10 Best Apartments To Stay In Vaux-sur-Seulles Lower Normandy – Top Hotel Reviews
Vaux-sur-Seulles Lower Normandy is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Vaux-sur-Seulles Lower Normandy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vaux-sur-Seulles Lower Normandy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vaux-sur-Seulles Lower Normandy. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Vaux-sur-Seulles Lower Normandy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Vaux-sur-Seulles Lower Normandy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Vaux-sur-seulles Lower Normandy:
Domitys Les Falaises Blanches
Domitys Les Falaises Blances is 1.2 mi from the center of Bayeux and 5.6 mi from the beach. This property offers services for seniors, an indoor swimming pool, a fitness room and a shared lounge area with a TV. Free WiFi is provided in public areas.Serviced by a elevator, each apartment is soundproofed and features a telephone and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is complete with a shower, bathrobes, slippers and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sofa bed.Guests are able to prepare homemade meals in the kitchen, which is equipped with a microwave, a fridge and kitchenware. Traditional meals made from fresh products are served in the à-la-carte restaurant.Domitys Les Falaises Blanches is 21 mi from Caen and 19 mi from the A84 motorway. Guests can enjoy a game of billiards on site and a children’s playground is available.
- This was an absolutely wonderful place to base our Normandy vacation. The huge Supermarket next door was so convenient for groceries & other needs. The location was also very central and convenient to everything we wanted to see. We would definitely stay there again.
- There is a grocery story across the street. Quiet. Blackout curtains. My daughter took advantage of the pool. Plenty of space. Very nice front desk. We were allowed to park in the lot while we went on a D-Day tour and checked in after. Were also allowed to leave our car there after check out while we finished exploring. This room is in a retirement community. Not a bad thing, though. our stay was very pleasant.
- We were able to have two large rooms and a large living room. The location is good, easy walking distance to all the major sights in Bayeux.
- Self catering apartment, good facilities to fix simple meals. Very convenient to all D-day attractions, as well as Bayeux tapestry museum.
- The size of the unit and the swimming pool. The staff was outstanding and very helpful
Immolidays offers self-catering apartments in the center of Bayeux. Wi-Fi is available throughout the apartments, and shops, restaurants and grocers can be found 650 feet from the property.The apartments at Immolidays feature a living room with a kitchen or kitchenette area, a TV, access to a shared garden and private bathrooms. A washing machine and clothes dryer are also at guests’ disposal.The kitchen or kitchenette includes a dining area, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove and microwave. Kitchenware and outdoor furniture are also provided.Immolidays is 1.9 mi from Bayeux Train Station, the D-day Beaches are 6.2 mi away, and free public parking is possible nearby on site.
We found the building easily.
The hosts are nearby and gave us a warm welcome and orientation to our rooms. It would have been hard to find our room without the host.
Nice size rooms with a garden.
The building, perhaps a former home, is divided into several smaller apartments. Ours, up a short flight of exterior stairs, had two rooms and a short bath: a living room/kitchen with a sofa bed downstairs and a separate bedroom loft upstairs. Our unit had a nice view down to a backyard, was very clean and tidy, had pleasant decorations and comfortable beds.
Free parking located about two blocks away and paid parking curbside.
The location is within easy walks to Bayeux historical sights, fun restaurants and shopping.
- Excellent location. Quiet! Laundry (although I struggled a bit)
- Nice place with upstairs bedroom and bathroom. Kitchen, fridge oven and hot pot.
The property is opposite to Saturday market and the bus station, which is convenient.
Room is quiet and cozy.
We love the washing machine and complimentary drinks.
- Great location and nice courtyard also the kitchen was convenient.
- We found the building easily.
L’Esprit du Port
Located in Port-en-Bessin-Huppain, L’Esprit du Port is 6.2 mi from Omaha Beach and 6.8 mi from Bayeux. This self-catering apartment offers free Wi-Fi access and a seating area with a DVD player and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.Set over 2 levels, this 2-bedroom apartment has a bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. A washing machine is also provided.Guests are able to prepare their own meals at L’Esprit du Port. The kitchen includes kitchenware, a microwave and a fridge. A dishwasher, a coffee machine and an oven are also available.This apartment is 1,300 feet from the coast and a 12-minute walk from Omaha Beach Golf Course. Free public parking is available nearby.
- Charming accommodation in a great location. Kitchen well equipt and lovely bathroom. Wonderful view of the town from the windows and it’s convienence for shops, restaurants. Great for walks and the D-Day beaches.
Astrid welcomed us on arrival, showing us the lovely apartment nearby the harbour. She was always reachable for questions from us, finding good solutions and ideas.
We would love to visit Port-en-Bessin-Huppain and the apartment again.
- Very nice apartment in center of this small, quaint, active fishing village. Remodeled 3 years ago. Great location for easily exploring the entire D Day area and Bayeux by car. Fresh seafood off the boats in next door restaurants.
- Bra läge och hela boende är väldigt fint. Bra kök och smidigt med tvättmaskin och tumlare.
- Le souci du détail…le confort..la situation géographique..la décoration..la gentillesse de l’hôte..la perfection!
