10 Best Apartments To Stay In Simancas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Simancas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Simancas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Simancas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Simancas Castile and Leon. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Simancas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Simancas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Simancas Castile And Leon:
Enjoy clean and spacious accommodation in the capital of Castilla y León with a stay at the Apartahotel Ribera. Each of its modern apartments comes with bedroom, separate lounge and a full bathroom. The well-equipped kitchen allows you to prepare your meals as and when you wish.The surrounding area is great for hiking and cycling. There is also a public rollerskating track located 5 minutes’ walk away.The Ribera enjoys good access to the local motorway network, allowing you to easily travel throughout this region of central Spain. Plenty of essential services are located nearby, and buses run every half hour to the city centre.
- Large and comfortable apartment, best to suit people with cars.
The apartment is very nice, modern and clean.
The beds were comfortable and the lounge is good to relax.
It could do with a microwave ( its just easier to make a quick drink..) ,also spare pillows and some mugs. Because we used it only for sleeping (we were visiting family close by) it was the right place for us.
- Good beds, great accommodation for even a week. You can ask for anything at reception like a hairdryer and they will give it to you for free. Washing machine. Just off motorway perfect for travel.
- Good access to motorway for a stopover on a journey.
Nice to have a kitchen and a laundry machine. Laundry was dry enough to hang on the provided rack.
Clean, with lots of room for one. Lots.
Convenient supermarket (closed Sundays) in the same building.
Secure indoor parking for my motorcycle.
Easy walk to other shops, bars and restaurant.
15mins ride to downtown Valladolid.
3mins ride to Los Pinguinos site.
Washington Parquesol Suites & Hotel
Washington Parquesol’s elegant studios feature hardwood floors and modern furniture. All accommodation has a lounge with an iPod docking station available on request. The kitchenette comes with a dishwasher, electric hob, microwave and fridge. Bed sheets are of Egyptian cotton thread.Washington Parquesol Suites & Hotel offers a continental breakfast. Guests can try regional cuisine and local wines, including Ribera del Duero, in the nearby bars, cafés and restaurants.The hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from Old Town. The science museum, the Jose Zorrilla Football Stadium, and the Miguel Delibes Cultural Centre are all around a 5-minute drive from the property. The wine-producing town of Rueda is about 30 minutes’ drive away.
the location was excellent being in a suburb , i loved it .The price were more than perfect.
the flat was clean and equipped with every thing the traveler could need,and it was very clean
- Superb facilities and space at the price. A little out of the centre, but lots of eateries very close.
- Living room and bedroom is big and clean. Desk staffs are very kind and helpful. Bathroom is very clean.
- The home from home idea where we could suit ourselves re: shopping/food & drink as we were touring around. Extremely helpful receptionist, loaned us a corkscrew as there wasn’t one & helped us sort out the safe when it wouldn’t let us have ALL our valuables back!!!!!
- A stop over on our way to Portugal. The apartment was very nice, staff very pleasant and continental breakfast more than adequate. Would certainly stay there again
- the location was excellent being in a suburb , i loved it .The price were more than perfect.
The Comforsuite is well communicated with local services such as restaurants, bars and public transport. The town’s public sports courts and swimming pools are within 1,650 feet away, and the Castilla y León Casino is only 5 minutes’ walk away.Each modern apartment features stylish décor in red and gray colours, and has air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. There is lounge with flat-screen TV with international channels, an open-plan kitchen and a private bathroom. A hairdryer and an iron can be requested.Other services such as bikes rental, laundry or tourist information can be provided at the reception. Guests can have breakfast at the nearby restaurant.Valladolid is 9.3 miles away.
- The appartment was large, well equipped and very clean. Plenty of room for three of us. The third bed was in the lounge. We were offered a choice of 2 apartments. The receptionist was frienly and helpful. The location was convenient for an overnight stop 2.5 hours from Bilbao. The receptionist gave us a lift to a local restaurant 10 walk away
- El amplio espacio de la habitación. Todo muy bien acondicionado.
