10 Best Apartments To Stay In Vaulnaveys-le-Haut Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Vaulnaveys-le-Haut Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Vaulnaveys-le-Haut Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vaulnaveys-le-Haut Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vaulnaveys-le-Haut Rhône-Alps. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Vaulnaveys-le-Haut Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Vaulnaveys-le-Haut Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Vaulnaveys-le-haut Rhône-alps:
Featuring a swimming pool, a casino and barbecue facilities and views of the garden, La Bastide is located in Vaulnaveys-le-Haut and provides accommodations with free WiFi.All units come with a living room, a seating area with a sofa, a flat-screen TV, a fully equipped kitchen with a dining table and a private bathroom. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also featured, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Skiing and cycling are possible within the area, and the apartment offers ski storage space.The nearest airport is Saint Geoirs Airport, 38 miles from La Bastide.
- The property was in a beautiful Mountainous, peaceful country setting .
- We slept very well on comfortable beds. The apartament was warm and airy. Very well equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and oven. I liked the open space with kitchen and living area.
- Nice and warm place, quiet area. Perfect if you would like to relax with your family after all day of skiing. Well equiped kitchen.Good value for money. Very friendly hosts. They don’t speak English but we didn’t have a problem to communicate -very funny experience ?
- Tres bon accueil, emplacement, equipements, très bien pour une famille, logement reposant et confortable après une journée à la montagne
- Des hôtes professionnels et sympathiques, toujours à notre disposition. Excellent séjour. Très bon emplacement pas loin de Grenoble, des chambres propres et confortables. On a passé des moments très agréables au bord de la piscine. Merci beaucoup !!!
Les Balcons De Recoin – Chamrousse
One of our top picks in Chamrousse.Les Balcons de Recoin – Chamrousse, set at the foot of the ski slopes, provides direct access to the cable cars taking you to 48 mi of ski area.The residence consists of apartments with a balcony.Apartments can accommodate up to 6 people and they feature a living room with an LCD TV, DVD player and stereo. The kitchenettes include a dishwasher, microwave and hotplates.Grenoble Golf Club is located 17 mi from this residence and Grenoble Train Station is 19 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.
- Great location just opposite the main gondala up the mountain. Good kitchen and good showers with excellent hot water. Good heating. If you get a front facing room then view would be great (we didn’t get one). Ski hire, ski pass purchase, restaurants and shops all 2 mins walk away.
- Excellent position with stunning views over Ski Resort
- The receptionist was very friendly and helpful. Very close to the Croix télécabine. Apartments spacious and well equipped. It is worth requesting one with a view of the mountains.
- The manager was very friendly and responsive to some issues we raised. Location is perfect. Apartment is comfortable.
- La disponibilité de la personne à l’accueil de l’établissement. Agréable, charmante, efficace
One of our best sellers in Grenoble! La Villa offers studios located 2,650 feet from Grenoble city center and a 10-minute walk from Grenoble Train Station. Each self-catering studio offers free wired internet access and features a modern décor.Studios have an equipped kitchenette, complete with a dishwasher, kitchenware, electric kettle and coffee machine. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower.The studios are certified with Ecolabel. You will find restaurants and supermarkets within 650 feet. A closed private parking is available on site at an extra charge.
- I had a nice large studio in a quiet street in the center of Grenoble. Fully furnished kitchen, good wifi – all i needed. Check in and check out is very easy, it is done at the reception of a nearby hotel which is open 24h. The staff at the reception was pleasant to deal with and efficient.
- Proximité du centre ville. Silence dans le studio (parfaite isolation et volets occultants appréciés). Cuisine pratique.
- Résidence La Villa face à l’Hôtel. Très bon accueil. La réceptionniste prend le temps de vous montrer l’endroit quel que soit l’heure. Pas de bruit dans cette petite rue par ailleurs très bien située. L’eau chaude arrive tout de suite, c’est appréciable. Parking compris.
Pas loin du centre
Cuisine pour se faire à manger
- Le petit déjeuner reste classique. Arrivés un peu tard pour petit déjeuner, le buffet était presque vide donc peu de choix. Bon accueil à toute heure de la journée et de la soirée.
Appart’City Confort Grenoble Alpexpo
One of our top picks in Grenoble.Located 650 feet from Alpexpo Exhibition Center and the Grand Place shopping center, this property features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness room and a sauna. The tram and bus stops are 150 feet away.All of the air-conditioned accommodations at the Appart’City Confort Grenobl Alpexpo have a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. WiFi is available for free.A breakfast can be served every morning for an additional charge. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses are offered. Guests can also enjoy yogurt and tea.The Pole Sud ice rink is 1,650 feet away, while Grenoble city center is a 10-minute drive away. Private parking in a garage is available on site at an additional cost.
- Good price and very comfortable beds. Shower had good water pressure. Enjoyed a cup of coffee-to-go in the morning when we checked out.
