10 Best Apartments To Stay In Villarzel-Cabardès Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Villarzel-Cabardès Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Villarzel-Cabardès Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villarzel-Cabardès Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villarzel-Cabardès Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Villarzel-Cabardès Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Villarzel-Cabardès Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Villarzel-cabardès Languedoc-roussillon:
Château de Villarlong
Set in Villarzel-Cabardès, Château de Villarlong is a castle sitting in a 100-hectares park with a chapel dating back to the 9th-century. It offers an infinity pool, a tennis court and 7-hectare vineyards.The self-catering apartment s and villas have exposed-stone walls and wooden beams. All apartment have either a large terrace or private garden, an open fireplace in the living room and views of the château’s grounds. They all have a fully equipped kitchen.A continental breakfast can be prepared upon prior request. Guests can also sample Mediterranean dishes served at the restaurant.Free Wi-Fi and free private parking are provided. Canal du Midi is 3.1 mi away and Carcassonne is just 6.2 mi away. Guests can drive 3.1 mi to visit Cathar Castles. Carcassonne Train Station is 9.3 mi away, while Carcassonne Airport is 6.2 mi away.
- Beautiful setting & delicious food in the evening restaurant
- The property is well located within short driving distance from Carcassone in beautiful countryside. Carefour is ~12 min drive away. The property itself looks well upkept. Clean indeed. Queribus appartment is superspacious and the roof terrace adds an extra luxury touch. Dishwashing machine inside. The reason you come here is for the atmosphere and this you certainly get. Car park is spacious and a short <1min walk away. Swimming pool allows you refresh a bit during the hot summer days. Good place for families or groups of friends. Hosts were very helpful to select the best and most fitting apartment for us. None of the things below restrained us from having a great time and truly enjoying this beautiful property.
- Beautiful, unique French chateau in the countryside surrounding Carcassonne. Very peaceful with lovely pool that has outstanding views. The German owner has enhanced the atmosphere with the installation of various quirky pieces of art including a giant giraffe sculpture! He is very friendly and helpful with local tips. An excellent dinner is served several times a week (with wine made at the chateau), be sure to check the blackboard in the morning and advise if you want to eat in the evening. There is no breakfast (nb in contrast to what is stated on the booking.com website) but a lady comes to sell pastries from her car every morning (except Sunday). The chateau is quite remote yet within easy driving distance of many Languedoc attractions and only an hour from the coast. It was fascinating exploring the ruins of the chateau including an old church in the grounds.
- Genuine, rustic and charmig chateau in a magical setting, lovely owners and quiet surrounding! Kitchen well equipped, really nice, qlean and deep pool! A great place for the kids to play!
- Not our first stay at this incredible property, and most certainly won’t be our last. Already planning to get back as soon as possible! Thanks again for everything.
Cerise Carcassonne Sud
One of our top picks in Carcassonne.Located 1,650 feet from the medieval citadel of Carcassonne, Cerise Carcassonne Sud offers an indoor swimming pool, hammam, fitness room, and free WiFi. The Saint Louis Bastide is only 0.9 mi away.Cerise Carcassonne Sud consists of two buildings located in a large green space. All studios and apartments are air-conditioned and feature a TV, garden views, a wardrobe and a bathroom with a hairdryer. The kitchenette includes a microwave, kitchenware and a refrigerator. It also comes with hotplates and a coffee machine.A buffet breakfast is offered each morning at Cerise Carcassonne Sud if reserved 1 day in advance. Takeaway meals can be requested at the reception anytime of the day and enjoyed in the comfort of your room. Guests can also find grocery shops and restaurants just 650 feet from the property. The hotel also has partner restaurants nearby, where guests can have dinner or have meals delivered upon request and at an additional cost.Additional features include luggage storage, a laundry, an elevator and free private parking on site. Carcassonne Castle is only a 10-minute walk away and Carcassonne train station is 1.2 mi from the building.
