10 Best Apartments To Stay In Siggerud Akershus – Top Hotel Reviews
Siggerud Akershus is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Siggerud Akershus. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Siggerud Akershus. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Siggerud Akershus. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Siggerud Akershus right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Siggerud Akershus with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Siggerud Akershus:
Central City Apartments
One of our best sellers in Oslo! Central City Apartments is located in the Kampen district of Oslo, just 2 minutes’ walk from Tøyen Metro Station. It offers modern accommodation with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.The apartments and studios feature an open-plan kitchen/living room with cooking facilities and a seating area. There are also basic guest rooms. Linen and towels are included.A free internet computer is available in the lobby.Oslo Central Station is a 4-minute metro ride away. Tøyen Park is a 3-minute walk from Central City Apartments.
- Clean room with very comfy beds, very warm with nice little bathroom. In a very nice location next to the metro station in Tøyen. Staff was very polite and helpful.
- The room was nice and clean. And the staff of the hotel was very nice and kind.
- Located next to toyen t-bane(underground train) so easy to get around. Also walking distance to city centre. The apartment was spotless and comfortable. Would definitely book again if I’m back in Oslo
- Check in was so easy and they’re smiling-debonair. Bathroom is clean and looking good. While i was renting my room i choosed with kitchen. So kitchen is small but enough to prepare or cooking to something. comfortable beds, heater working strong. The hotel is near the centrum. But. If you dont wanna walk 20 and 60 numbers(bus) is going to centrum 😀
– Beds are really confortable
– Small kitchen with fridge
– Key card to access room
– Good location, metro station is close
One of our best sellers in Oslo! In Oslo’s vibrant Grünerløkka district, Anker Apartment has bright rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Birkelunden Tram Stop is a 4-minute walk away.Rooms at Anker have either shared or private bathroom facilities. Most rooms have a private kitchenette and others have access to a communal kitchen.A grocery store is in the lobby area. Several restaurants are within a 5-minute walk of the property.The Thorvald Meyers Gate and Markveien shopping streets are both within a 5-minute walk of the property. The Sofienberg Park is a quarter mile away.
- There is lots of common space in the shared kitchen and entry area, and the grocery store near the entrance is very convenient.
- Very clean, very spacious for a hostel, good wifi, good lockers, very comfortable.
- Huge place for TV and spend your time. Joker department store to buy things
- This hostel is huuuuge, plenty of room in the lounge, kitchen, rooms. Internet also was spot on everywhere. Also I paid less here than many hostels in the U.K for a Saturday!
- clean and quiet; location is good just take bus 30 and it’s right around there (and almost all tourist spots can be reached by Bus 30, convenient) nearby there are bars and parks for wandering around and enjoying the weather
Akers Have Apartments
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a garden, Akers Have Apartments is located in Oslo. Oslo Bus Terminal is 0.4 miles away. Private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a terrace and/or balcony. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle. There is also a kitchen in some of the units fitted with a dishwasher. Every unit has a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels are provided.Akers Have Apartments also includes a sun terrace.Ullevaal Stadion is 2.4 miles from Akers Have Apartments. Oslo Airport is 22 miles from the property.
- Apartment was easy to find and close to a big supermarket. It was lovely and warm on our arrival and we found it very comfy and had everything we needed for our stay, including enough kitchen items to cook proper meals; useful when eating out is so expensive. The bed was very comfortable and the tv had an HDMI for our amazon fire stick. We had a lovely stay and would definitely stay here again should we return.
- Good location. Big and nice apartment, well equipped.
- It was cosy,it has comfortable bed,huge bathroom and it was near to the center…
- The bathroom, it was almost as big as the room itself
- Super Nice and spacious Apartment. Lots of Windows, greqat view, very light and excellent balcony
One of our top picks in Oslo.Bjørvika Apartments offers accommodations in Oslo. Oslo Bus Terminal is 1,650 feet from the property.Featuring a balcony, all units include cable flat-screen TV, Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A toaster is also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in every unit. Towels and bed linen are featured.Bjørvika Apartments also includes a terrace.Ullevaal Stadion is 2.9 miles from Bjørvika Apartments. Oslo Airport is 23 miles away.
- We were upgraded to a larger apartment in the new Barcode district. If you like architecture, this is the place to visit, and staying amidst these amazing examples of contemporary building design, you appreciate the place even more. The best thing is that you’re close to everything and it will be even more exciting when all of the other buildings in the district are completed. The apartment was comfortable and suited us fine. It is well-equipped.
- Excellent location just few minutes walk to the main train station and few more minutes to promenade, it was clean and nice, had a balcony, kitchen with all basic appliances including dishwasher.
- Spacious well equipped clean apartment. Customer service good and it was helpful to leave luggage in their office.
- Was cozy,clean and spacious,also apartament have very nice balcony, kitchen was good equipment and i have very close to the city center
- I really liked the space in the room. And the localization of the apartment. Also the easy access to transportation.
Forenom Apartments Royal Park
These apartments are just 350 feet from the Royal Palace and Park and a 5-minute walk from Oslo’s main street, Karl Johans gate. They offer free Wi-Fi internet access.Oslo Apartments offers modern accommodations with cable TV and full kitchen facilities. All include an electric stove, microwave and refrigerator. The bathrooms have heated floors, a tiled shower area and a washing machine.When existing bedding is used, children under 12 stay for free at Apartments Oslo.Holbergs Plass Tram Stop is a one-minute walk from the apartments.
- High ceilings and large open plan living room. Comfortable sofa bed and great kitchen facilities. Located right near a very well connected tram stop. Perfect for a few days exploring the city! Lots of convenient shops (7 Eleven) nearby. Would highly recommend and definitely stay here again if re-visiting Oslo!