Domitys La Plage de Nacre
Offering an indoor swimming pool, Domitys La Plage de Nacre offers self-catering accommodations in Courseulles-sur-Mer. This senior residence is 2,950 feet from Juno Beach and 2.2 mi from Canadian War Cimetery.Apartments at Domitys La Plage de Nacre feature a seating area with a TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower, bathrobes and free toiletries.You can prepare meals using the apartment’s kitchen, which is equipped with a microwave and a refrigerator. The property also offers a restaurant and an on-site bar.At Domitys La Plage de Nacre you will find a fitness center, a shared lounge and a games room. Free private parking is possible on site.
- The staff was very nice. They provide as much help as possible. Be it milk for coffee or a second bed because the one we had as buddies was too small even for buddies.
- Nice location, just 10 mins from centre ville. Friendly staff.
- Ideally situated for D Day Landings tour, beach & restaurants within walking distance. Friendly & helpful staff.
Nous avons passé un excellent séjour.
L’appartement est très propre, très calme et spacieux.
Le personnel est chaleureux et efficace.
Nous reviendrons volontiers.
- La situation géographique, le personnel de l’accueil très souriant et accueillant, le personnel d’entretien disponible, souriant, et chaleureux. Les résidents très sympa. Ce concept de séjourné dans une résidence pour personnes âgées indépendantes favorise un autre style d’échange. Mon fils de 7 ans fut ravi, dommage que nous n’ayons pas pu rester u’e nuit de plus, mais on y reviendra. La propreté des pièces, l’agencement des pièces, la grandeur des appartements sont parfait.
Appartements du Port
La Maison Matelot is 6.2 mi from Bayeux and just 50 feet from restaurants and shops in the fishing village of Port-en-Bessin. This 3-story stone house offers self-catering apartments with modern appliances and retro furnishings.Free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player are provided in each apartment. Each private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower.Guests can prepare meals in the kitchenette, which includes a dishwasher, fridge and oven.La Maison Matelot is 1.4 mi from Bayeux Golf Course and 650 feet from the beach. The Omaha Beach American Cemetery and Memorial and Arromanches are a 10-minute drive from the property.
- This place was amazing. The location is excellent and apartments are really lovely and SO clean! Astrid has the gift of hospitality and there wasn’t anything missing. We had every kitchen gadget imaginable, a washer and dryer, dishwasher, vacuum cleaner, iron and ironing board – it truly was an apartment! The bathroom was lovely and the towels were big with actual wash clothes. No one in Europe gives you wash cloths for your face so I was impressed. Her restaurant suggestions were excellent and everything about our time in Port en Bessin was first rate. The town in lovely and like I said, this location is excellent!
- Astrid was very helpful and welcoming. The apartment was very quaint and we’ll equipped. We loved the location. What fun to stroll along the water and visit the fresh fish market!
- Quirky loft apartment, very stylish interior in keeping with the setting. Comfortable bed and great shower. Great location less than 1 minute from quay, fantastic boulangerie and a great restaurant.
- Everything was great. Cute, cozy and beautiful accommodation. Excellent welcome when we arrived.
- Apartment was perfect for a couple. The village was very pleasant and central for what we wanted to do
Domaine de l’Hostreiere – Appartements
Located in Colleville-sur-Mer, Domaine de l’Hostreiere is 2,650 feet from the Landing Beaches. Free WiFi access is available in the public areas and a sauna and a hot tub are available at an extra cost.Apartments and studios include heating, a wardrobe and iron facilities. A flat-screen is available in the living room and the bathroom is complete with a shower.Guests are able to prepare homemade meals at Domaine de l’Hostreiere. Each accommodations type has a kitchen with kitchenware, a microwave and a fridge. A coffee machine, a stove and an oven are also provided.With a garden, this property is 150 feet from the Overlord Museum and 2,650 feet from the Normandy American Cemetery and Memorial.
- Great location for D Day beaches and museums, Overlord Museum is directly across the road, American cemetery and Omaha beach are a 15 min walk. Facilities are great but be aware the adjoining restaurant/creperie closes at 17.00 hrs so you cannot get an evening meal on site.
Friendly staff. Well located close to Omaha beach, still a car is necessary.
Fully fitted flat.
- Only the parking and location were good. The rest was really quite awful.
- L’accueil, le personnel, le confort, l’emplacement.
- l’espace de l’appartement – la proximité des lieux de visite – la crêperie (service rapide et amabilité du personnel) – chambres très spacieuses
Appartement 3 Pièces Bord de mer Place du 6 Juin
Located in front of the beach and near many shops, Appartement 3 Pièces Bord de mer Place du 6 Juin offers a self-catering accommodations in Arromanches-les-Bains. There is a view of the sea and the D-Day Museum is only 150 feet away.Set on 2 levels, the apartment features 2 bedrooms, a living area with a TV and sofa bed, a dining room and a fully equipped kitchen.Grocery shops and restaurants can be found within walking distance and free WiFi access is available. Activities in the surrounding area include cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking and Bayeux is only a 15-minute drive away.
- The location and view were beautiful. The recently renovated kitchen was nice to have so we didn’t need to go out to eat for every meal.
