10 Best Apartments To Stay In Skjetten Akershus – Top Hotel Reviews
Skjetten Akershus is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Skjetten Akershus. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Skjetten Akershus. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Skjetten Akershus. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Skjetten Akershus right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Skjetten Akershus with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Skjetten Akershus:
Central City Apartments
One of our best sellers in Oslo! Central City Apartments is located in the Kampen district of Oslo, just 2 minutes’ walk from Tøyen Metro Station. It offers modern accommodation with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.The apartments and studios feature an open-plan kitchen/living room with cooking facilities and a seating area. There are also basic guest rooms. Linen and towels are included.A free internet computer is available in the lobby.Oslo Central Station is a 4-minute metro ride away. Tøyen Park is a 3-minute walk from Central City Apartments.
- Clean room with very comfy beds, very warm with nice little bathroom. In a very nice location next to the metro station in Tøyen. Staff was very polite and helpful.
- The room was nice and clean. And the staff of the hotel was very nice and kind.
- Located next to toyen t-bane(underground train) so easy to get around. Also walking distance to city centre. The apartment was spotless and comfortable. Would definitely book again if I’m back in Oslo
- Check in was so easy and they’re smiling-debonair. Bathroom is clean and looking good. While i was renting my room i choosed with kitchen. So kitchen is small but enough to prepare or cooking to something. comfortable beds, heater working strong. The hotel is near the centrum. But. If you dont wanna walk 20 and 60 numbers(bus) is going to centrum 😀
– Beds are really confortable
– Small kitchen with fridge
– Key card to access room
– Good location, metro station is close
One of our best sellers in Oslo! In Oslo’s vibrant Grünerløkka district, Anker Apartment has bright rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Birkelunden Tram Stop is a 4-minute walk away.Rooms at Anker have either shared or private bathroom facilities. Most rooms have a private kitchenette and others have access to a communal kitchen.A grocery store is in the lobby area. Several restaurants are within a 5-minute walk of the property.The Thorvald Meyers Gate and Markveien shopping streets are both within a 5-minute walk of the property. The Sofienberg Park is a quarter mile away.
- There is lots of common space in the shared kitchen and entry area, and the grocery store near the entrance is very convenient.
- Very clean, very spacious for a hostel, good wifi, good lockers, very comfortable.
- Huge place for TV and spend your time. Joker department store to buy things
- This hostel is huuuuge, plenty of room in the lounge, kitchen, rooms. Internet also was spot on everywhere. Also I paid less here than many hostels in the U.K for a Saturday!
- clean and quiet; location is good just take bus 30 and it’s right around there (and almost all tourist spots can be reached by Bus 30, convenient) nearby there are bars and parks for wandering around and enjoying the weather
One of our top picks in Oslo.Bjørvika Apartments offers accommodations in Oslo. Oslo Bus Terminal is 1,650 feet from the property.Featuring a balcony, all units include cable flat-screen TV, Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A toaster is also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.Bjørvika Apartments also includes a terrace.Ullevaal Stadion is 2.9 miles from Bjørvika Apartments. Oslo Airport is 23 miles away.
- We were upgraded to a larger apartment in the new Barcode district. If you like architecture, this is the place to visit, and staying amidst these amazing examples of contemporary building design, you appreciate the place even more. The best thing is that you’re close to everything and it will be even more exciting when all of the other buildings in the district are completed. The apartment was comfortable and suited us fine. It is well-equipped.
- Excellent location just few minutes walk to the main train station and few more minutes to promenade, it was clean and nice, had a balcony, kitchen with all basic appliances including dishwasher.
- Spacious well equipped clean apartment. Customer service good and it was helpful to leave luggage in their office.
- Was cozy,clean and spacious,also apartament have very nice balcony, kitchen was good equipment and i have very close to the city center
- I really liked the space in the room. And the localization of the apartment. Also the easy access to transportation.
Frogner House Apartments – Skovveien 8
Frogner House Apartments – Skovveien 8 is located in Oslo, just 1.4 miles from Oslo Bus Terminal. Ullevaal Stadion is 2.3 miles from the property.All units feature a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchenette, fitted with a microwave, refrigerator and stovetop. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in each unit. Towels are featured.The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 23 miles from the property.
The straightforward check-in and check-out system might not be everyone’s thing but it is fast and works very well.
The location is perfect. You can reach everything by walking and there are a lot of restaurants and groceries stores nearby.
The room was very big and it was exactly as shown in the pictures. Really charming. There is everything you need even for a longer stay.
- The room was very spacious, clean and nicely decorated.
- Really nice rooms, comfortable (and big) beds and lots of space for Oslo. Great location, too, you can basically walk to all the sights and there are nice restaurants, shops, and cafes all around
- Good sized room for the few days we were in Oslo, nicely decorated, good location, easy check in and out. Kitchen had most things we needed. Comfortable bed despite it slipping apart. Oslo is incredibly expensive so great to be able to have breakfast and the odd meal in the room. Good cafe downstairs and supermarket nearby.
- No real breakfast. Just some sandwiches hanging on the door in the morning. My girlfriend has a gluten allergy, so no breakfast for her. Tried to call Frogner frontdesk and Frogner, no one there, no answer.
- The straightforward check-in and check-out system might not be everyone’s thing but it is fast and works very well.
Saga Apartments Oslo
One of our top picks in Oslo.Located in Oslo, Saga Apartments Oslo features free WiFi, a garden and terrace. Oslo Bus Terminal is 1.6 miles away. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a dining area and a sitting area with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony with garden or city views. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. An oven and microwave are also available, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant or a drink at the bar.Ullevaal Stadion is 1.7 miles from Saga Apartments Oslo. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Given the expensive prices in the city it gives you the opportunity to cook something if preferred.