- Proper (one room) apartment, lots of space, kitchen.
- Excellent location, which is stone through for a Flybus to the airport (45 min). Had to collect keys from 7/11 shop which is just around the corner of the property. Good restaurants nearby, and central station is a couple of stops away. The key drop off was blocked, dropped an email to the management and handed the keys in their office opposite Radisson blu hotel which was handy.
- Perfect location just by the King’s Palace. Well equipped kitchen, even had an oven.
- The location of the appartment was nice. The check-out was very easy.
Frogner House Apartments – Odins Gate 10
Featuring free WiFi, Frogner House Apartments – Odins Gate 10 offers accommodations in Oslo. Oslo Bus Terminal is 1.8 miles away.The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, oven and microwave. A toaster and kettle are also available. There is a private bathroom with a shower in each unit. Towels are provided.Ullevaal Stadion is 2.2 miles from FrognerHouseApartments-OdinsGate. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 24 miles from the property.
The inside of the apartment on the ground flour is very beautiful and cosy, it makes us feel at home… the kitchen has all the necessary stuff to cook some meals.
A ton of sockets all over the apartment to charge all the gear… I beleive that from all my trips this apartment was the one with more sockets that I have found.
- Great location, very comfortable and clean apartment with all the facilities you need.
- Hotel was midway between harbour and museums. Quiet area but nice. A short walk to the most beautiful park I have ever seen.
Self check-in worked perfectly
- Clean and well appointed, good location efficient booking in and leaving
- The inside of the apartment on the ground flour is very beautiful and cosy, it makes us feel at home… the kitchen has all the necessary stuff to cook some meals.
Frogner House Apartments – Colbjørnsens gate 3
Featuring free WiFi, Frogner House Apartments – Colbjørnsens gate 3 offers accommodations in Oslo. Oslo Bus Terminal is 1.2 miles from the property. Private parking is available on site.The accommodation is fitted with a sitting area. There is also a kitchenette, equipped with a microwave and refrigerator. There is a private bathroom with a shower in every unit. Bed linen are provided.Ullevaal Stadion is 2.2 miles from Frogner House Colbjørnsens gate. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 23 miles from Frogner House Apartments – Colbjørnsens gate 3.
- Perfectly situated near to Royal Palace but quiet residential area. Everything you could need in a small apartment suitable for two (would be a tight squeeze for 4). Very comfortable bed. Some nice restaurants a short walk away.
Location, location, location, comfort, cleanliness, efficiency … the lot
(with one detraction, see below)
- Location, the building and the room itself. Simply gorgeous.
- The property is located 10 min away from the National theater station, it was really confy and I would rate 5 stars of 5.
- Good location just behind the Royal Palace and next to a lot of public transportation, the apartment has heated floors (amazing) and big windows, very easy to check-in
Norwegian Hotelapartments – Dyna Brygge
One of our best sellers in Oslo! This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Norwegian Hotelapartments – Dyna Brygge offers accommodations in Oslo, 1.1 miles from Oslo Central Station and 0.7 miles from The Royal Palace. The property is 1.2 miles from Oslo Spektrum Music Arena and private parking is featured.There is a dining area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is provided. Other facilities at Norwegian Hotelapartments include a terrace.Oslo Bus Terminal is 1.3 miles from Norwegian Hotelapartments – Dyna Brygge, and Ullevaal Stadion is 2.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 24 miles from Norwegian Hotelapartments – Dyna Brygge.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Oslo.Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Opera Apartments is located in Oslo. Oslo Bus Terminal is 1,300 feet from the property.All units have a sitting area. Some units feature a dining area and/or balcony. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher, oven and toaster. A refrigerator is also available, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are featured.Ullevaal Stadion is 2.9 miles from Opera Apartments. The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- Great location – 5 mins walk from rail station; good views.
- The Location was really nice, near the water, a supermarket down the street and some restaurants and bars also. Quiet and peaceful.
- There was a lot of TV channels (e.g. viasat sport) and an excellent music machine with bluetooth
- I especially liked sitting at the Opera House and it was just around the corner. Very friendly staff.
- Quieter than a hotel, good location near centre, local restaurants and Oslo bikes and supermarket
Frogner House Apartments – Huitfeldtsgate 19
Featuring free WiFi, Frogner House Apartments – Huitfeldtsgate 19 is located in Oslo, just 1.1 miles from Oslo Bus Terminal. Ullevaal Stadion is 2.5 miles away.The accommodation is equipped with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher and oven. Every unit features a private bathroom with a shower.The nearest airport is Oslo Airport, 24 miles from the property.
- Faculties were good and it did feel a little like a home away from home with easy keycard access. It didn’t feel like a hotel as there was no reception at the entrance other than the machine that issued the keys and information. Though we didn’t use the service I liked that it was possible to ask questions via online chat about points of interest or travel or places to eat and they would give you ideas. And that there were other add-on services you could request.
- Everything is clean and convenient. Comfortable location. Perfect for couples, family or even staying with friends. Delicious breakfast.
- Really cosy and warm apartment which was extremely clean! Good location and well equipped kitchen.
If prearranged breakfast is delivered to your door in the morning.
Apartment well appointed so easy to cook rather than eat out.
- Very comfortable beds, amazing bathroom lighting for getting ready in the morning. Great central location. Super efficiently managed. Quiet area but easy access to all the fun things to do.
Top Apartments In Siggerud Akershus Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Siggerud Akershus to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Siggerud Akershus but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Siggerud Akershus. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!