10 Best Apartments To Stay In Sedor Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Sedor Galicia is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Sedor Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sedor Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sedor Galicia. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Sedor Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Sedor Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Sedor Galicia:
All units feature a seating and dining area. All units have a kitchen fitted with an oven and microwave. Every unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a bath, free toiletries, and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are featured.The apartments are equipped for guests with reduced mobility.Portomarin is 29.2 miles from Apartamentos Arzúa, while Betanzos is 24.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- This was an excellent find. Walking the Camino with a large group and this place allowed us to stay together under one roof and not have to share beds. Washing machine was a nice surprise. Great check in.
- Big and excellent apartment. The host very, very friendly. We had an issue and she showed up immediately and fixed it.
- This was a fantastic place to stay, 5 star luxury. Everything was new and beautiful. Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen and living room. We especially liked watching the sheep out the back windows. The host and her daughter were so pleasant and helpful. A few blocks off the Camino but worth every extra step. I would have loved to stayed and just relaxed in the luxury of the apartment.
- Spacious and clean, with access to garden. Had everything we needed to cook dinner and breakfast.
- Great host who met us with a smile and was quick and polite about a last minute booking and mix up with the rate. Beautiful apartment and the extra amenities such as toiletries, towels, extra blankets, and tea added to an already great experience. Perfect place for pilgrims needing a refreshing oasis during their Camino de Santiago. The fully stocked kitchen was also a great bonus, and we would have loved to use had we planned to stay longer.
Apartamentos Turísticos La Calleja
The accommodation is equipped with a seating and dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, fridge and stovetop. Every unit comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen is provided.Lugo is 28 miles from Apartamentos turísticos La Calleja, while Santiago de Compostela is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 16.2 miles from Apartamentos turísticos La Calleja.
- Maria was simply an excellent host. The house had so much charm but was still lovely, bright and clean. Would 100% recommend. The best stay on our entire Camino.
- Staff was courteous, efficient, friendly and eager to help in any way.
- Maria was the most helpful lady on our whole trip. She went out of her way a few times to help our group. She was amazingly kind and even collected some of us that got lost. Maria’s property is so cute and clean a perfect rest after a long day walking the Camino
- We were on Camino and we had walked into Arzua not realizing that the property was on the way in and the host came and collected us – great service! One of my friends left her phone in the house the next morning and the host followed us in her car and gave it to her – she was just brilliant!!
- Everything. The property was unusual and amazing. The host was exceedingly gracious and helpful, a 12 on a 10 point scale.
Piso en el camino de Santiago
The kitchen comes with an oven and a microwave. Towels and bed linen are provided in this apartment.Lugo is 31.1 miles from Piso en el camino de Santiago, while Sada is 29.8 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from the property.
- Good and quick english speaking communication. Big and spacious appartment.
– the host was really punctual and kind (it was really kind that host provided us with drinks and food for breakfast for free)
– clean apartment (not new but clean and comfortable)
– many restaurants to eat around (500m from the apartment)
– luggage delivery service was provided
- No está mal ubicado. Es espacioso. La cocina muy completa.
- La ubicación es excelente. El apartamento muy confortante.
- La propietaria lo explicó todo perfectamente, con todas las facilidades. El piso es inmenso. El desayuno no muy variado, pero muy cundido. Check in y out sin problema ninguno!
The accommodation is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units have a seating and/or dining area. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a microwave. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Towels are featured.Sada is 30 miles from Castelao Apartments, and Portomarin is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from Castelao Apartments.
- Very good location, it is in the centre and close to supermarket and cafes. The facilities were good and the host was friendly and helpful.
- Apartment has a bedroom cum living room, kitchen and bathroom. It was clean and tidy.
- War geräumig und die Küche mit allen notwendigen Gerätschaften ausgestattet. Bis auf das “Fensterproblem” eigentlich eine schöne Unterkunft
- Habitacion amplia en el centro del pueblo. Limpio.
- Nos gustó mucho. Limpio, amplio y la señora muy amable. Para ir en grupo más que recomendable, camas amplias, había lavadora y secadora, cosa que nos ayudo mucho. Todo perfecto.
Apartamento Casa da Igrexa
There is a dining area and a kitchenette equipped with microwave. A TV is available. Other facilities at Apartamento Casa da Igrexa include a terrace.Bike rental is available at the property and the area is popular for cycling. Portomarin is 28 miles from Apartamento Casa da Igrexa, and Betanzos is 28 miles from the property. A range of activities are available in the area, such as fishing and hiking. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
The kitchen is equipped with a microwave. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is a shared bathroom with a bath.The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from FRAGA APARTMENTS.
