10 Best Apartments To Stay In Stoke Climsland Cornwall – Top Hotel Reviews
Stoke Climsland Cornwall is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Stoke Climsland Cornwall. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Stoke Climsland Cornwall. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Stoke Climsland Cornwall. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Stoke Climsland Cornwall right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Stoke Climsland Cornwall with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Stoke Climsland Cornwall:
The Coach House
The Coach House offers accommodations in Milton Abbot, 16 miles from Plymouth and 30 miles from Padstow. The property is 25 miles from Port Isaac and free private parking is available.There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A TV and DVD player is featured.The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Separate from main house, but good to know owners there if needed. Everything we needed in a self contained apartment
- Property was lovely and the amenities were perfect, with just one visit from the hosts to let us know they were there it was a perfect peaceful stay!
- Dog and family friendly accommodation, secluded and quiet. Nice bathroom and plenty of space all round. Self catering facilities adequate for simple meals. Good value for money.
- Very easy to find clean and comfortable very quiet no road traffic
- The brownies we were given when we arrived were delicious!! Such a quaint place, perfect for a getaway, very spacious living area. Small thing but the carpet is lovely, excellent quality, and very comfortable bed – bed sheets were provided. Hosts were great as we were left completely to our own devices, really felt like our place for the stay.
Broomings is a studio apartment in a traditional Cornish stone cottage located in the village Calstock in the Tamar Valley Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.The studio features a Juliet balcony with panoramic river views, and period features. Guests will find a double wall bed in the living area and a separate shower room. A compact kitchenette with a dishwasher, fridge, combination microwave and hob is available at the property.There are pubs, restaurants and a cafe 2 minutes’ walk from the property.Tavistock is 7 miles from Broomings, and Dartmoor is 8 miles away. Guests can visit the Calstock Boatyard, which is 6 minutes’ walk from the property, and contains three craft workshops: a silversmith, a potter and glass maker.Calstock rail station is 6 minutes’ walk from Broomings, and offers connections from Plymouth and London.
- The room was lovely and contained everything we needed for a two day stay. A good mattress and some quality pillows would have been the icing on the cake.
- Really lovely little appartment with everything you could need with a lovely view! Sue the owner was really friendly as were her doggies. The area around the appartment is beautiful. I would recommend broomings.
- Fabulous view of the river Tamar. The apartment was compact and had everything we needed – loved the walk in shower.
- It is a comfy little apartment with all that you need. I like the way it is furnished. Beautiful views from the window, so peaceful. The owner was very pleasant and helpful. We really enjoyed our stay.
- A lovely place, perfect for a relaxed few days away from it all. Broomings is a small converted loft, modern and well finished, spotlessly clean and individually furnished. The view from the balcony window is super. The river location is idyllic and it is possible to walk to Cotehele NT house and gardens. Thoroughly recommended.
Riverside Apartment offers accommodations in Launceston, just 21 miles from Plymouth. Riverside Apartment features views of the river and is 26 miles from Padstow. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen has an oven and there is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A TV with satellite channels is featured.Port Isaac is 21 miles from Riverside Apartment, and Tavistock is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 31 miles from Riverside Apartment.
- Beds very comfy .we were spending Christmas with family so really only needed somewhere to sleep and make breakfast. This worked well for us
- The bed was comfortable but the linen had been washed in highly perfumed detergent and I’m allergic to perfume.
- Nice comfortable apartment. Nice location. Very interesting town.
- Loved the idea of an apartment for us after travelling for 10 days and being able to do day trips. Also liked the idea of being able to get some washing done. Walking distance to the village of Launceston.
- The bed was very comfy,parking was easy,and although the apartment is small it has everything you need for a short stay.
Golden Hind Apartment
Golden Hind Apartment offers accommodations in Buckland Monachorum, just 27 miles from Torquay. The property is 9 miles from Plymouth and free private parking is available.A flat-screen TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bathtub.Exeter is 31 miles from Golden Hind Apartment, and Tavistock is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 35 miles from Golden Hind Apartment.
No reviews yet.
Brentor Self-catering offers accommodations in Brentor. Brentor Self-catering features views of the garden and is 31 miles from Torquay. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.An oven, a microwave and a toaster are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV and DVD player is featured. Other facilities at Brentor Self-catering include a terrace.Plymouth is 17 miles from Brentor Self-catering, and Exeter is 30 miles from the property. Exeter International Airport is 35 miles away.
- Location & area & had everything we needed. Just a lovely property. Hope to return again in the near future.
Lovely owner of property Debbie who was very welcoming and made us feel very welcome..
