10 Best Apartments To Stay In Straiton Ayrshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Straiton Ayrshire is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Straiton Ayrshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Straiton Ayrshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Straiton Ayrshire. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Straiton Ayrshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Straiton Ayrshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Straiton Ayrshire:
10 Alloway offers accommodations in Ayr, 30 miles from Paisley and 29 miles from East Kilbride.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchenette. A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Troon is 8 miles from 10 Alloway, and Largs is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Lovely stay with everything we needed in an ideal location. Family friendly and pet friendly. Gymnastics required to get in and out if the shower but not a problem for able bodied guests. Audrey couldn’t have been more helpful. We will definitely rebook and recommend.
- I travelled with my Mum and I liked that we could take the dogs along. The beds were very comfortable and the property was very clean with complimentary bottle of wine and oatcakes on arrival. There was great access for the dogs to play in the garden and plenty of room for us all. The property was decorated to a high standard and accessible to many local attractions.
- The host was very responsive and was very helpful.
- Excellent location twenty metres from Burns Cottage. Burns Centre sites all within walking distance Apartment was very comfortable. Owners could not have been more helpful and friendly. Nice shops and cafe across the road.
- Had a garden. Location excellent and facilities good. Landlady very helpful by buying milk for us for our arrival. Beds lovely and comfy and crisp clean sheets.
Citadel Quay -Ayr Apartment
One of our top picks in Ayr.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Citadel Quay -Ayr Apartment offers accommodations in Ayr, 28 miles from Paisley and 27 miles from East Kilbride. Citadel Quay -Ayr Apartment features views of the sea and is 5 miles from Troon. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is featured.Glasgow Prestwick Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The apartment is well furnished and very modern. All utensils you could need are supplied. The television is huge and reception was very good.
- The Apartment is beautifully decorated, with all crockery, utensils, glasses etc that you could want for a family of 4. Bed very comfortable and super walk in shower and fluffy towels. Great place.
This was our 2nd stay at the apartment and we will be staying in a regular basis. Delighted with the standard inside and it is so comfortable and cosy there. Our host David is very good with communication over texts and email and all instructions are well communicated.
The location is ideal as it is central yet quiet with the added bonus of the seaside right on our doorstep.
- the extra touches , like spare toothbrushes and toiletries. The apartment was very cosy and it was a real hotel like experience.
Little touches like the mason jars with fancy hot chocolate and other bits. The big vase in the bathroom with toiletry nick nacks like cotton buds and face cream. A lot of thought has gone into those things.
The beach is right outside and my dog loved running about there.
Milton Wynd Apartment
Located 13 miles from Ayr and 29 miles from Stranraer, Milton Wynd Apartment offers pet-friendly accommodations in Turnberry. The property is 18 miles from Troon and free private parking is featured.There is a sitting area and a kitchen. A TV is provided.The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Spacious well decorated apartment. 2 bathrooms. Nice lay out. Situated in a convenient area. Nice walks from front door. Plenty of parking in a safe area.
- THE APARTMENT WAS WELL EQUIPPED ( EXCEPT COULD NOT FIND HAIR DRYER) THE QUIETNESS OF THE PLACE WAS GREAT. PLENTY OF WARDROBE SPACE. EXCELLENT PLACE TO STAY FOR GOLFERS .
- Great stay and the Apartment was warm and clean, having 2 Bathrooms was very useful !
- We loved the quietness and the time together without the hustle bustle of life with the kids and grandkids. My wife was so taken on with the size of the accommodation and how modern everything was, we are looking to possibly book a couple of rooms and bring some of the family along as we have been raving about it since our return home. Thanks again for all your help in booking and finding property.
- This was an apartment you could live in. Two huge, well-appointed bedrooms. Two huge, well-appointed bathrooms. A luxuriously furnished sitting/dining room. It was great to be able to eat in for a couple of days, and not be confined to a single bedroom in a B&B. It’s very quiet (close enough to the main road to walk, but far enough away that we didn’t hear any traffic at all.) This is a place to unpack and stay a week. A surprise is that it’s a quick walk from Trump Turnberry, so we stopped in there for a drink in the lounge, looking out over the water with a great view of Ailsa Craig.
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Turnberry, Turnberry Apartments features free WiFi, a garden and terrace. Ayr is 13 miles from the property.All units have a sitting area. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also provided, as well as a kettle. Every unit has a private bathroom with a bathtub. Towels are available.Stranraer is 29 miles from Turnberry Apartments. Glasgow Prestwick Airport is 17 miles away.
- easy access from carpark straight into the lift. nice location. Girvan’s very handy god local walks.
