10 Best Apartments To Stay In Vaucresson Ile de France – Top Hotel Reviews
Vaucresson Ile de France is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Vaucresson Ile de France. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Vaucresson Ile de France. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Vaucresson Ile de France. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Vaucresson Ile de France right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Vaucresson Ile de France with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Vaucresson Ile De France:
Les Clefs du Roy by Popinns
Located in Buc, just 12 mi from Paris, Les Clefs du Roy offers modern accommodations with free WiFi access throughout. The property has a 24-hour reception and luggage storage.Each accommodations is air-conditioned and features a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom has a shower and the kitchenette is equipped with a stovetop, refrigerator and microwave.A breakfast is available each morning at Les Clefs du Roy and can be served in the comfort of your suite. Grocery shops and restaurants can be reached within 1.2 mi of the property.Additional features include a garden, facilities for disabled guests and free private parking on site. Buc Grand Versailles Golf Course is opposite the hotel and the Palace of Versailles is a 15-minute drive away. Le Golf National is a 12-minute drive away.
- The front desk staff were great and helpful. The room was comfortable and the beds were great.
- Rooms have AC. Hot plates and microwave are available at the rooms. You can ask for hairdryer, iron from reception.
- Beds were to hard…. clean but hall and elevator had a terrible fish smell… extra room had plugged slow toilet. Staff was fine. Showersvclean and hot. I give it a 7!
- Excellent welcome (thanks, Laurence!), car park, quiet place not far from business zones
- Wi-fi did not work, It was open line that security on multiple devices rejected. Room was clean, but hole in wall, major stain on carpet, carpet old. location quiet, but only driving distance to Versailles. Breakfast was primarily bread, only one coffee machine. Staff was friendly.
Appartements – Le Logis Versaillais
One of our top picks in Versailles.Located in Versailles, Le Logis Versaillais is a 10-minute walk from the Chateau de Versailles and the Noter-Dame Market. Versailles Train Station, which offers suburban and city trains, is a 5-minute walk away. Free WiFi is available throughout.Elegantly decorated, all units overlook an inner courtyard and have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. There is also a fully equipped kitchen, fitted with a microwave. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine. Bed linen and towels are offered.You can engage in various activities, such as cycling and hiking. Congress Center of Versailles is 0.6 mi away. Golf National is a 15-minute drive from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 11 mi from the property.
Location could not be beat for walking to Versailles palace; numerous small groceries, fruit markets, souvenir shops, etc., steps from the door; felt fairly secure, although would not advise lone women walking from train/subway station late at night. Late night restaurant steps from entrance to apartments for a quick sandwich (we picked up food around midnight), paninis, French fries, etc., available. Fairly easily rode the train into downtown (Eiffel tower area).
Attendant at desk was a sweetheart!
- Loved the decor, location and super helpful reception that made us feel welcomed and provided directions and customized map. Everything we needed and more! Would stay here again and highly recommend this gem!!!
My only regret regarding this stay was that we didn’t stay longer! Our family of four was only able to stay one night, but this apartment was so relaxing, I wish we had booked for several nights. We stayed in six different apartments and B&Bs on our trip and this one by far had the MOST comfortable bed! The apartment has been outfitted like a luxury hotel room (travel size toiletries, one-time use slippers, etc.). While they didn’t have a huge selection of kitchen tools and items available, it suited our needs. Think of this one as a luxury hotel room with a full kitchen.
Anne Sophie was welcoming and incredibly helpful. She even helped us secure an underground parking spot for the day after we checked out while we toured Versailles. Thank you!
- Location close to the Chantiers train station, spacious appartment with all that one would need to stay and feel like home, supermarket right across the street to buy your breakfast/ dinner etc. Staff very polite and helpful – I arrived more than an hour after reception closing time and they waited for me.
- Lovely apartment, very nicely designed for a comfortable stay, excellent bed, well-equipped kitchen, convenient to historic sites, markets, and restaurants
- Location could not be beat for walking to Versailles palace; numerous small groceries, fruit markets, souvenir shops, etc., steps from the door; felt fairly secure, although would not advise lone women walking from train/subway station late at night. Late night restaurant steps from entrance to apartments for a quick sandwich (we picked up food around midnight), paninis, French fries, etc., available. Fairly easily rode the train into downtown (Eiffel tower area).
Located a 2-minute walk from the Versailles Castle, L’Escapade Versaillaise offers self-catering apartments with free Wi-Fi, LCD TV and patio. Paris is 20 minutes away by train and Versailles-Rive Gauche RER Station is a 5-minute walk away.A microwave, oven and Nespresso coffee machine are provided in the fully equipped kitchenette. Decorated with warm colors, each accommodations has a bathroom with free toiletries and hairdryer.Noter-Dame Market is 650 feet away and numbers of bars, shops and restaurants can be found 350 feet from L’Escapade Versaillaise.The property is also accessible via the A13 Motorway, which is a 2.5 mi away. A secured, public parking is available 650 feet away.