- The location was perfect, breakfast was good and parking on site.
- The hotel is very near the Citée (Medieval City), a ten minute walk. The staff at the reception were very helpful and pleasant.
- the room was really nice, big and clean. we also had a fridge. the shower was very nice too.
- Nice, clean, spacious apartment, walking distance to the castle!
- Rooms were spacious. Good value. Easy check in and out. People were nice.
Adonis Carcassonne offers accommodations at the foot of the historic center, just 1,150 feet from the medieval town of Carcassonne. It is a 10-minute drive from Carcassonne Airport. Free WiFi access is available.An LCD TV with satellite channels and a private safe feature in all of the apartments and studios at Adonis Carcassonne. Each is air-conditioned and also has a kitchenette with hot plates.Guests can enjoy the buffet breakfast in the breakfast room or on the terrace.Private parking is available on site and guests can also rent bicycles to visit the Cathar Castles. Saint-Nazaire Basilica is a 5-minute drive from the residence.
- We were only staying one night as a stopover from Bordeaux to Provence so we specifically chose it as an easy place to get in and out of and it was just that. Good location just outside the city walls, and easy walk to the fortress and main center of town. It was clean and the bed was comfortable and the staff were friendly enough.
Location to castle/fortress
Staff was multi-lingual
Bright, big windows
Lots of space
- Room was comfortable, good size, kitchen well stocked, knowledgeable staff, very helpful.
- Excellent location. Very supportive reception staff allows for excursion / discovery of historic environment without resorting to car.
Appart’Hotel Cerise Carcassonne Nord
One of our best sellers in Carcassonne! Cerise Carcassonne Nord is 2.5 mi from the center of the walled city. It features apartments and studios with kitchenettes and an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is available throughout.The accommodations at Cerise Carcassonne Nord is air-conditioned and serviced by a elevator. It features an LCD TV, a work desk and a private bathroom. Hairdryers are provided at the reception upon request.Meals prepared in the kitchenette can be eaten in the dining area. Each one is fully equipped with a dishwasher, microwave and coffee maker. Alternatively, the residence offers a buffet breakfast. Meals can also be enjoyed at one of the property’s partner restaurants, located within walking distance. Packed lunches are available upon request and can be enjoyed in the guest’s room.The residence can be easily accessed from the A61, which is just 8 minutes away. Carcassonne Train Station is a 5-minute drive away and free private parking is available on site.
- Very new apartment and reception is very efficient. Everything is in the instruction of envelope.
- Apartment was fully equipped, even had a mini dishwasher.
- Booked here for 1 night during the Tour de France as it was the only place in town that wasn’t booked and charging ridiculous amounts of money. Was a comfortable stay for 1 night. Large room and bathroom with a small kitchenette and fridge
- Front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was wonderful! Home made preserves! Parking was free and secure.
- To have washer and dryer on the premises, even though those would need to be checked, and cleaned sometimes by the personnel
Adonis La Redorte By Olydea
Adonis La redorte By Olydea is located in the Canal du Midi and is a 30-minute drive from Carcassonne. The property features rooms and self-catering accommodations in a castle sitting in a park. It offers a wellness center, free WiFi and free private parking.The guest rooms have a flat-screen TV and an private bathroom. The apartments offer a living room with flat-screen TV and guests staying in the three-bedroom apartment will also have access to a swimming pool. Some apartments have a terrace. The apartments are fitted with a fully equipped kitchen.Bars and restaurants can be found 150 feet away.Guests can drive 20 minutes to visit the cathar city of Minerve and 21 mi to Narbonne. Lézignan-Corbières Train Station is 9.3 mi away, while Carcassonne Airport is 22 mi away.
- The place was huge. We got a three room villa and it was big with a complete kitchen and laundry machine. The villas fronted the big chalet and the parking was big. Its in a small town and very quiet. A car is a must though as its about 45 minutes to Carcassonne and Narbonne
- Fabulous old Chateau, beautifully maintained and at a great ‘autumn’ rate. Loved the two room appartement with good cooking and bathroom facilities.
