10 Best Apartments To Stay In Setenil Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Setenil Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Setenil Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Setenil Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Setenil Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Setenil Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Setenil Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Setenil Andalucía:
La Casa Del Rio
There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a microwave and a toaster. A flat-screen TV is featured. Other facilities at La Casa Del Rio include a sun terrace.Grazalema is 13 miles from La Casa Del Rio, and Estepona is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Cato was a perfect hostess. She showed us all we needed to know. Location was excellent. Apartment was very clean and roomy. Like we were living in Cati’s home
- Absolutely loved La Casa Del Rio. Everything was perfect! From meeting the lovely Cati to the beautiful clean accommodation and the magic surroundings. We had a wonderful stay in Setenil thank you!
- We liked everything. Caty is a great host and provided so much for us. Her husband drove us to the train station when we couldn’t get a taxi. The apartment is super clean, very well appointed, and right next to the river with all the restaurants and tapas bars close by. We would have stayed longer if we had known ahead of time how good it was.
- La atención de la anfitriona Cati y la vista desde todos los ambientes. Que nos haya recibido con alimentos en la heladera y con un completo equipamiento de baño y cocina
- El apartamento está totalmente equipado. Consiste en una planta donde están las habitaciones, baño y salón y en la planta de arriba una cocina equipada con terraza con vistas a las rocas. Todo genial, la limpieza, el refrigerio preparado que incluía el desayuno. El baño. El salón cómodo y confortable. Caty, la anfitriona, una señora excepcional, amable y que te presta total intimidad. Desde luego que repetiremos en su alojamiento si volvemos al pueblo. Toda la casa tiene vistas al río y la roca. Un lugar increíble.
CASA RURAL MARÍA 1
There is a seating area, a dining area and a kitchen equipped with a microwave. A TV is provided.The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 40 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
CASA RURAL MARÍA 2
There is a dining area and a kitchen. A TV is featured.Ronda is 8 miles from CASA RURAL MARÍA 2, and Grazalema is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 40 miles from CASA RURAL MARÍA 2.
- The apartment was big, clean and well furnished. The hosts were responsive and mostly left me alone, which I prefer.
- limpieza, ubicacion, equipamiento, caleffaccion salon.
- Amplitud, ubicación y relación calidad precio. Perfecto para pasar un fin de semana en Setenil
- Esta todo nuevo y encontré todo lo necesario, genial
- Casa rural totalmente equipada,no falta detalle,juegos de mesa,ropa dec ama y baño,menaje…..Es ideal para parejas en plan romantico o en plan de amigos.El dueño es muy amable.
The kitchen features an oven.The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 40 miles from Casa Villalon.
No reviews yet.
Apartamento el Torreón
This apartment features 3 bedrooms and 1 bathroom. The kitchen comes with an oven, hob, microwave, coffee machine, toaster, and a washing machine. There is also a flat-screen TV available.Guests will find a range of restaurants and bars within a 1-minute walk of the apartment. Activities such as cycling is possible in the surroundings.Marbella is 29.8 miles from the apartment, while Ronda is 8.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 40.4 miles from the property.
- This a beautiful clean spacious apartment. Very comfortable living room. Good location a few minutes walk from restaurants and cafes. A relaxing time. The owner kindly gave us a choice of one of the three bedrooms. We might have done better to choose one of the ones away from the street, but we were still quite happy with it. We met the owner and her 18 year old daughter who translated for us. Very nice people!
- We really enjoyed the village of Setenil and the fact that the property was close to the central area with restaurants and cafes. The apartment is not that big, but it looks like new, and it’s fully equipped. Great host and awesome area. Should revisit soon!
- Schönen komplette Wohnung in einer tollen Lage. Auch die Schlüsselübergabe hat super funktioniert.
- Apartamento con todas las comodidades y a un precio estupendo. Está completamente nuevo y muy limpio. La señora que nos recibió fue muy agradable y atenta, explicándolo todo con mucha amabilidad. Te sientes como en tu propia casa, incluso tienen el detalle de dejarte café, azúcar, agua fresquita en la nevera… El pueblo es precioso y digno de visitar. Los habitantes muy simpáticos. Totalmente recomendable!!
- Todo está nuevo el apartamento céntrico excelente todo
Each air-conditioned apartment features modern decor and a flat-screen TV. Complete with a washing machine, kitchenettes include a microwave and toaster.Some apartments offer views of Plaza España, whilst others feature private terraces with mountain views. Each apartment has a bathroom with a hydromassage shower, hairdryer and magnifying mirror.Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue is 350 feet from Apartamentos Rondacentro, and you can find restaurants and bars within a 1-minute walk. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37.9 miles from the property.
- Great location right by the Tajo Bridge. Excellent parking location under apartment
- This apartment was just before the bridge so very central to all the sites of Ronda. It had a lovely balcony complete with table and chairs that was particularly nice to sit out and have breakfast if you are like us and get tired of eating out. Kitchen facilities were very good. There were secured parking facilities underneath the building which was very easy to get to
- You cannot get a better location, right next to the bridge. Lovely views and staff. Parking was easier than expected.
