offers apartments and studios with free Wi-Fi access is available.With a city view, all of the self-catering accommodations here will provide you with a cable TV and a DVD player. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.The equipped kitchenettes have a microwave, a coffee machine and a toaster.It is a 2-minute walk and 0.6 mi from the motorway to Paris. Lille Airport is 16 mi away.
near city centre and Louvre 2 museum.
appartment clean and easy to find.
- Our family came to Lens to visit the Vimy Monument and this apartment was a wonderful location and good price for our one night.
- Reasonable location – not close to anything, but not far from anything either. Not much to see in the neighbourhood. Rooms were nice, with lots of lamps and power outlets available. WiFi worked well. Bed was fairly firm. Dishes and utensils for four in the kitchenette. On street parking for car.
Good value for money despite my criticisms of detail.
The location is very good, a few miinutes walk from the downtown area.
The apartment was clean and roomy.
- Le logement propre, la proximité du stade et du musée, facilité pour se garer, linge propre
- near city centre and Louvre 2 museum.
One of our best sellers in Lens! Located in the town center of Lens, just a 5-minute walk from the train station, Appartement Malice is only 0.6 mi from Louver Lens Museum. Restaurants and grocery shops can be reached within walking distance and Lille is 25 mi away.The apartment will provide you with a flat-screen TV, a Blu-Ray player and a fully equipped kitchen with a refrigerator, microwave, oven and kitchenware. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub, a hairdryer and a heated towel rail. Bed linen and towels are provided.Free, secured private parking is possible on site and the property is 6.2 mi from Arras. The airport is 16 mi away.
- It was beautifully decorated and had good facilities
- Accommodation perfectly organised for our purposes of a short stay with teenage daughters, BUT the hosts assistance and help was outstanding and their help with a restaurant – fabulous
- Lovely spacious apartment right in centre of Lens, easy to get to, with secure spacious parking.
- Location was great for a stop on our way back to the UK. Pet-Friendly. Clean apartment and a nice size. Garage to park the car and easy access from car to apartment. Ground floor flat but has shutters so feels secure. Owners are upstairs so access is easy and very easy to find too.
- Lovely apartment in a really handy location, close to the centre. Helpful, friendly owner. Easy parking. Perfect stay!
Apartment Lueurs d’Ambre
Appartement Lueurs d’Ambre is a self-catering accommodations located in the heart of Arras. The property is surrounded by a green area. FreeWiFi access is available. The property is 0.8 mi from The Wellington Quarry, Memorial of the Battle of Arras.Accommodations will provide you with a TV, a seating area and a DVD player. The kitchen complete with a dishwasher and a microwave. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer. You can enjoy city views.The property offers free parking. Lueurs d’Ambre is located 2,650 feet from the Arras Train Station, 2,300 feet from the Heroes Place and the Citadelle is 1,950 feet away. Lille Airport is located 24 mi away.
- A great apartment; wonderfully stylish with a quiet but central location. An easy walk to the centre of town. Our host Francois was charming and welcoming and keen to make sure we enjoyed our visit. The flat had everything that was needed for a short or an extended stay and was wonderfully bright and spacious. The bed was firm but extremely comfortable and a king size which was great as at home we have a superking and often find beds when we are away to be too small for us. We would not hesitate to stay here again or to recommend it. Parking in the little square is free but can be limited. There is however a great free parking area in a large central square just a few minutes walk away. You can park outside the flat to load and unload although you cant stay there.
- Comfortable, tranquil but a few steps away from sights and transport. Decor stylish and practical. Beautiful view and friendly locals.
- Loved everything about this apartment. Fabulous location, very clean, modern and well equipped. Host was warm and welcoming.
- Beautifully designed flat, with plenty of space. Easy to park close by and only a short walk into Arras central squares. Google maps and directions on my phone app was very helpful in getting us there.
- This one is really special. Beautifully renovated first floor flat in a building which gives no indication of what is inside. Kitchen is sufficient to be self catering if needed. Looks out onto a beautiful little park. Totally quiet and peaceful. Easy walk to the railway station and central town. Lovely town and great food options. Great value for money.
One of our best sellers in Arras! Located within 2.6 miles of The Wellington Quarry, Memorial of the Battle of Arras in Arras, le cozy provides accommodations with free WiFi and seating area.Some of the units include satellite flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, and a private bathroom with a bath and a a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 31 miles from the apartment.
No reviews yet.
Au détour des Places
Located in Arras, 1.4 miles from The Wellington Quarry, Memorial of the Battle of Arras, Au détour des Places provides free WiFi.Each unit comes with a sofa, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a well-fitted kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A dishwasher, a microwave and fridge are also provided, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 29 miles from the apartment.
- Perfect location – friendly host – everything we needed for a short break.
- Very close to the town centre and there was free street parking on the doorstep. It is a modern and well equipped apartment. Host was very nice and was on hand if we should need them.
- The hosts were very accommodating about the storage of our bicycles
- Excellent location, excellent communication from the hosts before with car parking information and exactly where to pick the keys up.
- Lovely apartment near the centre of Arras. Spotlessly clean and great amenities. Very friendly host.
T2 SUR LES PLACES
One of our top picks in Arras.Located in Arras, just 1.1 miles from The Wellington Quarry, Memorial of the Battle of Arras, T2 SUR LES PLACES has accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi.The apartment features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony with city views.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 30 miles from the apartment.
- Everything. Ice cream in the fridge as it was a very hot day when we arrived and also cold water bottles
- Loads of room, beautiful kitchen, stunning views of the bell tower. Location couldn’t be better and check-in and check-out were flexible and easy.
This has to be the best find on Booking.com ever.
A warm welcome from Julien on arrival and he showed us around this very typical french apartment. Spotlessly clean and well equipped.
The location was perfect right on one of the three squares in the town centre.
Although it states no parking there was public parking right outside except Saturday when the market is right outside your door.
The chilled water and the magnums in the fridge on arrival went down a treat.
- This apartment is fantastic – great location, very clean throughout, nice comfortable bed, wonderful view from the living area and kitchen (the sunlight streaming in as you eat breakfast is perfect) and Julien was a great host.
- Great, spacious apartment right beside public parking and a block away from the cafes and restaurants in the square in Arras. Was great for our short stay but would really suit a longer stay. Really enjoyed staying here.
My little Stay in Arras
Offering free WiFi and city views, My little Stay in Arras provides accommodations located in Arras, just 1.2 miles from The Wellington Quarry, Memorial of the Battle of Arras.With 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom with a bath and a shower, this apartment comes with a cable flat-screen TV and Blu-ray player. There’s a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.The nearest airport is Lesquin Airport, 30 miles from the apartment.
- Everything was perfect the apartment, the location, Helena booked our car parking as we arrived on a Sunday and was there to meet us , she is extremely kind and helpful
- The apartment owner meet its at the station and walked us to the apartment. She was very friendly and helpful. The apartment was very nice.
- Everything. Owner is brilliant, extremely helpful and gives all the information you need. Great place to stay.
- Absolutely fantastic accommodation situated just off the main squares in Arras. Parking nearby available in the underground car park at Grand Place, very secure. Very warm welcome by the host Helene who explained everything. Everything you could want in an apartment. Would highly recommend.
- Helene, the host, was welcoming and friendly and she provided excellent communication throughout the booking and stay. The apartment was great – roomy (for us 3) great facilities, clean and had a brilliant location right on the edge of the Place des Heros.
Top Apartments In Wanquetin Nord-pas-de-calais Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Wanquetin Nord-Pas-de-Calais to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Wanquetin Nord-Pas-de-Calais but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Wanquetin Nord-Pas-de-Calais. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!