Superb apartment, nicely decorated – very modern – all rooms a good size. We were attending an event at Trump Turnberry – a ten minute walk or two minutes by car.
The kitchen had everything you could need.
- The property was a lovely apartment in a quiet location. Very spacious, really comfortable, clean and had everything needed for a 4 night break.
The area was convenient for us visiting family
- The hosts kept in touch to make sure everything was perfect
Harbour House – Donnini Apartments
Harbour House – Donnini Apartments offers accommodations in Ayr. The property is 28 miles from Paisley and free private parking is available.There is a dining area and a kitchen equipped with oven. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.East Kilbride is 27 miles from Harbour House – Donnini Apartments, and Troon is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 3.1 miles from Harbour House – Donnini Apartments.
- Free WiFi,kitchen facilities and very comfy bed and great location,near enough to town centre but far enough for it to be quiet at night.
- Tea and coffee (and milk!) available to have a cuppa on arrival.
- the closeness to the shops bars and eating places the apartment was in a peacefull location
- Clean, tidy, good location and excellent available but non intrusive host.
- A real home from home and very easy to settle in. Parking was no problem and plentiful shopping within easy walking distance.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Mariners Wharf offers accommodations in Ayr, 28 miles from Paisley and 27 miles from East Kilbride. The property is 5 miles from Troon and free private parking is available.The kitchen has an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV is provided. Other facilities at Mariners Wharf include a terrace.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for biking. Glasgow Prestwick Airport is 3.1 miles away.
- Very close to town centre, but quiet street with plenty private car parking. Interesting outlook over tidal river. Plenty space in the wardrobes & kitchen cupboards for our own things. Very clean.
I had a problem with the front door lock. John was very helpful and responded immediately : a locksmith was called and. New lock and keys provided,
- Well heated. Comfortable beds. Kitchen well equipped.
- Excellent property with all amenities required for self catering
- Lovely clean apartment, well situated with a beautiful view of the river.
Turnberry Road Suites
Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Turnberry Road Suites is located in Maidens, just 11 miles from Ayr. Stranraer is 31 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.The accommodation has a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A toaster, a refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with bathrobes and free toiletries in each unit. Bed linen are provided.Turnberry Road Suites also includes a barbecue.Troon is 16 miles from Turnberry Road Suites. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 15 miles from Turnberry Road Suites.
- Owner was wonderful and answered every query. She recommended local restaurant (which was superb!) and gave us the guided tour, and then left us in peace and quiet. Can’t say enough about the view from front window – could have sat their all day… Local walks were lovely and we will return!
- Friendly welcome – safe off street parking. Great view from the well appointed property. Close to quality restaurant.
- The property was spotless,honestly cldnt find one fault with the place absolutely everything u could possibly need so many little extras and the bed was super comfy
- The benefit of breakfast in the fridge was a nice touch.
- The room was fabulous. The kitchen area was very well equiped, and well stocked with items allowing you to make a very enjoyable breakfast. The owner/proprietor, Elaine, was extremely friendly and helpful, and made you feel right ‘at home’.
One of our top picks in Ayr.Located 28 miles from Paisley and 27 miles from East Kilbride, Mossie Apartment offers accommodations in Ayr. The property is 6 miles from Troon and free private parking is provided.The kitchen is fitted with a dishwasher and an oven. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 3.7 miles from Mossie Apartment.
- The flat was very comfortable and well-equipped – the beds were huge. On-site parking was a great bonus.
- The apartment was great value for money, clean and in a central location. The host was very friendly and obliging. There was a welcome pack on arrival.
- Very homely & comfortable. Really close to the high street & a short walk to the beach. Brian was very welcoming & met is on our arrival. Gave plenty of information in person & through the file of leaflets provided which made our stay successful.
- We loved everything about the property. It was immaculate and there was a welcome basket and the owner met us for key handover. Thoroughly recommend.
- Every thing about the apartment was fantastic Brian was very welcoming on arrival and the apartment is within walking distance to town
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Charlotte Street offers accommodations in Ayr. Charlotte Street features views of the city and is 28 miles from Paisley.There is a dining area and a kitchen equipped with dishwasher. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.East Kilbride is 27 miles from Charlotte Street, and Troon is 6 miles away. The nearest airport is Glasgow Prestwick Airport, 3.7 miles from Charlotte Street.
No reviews yet.
Duke Of Wellington Apartment
Located 28 miles from Paisley and 28 miles from East Kilbride, Duke Of Wellington Apartment offers accommodations in Ayr. Duke Of Wellington Apartment features views of the sea and is 6 miles from Troon. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.Glasgow Prestwick Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Straiton Ayrshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Straiton Ayrshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Straiton Ayrshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Straiton Ayrshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!