- All in all an excellent and very good accommodation! Without doubt very good value for money!
- The swimming pool is beautiful, Emmanuel who took care of us at the front desk was absolutely lovely. Being able to do our laundry for free was much appreciated. Around the swimming pool area they do need however to work on the landscaping a bit. We loved our room and the nice kitchen and especially the balcony was very Pleasant
- Beautiful hotel! Our apartment with the private pool was perfect! Breakfast was very great with lots of choice!
Apartments Les 5 LYS – Quartier La Bastide
One of our best sellers in Carcassonne! Apartments La Bastide- Les 5 LYS offers self-catering accommodations located in Carcassonne. Free WiFi access is provided. The property is within walking distance from Carcassonne Medieval City and several shops and restaurants.The apartments have a flat-screen TV and city views. There is a kitchenette with a microwave and a refrigerator. The private bathroom has a bath or shower and also comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a fireplace and bed linen.Both Perpignan – Rivesaltes Airport is and Toulouse-Blagnac Airport are under 75 mi from the property, and Carcassonne Train Station is less than a 5-minute walk away. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Apartment built inside an amazing old building. Perfect location for the old town center and a nice 15 minute walk from the castle area if your fit. High ceilings and a nod to grander times. Great for a to antic break for a couple. Well enough equipped with a good bathroom and reasonably comfortable bed.
- Very large apartment for the price we paid. Had a large kitchen. Close to the rail station.
- Location of the apartment is in a pedestrian area.Very close to the train station.
- Good location and great having underground parking within 200m(only euro 7 per day).
- The size of apt. and location to the towns center.
514 Appart Hotel
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains, 514 Appart Hotel is located in Carcassonne in the Languedoc-Roussillon Region. Carcassonne’s medieval city is 1,000 feet from the property. Free private parking is available on site.The pet-friendly accommodations is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave. A refrigerator and stovetop are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit features a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.Grain d’Sel Media Library is 1 mi from 514 Appart Hotel, while Carcassonne Town Hall is 1.1 mi away. Carcassonne Airport is 6.2 mi from the property.
- Very short walk into the city. Apartment building is ranch style. Private terrace. Comfortable bed. Free off street parking.
- Close to old city. Able to walk and leave car parked at hotel. Gated entrance.
- Excellent location, just a short walk to the medieval town. Nice to have continental breakfast brought to your room.
- It’s within walking distance of the medieval town and it has free outdoor parking.
- Modern, comfortable with everything we needed. Great location close enough to the castle (5 mins from the main gate) but with a quiet, private feel. Owner/manager couldn’t have been more helpful. Made us feel welcome, gave great advice and even a lift back to the airport. The bar a couple of doors down did great pizza and drinks and had an amazing view.
Cote pont Vieux
Cote pont Vieux is located in Carcassonne, 650 feet from Grain d’Arts Media Library. Free WiFi is available .All units have a flat-screen TV. There is a seating and/or dining area in some units. All units feature a kitchenette equipped with an oven and microwave. A toaster, a fridge and stovetop are also offered, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer in each unit. Bed linen is featured.Carcassonne Town Hall is 1,000 feet from Cote pont Vieux, while Tribunal d’Instance – Magistrates Court is 1,300 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Carcassonne Airport, 2.5 mi from the property.
- The location was a nice short walk to the Medieval walled city, and they had good recommendations for restaurants. The street was pretty quiet at night, and it was easy to find parking.
- Great location very central but also very quiet. Amazing chocolate shop opposite.
The location is outstanding. Right next to the Pont Vieux, and across it, within a five minute walk of the famous Medieval Walls and Citadel. We enjoyed visiting the Cite in the evening after arriving and finding a place to eat dinner (which was easy as there are tons pon the way to and inside the Cite).
Extra bonus was free parking right at the end of the street where the apartment is located.
