10 Best Apartments To Stay In Serradilla Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Serradilla Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Serradilla Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Serradilla Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Serradilla Extremadura. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Serradilla Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Serradilla Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Serradilla Extremadura:
Apartamentos Rurales Monfragüe
All accommodation includes a seating area with a sofa and TV, a dining area, and a kitchenette with a washing machine, microwave, hob, coffee machine and kitchenware. There is a bathroom with a shower.The garden includes a children’s play area, and free private parking is available on site. Hiking is popular in the surrounding countryside.Monfragüe National Park is 4.3 miles from the apartments and Caceres is 34.2 miles away.
- Very comfortable, roomy and tranquil studio accommodation at top of house, with good natural light and views over countryside. Friendly reception.
- Although not ticked as a romantic property the whole village was friendly and the hosts were so very friendly. The ground floor apartment has two generous bedrooms and the living area combined with the kitchen very functional
- The apartment was clean and spacious and the beds were very comfortable. Our hosts were friendly and and gave us the right amount of interaction. Easy to get there from Madrid and plenty of parking. Estremadura is a wildlife wonderland and Torrejon is in the middle of it.
- Better than the photos, very nice comfortable and clean and in a great location too. Plenty of space inside plenty of sockets to charge your gear, shower and toilet clean and working, comfy beds. Ideal birding base as your not too far from anything. Out of the window Serins, Griffons Black kite White wagtail etc and that’s just a few minutes watching.
- A nice and spacious apartment for 2 with a warm welcome from the host. The apartment is simple but well equipped and there are good views on the surroundings. The location is excellent for visiting nearby Montfrague National Park. Good value and recommended.
Sierra De Monfrague
Each air-conditioned apartment is decorated in warm colours, and has a living room with a TV and sofa or sofa bed. There is a private bathroom, and a kitchenette with a fridge and microwave.A laundry service is offered, and the Sierra De Monfrague has a tour desk. Set between the A5 and A66 Motorways, the apartments are 33.6 miles from Cáceres.
- Very nice people, close to the park, parking on site, very nice apartment with small things that make it nicer like coffee , tea , biscuits
- Lovely little apartment in beautiful village and in a fabulous National Park.
- Everything was great. Super apartment, they even provide you a small breakfast.
- very good self catering property, with everything you would expect in the kitchen area, comfortable beds. very good location for monfrague national park
- El alojamiento esta nuevo, es muy cómodo. Todo muy limpio y con muchos utensilios para poder estar como en tu casa. Fuimos con nuestro bebé y nos dejaron una cunita, así que hemos disfrutado del alojamiento y del entorno.
Apartamentos de Astroturismo la Cañada
The apartments at Apartamentos Rurales La Cañada have tiled floors and colourful, rustic décor. Each one has a kitchenette with a hob, microwave and coffee-maker, plus access to a shared patio.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about Extremadura. Monfragüe National Park is popular for hiking, and you can go canoeing in the nearby River Tajo. The property can also organise guided astronomy routes.You can drive to Trujillo in around 30 minutes. The UNESCO World Heritage Site of Cáceres Old Town is under an hour’s drive away.
- It was really thoughtful that some lovely supplies were provided free of charge on arrival (e.g. bread, milk, jam, fruit etc). These would have been essential as the local stores had officially closed for the day. However, the local shopkeeper gave us a lift to her store and opened just for us!
- Spirit of countryside: a medium-sized village among vast meadows of central Spain; and a good stopover on your route if you would like to explore a wonderful National Park Monfrague with its largest population of predatory birds in Southern Europe
- Limpieza, equipamiento y entorno. Propietarios muy amables.
- Cómodo, provisto de todo lo necesario y muy bien situado para visitar el Parque de Monfragūe. Muy buena relación calidad precio.
- El encontrarme como en casa, ya que fue un viaje que realice sola y recibí un trato muy entrañable. Lo he recomendado, y en cuanto pueda volveré a alojarme. Al apartamento no le faltaba detalle.
Apartamentos Rurales Natura
All apartments at Apartamentos Rurales Natura have air conditioning and central heating. Each has a spacious living-dining room and a fully-equipped kitchenette including a microwave. A laundry service is also available.You will find shops and restaurants in Torrejón, and the larger towns of Plasencia and Cáceres are both within 1 hour’s drive of the apartments.The A-66 connecting Gijón with Sevilla is about 50 minutes’ drive away, while the A-5 to Madrid and Mérida is 18.6 miles away.Staff are happy to give you more information on hiking trails in the surrounding area.
