10 Best Apartments To Stay In Sedella Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Sedella Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Sedella Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sedella Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sedella Andalucía. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Sedella Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Sedella Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Sedella Andalucía:
The accommodation features a flat-screen TV. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony with river views.Apartments have a kitchen fitted with a microwave, toaster and fridge. All rooms and apartments include a private bathroom with free toiletries. Towels are available.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including golfing and diving. Benalmádena is 29.8 miles from Casa Lareymora, while Nerja is 9.3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 26.1 miles from Casa Lareymora.
- Our host was lovely and very helpful. The room was clean and well equipped and the local people are very friendly.
- Good location with a few bars for evening entertainment. Apartment was well maintained and decorated.
- Nice comfortable and clean room, spacious, nice character and friendly helpful staff
- One bed, well equipped apt. Two balconies overlooking the park and hills. Lively small town and very convenient for food supplies, shopping at El Ingenio mall, (one of the best in the world!) 3km to beaches and highways to all of southern Spain + up into hills to Competa etc.
- Everything …friendly hosts close to restaurants and bars great location..
Casa Torre Antigua
Casa Torre Antigua is housed in a former gate house to the village and next to its Roman bridge. The villa features cooling stone walls and wooden beamed ceilings.The spacious living room includes a sofa, a fireplace and a TV. The kitchen includes a microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee machine and an electric hob.The terrace looks onto the surrounding orchards and nearby Sierra Malagueña Nature Reserve.Nerja is less than an hour’s drive from the Torre Antigua and Málaga is around 37.3 miles away.
- Full of character.Simple accommodation but well equipped. Everything worked unlike a lot of places.Exceeded expectations.
- Mati – the housekeeping lady – was very helpful and friendly. The location (beautiful “white” village, next to an old bridge, where hiking tours start) was wonderful. The house had a very charming atmosphere. Our predated departure was no problem for the owner.
- Isolated with very little tourists. close to nature
- Very rustic, romantic apartment in a calm and beautiful environment with fantastic view.
- Nice, authentic house. Great location. Necassary kitchen equipment was present. Beautiful, peaceful small town.
Casa Rural Montepino
All accommodation has a flat-screen TV and 1 bathroom with a bath or shower. There is also a sofa and a dining table, while the kitchen comes equipped with a fridge, hob, electric kettle, and kitchenware. Bed linen and towels are provided.You will find a range of shops, restaurants, and bars within a 3-minute drive of the property. The surroundings are great for activities such as hiking and cycling. Sierras de Tejeda, Almijara y Alhama Nature Reserve is 1.1 miles from Casa Rural Montepino, and Nerja is 15.5 miles away. Malaga Airport is a 1-hour drive from the apartments.
- The cleanliness and the stunning views from the balcony
Felix, the caretaker, was very friendly and helpfull.
Great views over the valley
- Amazingly friendly host. Superb views from the private terrace: you can see the sea on one side and the mountain range on the other, and enjoy the sun all day. Friendly, lively village of Compèta within walking distance. Definitely one of the best stays we ever had, period.
- Room was decorated perfectly and authentically. Comfortable beds. Beautiful terrace with view.
- Pool area very relaxing and attractive. Sunset view from the terrace is beautiful. Fantastic location.
Cortijo del Alcázar
Offering great views of the surrounding forest and hills, the apartments are housed in charming bungalows with pale yellow façades. All feature traditional décor with wooden furnishings.The living area opens onto a balcony or terrace, and has a TV and a sofa. Kitchenette facilities include a microwave, fridge, toaster, coffee maker and an electric hob. Free WiFi is available in the entire property.The Alcázar has a restaurant serving traditional Málaga cuisine and family recipes.The surrounding park is ideal for hiking, cycling and canoeing. La Viñuela Lake is a 15-minute drive away, while Málaga and the Costa del Sol are approximately 31.1 miles from the property.
- setting on the edge of the National Park, terrace, home cooking and washing facilities, being able to have a real fire, peace and quiet – it was silent at night. Excellent views of sunset with picnic tables just beyond the bungalows. Raul’s restaurant in the park (5 mins drive) was amazing. Hikds in the park stunning
- Price (the best price in this area), quiet, views if you walk away little from the house. Even if it was hot outside, the temperature in the house and around was very pleasant. Raul and Eva are nice people with a good contact.
Raúl the owner was very friendly and accommodating to our needs of early check in / late check out.
