10 Best Apartments To Stay In Sardalla Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Sardalla Asturias is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Sardalla Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sardalla Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sardalla Asturias. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Sardalla Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Sardalla Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Sardalla Asturias:
Apartamentos Las Vegas
Apartamentos Las Vegas are close to the port and the Sidrerias (typical cider restaurants/bars). Bedding and towels are provided. The apartments will appeal to those who are looking to combine a seaside stay in a charming fishing village, with outdoor activities such as walking or canoeing.Ribadesella is a picturesque holiday destination, perfectly located to use as a base in Asturias to visit Gijon, Oviedo, Llanes, Santander and the Picos de Europa National Park.
- Cosy and clean little apartment with washing machine. If you get to meet the owners they are very nice.
- When arriving one hour after the announced opening time for the reception – nobody were there. We had to contact the police to get help to get the key! They were really helpful. The owner of the place was more interesred in boasting of his yearly stays in Miami then helping his customers. No internet the first day since he managez to give us a wrong password…
- Beds were very comfortable, they have a washing machine, spacious, good shower.
- Cinthia was super friendly and extremely helpful at check in. The apartment was perfect. Great location in the old town, close to beach, restaurants, cafe downstairs. We didn’t spend much time in the apartment as we were out exploring but it was perfect for our family of 4 (children ages 11 & 13 yrs). No on site parking but there is a parking lot up the hill.
- The location was perfect. Just off the main area so it was easy to walk to restaurants but quiet for sleeping.
Los Picos de Tereñes
The apartment has a double room and a twin room. The lounge-diner features sofas, armchairs and a flat-screen TV. The kitchenette comes with a hob, microwave and coffee maker.There is a bathroom, and a hairdryer is available to rent. Bed linen and towels are included, and shared laundry facilities are also available.Staff can provide information about what to see and do around Los Picos de Tereñes. The charming town of Lastres is a 25-minute drive away, and the Jurassic Museum in Colunga is 20 minutes away. You can drive to Gijón in 45 minutes, and Santander is 1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Apartamento pequeño, pero muy bien aprovechado. Parking justo enfrente del apartamento, muy cómodo. Vistas del Cantábrico a pocos pasos.
- la ubicación muy buena, y como punto de partida muy bien una vez situado, retaurantes cercanos y panaderia. accesos a autovia bastante cercanos.
- La casa muy confortable y las vistas inmejorables..
- La construcción, limpieza, entorno y atención de su personal.
- Apartamento funcional en un entorno súper tranquilo
Apartamentos Rurales El Corberu
Apartments and studios have private balconies, living areas with a flat-screen TV and equipped kitchens including a washing machine. Bed linen, towels, toiletries and a hairdryer are provided.The gardens have reading areas and a picnic area that looks on the estuary and Cuera Mountains. Private parking is also available on site.The prehistoric Tito Bustillo Cave is 1,650 feet from the property. Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in around 2 hours drive.
Beautifully appointed rooms in two-bedroomed, two bathroom apartment
Amazing views from balcony
Rural peaceful feeling
Barbecue on site
Very friendly hosts
- We thought the apartment was first rate, the owner charming and would heartily recommend staying there.
Peaceful (when cars weren´t driving past)
- Apartamento muy cómodo, grande y luminoso, ubicación ideal y unas vistas inmejorables. Mara, la dueña, encantadora, te soluciona cualquier cosa que necesites. Volveremos.
- Находится в тихом и живописном месте,всего в одном километре до пляжа.
- Beautifully appointed rooms in two-bedroomed, two bathroom apartment
Apartamentos Rurales L’Alceu
Featuring a terrace and wooden beams, each apartment has a lounge-diner with a sofa and TV. The kitchen is equipped with a fridge, ceramic hob, microwave and washing machine. There is a private bathroom with a bath and shower.The garden offers barbecue facilities and there is a tour desk. The A8 Motorway is easily accessible and Gijón is 40.4 miles away. You can drive to the Picos de Europa National Park in less than an hour.