No reviews yet.
Apartamento Río Vello
There is a dining area and a kitchen as well as a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.Sada is 30 miles from Apartamento Río Vello, and Portomarin is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Excellent apartment. Spotless clean and new. Great location and very spacious
- Local people, friendly owner, easy to found property.
- Really comfortable stay, clean and well equipped. Quiet location, highly recommend and would have liked to have stayed longer than one night. Good location for the Camino.
Clean and very neatly done with attention to little detail
Good washing facilities
A hostess that came early morning because things forgotten in the apt
- We are late for our original checking time due to the tiring 30km walking. However, house host is very kind and patient to introduce everything. The rooms are wonderful just as pictures.
Casa do Cura
Featuring wooden floors and wooden beams, apartments have a TV and sofa. The private bathroom comes with toiletries. There is a kitchenette and dining area with a fridge, microwave and coffee maker.Set in gardens, the apartments share barbecue facilities. There is free on-site parking and you can hire a bicycle from the tour desk. Luggage storage is offered and a laundry service is available.
The heating didn’t work at the apartment we selected on arrival, so we got a bigger one instead.
It was fully equipped and even had a fireplace.
- It’s far away from Camino Pathway, but scenery is superb. It turns out to be our best accommodation for our journey to Santiago. We like it.
- Muy agradable, buena calefacción, vistas geniales, muy limpio…
- La belleza del paisaje y la tranquilidad. El anfitrion estuvo espléndido.
- La amabilidad y buen trato de los anfitriones; como también las vistas y el silencio total para descansar. La estancia en general fue excelente.
- The heating didn’t work at the apartment we selected on arrival, so we got a bigger one instead.
Apartamentos Turísticos Guillermo
Decorated simply and in warm tones, the apartments all include a living-dining area with a TV. The kitchen is equipped with an oven, fridge and kitchenware. There is also a washing machine, iron and washing line in each apartment. Bed linen, towels and toiletries are provided.Palas de Rei offers several bars, restaurants and shops. Staff at the property can provide information about the area.The property offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, lockers, bike storage and massage services. Maps and routes information are also provided in the property.You can go hiking in the area, with the Careón Mountains and the Ulla, Pambre and Ferreira rivers nearby. Guests can also store their bicycles at the apartments for free.Santiago de Compostela is 43.5 miles away, and Lugo can be reached in a 30-minute drive.
- Great place with excellent and friendly service! Recommendation of restaurant was very helpful!
- Views. Location. Service. Everything you could possibly want. Great nights sleep. Just superb.
- Everything was fabulous, Guillermo was so professional and wonderful, best booking. Com experience ever, and we have been all over the world. Large 3 bdrm apartments, clean, well equipped, kitchen, 2 bathrooms. Heating, Guillermo has thought of everything and goes above and beyond. Incredible place, can’t speak highly enough. Thank you Guillermo, was a real pleasure to meet you.
- The check in and reception was wonderful, we felt at home from Minute one. Never experienced an apartment that clean! Everything was just perfect!! We can only recommend.
- The owner of the apartments was extremely friendly and helpful, giving us information on places to eat and places to visit during our stay. The appartments are in a good location, just a short walk from the town centre.
Featuring a terrace, the accommodation is equipped with a dining area and seating area with a flat-screen TV. There is also a kitchen, equipped with a dishwasher. Towels and bed linen are provided.Lugo is 31 miles from Rosende. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 13 miles from Rosende.
- Just an excellent room coming in to Arzua. Old building but rooms redone. We had private bath which was modern with great shower. Just outside room was communal living room and also a kitchen you could use with some breakfast foods and coffee to prepare as well as fridge and stove if you wanted to cook. Washer and dryer also. Just a terrific facility which made the stay easy and comfortable. Restaurants across the street
- The apartment was very clean, warm and comfy, and the host was lovely and very helpful.
- Limpieza. Comodidad. Tranquilidad. Aunque no incluye desayuno, la cocina está lo suficientemente surtida como para tomarse un café y algo de bollería
Ubicación excelente (Camino De Santiago), el apartamento es espectacular y tiene cuidado hasta el más mínimo detalle,( lavadora-secadora, cafetera, exprimidor, nos dejó agua, naranjas, magdalenas….)
Simplemente de 10
Muy buena acogida. Los propietarios muy atentos y simpáticos. Café, fruta y bollería en el desayuno.
El edificio y piso son de nueva construcción y las habitaciones muy amplias y modernas. Gracias
Top Apartments In Sedor Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Sedor Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Sedor Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Sedor Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!