10 Best Apartments To Stay In Varangéville Lorraine – Top Hotel Reviews
Varangéville Lorraine is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Varangéville Lorraine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Varangéville Lorraine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Varangéville Lorraine. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Varangéville Lorraine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Varangéville Lorraine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Varangéville Lorraine:
Aparthotel Adagio Access Nancy Centre
Aparthotel Adagio Access Nancy Center is located a 10-minute walk from Place Stanislas in Nancy, and provides self-catering, eco-friendly accommodations equipped with free WiFi access. The Fine Arts Museum is 900 from the property and Prouvé Exhibition Center is 3.1 mi away.The modern studios and apartments with a seating area featuring a TV, adjustable furniture and an air cooler. Each comes with a private bathroom with shower.You can prepare meals using the accommodations’s kitchen, which includes a microwave, stovetop, fridge and dining table. A buffet breakfast is prepared every morning in the property’s breakfast room. Bars and restaurants can be found within walking distance.Public parking is available 150 feet from the property free of charge from 18:00 to 10:00 and at an extra charge during the day. Additional features at Apparthotel Adagio Access Nancy Center include an outdoor terrace, laundry and luggage storage. Nancy Train Station is 0.6 mi from the property. Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport is 20 mi away.
- Location is on walking distance from city center (10 min walk). Quiet location, air conditioning available. There is private parking underneath the building (€10/night, same price as on the street). Keyless, everything is with access codes (personal preference).
- I really appreciated the good position and the fact that everything was very clean.
- Great location, modern architecture/design. Apartment was clean and comfortable;
- The location is great, the staff very ki d and helpful
Have been staying here earlier. If need to stay more than two-three days I always try to get an apartment with decent fridge and some cooking faciliites. There’s quite big public car park next to the hotel. And it is free from 18:00 – 10:00. Hotel is quite close to the main square and all the restaurants, but still far enough to be really silent. The building next to hotel has well equipped Carrefour Express selling fresh bread in the morning.
Biggest bonus was non-refundable price of 136 EUR for three nights. You just cannot beat that. Another bonus – if not travelling by your own car – is that there’s a bus stop for Luxembourg airport shuttle just few hundred meters away. Tram stop is opposite the hotel.
This Appart’City is located in the Rives de Meurthe district, a 15-minute walk from Nancy city center. Close to the local tramway station it offers studios and apartments with satellite TV and free WiFi access..Each apartment at the Appart’city Nancy has a kitchenette equipped with a microwave. They are also serviced by a elevator and have separate bathrooms and work desks.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property. Breakfast buffet is served at Appart’City Nancy. Breakfast is composed of various breads, including gluten-free bread, pastries, fresh and hot beverages. Fresh fruit and fruit salad, as well as cheeses and yogurts are also provided.Guests of the Appart’city Nancy can relax in the residence’s garden terrace. The Bois de Pont-Saint-Vincent is just 3.7 mi away.
- Value money-accomodation i guess remains fair. The heater was working.The staff seem nice.
- Location is quite not far from the city center. There are free parking places in the area. There tram station is within walking distance.
- The staff were very helpful. The room was very quiet. The hotel is a few minutes from the tram line, there is a shopping center and a big cinema nearby.
- Easy no fuss place to spend a night while driving from the South of France to the Netherlands.
Fictional cheep place to stay , good location to wander into town , nice Italian style restaurant near by open untill late.
Has own car parking.
Residhome Nancy Lorraine
Offering free WiFi access, Residhome Nancy Lorraine is 800 feet from Saint-Georges Tram Stop, which leads directly to Nancy Convention Center and Nancy city center. The famous Place Stanislas and the Parc de la Pépinière are a short walk away.Each soundproofed studio and apartment at the Residhome Nancy Lorraine features a seating area, a flat-screen TV and an equipped kitchen.At the Residhome Nancy a continental breakfast is served daily. It has an elevator that takes guests to their rooms and a laundry service.
- Standard breakfast on the ground floor, nothing special, correct, friendly staff.
- close to stanislas square, parked in front of hotel-free, small kitchen
- Clean rooms. Very nice staff. Good breakfast. Very close to the main square.
- The hotel is very close to the tram stop and a few minutes walk to the city center. The bed was comfortable, the room was quiet. People are friendly and helpful.
- I booked this Hotel because it’s very close to the music venue L’Autre Canal where I was attending a concert. The staff were very kind and helpful. Wifi signal was excellent. There is a supermarket and Bank cashpoint just next door, and the historical part of the city is within an easy 10 minutes’ walk. It was great to have a relaxing bath with loads of hot water after a long train journey with luggage. Would definitely stay again.
