10 Best Apartments To Stay In Siles Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Siles Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Siles Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Siles Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Siles Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Siles Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Siles Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Siles Andalucía:
Cortijo La Ajedrea
Each air-conditioned apartment has a living room with a fireplace, sofa and TV. A fridge, microwave and cerramic hob are included in the kitchenette. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub or shower. Some of the apartments feature a balcony with mountain views.Surrounding the swimming pool, there is a lawn with mountain views. There is also a large terrace with a dining table and barbecue area.Cortijo La Ajedrea is located 3.7 miles from Siles and 14.3 miles from Riopar, where guests can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets. The property is set in the heart of the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve, next to the source of the River Mundo. Free private outdoor parking is available.
- The surrounding scenery was beautiful and the whole area was worth seeing. A five minute drive to Siles which has a great pizzeria. The national park area is well worth seeing – amazing scenery
- The owners were super kind and friendly, the rooms were cosy and warm, the BBQ facilities were wonderful, and we really enjoyed a great stay there.
- El sitio es una pasada. Está en plena naturaleza. El apartamento muy limpio y cuidado.
- el apartamento esta muy bien y es muy amplio esta situado en un lugar muy tranquilo y el señor que lo lleva muy amable
- Se encuentra en un lugar privilegiado. El apartamento estaba super limpio. No falta detalle ninguno. Destacar la hospitalidad y amabilidad de los dueños. Volveria sin duda alguna.
Los Huertos de Segura
The apartments are located in Segura de la Sierra, a historic village with an Arab fortress. It is a perfect base for nature lovers. The area has mountains, forests and rivers. The apartments can provide maps and information.Each Huertos de Segura apartment has a small kitchen and a living area with a flat-screen TV. There is central heating and an open fire. All apartments have free WiFi access.There are restaurants located a 1-minute walk from the apartments. They serve, lunch and dinner.The apartments are set in northern Andalusia. There is good access to Jaen, via the N-332. During July and Augusts, guests have free access to the public pool, a 5-minute walk from the apartments.
- Lovely to be really warm and have lots of hot water. Lovely room in a stunning location. We really appreciated the information pack from Anton.
- Everything was perfect – the accomodation : comfortable beds, nice fireplace, enough kitchen space, seating area inside and outside on the balcony; the hospitality; the advice given about trips out; the location; the views; parking.
- Anton is a fantastic host who gave us all of the information necessary to make the best of our stay. Segura is absolutely beautiful and a great place to hike and enjoy the national park. There are a few nice restaurants and a small supermarket to buy food! The appartement is clean and has everything you need for a pleasant stay! Absolute recommendation!
- Anton is very welcoming and helpful. The apartment is super cosy and the log fire really made it special (only three euros a day for plenty of olive wood logs). The location and views from the balcony are spectacular. We really loved staying here. Austrian efficiency and hospitality in Andalusia!
- Returning back to the area and seeing Anton is like going back to visit a friend. I find the location perfect. You are at the highest part of the pueblo and it overlooks everything. The view is very nice, and there is even a quaint patio designated to each room.
Apartamentos Sierra de Segura
The Sierra de Segura has simple, country-style décor and apartments are bright and spacious. Each has a seating area with a fireplace, TV and DVD player. All kitchens have a microwave, fridge and a washing machine.Guests can relax on the Sierra’s terrace which offers impressive views of the surrounding countryside. Staff at the apartments’ tour desk can provide information on the local area.The Segura de la Sierra Castle is just 10 minutes’ walk from the apartments. The complex is ideally located for visiting various parts of Cazorla Park, including the Borasa River which is 21.7 miles away.
- A Spacey apartment with outstandingly mountains’ view.
Everything the facilities were perfect.
We like it so much we have now stayed there 5 times.
Love the village. Love the walks.
Love the apartments.
- The location was stunning and perfect for keen walkers.
- Best stay you could ask for. Surroundings and views are amazing.
El trato recibido por parte del personal. Viajábamos con una persona con movilidad reducida e hizo todo lo posible para que estuviéramos cómodos.