Excellent apartment in a beautiful area of Spain.
Very close to the magnificent Monfrague national park.
- Very nicely appointed rooms. Comfortable and spotlessly clean. I liked being at the top of the house and having a balcony.
- everything. Very well located to visit M onfrague and the Caceres province. Very clean, very confotable and cosy. Staff very friendly and welcoming
- Excellent apartment with a comfortable lounge. Nice sized Kitchen area and good features in the property
- Clean, comfortable apartment in a pleasant village location. Well situated for visiting Monfrague national park.
- Excellent apartment in a beautiful area of Spain.
Apartamentos Estrellas de Monfragüe
The property is air-conditioned and is fitted with a dining area and a seating area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, fitted with a microwave, toaster and fridge. A stovetop and coffee machine are also provided. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer. Bed linen are featured.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including cycling and fishing. Trujillo is 22 miles from Apartamentos Estrellas de Monfragüe, and Plasencia is 18 miles away.
- Era muy familiar y todos muy agradables. Estaban bastante informados de los lugares para visitar de la zona. El observatorio esta muy cerca.
- Estuvimos alojados en el loft, y nos encantó la planta abierta y la buhardilla con la cama. A mi hijo le encantó. Las camas muy cómodas, ropa de cama de abrigo genial.
- La limpieza y la tranquilidad. Son amables y muy atentos , el wifi funciona de maravilla , television led y hay todo tipo de utensilios de cocina. El estudio donde estuvimos muy luminoso dando a un prado donde pastan las ovejas. Buen parking para dejar el coche.
La comodidad del apartamento, no le faltaba nada, la comodidad de la cama
La ubicación perfecta para visitar el PN de Monfragüe
- Apartamento muy bien ubicado para visitar Monfragüe y sus alrededores. Situado en una zona tranquila, sin ruido. La cocina bien equipada y con bastante menaje. Limpio y confortable. Si volvemos por la zona sin duda repetiremos.
Casa Rural la Cañada
Casa Rural la Cañada has simple, rustic décor with exposed stone walls and beamed ceilings. All accommodation has air conditioning and a TV. The property’s cottage also features a seating area and a kitchenette.La Cañada has an on-site restaurant, as well as its own food shop, which is located next to the guest house. The area surrounding Torrejón el Rubio is ideal for hiking and canoeing is possible at the Río Tajo River, a 15-minute drive away.The seasonal local swimming pool is a 5-minute walk. La Cañada, a popular bird-watching spot, is 1.9 miles away. Cáceres is approximately 31.1 miles from the guest house.
The owners are very helpful and friendly. We had a great time there.
They are also honest – I left my iPad by mistake and 5 mins after we left, they rang me to let me know.
- El alojamiento permite mascotas sin ningún inconveniente
- La cama muy cómoda.La casa muy bonita,los detalles muy bien cuidados.
Nuestra estancia en Casa Rural La Cañada nos ha dejado una impresión inmejorable. Los dueños muy amables y dispuestos a hacer tu estancia lo más agradable posible. Las habitaciones son amplias, limpias y muy cómodas. Los baños pulcros y amplios, a los que no les faltaba ni un detalle. La Casa cuenta con derecho a cocina y está totalmente equipada, tanto en cuanto a enseres como a equipamiento.
La recomendamos al 150%. Nosotros volveremos.
- Hemos viajado mucho y es la primera vez que nos ha ocuurido nos fuimos despues de pagar sin dormir,la impresion al ver la habitacion, se debio de notar porque la dueña nos pregunto si estabamos bien,y esque estubimos decepcionados desde el primer momento, mucho calor las toallas desteñidas encima de la cama super pequeña las habitacion y un patio horrible colgado de sabanas donde nos indicaron para poder sentarnos ah¡ muchas moscas nos marchamos a la hora de llegar no dormimos en la casa eso si pagamos
- The owners are very helpful and friendly. We had a great time there.
Apartamentos Rurales el Trillo
All units are air-conditioned and include a seating and dining area. Some units feature a terrace and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, toaster and fridge. A stovetop is also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a electric tea pot. Every unit has a private bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are featured.You can play darts at the property, and the area is popular for hiking. Baños de Montemayor is 26 miles from Apartamentos Rurales el Trillo.