- We stayed one night, the apartment was in the middle of the village excellent location right on the harbour. It was very clean and there was plenty of room with the pull out bed for 4 kids and 2 adults.
- It was clean tidy and perfectly positioned. Excellent value.
- Perfect location right at the beach and village. Wonderful views. Well equipped with everything you may need. Pillows the comfiest ever as were the beds!! Wifi which the teenagers took great advantage of. Right next to the Dday museum. My grans brother was deployed to the beach on DDay and was amazing to stand where he had been. He died on 16th April 1944 and is buried in a war cemetary near Bayeaux and we visited his grave which was very emotional. Also visited the American War Cemetary and Utah beach. Will definitely return for a longer stay next time.
- Lovely 2 bedroom apartment. Very central for restaurants and bars.
Maison Studios & Appartements Les 4 Vents
Located in Luc-sur-Mer, just 150 feet from the beach, Studios et Appartements Les 4 Vents offers self-catering accommodations with unrestricted sea views. Caen is just a 20-minute drive away and Courseulles is 5 mi away.All accommodations features a living area with a flat-screen TV and DVD player, heating and a bathroom with free toiletries, while the apartment also has a washing machine and clothes dryer. The kitchen is equipped with an oven, microwave and refrigerator. Tea and coffee are available for all guests and beds are made upon arrival.Grocery shops and restaurants can be found within 1,300 feet of the accommodations and the A13 motorway is 12 mi away. Bayeux is a 45-minute drive away and free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.
- Great location, comfy bed and we were well looked after.
- Free WiFi, super hot shower and the Roller shutters on the windows, we could open windows for fresh air and the shutters kept it private. Beautiful enclosed garden at the rear with a courtyard.
- Great location for visiting the Normandy sites for WW 2 and some history. Easy to find, right on the beach. Beautiful place. Chance to eat in as a break from restaurants. Fresh strawberries were nearby.
- The view of the sea was unbelievable, and the studio was furnished in a typically quirky French style!Perfect
- Very well equipped kitchen with good quality knives, pans etc. A large comfortable bed with comfy pillows. Traditional French decor with a modern twist. Spotlessly clean with tea towels, washing products, soap and so on. Nice outside space for eating. Very helpful owners. Just across the street from the beach. Triple glazing and electric blinds. Large bathroom and loads of hot water.
Séjours & Affaires Caen Le Clos Beaumois
This residence is just 1,000 feet from the 11th-century Abbaye aux Dames and 0.7 mi from the E46 ring road. It offers self-catering studios and apartments with free Wi-Fi access.The stylish accommodations have a flat-screen TV. Each has a kitchenette with electric hot-plates, a microwave and a fridge. A weekly housekeeping service is also provided at the residence.A buffet breakfast is available daily. Other hotel services include parking, dry cleaning and a guest laundry.The WWII landing beaches are 25 mi from Le Clos Beaumois. William the Conqueror’s castle is a 15-minute walk away.
- The location was very convenient, as it was easy to walk to the center of Caen. Parking was not expensive. The hotel is situation in a location that is convenient for other activities outside of Caen.
- Great location, you were able to walk to the city centre in 15 minutes
- Relatively good location and all facilities in the room.
- Location, proximity to restaurants, off street parking.
- The beds are really comfortable and everybody was really nice.
One of our best sellers in Caen! Offering self-catering accommodations, Pauséôme Apparthotel is located in Caen, just next to University Hospital of Caen and 1.9 mi from Caen city center. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Each studio apartment comes with an equipped kitchenette with microwave and fridge. The private bathroom comes with a shower and free toiletries. All studios at Pauséôme Apparthotel include a flat-screen TV. Towels and bed linen are provided.Guests may sample items from the breakfast buffet in the breakfast room, at an additional cost.Other facilities like a snack bar, a shared lounge, luggage storage and a vending machine are available at Pauséôme Apparthotel. The property offers free private parking in a nearby location. Caen city center can be reached within 15 minute by public transport. The D-Day landing beaches are a 20-minute drive from Pauséôme Apparthotel.
+Close to Tram-stop & Campus 2.
+Breakfast was surprisingly good (fresh fruit salad, croissants, pain au chocolat, yogurt), though with high risk to run out of stock and refill took a while. coffee is not so good.
- It was good value for the type of stay we required. We were in the area for the 75th Anniversary of D Day, wasn’t too far away. Front desk was able to happily get us a taxi booked for the day needed.
Very very kind and all English speaking workers!!!
Good strong shower.
Parking is not in front of hotel but in hospital ,,still it is very nice parking
- Friendly staff ready to help customers. Nice area for relax time and free parking!
- The staff was friendly and very helpful. There was a problem with our car. We ask for help from the receptionist to find an auto repair shop. She did all her best to contact all shops close to the hotel. But unfortunately all shops were closed on Saturday afternoon. Nevertheless, we really appreciate her effort to help us.
- +Close to Tram-stop & Campus 2.
Top Apartments In Vaux-sur-seulles Lower Normandy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Vaux-sur-Seulles Lower Normandy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Vaux-sur-Seulles Lower Normandy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Vaux-sur-Seulles Lower Normandy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!