Dada mi experiencia en este tipo de establecimientos, ha sido la primera
vez en España que me he visto sorprendido tan positivamente. La
anfitriona una persona predispuesta a facilitar cualquier tipo de
información al respecto, así como a solucionar cualquier incidencia
sobrevenida (máxime cuando se viaja con un menor). Luego estan unas
instalaciones cuidadas, superlimpias y acogedoras, con una proximidad a
Valladolid, que hace del aparthotel un lugar de obligada estancia cada
vez que se visita la ciudad del Pisuerga. Hemos repetido en menos de una
semana por motivos de un viaje familiar. Gracias por todo y a seguir en
esta linea de hostelería de calidad.
Dada mi experiencia en este tipo de establecimientos, ha sido la primera vez en España que me he visto sorprendido tan positivamente. La anfitriona una persona predispuesta a facilitar cualquier tipo de información al respecto, así como a solucionar cualquier incidencia sobrevenida (máxime cuando se viaja con un menor). Luego estan unas instalaciones cuidadas, superlimpias y acogedoras, con una proximidad a Valladolid, que hace del aparthotel un lugar de obligada estancia cada vez que se visita la ciudad del Pisuerga.
Hemos repetido en menos de una semana por motivos de un viaje familiar.
Gracias por todo y a seguir en esta linea de hostelería de calidad.
- Decoración moderna. Atención PERSONALIZADA ..Un lujo…gracias por hacernos la estancia tan agradable
Leopoldo Cano Center
All units feature a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a balcony and/or patio with city views. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven and microwave. A toaster and fridge are also offered, as well as a coffee machine. Every unit features a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen is provided.Guests can enjoy a meal at the on-site restaurant.Teatro Calderón is 200 feet from Leopoldo Cano Center, while San Pablo Church is 1,500 feet away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7.5 miles from the property.
- Excellent location of property and family friendly
- Excellent location, excellent value, spacious accomodation though bedroom a little small. Check in arrangement wasn’t clear but we met the check in lady by chance. Key code access worked well, and having pre paid, no check out required. Parking expensive at 15 euros. Could probably get away with street parking.
- the owner is an asset… Esteban is the best host ever
- Close to Centre. Restaurants, old town sights, churches.
- Very nice flat,very clean,you have everything what you need (feel like home there). Perfect position in city center,everything in walking distance(monument,shop).
La Pintada 3.0
The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is featured. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower and bidet.Tordesillas is 18 miles from La Pintada 3.0, and Medina del Campo is 25 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The owner was amazing full of information and local maps! Fantastic location 5 minutes from the train station and 15 minutes from the estacion de autobus. Are greatest regret is we only booked 1 Night!
- We absolutely enjoyed our stay at the Pintada 3.0. Everything from our warm welcome by Mr. Urbano and his wife to their attention to all our needs. The apartment was private, cozy, very clean and comfortably functional. The location is ideal, close to all types of shopping, restaurants, museums and fun activities. We highly recommend.
- la situation dans le coeur historique de Valladolid , le confort et la clarté du studio , l’accueil du propriétaire , le parking sécurisé .
- Que nos ofrecieran aparcamiento en garaje cercano, ya que es difícil aparcar por la zona
- Es un apartamento excelente, cumple todas las expectativas, es acogedor. Y el propietario un 10!! Te explica, te acompaña, te guía. El aparcamiento está muy muy bien. vigilado las 24 horas a unos 50 metros del apartamento en el centro de la ciudad. Muy recomendable.
Apartment La Pintada 2.0
The kitchen features an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine and an electric tea pot. A flat-screen TV is available. There is a private bathroom with a bath or shower.Valladolid Airport is 8 miles away.
- This apartment is located in a small one-way street just a few minutes on foot from the old centre of Valladolid (if you turn left and then right you will be in five minutes in Plaza Espana – the communication centre and in another five minutes in Plaza Mayor). The street is so small that you can’t hear the traffic in the apartment while the houses opposite protect it from direct sunlight. The apartment consists of two bedrooms, a living room with couch, TV set, and small dining table, kitchen, and bathroom, just enough for two couples or a couple with children. Everything that you might need is there – including a washing machine. Very good option for a few days in Valladolid. If you come by car, a place in a garage around the corner is included in the price.