- The setting was beautiful and the lady at reception was really helpful and friendly despite all conversation being held by Google translate ! She recommended an awesome restaraunt in town and organised a taxi.
- Very nice people, very good service. Great place to stay.
- Fantástico todo, el personal, la ubicación, el entorno, el alojamiento y el desayuno
- El alojamiento está en una zona tranquila muy bonita, debe ser ideal para el verano con el jardin y las zonas verdes. Nosotros hemos estado en pleno diciembre y no hemos podido disfrutar del jardín
- Su tranquilidad y el apartamento muy limpio y amplio
Luna del Valle
Luna del Valle is housed in a 19th-century property. Each room features an en-suite bathroom with a hydromassage shower. They also come with micro-latex mattresses, a TV and DVD player.Luna del Valle has a spa, which is available for an extra cost.Luna del Valle is located in a beautiful part of Asturias, within 9.3 miles of the charming resorts of Llanes and Ribadesella. From here you can see the Picos de Europa Mountains, and visit the stunning northern coastline.
- The location was convenient for some of the beaches of the North Coast
- Quirky hotel, right in the center of Nueva. Beautiful surroundings, not far to nice little beach.
The hotel is very quirky and unusual, with very old antique furniture and Arthurian legend themed rooms, but the bed was very comfortable, the room had a great shower, there was air conditioning, a big tv and DVD player, plus a fridge in the room which was great.
There was no breakfast at the property, but there is a bar opposite where you can buy breakfast.
The hotel is just over 2km from the Playa de Cuevas, which is a beautiful beach.
No parking, but you can park in the main street just a few metres away.
- Todo, instalacciones, decoración , jacuzzis, trato de parte del personal….
- Las habitaciones muy cómodas y confortables. La ubicación expectacular y el pueblo precioso.
Apartamentos Rurales La Güertona
The Guertona Rural Apartments have rustic-style décor, with wooden beams and floors. Each one has a lounge with a fireplace and TV. The kitchens include a microwave, hob and washing machine.The La Guertona Apartments are surrounded by gardens, and offer free private parking on site. They are just a 5-minute drive from Ribadesella Beach and a 15-minute walk from the Caves of Tito Bustillo, famous for their rock paintings.
- view of the picos mts from covered patio, needed on rainy evenings.
- La parcela de la casita!mis perris estaban encantadas al sol
- es el segundo verano , probablemente, habrá un tercero.
- La ubicación,el entorno…la tranquilidad y el paisaje
- La ubicación es buena, andando en 22 min estas en la playa.
Apartamento Ribadesella Playa Santa Marina
The apartment is composed of a separate bedroom, a living room, a fully equipped kitchen, and a bathroom. It includes a TV with DVD player, a washing machine, and dishwasher.Ribadesella Train Station is 3.1 miles form the Ribadesella Apartamento, while the Lakes of Covadonga can be reached a 1-hour drive.
No reviews yet.
Apartamentos Don Clemente
The apartments are set next to the Sella River in Asturias, 1.9 miles outside Cangas de Onís. The shrine of Covadonga is just a short drive away.Each Don Clemente apartment has a balcony and a living-dining room with a flat-screen TV and a fireplace. The kitchen area has a fridge and a dishwasher. Kitchen utensils, sheets and towels are included.The Don Clemente Apartments have a shared garden and a children’s play area. There are also barbecue facilities in the garden.
- Great location to explore Picos de Europa and also the beach. Just across the road from the kayaks with a 10%discount for guests at Don Clemente. Laundry -9kg- done fue €5. Same price for drier. Next to a bar with groceries and opened between 7.30 am and midnight.
Estuvimos en el apartamento 102 y disfrutamos mucho el puente. Habitaciones amplias, salon amplio y muy cómodo. Yo soy de esas personas a las que la luz, el ruido, una mosca, lo que sea… cualquier cosa me molesta para dormir. Pues dormí de maravilla, razón por la cual me sorprende mucho los comentarios negativos sobre esta habitación acerca del ruido… siempre llevo tapones y no llegué a usarlos, con eso lo digo todo.
Deseando volver en Agosto!!