He communicated well using “What’s app” even though he has a very limited grasp of English. The place itself was what we needed for a day either side of hiring a villa for the week as to get the cheap flights to Malaga. Clean and basic. The views were outstanding and it was set at the mouth of the wonderful natural park in the mountains just above Alcaucin (5 mins drive).
- Very cool house for the heat outside very friendly staff
- Fue caotico, no había cubiertos para todos, toallas solo nos dieron el primer día y cuando ponías dos calefactores saltaba la luz. Booking debería poner sus medidas para no tener ese tipo de anfitriones. Es un desprestigio para booking.
La Casa de Las Titas
La Casa de las Titas features 9 charming apartments, each one decorated in its own particular style. Most contain enchanting original features, including elements of the original, 18th-century farmhouse. Modern amenities include air conditioning, cable TV and equipped kitchens with washing machines.Soak up the Andalusian sunshine on the hotel’s sun terrace before taking a refreshing dip in the outdoor swimming pool.Use your comfortable apartment as a base to explore the ancient surroundings of this walled city, including the nearby squares of Constitución and Carmen and many the historic churches. Also the beaches of the Costa del Sol are just a short distance away, allowing you to relax by the clear Mediterranean waters.
- We liked the friendliness and flexibility of our host.
- Large beautiful 1-bedroom apartment, with large living/dining room. Beautiful old house, with modern amenities. Very friendly staff. Great location within Velez-Malaga. Very nice swimming pool (although we were there in February, so we didn’t get to use it).
- We lived in Velez-Malaga for 6 years and go back to La Casa de las Titas as often as possible. Next to a home in Velez the hotel apartments are as close as it comes!! Jesus and the staff are fabulous and the amenities/facilities they provide are in keeping with the tradition of the town and are spotless.
- Clean comfortable with small kitchen. Very nice bed. Secure access. Nice historical building. Very close to bars tapas and restaurants. Supermarket nearby. Overall good value.
- Beautiful apartment with fridge, stove, microwave and washing machine.
Apartmentos Sierra Tejeda
Each bright apartment at Sierra Tejeda comes with a kitchen, equipped with a microwave, hobs and kitchenware; and a bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Bed linen, towels and cleaning products are provided.At Apartments Sierra Tejeda you will find a garden, free barbecue facilities and a terrace. Other facilities like a shared lounge, a games room and dry cleaning are offered.Activities in the surrounding area include cycling, horse riding and fishing. Malaga Airport is located 26.1 miles from the property.
- The bed in the apartment was too small so we could swap with a better hotelroom at the same hotel. The staff is very nice and helpful.
- El espacio,las vistas,flexibilidad para late check out
- Kamers waren in de typische stijl van de streek. Kamers werden om de twee dagen gereinigd. Ontbijt was zeer goed. Personeel is zeer vriendelijk
- La situacion de los apartamentos, estan cerca de todo. Estan en la plaza del pueblo y alli mismo hay restaurantes, una pequeña tienda con un poco de todo,la fuente de los 5 caños. Y para desplazarse tambien esta bien situado.
- Nuestros dos apartamentos estaban muy bien, el sitio está genial, la piscina pequeña pero a pesar de todo de agua de manantial, gran descanso…
Castillo de Zalia Conjunto Rural
The Castillo de Zalia complex is made up of modern, whitewashed apartments nestled in the stunning scenery of the Sierra Tejeda mountains. The site is surrounded by national parks and numerous charming white villages which cling to the hillside – an authentic sight in this southern region of Spain.Take in the peaceful atmosphere and fresh air with a dip in the complex’s outdoor swimming pool. Each evening you can enjoy a meal in the barbecue area, surrounded by the attractive landscaped gardens.Enjoy views of the surrounding landscape and even the Mediterranean coast from your own private terrace. Inside each apartment you will find a well-equipped kitchen and comfortable living spaces.
- Wonderful place. Beautiful view, peaceful environment, a worthwhile trade-off for short drives to the main points of visit in Malaga area. The apartment is well equipped and maintained, nice outdoor spaces both private and public.
- Large pool, one kingsize and one double room, spacious
- The views were spectacular, and it was so peaceful. You do need a car though, you can’t walk into the village for bars/shops.
- Nice place, appartments offer all you need; we enjoyed the view and the garden.
- We loved the location and the views, very spacious apartment. Wifi was great outside, loved the shower plenty of hot water.