No reviews yet.
Casa Rural del Corral
The chic, loft-style apartments are comfortable and feature earthenware floors and wooden beams. They have a living room with a sofa bed and plasma TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and shower. There is a well-equipped kitchenette with a fridge and microwave.Parking is available nearby. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. The Jerte and La Vera Valleys are a 20-minute drive away.
- Practically everything was lovely and we’ll thought through.
- Welcome by Lola was very friendly, explaining what to do and see in the region and the best way to get there. Comfortable compact room and waking up with the sound of the United Extremadurean Bird Orchestra after a very quiet night was definitely a +
- Comfortable room stone floors and large en suite. Very little natural light though.
- Owner is very enthousiastic. Very good facilities (garden, terrace, pool). Very lovely house
- the welcome was excellent,very friendly and professional
Apartamentos Rurales la Solana
Apartments are heated and air conditioned and have an en suite bathroom in both bedrooms. There is a living room with a sofa and satellite TV. The kitchenette includes a fridge and microwave.All apartments have direct access to a large patio and the garden. There is a communal washing machine and drying area on the patio, as well as barbecue facilities.There is a tour desk and Monfragüe National Park is a 15-minute drive away. Caceres and Trujillo are an hour’s drive away.
- Host welcoming, friendly and very helpful, Juan Miguel did all he could to help us with birdwatching trips. The garden and patio area were a delight enabling us to relax after long days in the field. Socialising with other like minded guests over bbqs provided perfect endings to our days.
- This was a great base to explore the gorgeous countryside of Extremadura. After a hard-day’s bird-watching it was a delight to sit out and relax in the private garden. The host Juan M was most friendly and ensured we had everything we needed.
- interesting architecture and furniture. Lovely orchard and garden. Very friendly host.
- LOVELY APARTMENT IN A LOVELY HOUSE WITH COURTYARD AND GARDEN.LOTS OF ATMOSPHERE. VERY RELAXING. HOST JUAN VERY HELPFUL AND FRIENDLY. TRADITIONAL SMALL SPANISH VILLAGE.
- The patio/courtyard area was lovely. The owner was very nice – parking was difficult but he let us park in his own garage/walled land. The building is very romantic and Spanish, full of antiques and charm.
Apartamentos Turísticos Rincón de la Magdalena
The Rincón de la Magdalena apartments occupy a traditional house in this historic city.All of the apartments have air conditioning and heating. There is a modern kitchen with fridge and microwave. There is also a nice lounge and dining room area.Many historic monuments are close to the Rincón. These include the tourist centre of the San Vicente Ferrer Convent.The Cathedral is one of the most important buildings in Extremadura. There are many beautiful palaces and churches within walking distance.The city of Plasencia has a good location within Cáceres. Natural sights such as the Ambroz and Jerte Valleys are nearby.
- The appartement was very clean and very nicely decorated. The kitchen was well equipped. On arrival the host made us feel most welcome and she was very helpful pointing out the city highlights. Location was excellent: a quiet corner inside the old town, all sights within walking distance. One of the best accommodations we stayed in during our travels. Muchas gracias, Pepa!
- You could not ask for a better location for walking the old city…a quick phone call to pinpoint the exact location of the property was needed as it is just inside the walls and google maps doesn’t recognize that…with my limited Spanish and Pepa’s limited English we worked it all out nicely…the facilities and the room itself, open air balcony included were great..quiet…well kept…near perfect
- De fábula desde la dueña hasta la ubicación. Volveremos.
- Me gustó absolutamente todo, el apartamento era muy coqueto con una decoración muy cuidada y todo impecable en cuanto a limpieza, lástima que no hayamos podido disfrutar más de la terracita preciosa que tiene, ideal para desayunar con vistas al casco histórico de Plasencia. El trato de la propietaria fue excepcional. Ya de entrada, nos acomodó en un apartamento muy superior al contratado, de dos dormitorios con baño, para que al ser tres personas adultas, estuviésemos más cómodos, también fue muy profesional, pues nos explicó con todo detalle el rico patrimonio de esta ciudad con valiosas recomendaciones para hacer las visitas.
- La atención de la persona que nos atendió al llegar, la situación del apartamento y su confort.
Top Apartments In Serradilla Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Serradilla Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Serradilla Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Serradilla Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!