El apartamento contaba con una gran terraza con unas vistas maravillosas, desde donde pudimos disfrutar de unas puestas de sol increíbles.
Apartamentos Rurales Peralta
Segura de la Sierra has been declared of historical and artistic interest, and is located 1,788 feet above sea level. The Peralta apartments are within walking distance from local shops, restaurants and the Arab baths.In July and August the property provided free entrance tickets to the town’s public pool.Featuring rustic décor, all apartments have air conditioning and heating. There is a living room with TV, a well-equipped kitchen with microwave, hob and fridge and a private bathroom.Ubeda is 60.3 miles away, while Baeza is 1 hour and 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Been here many times before and always enjoy our stay. Lovely apartment with fantastic views
- El estudio está muy bien equipado, el servicio limpio y está ubicado en una zona excepcional, perfecto para descansar
- Casa agradable y acogedora.Las vistas son muy buenas al estar en lo alto de la sierra, la temperatura dentro era adecuada aunque fuera hacía fresquito.
- Bien ubicado y tranquilo. Buena calefacción y potencia de agua en la ducha.
- El estudio en el que nos alojamos era muy acogedor. Pequeño, pero tenia todo lo necesario para pasar un par de noches. El personal muy amable y siempre dispuesto a ayudar.
Each apartment has a living room with a TV, CD and DVD player. There is a kitchenette with a fridge, microwave and ceramic hob. Some apartments also have balcony, washing machine and oven. All feature a private bathroom with a hairdryer and shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.There is a communal patio with barbecue facilities. The complex is set in Riópar Viejo, in the Segura and Alcaraz Mountains. There is a tour desk and you can go hiking and fishing in the surrounding area.
- El apartamento está puesto con mucho gusto, es muy cómodo, la cama es más que confortable y con vistas a la sierra.
Excelente trato del propietario, Aurelio,
La ubicación de la casa, con paisajes de ensueño.
- Un lugar super tranquilo,el silencio y el bienestar.
- El entorno es increible, muy cerca de riopar, silencio, comodidad, muy poca gente. Perfecto para desconectar
- La casa está muy bien situada ya que está soleada todo el día. Casa muy acogedora, cuenta con todo lo necesario para disfrutar de la estancia. Tanto el anfitrión como la persona que nos recepcionó muy atentos y serviciales. Muy recomendable
Casas de la Muralla
Each apartment has a seating area with a fireplace, sofa and TV. A washing machine and microwave are included in the kitchenette. The bathroom comes with a bathtub and free toiletries.Guests can find restaurants and supermarkets within 650 feet.Set within the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Nature Rserve, the property offers a popular area for hiking. The Tranco de Beas Reservoir is 12.4 miles away.
Que conserva el estilo antiguo y su enclave privilegiado.
Al estar situado en la antigua muralla medieval del pueblo.
Una casa “cuca” para desconectar y descansar, aunque no recomendable para familias con niños pequeños por las escaleras que tiene en el interior.
El anfitrión, de trato fácil y accesible; dispuesto a ayudarte y aconsejarte lugares.
La visita al castillo de Segura de la Sierra es recomendable. En los alrededores, la visita al Cosmolarium, en Hornos, donde es interesante la proyección en el Planetario para niños a partirde 6 o 7 años.
- El alojamiento perfecto, para desconectar de todo y disfrutar de la compañía, un lujo y tranquilidad.
- Las Casas de la Muralla son un pequeño tesoro escondido en la Sierra del Segura. Gracias a la enorme hospitalidad y cuidado de María su dueña que lo convierte en un pequeño escondite del que descubrir la maravillosa naturaleza que rodea tanto el pueblo Segura de la Sierra como sus alrededores. El “pajar” tiene mucho encanto, unas vistas impresionantes y todo lo necesario para disfrutar la estancia. Sin duda muy recomendable
- Lo acogedor del sitio, y las vistas. La dueña nos facilito en todo momento la recogida y devolución de las llaves y nos recomendó donde aparcar y que podamos visitar incluso en el viaje de vuelta.
- Que conserva el estilo antiguo y su enclave privilegiado.