Apartamentos Intercentro Algarrobo-Costa
The apartments at Apartamentos Intercentro Algarrobo-Costa feature tile floors and a bay window with a table and chairs. Many have sea views. Each one has satellite TV and a kitchen with a stove and coffee maker.A range of shops, bars and restaurants are found around the apartments. Nerja is a 15-minute drive away. Easily accessible from the A7 highway, the apartments are a 40-minute drive from Málaga Airport.
- Amazing SEA view. Very helpful and informative host Carlos
- Pleasant treatment at arrival. Good information about the area. Nice sea view from the balcony.
- Well equipped apartment, almost everything what you need to cook in the kitchen, plenty of cutlery, perfect view on the sea site, just a few steps to the beach.
- A lovely apartment in a wonderful quiet location. It’s next to the beach. The large and clean pool with a Wi-Fi zone is nearby. The apartment is clean and has everything you need for life. In the apartment you will find linen and towels that you can change weekly at the office. Also free washing room with 2 washing machines and 1 сlothes dryer is available from 9 am to 9 pm. You can ask the key in the office. The office working hours are: MON-FRI 09:30-13:30 and 16:00-19:30 ; SAT 09:30-13:30. The administrators are very professional, polite and helpful!!! Thank you for the nice holiday!
Lovely holiday, the staff were brilliant, any compalints where dealt with fast and appropriately.
Will definetly go again in the near future.
Apartamentos Terrasol Plazamar
All air-conditioned accommodation at the Playa Apartamentos Terrasol Plazamar has traditional Spanish décor with wooden furnishings and tiled floors. The kitchenette comes with a microwave, fridge and coffee maker.There is a selection of bars, restaurants and cafes within 10 minutes’ walk of the Terrasol Plazamar. There are also shops nearby.Málaga and its airport can be reached in approximately 35 minutes by car. Nerja is less than 18.6 miles away.
- Nice apartment on the top floor. Great sight. Lots of appliances.
- Excellent location and accommodation for a weeks holiday. Good location for beach.
- Estaba muy bien equipado para pasar unos días de desconexión
- Es war sehr ruhig im Haus. Das Haus ist sehr gepflegt.
En si , todo estaba muy bien, la zona tranquila, nada conflictiva, para aparcar sin problemas, el apartamento acogedor, parecía recién reformado , cerca de la playa , y los establecimientos de alrededor están bien.
El personal de la agencia muy servicial y atentos a las necesidades .
Apartamentos “Alma” y “Montaña”(Vista al Mar)
The accommodation comes with a satellite flat-screen TV and CD player. Some units have a terrace and/or balcony. There is also a dining area and a kitchen equipped with an oven, a microwave, and a toaster. A fridge and stovetop are also provided, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer in each unit. Towels are featured.Apartamentos “Alma” y “Montaña” are 11.8 miles from the water park.The area is popular for skiing and horse riding. Almuñécar is 17.4 miles from Apartamentos “Alma” y “Montaña”, while Torre del Mar is 8.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 26.7 miles from Apartamentos “Alma” y “Montaña”.
Location (15-20min walk to bars and restaurants)
Pool area (amazing views)
Owners were very nice and accommodating.
They local restaurant they also own was the best in town. Cosy and friendly
- Fantastic views, with a lot of outdoor space – loved the terrace by the pool! Apartment very well equipped, including good range of cooking equipment, and clean. Host very helpful. Lots of great walks in the area, and a lovely town with lots of good places to eat.
- Nice location if you enjoy the mountains. Apartment facilities and condition were really good value for money. Overall highly recommendable. Also Competa as a town is lovely and has very few tourists by comparison to the coastal towns. The hosts run a restaurant in the town centre, which has very good, affordable food.
We were really tired after travelling from UK and got lost after arriving in Competa but Rafa came and found us and led us to the apartment
The apartment was tastefully decorated and furnished in, I guess, an Andalucian style.
The pool was great with loungers and sofas on the terrace above
Oh yes, the view across Competa and down to the sea was fantastic
- The host and his family were very helpful and very nice – the host spoke English as well which helped us. The views were fantastic – the pool was marvelous, there were facilities for a bbq, plenty of outside space to sit and enjoy, very peaceful very relaxing.
- Location (15-20min walk to bars and restaurants)
Top Apartments In Sedella Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Sedella Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Sedella Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Sedella Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!