I was very pleased with the room which was large with large beds. Hotel has a swimming pool.
Good connection with center of the city
- Everything, especially how easy it was to get there from the train station.
- Proximity to public transportation, the city centre and the shopping mall
- Very friendly staff all around reception and canteen staff could not do enough for you. Breakfast variety was great… Especially different breads. Room comfortable bed lovely… Two seating chairs eould have been nice… Only one provided.
Parc Splendide,Vue Imprenable
Located in Herbeys, this apartment features a terrace and a garden. Guests benefit from free WiFi and private parking available on site.The apartment has a bedroom with a double, a bathroom and a living area with a sofa bed. An oven and a toaster can be found in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom with slippers and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided at Parc Splendide, Vue Imprenable. Other facilities at Parc Splendide, Vue Imprenable include a sun terrace.Chamrousse ski station is 17 mi from Parc Splendide, Vue Imprenable, while Grenoble is 3.1 mi from the property. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including skiing, horse riding and cycling. Grenoble – Isère Airport is 26 mi away.
- Location and views on the massifs surrounding Grenoble are impressive. Very quiet, yet not too far from the city. Beautiful domain where kids can play. Charming hosts in little hameau.
- The hospitality of the owners was excellent and their help too. We asked for 2 cribs and they provided them in 1 day time. Also we had a problem with the car that delayed our arrival. We called them in advance and they were so nice to wait for us even out of check-in times. I would definitely stay there again.
- The views, of course. We are old, and enjoyed being in a place where we could relax and enjoy spectacular scenery on site. It’s quiet and spacious. The big kitchen made it easy to prepare meals when we did not want to go out to restaurants.
Everything was just brilliant. The owners caused us accidentally a small trouble, but reacted promptly to recover it.
Laurene is very kind and will suggest you plenty of activities to do near Grenoble and will care about your stay.
We will come back soon. Mostly recommended.
- Parc Splendide is just that, with the most amazing panoramic view over Grenoble. It’s on a large piece of land on the hillside, with a beautiful garden. The owner and family are on site, and very lovely. It was helpful she speaks excellent English. We had a perfect stay.
Mona Lisa L’Ecrin des Neiges
One of our top picks in Chamrousse.Résidence L’Ecrin des Neiges is located in Chamrousse, south of the Belledonne Massif. It features an indoor swimming pool and a sauna, both included in the price of the room, and is located just 350 feet from the ski elevators.Each apartment has a private balcony or terrace with mountain views. They also have a kitchen equipped with dishwasher, microwave, stove, fridge and a coffee maker.Ski equipment hire is available on site and Wi-Fi access is provided at reception. Résidence L’Ecrin des Neiges also provides ski storage facilities. Many winter sports are available in the area, such as ice skating and sledge riding.This residence is just 1,150 feet from the shops, and Grenoble Airport is 48 mi away. Guests can ski straight from the residence. I covered parking area is available at a surcharge and an exterior parking is available for free.
- The proximity to the ski lifts. You have less than 5 minutes to walk from leaving your apartment! The balconies with table and chairs allowing you to soak up the rays and admire the stunning scenery.
The scenery is astonishing! This was the main reason to book l’Ecrin des Neiges again. The location of the appartments at the piste is perfect to ski-in and ski-out, which is particularly comfortable with young kids.
Walking distance from centre with shops, ecole de ski, bakery and grocery store.
If you do not care about luxury in the appartment and bring your own quilt/blanket this could be a perfect place to spend your ski-holiday.
Nice location, ski hire at the apartment
- Chamrousse is great resort for family ski ing. The Mona Lisa apartments are in central location and spacious for ski resort. Really warm and comfortable
- Établissement très bien situé à roche Béranger 1750 au bas de l’avenue du pere tasse, l’avenue principale de la station et à 5 mns à pied de la galerie commerciale. Parking couvert très appréciable pour les voitures. Piscine couverte chauffée mais cependant un peu froide. Nous y avons séjourné fin juillet 2019. Nous étions au bâtiment C au 5ème et dernier étage. Nous avions un appartement avec 2 chambres et surtout une très belle terrasse avec une vue imprenable sur la forêt, les montagnes et Grenoble en contrebas. Une vue de rêve !!!!! Même si l’appartement mériterait d’être totalement repeint, nous avons passé un super séjour de 2 nuits. De plus, le jour du départ le lundi, comme personne n’avait réservé après nous, les personnes de l’accueil nous ont permis de rester plus tard que 10 heures pour profiter de la piscine et de l’appartement. Vraiment sympa !!!! Nous reviendrons.