- The host, Geraldine, is a sweet and helpful person. She made the stay extra special. She was thoughtful and made sure to be available when we needed to meet her on arrival and departure. The location of the property is very close to the Palace of Versailles. It is also not far from the train station. The main room and bathroom were very clean. I felt safe in this property. When in Versailles, this is definitely a great place to stay.
- Owner met us at apartment and communicated perfectly so no delay
- The owner met me at the property and even tried to help with my uncooperative taxi driver. Very helpful!
- This was the second time to stay here. The owner is always friendly and for us everything is perfect. I would love to return again!! You can buy foods in the market and cook them in your room 🙂
nice 1 bedroom apartment, has everything you need for a short trip. Very neat, nice living room, comfortable bedroom and good bathroom.
Located in a safe neighborhood, lot of places to eat near by, lot of shops too.
overall very good experience.
Lagrange Apart’Hotel Paris-Boulogne
Lagrange Apart’Hotel Paris-Boulogne residences are set close to the banks of the Seine river in Boulogne-Billancourt, on the outskirts of Paris. Paris Expo Porte de Versailles Exhibition Center is a 15-minute drive away and La Seine Musicale Cultural Center is 1,500 feet away. Free WiFi is available throughout.Each studio and apartment features a kitchenette with a microwave. They also include a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests can stroll in the 7-hectare park or work-out in the fitness center and a sauna is available at an additional cost. The reception desk is open 24 hours a day.Located only a 5-minute walk from the Billancourt Metro Station, the Lagrange Apart’Hotel Paris-Boulogne residences allows you to easily reach the center of Paris. Private parking is possible on site, subject to availability.
- The location was very close to the event I was attending and the rooms where larger than most.
- Budget friendly hotel, close to train station (line 9 metro)
- Peaceful location and rooms. Friendly staff. Very well equipped room. There are supermarkets nearby and metro isn’t too far either.
Just a short stroll from the Metro station Pont de Sevres. We stayed here for a trip to Roland Garros. Excellent location for the tennis, bus stop right outside with frequent service. Plenty of bars and restaurants close by, also supermarkets and bakery.
Staff were friendly and welcoming.
Would definitely stay here again.
- It was close to the event i was attending. Morning staff was friendly.
Appart’City Versailles Saint Cyr l’Ecole
Appart’City Versailles Saint Cyr l’Ecole is 1.2 mi from Saint-Cyr RER Train Station, which offers direct links to the center of Paris. You can use the internet access in your accommodations, and the Chateau de Versailles is 3.6 mi away. Golf National is 4.6 mi away.The apartments and studios at Appart’City Versailles Saint Cyr l’Ecole are decorated in a contemporary style and have an LCD TV. Each one also has a work desk and a private bathroom, complete with a hairdryer.You will be able to use the kitchenette’s hot-plates and microwave to prepare homemade meals. Dishes can then be enjoyed in the small dining area.A buffet breakfast is available. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.Additional facilities at this residence include a laundry service and a elevator. Private parking is also available on site and with an extra cost.
- Location and size of rooms. Washers and dryers were important!
- Helpful front office staff. Helped us to print the Disney tickets
- The staff was very helpful and they had laundry available on site.
- Not much to like about this facility. I would just state: if you are truly desperate and do not want to drive a little farther then maybe and just for a night…
- I loved the proximity to our work, public transit excellent.
Residhome Paris-Guyancourt is located to the heart of St-Quentin-en-Yvelines’s business center. Its furnished apartments have a work area, kitchen, eating area and flat-screen TV.All of the apartments are serviced by a elevator and have free Wi-Fi internet access. Laundry and cleaning services and the daily continental breakfast are available at an additional cost.The Residhome Paris-Guyancourt is open 24 hours a day. It is in the village of Guyancourt, just 4.3 mi from the Chateau de Versailles and 2.2 mi from Le Golf National.
- Mini fridge, sink, dishwasher, and microwave/toaster-oven included. Staff was very helpful, almost always friendly, and went out of their way to serve us in our native language, English.
- We arrived late and most restaurants were about to close. The staff was increrably helpful and offered to make a reservation for us in a restaurant nearby that was willing to wait for us. The bed is big and comfortable and you don’t hear outside noise.
- Staff excellent and facilities precisely what we wanted
- Very helpful staff. Good breakfast. The bed was comfortable and the unit we had was fully self contained with everything we needed.
– Stuff was super friendly and helpful. They accepted an early check-in (13h00).
– Location was convenient for us because we were looking for something close to the city hall.
– Breakfast was good
Appartement Le Petit Cloud
Located in Versailles, a 10-minute walk from Palace of Versailles and 1.6 miles from Gardens of Versailles, Appartement Le Petit Cloud provides accommodations with amenities such as free WiFi and a flat-screen TV. The property was built in 19th century and features accommodations with a patio.The apartment features 1 bedroom, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, and 1 bathroom with a bath and a shower.Popular points of interest near the apartment include Montbauron Stadium, Versailles High Court and Versailles Town Hall. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 15 miles from Appartement Le Petit Cloud.
