10 Best Apartments To Stay In Ventabren Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Ventabren Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Ventabren Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ventabren Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ventabren Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Ventabren Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Ventabren Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Ventabren Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
APPARTEMENT VACANCES SO “AIX EN PROVENCE”
APPARTEMENT VACANCES SO “AIX EN PROVENCE” is located in Ventabren. This apartment provides a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, barbecue facilities as well as free WiFi.The apartment has 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a terrace with garden views. Guests wishing to travel light can make use of Towels/Sheets (extra fee).The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 11 miles from the apartment.
No reviews yet.
Adonis Aix en Provence
Adonis Aix is located at the foot of the Provençal Eguilles village, on the border of a golf club. It is a 10-minute drive from Aix en Provence. The residence features a big park, a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a free private parking.The property features 120 private apartments and studios, some of them are adjoined. They feature double or twin beds, a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. The fully equipped kitchenette includes a refrigerator, microwave and kitchenware. The private bathrooms are provided with free toiletries.The property offers a buffet breakfast every morning, served between 7:00 and 10:00. A 24-hour front desk service is available.The residence is a 25-minute drive from Marseille Provence Airport. Aix-en-Provence TGV Train Station is a 15-minute drive away. The property is located near major industrial sites such as Les Milles, La Duranne, Vitrolles and Eguilles.
- Friendly waitstaff, owner on property and available for questions Front desk staff was as helpful as they could be but didn’t seem to have all the info needed to assist guest, i.e. did not know or advise that in room telephones could only be used for in country calls. No facility to make international calls. We did not travel with smart phone or computer.
- Super clean and free parking on site are great features. Staff is super friendly and responsive (I reserved the room 10 minutes before getting to the hotel).
- Hotel of an apartment type with all the amenities you need for longer stay. Bar and restaurant. We didn’t have breakfast so I can’t rate it.
- Very nice, clean, friendly. Fine place to stay overnight on your way somewhere. Cheap.
- Good parking lot and clean room. Breakfast was good.
Sejour et affaire Studio Dolce Vita
Located 3.7 mi from Cours Mirabeau in Aix-en-Provence, the air-conditioned studio Dolce Vita features a furnished private terrace and a seasonal outdoor pool. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.A stovetop, kettle, Nespresso coffee machine and utensils can be found in the kitchenette and there is a private bathroom with free toiletries featuring local soaps and a hair dryer. Bed linen and towels are provided and there is a large double bed. Guests benefit from a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.The studio is located in a residence offering a restaurant and a breakfast service. Shops and restaurants can be found within 0.6 mi of the property.Aix-en-Provence TGV train station is a 17-minute drive away from Studio Dolce Vita, while the village of Eguilles is an 8-minute drive away. Marseille Provence Airport is 15 mi from the property. Free parking is available.
- Design, even small things are taken care of, a lot of lovely things in the room and design that makes your stay pleasant and cheers you up. Caring host. Thank you Sandrine! 🙂
- The apartment was very clean and well decorated. you can find everything you need during your stay. The host was very nice. Great WI-FI connection.Thank you for the pleasant stay! Thank you Sandrine.
- Fantastic apartment of this travel. Here has every convient stuff that I needed. Big Parking lot, easy and free. Spacious terrace with field view very peaceful. Host friendly and share useful information to guide us visit all interested place. Thanks!
- The accommodation is really cosy. There was a problem with the air conditioning system at the whole building. The hostess had advice us about it and to mitigate it she kindly offered to include breakfast during our stay. There were also fans in the appartment. Everything was perfect.
- Clean and very well equipped. Very compact but worked well.
Studios Nuitée en Provence
Located in Aix-en-Provence, Studio Nuitée en Provence is 3.7 mi from Cours Mirabeau. The residence offers a seasonal outdoor pool and a 24-hour front desk.The accommodations is air-conditioned and comes with a terrace and a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave, toaster, Nespresso coffee machine, refrigerator and kettle. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels are offered.There is an on-site restaurant with a terrace where guests can enjoy their breakfast.Cité du Livre Library is 3.7 mi from Studio Nuitée en Provence, while Sciences Po Aix University is 3.7 mi from the property. Aix-en-Provence Train Station is 13 mi away. The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 11 mi from Nuitee en Provence. Free private parking is available.
- The room is very comfortable, Virginie is a kind host and the property is near of the Aix-en-Provence town by car!
- Great little room with everything you need. Great patio area.
- Clean, spacious apartment with kitchenette. Quiet atmosphere. It was a lovely place and wish we could find more rooms like this!
