10 Best Apartments To Stay In Sotosalbos Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Sotosalbos Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Sotosalbos Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sotosalbos Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sotosalbos Castile and Leon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Sotosalbos Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Sotosalbos Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Sotosalbos Castile And Leon:
Apartamentos Turisticos Veladiez
Turísticos Veladiez apartments are modern and spacious. They provide a relaxing and independent atmosphere for your stay in the area. At the end of a long day’s sightseeing, you can retreat back to the tranquil setting of these apartments. From here, you can easily visit the historical city centre of Segovia, where you can see the Cathedral and Plaza Mayor, or wander around the charming, narrow streets of the old town.The apartments are also ideal if you are visiting the area on business. They are equipped with Wi-Fi internet access.
- It was easy to park and the apartment was spacious.
- Fully equipped appartment. Spacious, swimmingpool. Topvalue
- The apartment was exactly as pictured with every amenity one would need.
Near for the segovia center and supermarkets.
Only 5-10 minutes from Segovia by car.
Hotel Rural El Valle
All rooms and apartments come with a TV. The private bathroom includes either a bath or shower.Breakfast with hot drinks and pastries is served daily in the breakfast room. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Hotel Rural El Valle is 1.9 miles from Alameda del Valle, while Madrid is a 1-hour drive away.
- Rooms are very comfortable. Location is great (a walking distance to anywhere you need, but in a quiet neighborhood).
- Nos alojamos una noche en un apartamento, y para ser un Hotel Familiar, me llama la atención que no tengan cunas … Escogimos un apartamento que estaba bastante bien equipado, pero con unas almohadas inexistentes y sin agua caliente (templaducha). El wifi no funciona en las habitaciones. Por lo demás, bien ubicado y tranquilo. Zona común con césped y billar, ping pong.
- La decoración es al mínimo detalle y da sensación de hogareño.
Personal muy amable, habitación amplia y buen decorado, es la 2ª vez que vamos y seguro que repetimos más.
La ubicación espectacular.
- La ubicación y lo bonita q era la habitación. Todo muy limpio
Hospedería del Valle Boutique Apartments
Set within a restored hayloft, each pretty apartment has rustic décor with wooden furnishings and pastel-coloured finishes. The living room has a sofa and a flat-screen TV, while the kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge, toaster and electric hob.Some apartments include a small garden or a balcony.Offering free WiFi, the property has a room with a washing machine, a tumble dryer and an iron, available for guests’ use.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, fishing, cycling and horse riding. La Cuenca Alta del Río Manzanares Park is within 50 minutes’ drive of the property and you can drive to Rascafría in 20 minutes by car.Segovia is 37.3 miles away, while Madrid can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Lovely quiet location and only 15 minutes from the motorway. A perfect overnight stop or a lovely location for a longer holiday. Beautiful surroundings and every comfort in the apartment. Javier was very helpful.
- It’s a spacious apartment and it was very clean.
- This is a fantastic place! Faultlessly clean, beautifully decorated in good taste, comfortable, warm and cosy (March stay), gorgeous mountain location and picturesque village. Lovely welcoming people. Cannot rate it highly enough – have booked three more stays this year already!
- Room fire, location for dogs, super bed and cosy decor
- Location for hiking with dog is excellent. Lots of sights easily accessible with car. Scenery is wonderful. Bed is comfy.
Hotel Apartamentos Aralso Sotillo
All units feature a sitting area. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave, a toaster, and a refrigerator. Towels are featured.Pedraza is 19 miles from Hotel Apartamentos Aralso Sotillo. Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport is 43 miles away.
- excellent friendly staff, good location, clean room erc.
- Our host, Jesus, was extremely helpful and gave us excellent information when we arrived on where to go, what to do and how to get there. He even gave us a lift into town the first night and pointed out the nearest supermarket and bus stop along the way!
- Very nice owners, they were special people, went over and above for all their help, would stay there again if we go back to Spain.
Accommodated us even though we checked in late due to a break down
- In a quiet area 5 minutes drive from Segovia. Takes pets ,parking no problem, wifi good. Room fine
The Refitolería apartments feature a lounge with a sofa or sofa bed, and the kitchenette includes a microwave and coffee maker. There is also a CD player and board games. Apartments overlook the cathedral.The Alcázar de Segovia and the city’s iconic aqueduct are within 10 minutes’ walk of Refitolería Apartamentos. They offer easy access to the city’s shops, bars, restaurants and gardens.Located 10 minutes’ drive away, the Montes de Valsain Mountains are great for cycling. La Faisanera Golf Course is 2.5 miles away.
– The owner is very kind. He tried to understand my poor Spanish and explain the detail of apartment.
– Very clean room.
– It was not noisy in the night, although it is located in almost the center of Segovia.
- location was ideal for my elderly mother who cannot walk long distances and wanted to see the city. the apartment was very comfortable, and having access to the courtyard was a pleasant unexpected bonus
- Location was great. Had contacted renting agent to get the keys. He was waiting for us. Couldn’t have been nicer. Heating was good throughout the whole apartment. Would recommend this place.
- The location was fantastic. The whole apartment was great for our 3 night stay, we would have liked to stay longer. Free car part 10 minutes away.
- The host was extra helpful with finding street parking late at night, which was a challenge. The bed was comfy. The flat was warm, with warm floors. The kitchen was well equipped. The decorations were tasteful.
- – The owner is very kind. He tried to understand my poor Spanish and explain the detail of apartment.
There is a seating area and a kitchen complete with an oven and a microwave. Towels and bed linen are available in this self-catering accommodation.Alcázar is 0.9 miles from Apartamento Acueducto, while Segovia city walls are 1,000 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 42.9 miles from Apartamento Acueducto.