- Nos alojaron en un apartamento más grande para que estuviéramos más cómodos con las niñas.
- La limpieza del apartamento EXCELENTE. Los anfitriones muy atentos. Las instalaciones adyacentes a los apartamentos (columpios, césped,…) perfectas. La ubicación MUY BUENA en términos de TRANQUILIDAD, aunque hay que coger el coche para llegar cómodamente tanto a Cangas de Onís (4 kms) como a Arriondas (2 kms). Para los runners hay una pista paralela a la carretera que une ambas localidades y que permite cómodamente salir a estirar las piernas. Los apartamentos se encuentran a 100 mts de una empresa de actividades de aventura (K2), así que la ubicación es muy buena también para realizar el descenso del SELLA.
- Los apartamentos estaban nuevos e impecables, (suelos ventanas….todo reformado y nuevo).
Apartamentos Spa Cueto
The apartments have a modern décor and each one has a terrace with views of the town. They feature a lounge with a sofa and flat-screen TV, as well as a kitchenette with a hob, microwave and washing machine. Towels and bed linen are provided. Free wired internet is available and WiFi is also available.Apartamentos Spa Cueto’s location is good for exploring the surrounding Asturian countryside and there are many hiking routes. The Cantabrian Coast is also nearby and you can visit the beaches at Llanes and Ribadesella.Both Gijón and Oviedo can be reached easily from the apartments in around 1 hour’s drive. Covadonga and its impressive basilica are just 6.2 miles away.
- first class accommdation with location away from the very busy center. the manager, Pablo, very helpful with where to enjoy the best meals, tapas, etc.
A small comfortable apartment in the nice town of Cangis De Onis. The owners were lovely and very helpful. We caught the bus up to The lake for 8 euro which was good value. The lake area was beautiful for walking and enjoyed seeing the goats with their bells.
We enjoyed the spa area in the accomodation particularly as the weather was not the best.
The apartment was clean and exactly as shown in the photos. Good location – very close to nice restaurants and bars. The kitchen is small, but equipped to prepare breakfast (or even dinner if you like), in the next building there is nice bakery.
Very friendly and helpful manager at reception – he gave us a lot of tips – where to eat (he prepared a list with restaurants/bars with descriptions what is the best there) and how to go to main attractions around Cangas de Onis. When coffee maker was broken, he delivered us new one immediately.
Unfortunately we didn’t have time to use Spa – for apartment guests, Spa costs 10 euro.
- Very comfortable and well equipped apartment close to the centre of town, without being noisy. The host, Pablo, was very welcoming and very helpful and well-informed about the area. The National Parks office is also close to the apartment and well worth visiting for anyone planning a walk in the Picos.
- The hosts were super helpful and friendly. We liked the layout of the apartment and the 2 bathrooms. The apartment is very sunny. Having balcony is nice and with a nice view.
Apartamentos la Higar
Featuring a patio, the accommodation features a dining area and seating area with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a terrace and/or balcony with mountain views. There is also a kitchen, equipped with an oven and microwave. A toaster and fridge are also featured, as well as a coffee machine. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Towels and bed linen are available.Apartamentos la Higar also includes a barbecue.Cangas de Onís is 11 miles from Apartamentos la Higar. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 54 miles from Apartamentos la Higar.
- La finca preciosa y la cama comodísima. El apartamento con todo detalle. la televisión de plasma.Los dueños muy amables,nos trataron como en casa.volveremos sin duda.
- La cercania de los propietarios.Sentirte como en casa.Muy completo de menaje.
- El paisaje y la zona. Zonas comunes. Todo eso es espectacular, pero en realidad cualquier sitio que vayas en Asturias de ese tipo (aldea perdida en el campo) tiene esas cosas
- La zona era muy muy bonita, la casa estaba muy bonita decorada y las camas y baños cómodos y limpios.
- Situado en una paraje maravilloso. Casa confortable, acogedora y cálida. Natalia y David muy amables y cercanos. Plas, plas, excelente!
Top Apartments In Sardalla Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Sardalla Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Sardalla Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Sardalla Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!