- Everything was ok. Clean. Good location. Parking. Virginie was very nice and helpful. She gave us a lot of good advices. the restaurant which she recommended was very good as well.
- It’s a well designed, cute and very cosy apartment. All equipment what you need it’s available there.
City Résidence Aix-en-Provence
Located a 10-minute drive from the historic center, the City Residence Aix-en-Provence provides self-catering apartments and studios with flat-screen satellite TVs and garden views. Free WiFi access is available throughout the property.Each air-conditioned and soundproofed studio or apartment has a kitchenette with a stovetop, microwave and coffee machine. There is a seating and a dining area. The private bathrooms have a bath and shower.Breakfast is available for an extra charge. Additional facilities include a terrace, a vending machine and a self-service launderette. One set of bed and bathroom linen is provided upon arrival.The property is 1.2 mi from the lively Cours Mirabeau area and a 3-minute drive from the A51 motorway. The nearest airport is Marseille Marignane, 16 mi from the property. Private underground parking is available.
- Clean, comfortable, and extremely quiet. Affordable price for such a big apartment.
- Location was poor and this was well below our expectations
- Everything is “fair”. Necessary things were there but nothing more.
- Parking is secure in the underground parking garage in the office building next door. Apartment had all the basics, a good place to stay for a couple of nights.
The location is great. Is about 15-20 min walking to city center and perfectly safe neighborhood.
There is a safe parking place – tricky to get in though
The size of the place is great – we had an apartment for my family of 4 and we had separate rooms and a small kitchen.
Located in La Fare-les-Oliviers, Mas Vincent has accommodations with free WiFi and seating area.Certain units come with air conditioning, a flat-screen TV, washing machine and an electric tea pot, completed with a kitchen.The nearest airport is Provence Airport, 9 miles from the apartment.
The apartment is great to stay for 3-4 people. It has two bedrooms, large kitchen and sitting area, which also has sofa beds which can be used as extra sleeping places.
The apartment is super clean and has everything you need for comfortable stay, especially if you plan cooking.
The host is really nice and helpful, great to chat with 🙂
We would definitely stay again if we happen to pass by. The place is located on next to the highway which makes it good location to stay overnight, but in not so great surrounding. There is an amazing bakery and Lidl next door.
- It is a quiet, rural property, which is very comfortably supplied. We enjoyed watching the sheep in the field next door.
- Great appartment, very helpful and welcoming host, good location to explore Provanse.
- Accueil très sympathique. Petit studio bien aménagé. Idéal pour une nuit.
Accueil sympathique de la propriétaire
Propre et confortable avec tous les équipements
Petite terrasse extérieur
- The apartment is great to stay for 3-4 people. It has two bedrooms, large kitchen and sitting area, which also has sofa beds which can be used as extra sleeping places.
Garden & City Aix En Provence – Puyricard
Located in the heart of a vineyard in Puyricard, Garden & City Puyricard is a self-catering accommodations with a garden, terrace and garden furniture. This property was fully renovated in April 2015 and has free private parking and free wired internet access are provided.The one-bedroom apartments all offer a balcony with garden views. The studios and apartments feature a bathroom with a shower and a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave and stove.A continental breakfast can be served in the studio or apartment upon request. The breakfast will be delivered between 08:00 and 10:00. Bike storage is provided and laundry service is available, at a surcharge. Guests can also relax in the common lounge.The property is a good starting point to go and explore the Provence region. Aix-en-Provence city center and train station are just an 5 miles drive away. Marseille is located 19 mi away.
There was only one staff member serving a room full of people at breakfast. ‘Colin’ handled the situation well when a sudden storm sent guests scurrying and then the coffee machine broke down.
Well done, Colin!
Not much wrong with this apart-hotel. And Puyricard has all you need.
I would definitely recommend it for a short stay.
- The location was pleasant with beautiful trees. Plenty of parking directly outside the property. 10 mins drive to the good value Park and Ride into Aix-en-Provence.
Pool was nice. Excellent view from our window. Staff were pleasant.
Staff recommended “La Bulle” restaurant nearby which was good.
- Rooms were decorated were clean and decored with a good taste to 70’s building. The balcony was nice.
- There was only one staff member serving a room full of people at breakfast. ‘Colin’ handled the situation well when a sudden storm sent guests scurrying and then the coffee machine broke down.