The hostess did try to explain the facilities to us when she arrived to let us into the accommodation and she used google translate and was always courteous and efficient.
She also kindly assisted us in pre-ordering a taxi to take us back to the railway station at Segovia when our visit finished. We appreciated this as we felt that we didn’t have the taxi contacts or the Spanish to ensure that we got a taxi in time for an early morning train.
Very clean accommodation.
Well decorated, comfortable bed, and very quiet place for sleeping.
Felt like being at home
The host, Gloria, is absolutely brilliant, she communicated with us before arrival via whatsapp, welcomed us on the spot and showed us the apartment setting…and she had to use Google translate for all that as she doesn’t speak English at all. I very much appreciated her effort.
Free parking right outside the apartment (probably because I was arriving on the weekend however).
5 mins walk to the Aqueduct, with great restaurants around.
Everything you need in the apartment, even if you need to cook.
A bit of snacks and coffee/tea as breakfast.
- Gloria’s place is lovely, really cute and compact but with everything you need. She’s really thought about the layout and it’s very well designed. We could park right outside the door for EU 1.40 per 2 hours. Love the fact that the aqueduct is right outside the window!
New clean cozy apartment very close to the center with all facilities you can need and at the same time very quiet neighborhood. Highly recommended.
Extremely perfect and sympathetic spanish people always ready to help in any situation even if they don’t speak english.
Segovia is amazing. Must see.
- The hostess did try to explain the facilities to us when she arrived to let us into the accommodation and she used google translate and was always courteous and efficient.
El Mirador Del Alcazar
All units have a private bathroom and have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a dishwasher. An oven and coffee machine are also offered.Plaza Mayor is 0.6 miles from the condo hotel, while Alcazar is a 5-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 44 miles from the property.
- An amazing clean apartment with every imaginable convenience
- Excellent, spacious, well appointed apartment in pleasant location. The welcome was friendly and very helpful. Nothing was too much trouble.
Fantastic apartment, totally new with an exquisite decoration. The furniture and isolation materials of a good quality, as the mattresses which we find very important in our holidays.
The location is ideal. Close to the old city center, surrounded by nature, with great views to the castle Alcazar and offering a very relaxing environment and privacy.
Easy to park for free the all vacation.
It was a great quality-price relation.
- The apartment was immaculate, very clean, every type of accessories apart from a kettle, there was even a dishwasher. All the kitchen was brand new. 15 mins walk to the alcazar, the view of the Alcazar from the apartment window was amazing. 20 mins to the town centre, there was amazing food at the bar across the road, eat in or take away
- Ubicación,diseño, excelentes vistas y amabilidad del personal
Casavillena Apartamentos Turísticos
Situated in a restored building, the Casavillena apartments have country-style décor and wooden furniture. Each apartment has a living-dining area with a TV and a bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.You can prepare meals in your apartment’s kitchen, which includes an oven, microwave, coffee maker and dishwasher. You can also find a bar-restaurant and supermarket within a 5-minute walk.Information about the historic city of Segovia is available at the Casavillena Apartments. The surrounding countryside is ideal for hiking and fishing. Madrid is an hour’s drive away.
- A beautiful apartment, homely and we’ll cared for. Beautiful view in a lovely area. Loved the walk along the riverside.
- Nice apartment, comfortable, good views to the castle, good parking,
- It was warm cosy & lots of room. Tea/coffee & cooking facilities. Great for short getaway.
- Comfortable and quiet. Very spacious compared to hotels.
- I like all the facilities in the house. Almost anything you want. Kitchen is convenient
Alojamientos Rurales La Chorrera
The accommodation is equipped with a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave. A fridge and coffee machine are also available. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit. Towels and bed linen are offered.The area is popular for trekking, cycling and fishing. Parque Nacional de la Sierra de Guadarrama is 22.4 miles from the property. Pedraza is 36 miles from Alojamientos Rurales La Chorrera. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 50.3 miles from the property.
- Location, cleanness and the kindness of the owners
- Muy atenta la mujer que nos dio las llaves,nos dejó dejar la bici hasta las 5 de la tarde del domingo.
- Un sitio muy tranquilo, montañas …. se come bien por la zona, fuimos con nuestro hijo de dos años y disfrutamos mucho.
- Es una mini casita súper coqueta con todo lo necesario para estar varios días. Los dueños súper amables y el entorno espectacular. Para quedarse allí a vivir!
- Todo. El alojamiento muy cómodo, todo detalles tanto de menaje como en el baño. Muy limpio. Los dueños muy atentos y el detalle del desayuno se agradece mucho. Repetiremos.
Excelente estudio en la Plaza Mayor
The apartment comes with a TV and 1 bedroom. The property is equipped with a kitchenette with a microwave and a fridge.Segovia City Walls is 1,500 feet from the apartment. The nearest airport is Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- if you like being in the heart of things, its a great location. shower was good although the shower curtain was 7 inches too long and clogs the drain and is a trap for mold. Liked that it had wifi.
- La ubicación, excelente ,todo muy limpio,cama muy comoda y con balcón para estar en el centro y ser sábado no se escuchaba el ruido de la calle
- El apartamento precioso, la cama comodisima. Todo maravilloso por supuesto que pienso volver y el trato con los anfitriones muy bueno.
- La ubicación estupenda; el estudio muy confortable.
- La ubicación es céntrica y está cerca de todo, es muy conveniente para visitar la ciudad. Los anfitriones geniales: excelente comunicación y flexibilidad. El apartamento está muy bien y volveré a alojarme si tengo ocasión, es todo cuanto se necesita para visitar la ciudad. Se agradece la calefacción ecológica.
Top Apartments In Sotosalbos Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Sotosalbos Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Sotosalbos Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Sotosalbos Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!