Appartéa Grenoble Alpexpo
One of our top picks in Grenoble.Appartéa Grenoble Alpexpo is located 1,300 feet from the SAEM Alpexpo Exhibition Center, opposite the Grand Place tram stop. It offers studio and apartments with free internet access.Each studio and apartment is equipped with air conditioning and cable TV. The kitchen includes a microwave, stove and fridge.Appartéa Grenoble Alpexpo offers a daily buffet breakfast. Additional services include on-site public parking.Appartéa Grenoble Alpexpo is within easy access of the A480 and A41 motorways, and an hour’s drive from many ski resorts.
Staff got us to change the room because of bad smell in bathroom
Ratio Cost / Quality ==> Good
- The beds and the bathroom were clean and comfortable. The kitchen was functional and well stocked with utensils. The receptionist is very nice and easy to communicate with. The private garage also makes this a good option when traveling with a car.
- The apartment style would be great for a longer stay. Staff was helpful in finding the location and quick to assist with the parking garage.
- Great room with a small kitchen for those who like to cook their own food! My parents stayed there for 3 weeks in July, and enjoyed the Grand’place Mall & Carrefour right in front of it, also Tram A will get you to Downtown Grenoble in no time! Great staff also 🙂
- Clean, handy to public transport , spacious rooms. Helpful staff.
- Staff got us to change the room because of bad smell in bathroom
Kosy Appart Hôtel Les Cèdres
Apparthotel Opéralia Grenoble Les Cèdres is located in Grenoble, just a 10-minute walk from the city center and 19 mi from the ski slopes in Chamrousse.The studios and apartments are fully equipped with satellite TV, microwave, dishwasher, coffee machine and free WiFi internet access.The aparthotel is located next to the Mounier tram stop and is directly accessible from the train station.
- The night desk man was rude and unprofessional. The ladies during the day were more polite and helpful.
- The position just on the tram station. Super nice staff and clean…
- Staff is pleasant and helpful. Location is good with tram. Gym and laundry service are very handy on in the building. Clean and comfortable rooms.
- The hotel was decent, good comfortable bed, air conditioning.
- Close to city, quiet, free parking, easy check-in, very good rooms, lift, tram access, English speaking personnel at reception, very good value for money. This is a professional outfit.
One of our best sellers in Grenoble! Residhotel Grenette is located in central Grenoble, a 3-minute walk away from Place Victor Hugo. It offers self-catering accommodations with free WiFi.Each unit has a living area with work desk and cable TV. The kitchenette features a hot-plate, microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Some units also have a balcony.The Residhotel provides a daily buffet breakfast service which is served in its breakfast room.The Grenette is only a 5-minute walk from the historic center of Grenoble, and the train station is 2,650 feet away. Private parking spaces are limited and available at an extra charge upon reservation and depending on availability.
- That it was very clean, good location, well equiped and with plenty of space. We are travelling by bike and we were able to leave them in the balcony.
- The hotel is in a great location, near shops, bar and tram stops. The room had comfy beds, a kettle and small but well aquiped kitchen area. We also had a small balcony. I always stay here when visiting my niece. I stayed in other hotels but now alway use this one.
- There was a good choice of foods; however, by the end of the week, the fruit was a little tired.
- Great location, comfortable bed, quiet, very nice and helpful staff
- I travel to France every year and have stayed here many times. It location is good for restaurants, shops and for the trams. I do not speak French, but the staff speak and understand English very good. The staff are very nice and helpful. I also like having a little kitchen area with a kettle.
Hipark by Adagio Grenoble
One of our top picks in Grenoble.Hipark by Adagio Grenoble is located in the Europole business district of Grenoble, a 5-minute walk from the city’s TGV Train Station and a 10-minute walk from the city center. With studios and suites, it offers free WiFi access, a fitness room and a sauna.All the contemporary studios and suites are equipped with air conditioning, interactive TV and a fully equipped kitchen.Hipark by Adagio Grenoble serves a daily continental breakfast as well as full concierge services.Grenobles old town and Noter Dame Cathedral are within easy walking distance. The A480 motorway is 0.8 miles away for guests exploring the Rhone-Alpes region by car. You may reserve private parking at an extra charge.
The rooms were good, clean and with all amenities.
The best part was that the sofa can be converted into a full bed.
Toilets were clean and hot water available 24hrs in all rooms provided from heater.
- Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Rooms very clean and spacious.
- Compact, nice modern room including cooking facilities and good sized fridge.
- We had a 2 bedroon apartment which appeared to be situated in the old wing of the hotel. The room had been renovated. Beds were comfortable and clean. Location about 20min walk into town or $1.60€ each way on tram. Best part of hotel was the staff, they were so friendly and helpful, they make the hotel.
- We were given a card and little cacti for international womens day…. Nice touch
- The rooms were good, clean and with all amenities.
Top Apartments In Vaulnaveys-le-haut Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Vaulnaveys-le-Haut Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Vaulnaveys-le-Haut Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Vaulnaveys-le-Haut Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!