Odalys City Aix en Provence Les Floridianes
Odalys City Aix en Provence Les Floridianes is located a 5-minute walk from the cafes and fountains that line the Cours Mirabeau. It offers guest rooms and self-catering accommodations with 24-hour reception and an outdoor swimming pool during summer.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, including BeIN Sport, are provided in the accommodations, which also has seating area. All of the air-conditioned rooms and suites at Odalys City Aix en Provence Les Floridianes have a private bathroom.The fully equipped kitchenette in the apartment includes a dishwasher, microwave and a small dining area. Les Floridianes also serves a buffet breakfast in the dining room which opens onto the terrace surrounding the pool.Gare d’Aix-en-Provence Train Station and Jourdan Park are both 1,650 feet from the residence. The A8 Motorway is 1 mi away. Undercover parking is available on site with a supplement.
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Facilities included everything one would need
“On the road”…laundry facilities, refrigerator, sink, cleaning solutions, etc.
- Easy walk into Center. Kitchen facilities allowed us to eat several meals in room. Room was spacious and beds comfortable.
We had a nice balcony, ate dinner out there, very pleasant.
The reception was very friendly and accommodating.
The walk to Aix old town was only about 10 minutes so it is well located. The area was quiet, no night time noises disrupting our sleep.
We drove in and parked, which was convenient and easy, though I least the key in the room when we left which had the door code on it so we had to go get that at reception to get out.
- The room was good size and the kitchen was well equipped. The staff was very helpful. The bathtub was a treat. It was quiet and a comfortable bed.
- It’s great to have a kitchenette in the room: it was clean and had everything I needed to cook breakfast and a small dinner. The bathroom is spacious. There’s a parking garage belonging to the hotel.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful.
One of our best sellers in Aix-en-Provence! Located a 2-minute walk from Cours Mirabeau, Prêcheurs self-catering studios are set in a Provencal house with a BBQ and seating area in its courtyard. It offers studios with free international calls and free use of a tablet computer.A flat-screen TV with cable channels, an iPod dock and a welcome pack are provided in each studio. Guests can prepare meals in the kitchenette, which includes hot plates, an oven and a dining area.Prêcheurs Studios is 350 feet from Place des Prêcheurs, the market place and 1,150 feet from of Aix-en-Provence town center. A regular shuttle bus services Aix-en-Provence TGV Train Station, 9.3 mi away, and Marseille Provence Airport is 15 mi away.
- I loved practically everything about this place. Very good location since is in a silent neighborhood. You have everything in this place to spend a great time, and the host is such a nice guy.
- Lovely host. And the most I appreciate – it was possible to agree about prolongation of the stay. I was not sure how much days I need, and repetitive prolongation for some period and even blocking ahead of the apartments for me was arranged on the request until I have solved my current tasks in Aix. Also some minor benefits – welcome package with snacks and beverages were very pleasant, some other help I was provided – with the things you usually not expect from hotel, etc.
- A cosy studio that reminded me of my first apartment! The kitchen was small but very well equipped, bed was comfy and I liked how it was on the edge of the vielle ville so quieter at night. However, the lovely Place Richelme with its daily market was only 5 min walk away. And Marc was very friendly.
- The owner Marc was wonderful and very helpful. The studio was located near the old town. Clean room and nice atmosphere. Excatly what we were looking for during our stay in Aix-en-Provence.
- This is a well located studio, the room is clean and lovely design, but the problem is no A/C, it’s very hot in summer. The owner is very friendly, I would come back to stay next time.
Suite Home Aix en Provence Sud
Suite Home Aix en Provence Sud is set in Bouc-Bel-Air, a 10-minute drive south of Aix-en-provence and a 15-minute drive from the TGV train station. It offers an outdoor swimming pool, a sauna and a fitness room.The accommodations at Suite Home is contemporary in style and features views of the garden. Each one is also air-conditioned and provides a kitchenette, equipped with hotplates and a microwave. Some rooms include a terrace.Breakfast is served every morning in the property’s breakfast room or on the terrace. Additional facilities at this residence include luggage storage and a laundry service.Free private parking is provided on site and the A51 motorway is just a 5-minute drive away. As well as discovering the city center, you can drive the 10 minutes to Aix Marseille Golf Club or the 12 mi to Vitrolles. Marseille Provence Airport is 14 mi away.
- Nice facility, but the landscape is a bit neglected.
- Lovely room with balcony and terrace. Plenty of storage. Bath and shower. Good location with excellent sushi restaurant 100m away.
- Location good. We have stayed here before. Useful having a kitchenette area
- The accommodation was very good. Information and access to the site was easy. Close to Aix en Provence which was great. Freedom to come and go was what we were looking for an this suited us down to the ground.
- It had everything we needed and was easily linked to the the towns we wanted to visit.
Top Apartments In Ventabren Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Ventabren Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Ventabren Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Ventabren Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!