- Great location, great apartment, awesome view. Great price quality.
- Everything was perfect – location, private convenient parking at a reasonable price, great view from the terrace, helpful staff. Very nice shower cabin 🙂
Cortijo Nuevo Alojamiento Rural
Located in the rural town of Cuevas del Becerro, 12.4 miles from Ronda, guests can enjoy the vast cave complex that surrounds the village.The apartments feature a rustic style and have tiled floors. They come with basic furnishings and are set against the backdrop of rocky hills. The kitchen includes a microwave and dining area. Towels and linens are provided and parking is free.Guests can reach Malaga Airport in about an hour’s drive.
- We all loved the staff, cleanliness, location, tranquility, small number of houses and the fact that it had a pool.
- The property was exactly as described. Fully equipped and spotlessly clean. The location was perfect, so quiet. The owners were very helpful and pleasant. The pool area was an unexpected bonus. The gardens are obviously a work in progress, but charming.
- Very clean and really comfortable. Great surrounding, silent, nice view on mountains. I really recommend
- Great rural romantic location. Small house, but cosy. Good experience.
- Great location, with the taste of Andalusian culture. Great base to stay when visiting Ronda or Setenil. Perfect experience if You want to feel more like locals. If only have more time would definitely book longer stay. The day was windy but the cottage was already wormed up when we arrived. The surroundings are amazing and place itself is very cozy and clean. Was visiting before the summer season, so didn’t have opportunity to enjoy the pool but can imagine nice evenings in garden area in really hot days 🙂
Apartamentos La Ermita
Modern apartments feature tiled floors and a private balcony. There is a living room with a sofa bed and a private bathroom with amenities. The well-equipped kitchenette includes a washing machine, fridge and microwave.The family-run Apartamentos La Ermita offer luggage storage and have a tour desk. The Espinel Street shopping area is a minute’s walk away.
- I liked the location. Very easy to find everything
Attractively and comfortably furnished. Location was amazing with everything we needed nearby. Has a washing machine so we were able to wash our clothes and relax after some time on the road. Host was available and his suggestions for what to do were great.
He was friendly and helpful
The location was very convenient for walking to the old town and new. Javiar who gave us the keys was very helpful and friendly.
Good fridge/ freezer, which we needed, as it was hot, also good range of cooking facilities, Oven, with a grill, microwave etc.
Comfy settee and bed.
- The owner Javier was really nice. He helped with a lot of things.
- Was great for our two days, would have loved to stay longer, Ronda is a great place with lots to see and do and food was excellent, can’t fault, owner spoke a little English, but not his problem, we don’t speak Spanish either, he made it easy to understand any instructions given.
Apartamentos Ronda Luz
Each apartment includes a living area with a sofa, a TV and a dining table. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave and a fridge.Simply decorated, the bedrooms have air conditioning, heating and are fitted with tile flooring. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries.If you feel like visiting the surroundings, check out Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue located just a few feet from the apartments. Ronda Train Station is a 5-minute walk away.
- Nice host and wait us at door. Parking area is free in front of house,10 mins walking to new bridge, good choice to live in Ronda for family travelling.
Stayed here with my parents for a short visit to Ronda.
Owner arrived in 10 minutes after i called, huge bedroom, kitchen top clean. Very comfortable. Would stay again. To recommend.
- Good location, free parking, large heated apartment.
- Lovely little house in charming village with lovely owner in the house next door.
- Location is good, it has many restaurants, historic sites & activity nearby ,
Complejo Turistico El Sur
A seasonal outdoor swimming pool is surrounded by a sun terrace. Mini golf, table tennis and giant chess are available on-site. Other activities can be organised for guests, including hiking, mountain biking and horse-riding.Complejo Turístico El Sur offers an inviting restaurant with attractive stone walls and wooden beams. It opens from February to October, serving traditional and international cuisine.Set between olive and oak trees, the studio apartments at Complejo Turístico El Sur feature a terrace, kitchnette and private bathroom. Car rental can be organised for guests.The swimming pool is open from 1 June to 30 September.
- The bungalow was very well equipped, spotlessy clean and in a great location just outside Ronda but had lots for the kids to do onsite so didnt feel the need to have to travel outwith as we wanted a bit of relaxtion too. Liked that you could order fresh bread and crossiants too. The staff were lovely and very helpful in giving us information on what to do and see in Ronda. Lovely little place all round.
Option for ordering freshly baked bread every day.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Clean and well organised camp ground.
- The resort is in a great location, just outside Ronda but perfect for a few hikes in the area. The front desk was very friendly, you had even turned on the heating. The equipment is good and everything was very comfortable. The air conditioning worked well too. There is a supermarket about 10 minutes walk away.
- Liked the location, the spacious rooms, the kitchenette, easy parking.
- Pool was great, house was well equipped and comfortable.
Top Apartments In Setenil Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Setenil Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Setenil Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Setenil Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!