Kosy Appart’Hôtel Coeur de Ville
Appart’Hôtel Cœur de Ville is located a 2-minute walk from Nancy Train Station and a 5-minute walk from the Palais des Congrès Convention Center. Fully equipped studios and guest rooms are offered at this property.All accommodations is air-conditioned and features a kitchenette and dining area. The private bathroom includes a bathtub.Additional features include a laundry service, free WiFi accessPlace Stanislas is 2,300 feet from Appart’Hôtel Coeur de Ville, while Nancy Opera is 2,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- Good location. Comfort bed and good facilities. Large room with a kitchen.
- We came for one night stay, location is perfect, train station is opposite, but you do not feel it, the area is clean, there are good cafes around , we had very good breakfast in the morning in one of that. The person at reception provided with useful information about the hotel and advised on transportation organized for rock concert that we arrived for.
- Location near the city center, facilities and cleanliness of the room. Also, the front desk staff are really helpful and incredibly professional.
- Location is great. The view from the room is very nice.
Location is great in the heart of the city.
I asked to have a higher floor room so the view was nice especially by night.
Although the main train station is just nearby, the windows were really sound proof and I could sleep well.
The room was clean and the kitchenette fully furnished.
The bed was confortable and the bath room big enough.
Néméa Appart hotel Nancy
One of our best sellers in Nancy! Located in Nancy city center, just a 15-minute walk from Place Stanislas, the Néméa Appart’hotel Nancy offers studios and one-bedroom apartments, a heated indoor pool and a fitness room. Free Wi-Fi is provided.All the studios and apartments have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Canal +. They have an individual hot water tank and the private bathroom is complete with a bathtub or a walk-in shower.The Néméa Appart’hotel Nancy serves a buffet breakfast every morning. All the studios and apartments have a kitchenette with a microwave, a refrigerator and hotplates. A dishwasher and a coffee machine are also available.Beauty treatments are available in the comfort of your room upon request, for an extra charge.This residence is a 20-minute walk from Nancy Train Station and a 13-minute walk from the Palais des Congrès. There is a laundry and guests can leave their car on site, in a private parking.
- The location of the hotel is oké and parking is provided (9 euro per day).
- The location of the place is in proximity of the central train station. The facilities are within an appropriate condition. Overall not recommended.
- Good value for money. Nice swimming pool. Free parling in the street
- All amenities you need are in the apartment, 15 min walk to downtown and 10 min to carrefour market, good breakfast for additional 10 euro and safe underground parking for 9 euro
Great location within a walking distance from the city center.
Parking spots near by.
Canal + / Canal + Cinema / Canal + Sport in all the rooms (no extra charges).
Kosy Appart Hôtel La Maison Des Chercheurs
Located in the heart of the Velodrome area, La Maison des Chercheurs is a residence set a few tram stops away from the center of Nancy and the Place Stanislas.Residence La Maison des Chercheurs features 157 fully-equipped apartments of various sizes to accommodate all types of travelers.For your comfort, the residence offers a large choice of services, including a laundry and cleaning service. A breakfast service is also available upon request from Monday to Friday, at a location 350 feet from the property.Residence La Maison des Chercheurs is the perfect choice for your stay in Nancy and offers all the comfort of a hotel and the independence of a private apartment.
- Location is great. It is not far from the high way. There are a lot of free parking spots . The tram station is in front of the main entrance. Shops and restaurants are within a walking distance. Check-in and check-out are very easy even during the weekend( code for the buliding door & a box for the apartment key).
- Good location for those who want to visit the university. The staff is very kind. Take attention of the hours that the reception works.
- Lovely compact unit. All that was needed for a two night stay. Out of the bedlam that is Annecy
- Nice and comfortable accommodation. Hotel staf was very helpful when a sink in the bathroom didnt work properly. The place is very close to the public transportation – tram stop just in front of the building.
- The room was clean and the kitchen included all necessary things to be able to survive for a few days but that’s all from the possitives. The hotel is surounded by many grocery, and by a tram station and to reach the city centre from there is pretty easy.
Résidence de la Marquise
In the Nancy City Centre district of Nancy, close to Place Stanislas, Résidence de la Marquise has free WiFi and a washing machine. The property is 5 miles from Zénith de Nancy and a 14-minute walk from Republique Library.The apartment comes with 2 bedrooms, a fully equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, and 1 bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is offered.Popular points of interest near the apartment include Nancy Opera, Nancy Pharmacy University and Stanislas Library. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 28 miles from Résidence de la Marquise.
- overall it was ok, after we actually were able to get into the room.
- The apartment is really big – there are a lot of sitting places, two living rooms and a dining room in addition to two bedrooms. And a well equipped kitchen.
Location wasn’t too bad, about 12mins walking from the main station and having supermarket in the corner was useful.
Property was too spacious for our family of 3. Host was contactable via email and resonably prompt with their replies.
- Very spacious, beautifully restored and extremely functional – you felt right at home immediately!
- The apartment is perfect for big families. The next food store is just a couple of meters away and also one, which is open for 24h. There is a cheep garage in the near.