- I believe our score tells it all. The apartment was all we could have hoped for and more given its location near the Versailles Palace. Easy walking to shops, restaurants, etc.
- Spacious, comfortable apartment with lots of light and the perfect position! Generous host who went out of her way to make my stay the best possible.
- The apartment was beautiful with a well-equipped kitchen and lovely bathroom. And the bed was so comfortable! Also the location can’t be beaten for the price, less than 5 mins walk from the Palace of Versailles and all the shops and restaurants.
Super friendly and easy to communicate with host;
The space was lovely and comfortable.
- The owner was t the property when we arrived with the key – it was super easy.
Cosy Apparts Suresnes La Défense
One of our top picks in Suresnes – and a guest favorite.
Located within 2 miles of Longchamp Racecourse and a 5-minute walk of Susresnes Town Hall in Suresnes, Cosy Apparts Suresnes La Défense has accommodations with free WiFi and seating area.The units come with hardwood floors and feature a fully equipped kitchenette with a microwave, a dining area, a TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer. A fridge and stovetop are also available, as well as an electric tea pot and a coffee machine.Guests at the condo hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Popular points of interest near Cosy Apparts Suresnes La Défense include Suresnes Media Library, Direct Assurance headquarters and Servier Research Centre. The nearest airport is Orly Airport, 15 miles from the accommodation.
- Air Conditioning, came in handy during the 90 degree days in June! The location is within a easy walk of the train station – 10 min. Rooms have everything you need, are clean and well maintained. There are plenty of restaurants nearby for evening meals. The staff was also very helpful with issues such as taxi and train service. I would not hesitate to stay again.
- Assie was a great host and she let us check out a few hours later which was really great for us. She was a nice person and the apartment was very clean.
Information on how to get into the building and apartment
E-mail of invoice
- Staff very helpful as last year and the apartment is well appointed for our trip – we were return visitors
- Room is well-appointed. Not the best for working long hours but perfect for relaxing after a long day at work. Very convenient for business travel in Suresnes with several grocery stores and restaurants nearby. Also: nice and quiet.
Boulogne Résidence Hotel
One of our top picks in Boulogne-Billancourt.Set 1.2 mi from Stade de Roland Garros, Boulogne Résidence Hotel offers self-catering accommodations, a continental breakfast, a front desk, and Wi-Fi is available throughout for free. La Seine Musicale Cultural Center can be found 1 mi away.The rooms at Boulogne Résidence Hotel feature satellite TV, microwave and mini-bar, ironing facilities, and the private bathrooms are complete with a bath tub and hairdryer. The studios also provide a kitchenette.Marcel Sembat Metro Station on line 9 is 1,300 feet from the property and provides easy access to the Champs Élysées district. Paris Expo Porte de Versailles Exhibition Center is 2.1 mi from the property and can be reached within 25 minutes thanks to public transport.
- Not good or bad, but the room was much bigger than I expected. Also has access to free washer and dryer if you have some time to do your own laundry.
- Close to the metro, lots of groceries and restaurants / cafes around, safe to walk even late at night
- Nice, small apartment-hotel which was a great value for our trip to Paris. Located close to the subway line, we could be in central Paris in around 45 minutes. Staff was very kind and helpful. Rooms adequately sized, and even had a tub!
- It was great for a one night stay. The room seemed recently renovated and modern, and having an elevator was convenient for our fourth floor room.
- Great location for matches at the Parc des Princes. Very friendly and helpful staff. Close to Metro
At Home in Paris
One of our best sellers in Boulogne-Billancourt! Located in Boulogne-Billancourt, on the outskirts of Paris, At Home in Paris is a self-catering accommodations featuring free WiFi access throughout.The apartment is made up of a bedroom and a living room with a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.You can prepare meals using the apartment’s kitchen, which is equipped with a dishwasher and a microwave.The accommodations is 1,800 feet from Porte de Saint-Cloud Metro Station (Line 9), which gives you direct access to the Champs Elysées and the Palais Garnier.
- Location was great. We watched PSG football game, which was less than 200 mitre. Also it’s very close to Metro station.
- Location was fantastic for the tennis. Hosts were very accommodating around access after we had been travelling for 36 hours.
- La localisation parfaite à deux pas du stade Jean Bouin où nous nous rendions. Oui après pour sortir à Paris, très bien localisé aussi. Quartier calme, tranquille.
- Propreté, indépendance, confort, électroménager parfait, très fonctionnel et joli dans un immeuble sécurisé haut de gamme !
- Η τοποθεσία, το διαμέρισμα πολύ κοντά στα μέσα ΜΜΕ στα μαγαζιά και σούπερ μάρκετ
Top Apartments In Vaucresson Ile De France Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Vaucresson Ile de France to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Vaucresson Ile de France but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Vaucresson Ile de France. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!