Beautiful setting and great value for money!
Very quite and beautiful location in a small valley with a stream at the bottom of the garden. Only 4km from Dartmoor National Park, were we went walking 3 times.
Debbie and Mark were very friendly and helpful hosts.
We both slept like babies in the super comfortable beds.
A remote place, where you can really charge your batteries.
- Very quiet and relaxing place. Fully equipped with everything. Great hosts.
- Warm, cozy home away from home with beautiful scenery. A great place to stay.
Located 30 miles from Torquay and 17 miles from Plymouth, Rosebank Barn offers accommodations in Brentor. The property is 29 miles from Exeter and free private parking is provided.The kitchenette is fitted with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave and there is a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.The nearest airport is Exeter International Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Lovely setting, well done property, super facilities, good value.
- The loveliest cottage I’ve ever stayed in! Perfect location surrounded by beautiful countryside, with good walking options. Antonia and her husband are the most wonderful hosts and helped us out so much when our car broke down. The cottage was perfect, every little detail had been thought of and was so clean. Thank you for an amazing stay!
- The ruralness, the fact the boys could run around and they were safe! The animals! The property was so clean and modern and even had milk and tea bags for a cup of tea upon arrival…perfect! Antonia was wonderful and she couldnt havr been more helpful…down to take away suggestions and places to visit!
- It was beauitful inside and out, very clean, milk sugar tea n coffee already there, lovely deep bath to relax in, the place was just stunning
- THE property was in immaculate condition, the heating was easy to control which was extremely useful as it was minus 2 when I stayed. It was a great location with ample parking. Will definitely be staying here again.
The Buttery at Trussel Barn
The Buttery at Trussel Barn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Liskeard. The property features views of the garden and is 15 miles from Plymouth. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The kitchen has an oven and there is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available. Other facilities at The Buttery at Trussel Barn include a terrace.Newquay is 27 miles from The Buttery at Trussel Barn, and Padstow is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Newquay Airport, 23 miles from The Buttery at Trussel Barn.
No reviews yet.
The Old Mill
The Old Mill offers accommodations in East Looe, just 11 miles from Plymouth. The Old Mill features views of the river and is 31 miles from Newquay. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchenette. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured. Other facilities at The Old Mill include a barbecue.Padstow is 26 miles from The Old Mill, and Port Isaac is 24 miles from the property. Newquay Airport is 27 miles away.
- Breakfasts were absolutely brilliant and being able to have them served in the apartment was an added bonus. Location in Hessenford valley was excellent. Host was very friendly and very approachable. Very quiet location. Fully equipped kitchen if you want to cook for yourself.
Absolutely lovely experience. I never expect much from places, but this was a fantastic experience. The hosts were so friendly and welcoming, did not get in the way but were around enough to ask questions of.
The place itself was well equipped and comfortable. Handy for trips out to places like the Eden Project.
This is a place I will return too, nice Pub/Restaurant very nearby if you don’t fancy cooking, lovely garden with a stream running through it.
Thank you for a couple of brilliant days. Hope to see you both again!
Pleasant hosts, cosy and comfortable, parking on site.
Everything needed was in the flat with a good tv, good outside area , and nice and warm,as the host had popped on an extra heater before our arrival.
- A lovely not-so-little flat, basic, but very comfortably furnished, in gorgeous surroundings. A kitchen stocked with milk, tea, coffee and bread for toast was a nice touch. Not much in the way of local conveniences, but that’s not what you go to a small village in Cornwall for! The tranquility of the area, the river flowing past, and the clear starry sky were perfect. Our hosts were most welcoming and provided a hearty cooked breakfast for £7.50pp. I’d love to come back in warmer climes to experience the fab-looking outside facilities.
- nice pub serving food 50m away, friendly hosts and a lovely setting. Took 2 oldies with me and they loved it. Handy for the Eden Project looe and Plymouth etc. 5 mins drive to Windy Ridge diner for great food.
A Stunning Private Suite In A Beautiful Heritage Mansion
A Stunning Private Suite In A Beautiful Heritage Mansion offers accommodations in Plymouth, just 2.5 miles from Plymouth Hoe. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen has an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV is featured.Newquay Airport is 38 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Ford Lodge One
Ford Lodge One offers accommodations in Plymouth.There is a sitting area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave. A flat-screen TV is featured.Newquay Airport is 37 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Stoke Climsland Cornwall Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Stoke Climsland Cornwall to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Stoke Climsland Cornwall but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Stoke Climsland Cornwall. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!