F2 Cosis Nancy
Set in Nancy, F2 Cosis Nancy features self-catering accommodations with a balcony and free WiFi. Housed in a building dating from 1920, this apartment is 2 mi from Zénith de Nancy and 1.4 mi from Place Stanislas.The apartment consists of 1 separate bedroom with a flat-screen TV, 1 bathroom with free toiletries, and a seating area. The accommodations is fitted with a kitchen. Guests can play games on the PlayStation 4 and watch films and shows using the property’s Netflix streaming service.Nancy Opera is 1.4 mi from the apartment, while Nancy Convention Center is 1 mi away. The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 21 mi from the property.
- secure and cozy apartment in a lovely neighborhood
This apartment felt like a home. It is clean and well looked after.
I didnt hear the neighbours at all.
It is easy to reach by bus and in a nice quiet part of town.
I would stay here again.
- All 🙂 the decoration, the cleaning, the availability of towels and many facilities to do a great stay. I definitely recommend it, and surely I’ll back in future. The city center is around 20-30 min by foot, but I liked because I want to walk everyday and explore more about Nancy.
– Good location to reach Nancy centre
– free public parking
– nice bakeries in walking distance
- Lovely apartment with all nessecary items for staying over. Parking on street free and easy to find and very safe. Quiet and clean, and very good communication with host via textmessages.
Gîte de France Les Namours
Gîte de France Les Namours is a detached holiday home set in Houdemont in the Lorraine Region and is 3.1 mi from Nancy and its Congress Center. Parc des Expositions of Nancy is 1.4 mi away from the property. Guests benefit from free WiFi and private parking available on site.There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchenette. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided. Other facilities at Gîte de France Les Namours include a barbecue and a south-facing furnished terrace.Charmes is 20 mi from Gîte de France Les Namours, while Toul is 13 mi away. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The Brabois Hospital is 2.5 mi away and the nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 23 mi from Gîte de France Les Namours.
- Very nice place and very clean. Host is very kind and polite. I would recommend this place to my friends and relatives. Thank you very much for the lovely place.
Accueil et propriétaire très sympathique
la souplesse des horaires ,
Les chambres bien équipées et spacieuses
Le joli cadre (Houdemont)et calme du quartier..
Équipement et confort du gîte ..
La terrasse !!
- Très bien situé, à deux pas d’un centre commercial. Quartier calme, aucun bruit. En voiture très facilement accessible de Nancy. Accueil chaleureux, hôtes discrets. Logement de qualité.
Gite très bien équipé et très bien situé .
les propriétaires ont été très disponibles malgré l’éloignement de ceux-ci pendant cette période de fête et les petits problèmes rencontrés.
Propriétaires très à l’écoute
Merci à vous
le confort on se sentaient comme chez soi et la situation géographique
ma famille habitant a quelques kms seulement c etait parfait d etre tres proche d eux. les chambres etaient tres spacieuses parfait avec tout le necessaire pour bébé de 3mois
Un ecrin de verdure à Saint Max
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Un ecrin de verdure à Saint Max provides accommodations in Saint-Max with free WiFi and garden views. The property was built in 2017 and features accommodations with a balcony.The apartment consists of 1 separate bedroom, 1 bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries, and a seating area. A flat-screen TV is provided.A continental breakfast is available daily at the apartment.The nearest airport is Metz-Nancy-Lorraine Airport, 27 miles from Un ecrin de verdure à Saint Max.
- We stepped off the street and into a beautiful garden. We walked down a gravel path and so the cottage felt like we were very removed from the street. It was very quiet so we all slept well. The hosts were very friendly and informative. They suggested we catch the tram (right outside their house) into the town of Nancy. This was a brilliant tip and we loved our night out.
- A very nice accomodation (small cabin) located at an outskirt of a big wild garden full of trees and plants. The garden is fully closed with a code locked gate and you can also leave your car in a closed residential area. So privacy and safety are assured. The owner is very friendly and speaks English fluently. He explained everything to us and gave some tips where to go and eat in Nancy. The tram takes you from this place directly to the center in around 5 min. Our stay was really convenient and we recommend it for those who wants to explore Nancy or just visit this beautiful town shortly.
- Nice garden, clean comfortable and modern cabin. Easy access to Nancy by tram. Great quiet place for stopover night.
- Very nice place and owners, a refreshing and personal alternative to the tired hotels in the area. Easy access to the canal and center on foot (10/25 minutes), or take the tram that stops right in front. The place is actually a great getaway. We would book the property again.
- Very warm, hearty welcome by owners. Cosy, modern apartment. Only a short tram ride from Nancy city center. Definitely worth recommending!
Top Apartments In Varangéville Lorraine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Varangéville Lorraine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Varangéville Lorraine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Varangéville Lorraine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!