The air-conditioned Apartamentos Saqura are bright and spacious and are cleaned daily. Each features a comfortable lounge area with sofa bed, fireplace and dining table, while kitchenettes include microwave, fridge and toaster. Pets are also admitted free of charge.Breakfast is served in nearby restaurant, La Mesa Segureña, which offers traditional cuisine made with local produce. A number of bars, restaurant and shops are within 5 minutes’ walk.Hiking is popular in the surrounding area and tourist information is available at the Saqura apartments. The Mudéjar Castle, Nuestra Señora del Collado Church and the Carlos V Imperial Fountain can all be reached within 5 minutes’ walk. The municipal pool is 5 minutes away and offers great mountain views.Free street parking is available 350 feet from the Apartamentos Saqura. Jaen and Albacete can be reached by car in just over 2 hours.
- Wonderful views over village and church. A really interesting village with friendly locals.one
The flat was pleasent and well equipped.
The staff was extremely friendly and useful.
The flat is perfectly located, with views of the mountains and the castle.
- Todo, hospedaje, paisaje, trato, desayuno y sobre todo el entorno.
- Muy bonito y cómodo. Estaba muy limpio. El desayuno muy bueno. Preciosas vistas. Nos alojamos con nuestra mascota sin coste adicional.
- Fenomenal, estuvimos muy agusto. El apartamento muy cómodo y bonito
Alojamiento Rural Las Maravillas
Las Maravillas offers 1, 2, and 3-bedroom apartments with a lounge which includes a sofa, TV and fireplace. In the kitchen there is a hob, microwave and coffee maker, as well as a washing machine.There is a barbecue, and this old farmhouse also features a corral with goats.There are many great hiking routes in the surrounding countryside. Tranco Reservoir is 9.3 miles away.
- The apartment was very spacious. It has good views of the mountain. Paco was very gracious and was very thorough in detailing the activities in the area.
- Superb, a place to chill and see the real Spain, but the apartment was so lovely we didn’t want to leave it ..
- Amazing place, amazing and friendly owners!Very cozy apartments,careful owners so we felt like home. Big kitchen, very clean.Easy to find. A large yard with grass and flowers is perfect to spend time with kids or relax with great views of mointains. Thank you for all!
- Limpio, confortable y acogedor. Trato considerado y servicial
- Paco (the owner) is always ready to make you stay the best. The location is amazing and very close to the nature reserve. The appartment was clean, very comfortable and had every facility you might need including a very good shower.
Apartamentos Río Madera
Each rustic-style apartment offers heating, a fireplace and a TV in the living room. All the apartments have a double bedroom and a twin bedroom. The duplex apartments also include 2 extra bedrooms in the living room. The well-equipped kitchen comes with a washing machine, ceramic hob, fridge and microwave. There is a bathroom with a bath or a shower.The Rio Madera restaurant is 0.9 miles from Apartamentos Río Madera and serves traditional local dishes and tapas. You can also find restaurants and shops in Segura de la Sierra, 9.9 miles away.There are many hiking routes in the surrounding area, as well as paragliding and mushroom picking. Ubeda is a 90-minute drive from the apartments and there is free private parking on site. Jaen is 93.2 miles away.
- Tanto la ubicación,como las vistas,el entorno y TODO inmejorable. La atención de Luis y Eli ha sido excelente.
- Es el tercer año que pasamos unos días en estos apartamentos y seguimos encantados con el trato, la comodidad y la ubicación. Excelente.
- El entorno muy bonito, el alojamiento acogedor, la zona paradisíaca
- La limpieza pulcra, bien equipado, todo en perfecto estado de conservación. Así como la amplitud del alojamiento.
- El apartamento se encuentra en una preciosa aldea en pleno parque de Cazorla y Segura. Naturaleza y belleza a raudales.
The unit is fitted with a kitchen. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available. Other facilities at Casa Aaiun include a barbecue.Segura de la Sierra is 18 miles from Casa Aaiun, while Ayna is 19.9 miles away. Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and hiking.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Siles Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Siles Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Siles Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Siles Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!