Overall a strong recommendation. I would stay there every time I am in Carcassone.
- Comfortable bed, nice sofa area to relax, good shower
- Easy self-checkin procedure, very good location. On a quiet side street.
Appartements Maison Miro
Located just 1,650 feet from the Cité de Carcassonne, Maison Miro features self-catering accommodations decorated by a painter and sculptor. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The two-bedroom apartments come with a bathroom with bathtub and hairdryer and a flat-screen TV with DVD player and satellite channels. There is also a washing machine and clothes dryer.The apartments have a fully equipped kitchen with oven and microwave where guests can prepare their meals. Restaurants and bars can be found just 650 feet away.The Canal du Midi is just 0.6 mi away or guests can drive 12 mi to visit Cathar Castles. Gruissan Beach is 25 mi away. Carcassonne Train Station is 0.6 mi away, while Carcassonne Airport is 3.1 mi away.
- Appreciated being met at the station/airport by the owner.
Localisation is fantastic. Near the river and not far from historical center
The place was very nice and the garden was very enjoyable.
It is a big apartment.
The history of the house related to the world war Il.
The house have a huge potential if some improvements were made. Of course the price of the accomodation would rise.
The owners were very nice and helpful.
- This was one of the most beautiful places we have stayed. The owners were absolutely lovely and very kindly collected us from the train station, even waited as we were delayed. An exquisite apartment with the most magnificent view of Le Cite. A very tastefully decorated apartment with all amenities. I would highly recommend Maison Miro.
- IT IS REALLY NICE, COMFORTABLE WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEW. THE OWNER OF THE HOUSE IS VERY KIND.
- Loved the place and the hosts, it is really a piece of Carcassonne.
Pelletier du Claux
One of our top picks in Carcassonne – and a guest favorite.
Set 1,650 feet from the historical center of Carcassonne, Pelletier du Claux offers self-catering accommodations set in a 16th-century building. You can admire the views of the citadel or the garden, watch the flat-screen LCD TV or listen to music using the iPod docking station.Located on the top floor, Pelletier du Claux has a two-bedroom apartment and a separate studio. Both units have a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge and coffee machine. Each accommodations has a bathroom with a walk-in shower. The apartment has a lounge area. Free WiFi access is available in public areas and private parking is available with an extra cost.Additional attractions in Carcassonne include Saint-Nazaire Basilica, which is 2,300 feet away. Saint-Michel Cathedral can also be reached in a 15-minute walk.
- Of all the magical experiences we had in France, none was greater than staying in Fred’s and Delphine’s home. They are wonderful, generous, hosts & the property, which is being reconstructed, is exemplary.
- A small but luxurious apartment. A very well equiped kitchen with plenty of good coffee. The design and craftsmanship of the remodel was excellent. Fantastic rain shower. Comfortable bed. There was also a small stone room to sit in and enjoy the view of the walls of Carcassonne. The owner was very nice and helpful. There was also storage for bicycle’s on the street level.
- This was an amazing property in a medieval building right outside the wall – extraordinary! The owners have done a wonderful job renovating the building but keeping the original structure intact – wonderful lighting, clean, modern lines in the kitchen and bathroom, comfortable bed and great interaction with Fred and Delphine. We were there for a 50th anniversary celebration and our children arranged some nice surprises with the hosts- delicious cake, champagne, chocolates. The hosts also made our dinner reservations upon their recommendations and they were excellent. A really fabulous stay!
- excellent location for the cite and the new town. some good restaurants in the same street as the accommodation. The hosts were excellent in every regard. The small studio apartment was fully equipped with excellent levels of decor and cleanliness
- The host was amazing, so helpful, location fanatic, everything was so thoughtfully catered for, all those little touches which make it a pleasure to travel
Top Apartments In Villarzel-cabardès Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Villarzel-Cabardès Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Villarzel-Cabardès Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Villarzel-Cabardès Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!