- The owner was very friendly and helpfull, giving us all informations ant tips to visit the city.
- The owner was really kind and hospitable, he came to pick us up with his car, since we were arriving late.
- Apartment was well equipped, spacious and very comfortable. Cost of parking in a secure garage was included in the cost. Organising the key and check in was well communicated and flawless. Thank you so much.
- Location. Level of comfort. Welcome. Facilities.
Apartamentos Boutique Catedral
The spacious apartments feature a living-dining area equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The kitchenette includes a microwave, electric hob and fridge. Free Wi-fi is also available.Boutique Catedral apartments are just 1,300 feet from the city’s main square, Plaza Mayor, with a wide range of cafés, bars and restaurants.The city’s main architectural highlights, including the Cathedral and the Royal Palace, are within 10 minutes’ walk of the apartments. The AVE high-speed railway station is 2,800 feet away.
- The welcome from David was excellent. He told us all we needed to know about our apartment and the local amenities, facilities and answered all our questions.
- The staff were excellent, nothing was too much trouble. Great communication.
Room at the patio is very quiet!
We had a great stay!
- Muy bien todo, nos pusieron en un apartamento mas grande del elegido, no nos cobraron las cunas. El apartamento muy céntrico en una calle peatonal, todo cercano. Recomendable 100%
- Todo genial como en tu casa tranquilo y muy nuevo todo
AIRVA: Apartamento Teresa Gil
A dishwasher and an oven are provided in the kitchen and there is a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 7 miles from AIRVA: Apartamento Teresa Gil.
- everything! lovely touch a free bottle of wine from the owners vineyard. Great central location within walking distance of all attractions and easter processions.
- The apartment was clean, beautiful, modern, well equipped, and super conformable (specially the bed and pillows!). It is perfectly located, near restaurants, stores, museums and the Cathedral. The hostess was wonderful! She was super helpful and recommended us great restaurants in the area. Overall, our stay was a great experience and I hope to stay here again in the near future.
- We really appreciated the hosts helpful directions and flexibility with arrival and departure times. The apartment was particularly well designed and with everything we needed as well as being in a great location. A lovely bottle of wine from the owners own vineyards made for the perfect start to our stay. When leaving our host asked us to help her think of improvements that could be made but we honestly couldn’t think of any.
- Emplacement, une salle de bain par chambre, propreté. Idéal en famille ou en couple.
- La atención de la anfitriona . De 10 el trato y las facilidades dadas.
There is a seating area and a kitchen. A TV is available.The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 5 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a dishwasher. A flat-screen TV is available.Tordesillas is 17 miles from El Palomar, and Medina del Campo is 25 miles away. Valladolid Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- Es igual que sale en las fotos, muy comodo, mis hijos durmieron en el sofa y durmieron genial, la cama tambien era comoda. Tenia todo lo que puedas pensar que vas a necesitar un monton de detalles y muy buena ubicacion. Sin duda la proxima vez que vaya a Valladolid ya se donde alojarme?
- La decoración muy buena. Muy bien equipado con todo tipo de electrodomésticos. El colchón era muy cómodo.
- Todo, es comodo, todo muy organizado, muy limpio y la decoración muy bonita
El apartamento es precioso, muy limpio y perfectamente ubicado; junto a la estación de tren.
La localización es estupenda para visitar a pie todo el centro de Valladolid y disfrutar de sus tapas.
María fue una anfitriona estupenda y el alojamiento superó con creces mis expectativas. Lo recomiendo a todos los futuros visitantes.
- Ubytování v 9.patře činžovního domu v ateliéru na střeše je velice vhodné pro turisty všeho věku cestující po regionu vlakem i busem. Klid, ticho, soukromí. Přes ulici bistro, supermarkety v centru, cca 8 min. chůze přes park. Byli jsme velice spokojení.
Top Apartments In Simancas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Simancas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Simancas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Simancas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!