- It is a clean and maintained property with all basic facilities in place.
- Great location, close to Majorstuen tube station and shops.
- The Wi-Fi connection was great, I could work without any problem at all. The room had a well equipped kitchen which is a very important aspect in an expensive city like Oslo. Moreover, there’s a tram stop two blocks from the apartment and there’s also a supermarket nearby. I definitely recommend this apartment!
- Good location, clean, well set out. Great for a short stay.
Akers Have Apartments
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Akers Have Apartments is located in Oslo. Oslo Bus Terminal is 0.4 miles away. Private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher. Every unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels are provided.Akers Have Apartments also includes a sun terrace.Ullevaal Stadion is 2.4 miles from Akers Have Apartments. Oslo Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Apartment was easy to find and close to a big supermarket. It was lovely and warm on our arrival and we found it very comfy and had everything we needed for our stay, including enough kitchen items to cook proper meals; useful when eating out is so expensive. The bed was very comfortable and the tv had an HDMI for our amazon fire stick. We had a lovely stay and would definitely stay here again should we return.
- Good location. Big and nice apartment, well equipped.
- It was cosy,it has comfortable bed,huge bathroom and it was near to the center…
- The bathroom, it was almost as big as the room itself
- Super Nice and spacious Apartment. Lots of Windows, greqat view, very light and excellent balcony
One of our top picks in Oslo.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Opera Apartments is located in Oslo. Oslo Bus Terminal is 1,300 feet from the property.All units have a sitting area. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, oven and toaster. A refrigerator is also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are featured.Ullevaal Stadion is 2.9 miles from Opera Apartments. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Great location – 5 mins walk from rail station; good views.
- The Location was really nice, near the water, a supermarket down the street and some restaurants and bars also. Quiet and peaceful.
- There was a lot of TV channels (e.g. viasat sport) and an excellent music machine with bluetooth
- I especially liked sitting at the Opera House and it was just around the corner. Very friendly staff.
- Quieter than a hotel, good location near centre, local restaurants and Oslo bikes and supermarket
Oslo Centrum Apartments
One of our best sellers in Oslo! Located in Oslo, Oslo Centrum Apartments offers a garden and terrace. Oslo Central Station is 0.6 miles away.Some units have a terrace and/or balcony with garden views. There is also a kitchen in some of the units equipped with a dishwasher and oven. Towels and bed linen are provided.Oslo Bus Terminal is 0.4 miles from Oslo Centrum Apartments, and Oslo Spektrum Music Arena is half a mile from the property. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Clean apartment, great location, soft bed sheets, free wifi. It has all facilities, even washing machine and ground heating in the bathroom.
The position was great, near the city centre and the central station.
Very low price for an apartament in Oslo.
- spacious apartment, comfortable beds and easy parking (free parking after 5pm on saturday & whole day on sunday) in front of apartment
- Location near the train station is very convenient. Good view on the park. Flat is very small but clean and has all necessary things.
- The host is very friendly, helpful and flexible for late check-in and check-out with NO additional cost. Very calm area. She had informed all the details like how to get into the apartment prior to our travel. It was very clear. Didn’t collect the damage deposit. Just opposite there is a park which is suitable for children and there are nearby bus and tram station(300 meters).
Forenom Apartments Rosenborg
Oslo Apartments – Rosenborggate, Part of Forenom is located in Oslo, just 1.5 miles from Oslo Bus Terminal. Ullevaal Stadion is 1.5 miles from the property.All units feature a sitting area. A microwave and refrigerator are also featured, as well as a kettle. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher. There is a private bathroom with a shower in every unit.The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 22 miles from the property.
- Great location. Clean and cosy apartment with balcony.
- Apartment was very warm and had a fully equipped kitchen with all of the necessary tools and utensils to self cater. The proximity to the excellent transport system. The beds and linen were very clean and comfortable.
- It was out of the way when weather conditions aren’t great!
- Excellent location close to city centre and restaurants but all very expensive
- Location was great. We were visiting our son who lived nearby so it was convenient.
Forenom Apartments Royal Park
These apartments are just 350 feet from the Royal Palace and Park and a 5-minute walk from Oslo’s main street, Karl Johans gate. They offer free Wi-Fi internet access.Oslo Apartments offers modern accommodations with cable TV and full kitchen facilities. All include an electric stove, microwave and refrigerator. The bathrooms have heated floors, a tiled shower area and a washing machine.When existing bedding is used, children under 12 stay for free at Apartments Oslo.Holbergs Plass Tram Stop is a one-minute walk from the apartments.
- High ceilings and large open plan living room. Comfortable sofa bed and great kitchen facilities. Located right near a very well connected tram stop. Perfect for a few days exploring the city! Lots of convenient shops (7 Eleven) nearby. Would highly recommend and definitely stay here again if re-visiting Oslo!
- Proper (one room) apartment, lots of space, kitchen.
- Excellent location, which is stone through for a Flybus to the airport (45 min). Had to collect keys from 7/11 shop which is just around the corner of the property. Good restaurants nearby, and central station is a couple of stops away. The key drop off was blocked, dropped an email to the management and handed the keys in their office opposite Radisson blu hotel which was handy.
- Perfect location just by the King’s Palace. Well equipped kitchen, even had an oven.
- The location of the appartment was nice. The check-out was very easy.
Top Apartments In Skjetten Akershus Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Skjetten Akershus to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Skjetten Akershus but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Skjetten Akershus. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!