10 Best Apartments To Stay In Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Villar Del Maestre Castilla-la Mancha:
Apartments Chvictoria May 13
Featuring free WiFi, Apartments Chvictoria May 13 offers accommodations in Cuenca. The property features a spa tub. Mariana is 6 miles from the property.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and coffee machine are also provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in every unit. Towels are available.Apartments Chvictoria May 13 also includes a hot tub.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking and hiking.
- The location to the old and new centre was superb and the private underground parking suited us well with the motor trike. The decor of the apartment was modern and stylish. The double bed was a huge 8 foot wide.
- La cama muy cómoda y el jacuzzi una buena experiencia
- La ubicación, la habitación muy limpia y cómoda. Cerca tanto del casco antiguo como de las calles de bares y restaurantes.
- La comodidad del jacuzzi en la propia habitación y la ubicación del alojamiento
- La cama súper cómoda y el jacuzzi enorme y muy chic, con luces que cambian de color y todo…
Apartamento Santo Domingo
Apartamento Santo Domingo offers accommodation in Cuenca, 650 feet from Mangana Tower and 1,300 feet from Nuestra Señora de Gracia’s Cathedral.The property is 1,300 feet from Hanging Houses. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property.There is a seating area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV is offered. There is a private bathroom with a hot tub and bath.
- We loved the style of the apartment, the equipments and the location.
Good position in the old city. Easy to walk to most places of interest quite a lot of up steep up and downs. Secure parking very close to apartment. Easy to find and check in.
Very well equipped. Oven microwave washing machine dishwasher FF and plenty of utensils plates etc. Comfortable bed and nice shower. Great for a couple of night’s stay.
- Super complete facilities in kitchen and bathroom and laundry. Clean, cozy and comfortable stay. Host was really friendly and nice.
- Such a quaint place with delightful finishing touches. Clearly lots of thought put into those details
- Room was spacious and included washer and dryer, air conditioner worked well. Having a coffee machine was great! Secure parking was a bonus! Reception was a lovely lady and tried to help with limited English.
La Villa Don Quijote
Featuring a garden, Apartamentos La Villa Don Quijote offers accommodations in Cuenca. Mariana is 8 miles from the property.All units have a dining area and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a shower in every unit. Bed linen are featured.Finca Rural Don Quijote also includes an outdoor pool. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. The property also has packed lunches.Free use of bicycles is available at the property and the area is popular for biking and hiking.
- Ruben, the recepcionist was quite generous and he tried as much as possible to make us feel comfortable!
- La amabilidad de la persona que estaba en recepción y la limpieza de habitaciones fue todo perfecto, cuando vuelva a Cuenca repetiría sin dudarlo en el sitio
- Amabilidad y facilidades. Todo sin prisas y muy agradable. Nos permitieron hacer un check out más tarde.
- Nos gustó mucho todo, los apartamentos están super bien y hubo una chica que trabajaba allí que se quedó jugando con los niños para que los padres pudieramos desayunar tranquilos. Nos encantó.
Está ubicado muy cerca del centro de cuenca,en una zona muy tranquila. El recinto es muy amplio y no le falta de nada. Todo muy bien equipado,cocina,baño,habitaciones… La tv de el salon era enorme y nueva.
Tienes bicicletas a tu disposicion (gratis) y senderos cerca para usarla.
Los Ojos de la Mora Apartamentos Boutique
One of our best sellers in Cuenca! Featuring free WiFi and air conditioning, Los Ojos de la Mora Apartamentos Boutique is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting area. Some units include a dining area and/or terrace. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave and refrigerator. Each unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. Bed linen are provided.The property also has packed lunches.
- Lovely design and amazing views. Very high quality fittings etc.
- The location is great and the apartment is decorated to a high standard. A Nespresso machine with two capsules were available
- Comfortable, quiet apartment, Have full equipment for a good rest. Easy to find, easy to access the city center.
View + position
Hotel receptionists were pleasant and used their English
Big bath – if you want one.
- The views, the location was extraordinary from the doorway of the apt.
Featuring air conditioning, Apartamentos 1177 is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana.The accommodation features a sitting and dining area. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. A stovetop and coffee machine are also featured. Towels and bed linen are available.
Good location for the older town and the lower town. Parking was discounted in the parking garage and close by. No stairs into our room, Bajo, and it was very quiet. Nice bath towels and supplies in the kitchen including salt, pepper, vinegar, oil, tea, coffee, sugar, and paper towels.
A tourist map was provided at check in with suggestions for places to eat and see.
- The bed was very comfy and the location of the house was great. They had enough in the kitchen to make basic meals and the flat was a good size for a couple or a solo traveller. Also the heating was fantastic.
Location was great for our adventure.
Bus stop at top of alley
Very warm, the central heating was fabulous.
Laura was very helpful and informative.
Would recommend this apartment. This was the ground floor and the cheapest in the house.
Ideal for our 2 night break.
- We felt like home, only it was even better! Clever design, full occupation of the given space! Beauty products, milk in the fridge, cookies and other breakfast yummies on the table. And they are taking safety very seriously also!!!
- The apartment was spotlessly clean and the bed comfortable. Great to have a decent size furnished terrace. Mariluz was very helpful and met us at the car park. Not easy to find but well worth it.
- Good location for the older town and the lower town. Parking was discounted in the parking garage and close by. No stairs into our room, Bajo, and it was very quiet. Nice bath towels and supplies in the kitchen including salt, pepper, vinegar, oil, tea, coffee, sugar, and paper towels.
El Rincón de los Poetas
One of our top picks in Cuenca.El Rincón de los Poetas is a 17th-century building, situated 1,650 feet from Cuenca’s famous Hanging Houses. These charming apartments offer free Wi-Fi, flat-screen cable TV and a hydromassage bath.Each spacious Rincón de los Poetas apartment has a balcony, overlooking the old town. Apartments have central heating, wooden floors and country-style décor. Kitchenettes include a coffee maker, microwave and fridge.Apartamentos el Rincón de los Poetas is located in the historic centre of Cuenca, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Huecar Gorge is just 800 feet away, while San Julian Park is a 5-minute walk away.The apartments’ tour desk offers information about places of interest in Cuenca. Free public parking can be found nearby.
- El Rincon de las poetas has the perfect view and it is very close to the center of Cuenca, and you can easily walk to the hanging houses. From this place we the day after vistited “La ciudad encantada”, it is one of the most expectacular sites, we have seen in a long time and beats the hanging houses.
This is a quiet romantic little retreat in an already breathtaking town. The owner is warm and generous. Perfect for poetry lovers. We liked it so much we returned twice.
It is tucked away alittle bit off the main streets and can be difficult to find on first pass..
- Ideal location in old town. Very tranquil. Comfortably decorated.
- Quiet and clean. Right in the heart of the historic area.
- The owner doesn’t speak English, but she asked somebody to help her to explain us where we can park our car. We arrived later than 23:30 and she waited us.
One of our top picks in Cuenca.Alizaque Lodge is located in Cuenca, just 6 miles from Mariana.All units feature a sitting area. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher, an oven, and a microwave. A toaster and coffee machine are also available. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer in every unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.
- The flat was immaculate. A Smeg microwave for goodness sake. Fantastic view from the bedroom. The flat is right at the top of Cuenca, which is extremely steep. All the things you must see are walkable, but you can, if you are driving, take the car and park near the parador and walk over the scary bridge and see the hanging houses close up.
- Located at the top of the town with many parking spaces 50 metres up the road. There are many Tapas bars and restaurants. The apartment are spacious ,comfortable and quiet. We will stay there again.
- The views are spectacular and the host is very accommodating.
- The location is excellent with stunning views of the city nearby. Modern, cozy apartment with lots of space for a small family.
- Very clean and comfortable appartment, in an excellent position in city and close to free parking. Our host Laura was very welcoming and helpful.
Apartamentos Rurales Romero
Featuring a sun terrace, Apartamentos Rurales Romero is located in Nohales. Cuenca is 2.6 miles away.The accommodation is equipped with a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with an oven, microwave and refrigerator. A stovetop and coffee machine are also available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower in each unit. Bed linen are provided.Mariana is 6 miles from Apart Rurales Romero.
- If I knew how great this place was, I would’ve stayed more nights! Everything was fantastic! In village near Cuenca, very quiet. Big, clean, almost perfect.
- Estaba todo muy limpio y cuidado hasta el último detalle
- Un apartamento perfecto para 4 personas. Todo nuevo y muy limpio. La dueña ha sido muy amable y puntual. Un pueblo muy tranquilo muy cerca de la capital!
La duela fue muy amable y atenta en todo momento, poniéndonos facilidades a la hora de la entrada y salida.
La casa muy confortable y tranquila y la ubicación excelente.
- El trato con el personal perfecto, zona muy tranquila.
La Casita de Nerea – Plaza Mayor
Featuring free WiFi and mountain views, La Casita de Nerea is an apartment, situated in Cuenca. La Casita de Nerea features views of the garden and is 350 feet from the Cathedral.There is a seating area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a bath. The property also features a private patio.The property is located in the historic city centre. There are restaurants and bars nearby the property that offer typical food.Mangana Tower is 350 feet from La Casita de Nerea, while Hanging Houses is 350 feet away.
Clean and comfortable.
Very helpful owners.
- El ambiente acogedor. La cama muy cómoda. La ubicación excelente. La amabilidad del dueño. Nos facilitó mucha información sobre los lugares de interés y restauración.
- Estuvimos un fin de semana. Todo perfecto. Comodidad, limpieza, ubicación y sobretodo la atención del propietario. Volveré sin dudarlo
- la situación del lugar, es excelente, muy próxima al centro antiguo de cuenca. los dulces que dejo para desayunar??, buenisimos. la cama?, muy comoda
- Sin duda uno de os mejores sitios en los que hemos estado. Es una casa coqueta con encanto. Una ubicación inmejorable en pleno casco historico de la ciudad. Destacar la limpieza y la delicadeza con que están cuidados todos los detalles de la misma. También el trato familiar de dueño, Juan, el cual estuvo en todo momento a nuestra disposición para cualquier duda que nos surgió. En definitiva… ¡UN SITIO PARA REPETIR!!
- Excellent location.
Apartamentos San Martin
Apartamentos San Martin offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cuenca. Mariana is 6 miles from the property.The accommodation is fitted with a sitting area. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony with mountains or river views. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. A toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Bed linen are featured.
- Very comfortable and clean, beautifully furnished and the heating was excellent . The host was amazing, very helpful and friendly. Location couldn’t have been better.
- Location, views, cleanliness, rooms, homeliness, good shower, comfortable beds, terrace space-excellent. Host friendly and helpful and organised taxi to and from train station.
Amazing locating, right next to the cliff, and the “casas colgantes”.
Very large terraze
Perfect location, Felix came to meet us and helped with our luggage, he was the perfect host. Some previous posts mention Felix’s lack of English!!
This is real Spain, if you want English speaking hosts and bars/restaurants go to the costas!
The old town is stunning, great atmosphere and fantastic views.
The city is wonderful, great tapas in all the bars we visited and very friendly people.
- Very central location overlooking the Plaza Mayor and close to the many charms of Cuenca. Felix was a great and very enthusiastic host despite the language barrier.
Top Apartments In Villar Del Maestre Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Villar del Maestre Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!