10 Best Apartments To Stay In Santa Lucía La Palma Island – Top Hotel Reviews
Santa Lucía La Palma Island is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Santa Lucía La Palma Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Santa Lucía La Palma Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Santa Lucía La Palma Island. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Santa Lucía La Palma Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Santa Lucía La Palma Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Santa Lucía La Palma Island:
La Rivera Apartments
Offering an outdoor pool and terrace, La Rivera Apartments is situated in Puntallana, Tenagua, in the La Palma Island Region, 4.7 miles from Santa Cruz de la Palma. Free Wifi is provided and free private parking is available on site.This apartment has 1 double bedroom and 1 bathroom. The well-equipped kitchen includes a coffee machine, electric kettle, and microwave. The living room comes with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and sofas.Puerto Naos is 13.7 miles from the property. Los Llanos de Aridane is 10.6 miles from La Rivera Apartments. La Palma Airport is 9.4 miles away.
- Amazing views from apartment, beautiful garden with oranges. Host was so kind. Good for hot times.
- Very clean, quiet, beautiful view of ocean and grounds.
Fab place to stay, the view is amazing. The apartment was very clean, and a lovely basket of fruits.
Very close to the Capital and Airport. Bus stop top of lane which will take you all around the island, really great place to stay.
- When we arrived, we received a huge (!) basket with fresh fruits as well as a “survival package” for the first breakfast (bread, butter, marmalade, coffee, milk, cookies). The owner was very friendly and helpful. The apartment is equipped functional, but with lot of lovely details. The view from the terrace is amazing and the garden is so beautiful and well-tended. Everyday, someone came to clean the pool and to look after the house/garden. The apartment is not far away from the main route LP-1, but nevertheless it was a very quite place. The neighbour allowed us to pick some fresh oranges from the plantation behind the house.
Excellent base for exploring La Palma, Santa Cruz a 10 minute drive, 20 mins on the bus or apparently a 86 minute walk although as this would be mainly uphill adjacent to busy bendy road we didn’t go for that option!
Great facilities, although pool could have been warmer, even just by some rudimentary use of solar energy! Of which there was plenty.
Casa Yanes Casas Rurales
One of our top picks in Breña Alta.Casa Yanes Casas Rurales is a self-catering accommodation in Breña Alta, 10 minutes’ drive from Port de Santa Cruz de La Palma. Surrounded by gardens, apartments offer mountains views.Simply decorated, all apartments feature a living-dining room with a double sofa bed and a TV; and a kitchen equipped with a fridge, oven and coffee machine. There is a shared laundry with a washing machine, and ironing facilities are available on prior request.You can find a selection of shops, supermarkets, and bars within 5 minutes’ drive.The area is famous for outdoor activities, such as biking and for the Volcanoes Routes hiking tour. A free private parking is available on site.
- Quiet and pleasant surroundings. Good position for going anywhere on the island. Not too far from the airport. Near food shops and restaurants. Helpful and friendly host.
We had a bit of trouble finding the property so telephoned, but our severe lack of Spanish and their lack of sufficient English made the call difficult. However, Whatsapp saved the day as they sent directions using that!
A lovely couple run the place, they were so welcoming and recommended a fab local restaurant which we liked so much we returned to next day.
If you like “quiet & private” it’s perfect.
- Spacious, peaceful, clean, appropriate facilities and great view.
- The apartment was spacious, clean and reasonably quiet. Our host was available and helpful and resolved issues quickly ( no hot water on one occasion).
Location outside built up area and access from local bus
Lovely gardens and views of the mountains
Plenty of space inside apartment
Walking distance to Spar
Apartment Los Balconcitos
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located 2.4 miles from Santa Cruz de la Palma, Apartment Los Balconcitos offers accommodations in Los Cancajos. The property is 10 miles from Puerto Naos and free private parking is available.The kitchen is equipped with an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV is featured. Other facilities at Apartment Los Balconcitos include an outdoor pool.Los Llanos de Aridane is 9 miles from Apartment Los Balconcitos, and Barlovento is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is La Palma Airport, 1.2 miles from Apartment Los Balconcitos.
- The terrace was out of the wind so had a lovely time sitting in the warmth of the sun. Pool was right outside the apartment. Supermarket was just down the road as was a great coffee shop and airport bus. Beach just a 5 min walk away.
- Superbe, il manquerait plus que la piscine soit chauffée et ca aurait vraiment un petit gout de paradis. Superette au bout de la route pour les courses, plage à 10min à pied, tout le necessaire pour les enfants en bas age dans l’appartement. Top !
- BESONDERS GEFALLEN HAT UNS DIE SCHOENE GROSSE TERRASSE.
- El apartamento está situado en en una urbanización bien ubicada y muy cuidada. Un sitio ideal para el descanso.
- die ferienwohnung liegt zentral zum einkaufen und zur busverbindung bequem laufen zur fewo EG und parkmöglichkeit direkt zur wohnung der gemeinschaftspool wird sauber gepflegt und gut zu erreichen die schöne grosse terrasse kann man den ganzen tag geniessen küche ist gut ausgestattet , sollte hin und wieder mal kontrolliert werden ob etwas kaputt oder fehlt bad ist ok mit fön ; toaster sollte neu angeschaft werden und und evtl. neue matratzen u vesperbrettchen
Hotel-Apartamento Las Olas
Hotel-Apartamento Las Olas is a 7-minute walk from Cancajos Beach, and a 3-minute drive from La Palma Airport. The complex features outdoor swimming pools, a gym and free Wi-Fi zone.All apartments Hotel-Apartamento Las Olas have a balcony or terrace and a living area with satellite TV. Guests can cook in the well-equipped kitchens, and there is a handy mini supermarket on site.The aparthotel offers a large sun terrace with loungers and views of the sea and mountains. There is a paddle tennis court, beauty salon and massage service. Bicycle rental can be arranged at the 24-hour reception.Secure parking is available on-site and an airport shuttle service is available. Las Olas is less than a 10-minute drive from the island’s capital, Santa Cruz de la Palma.
Nice spacious rooms. Nice pool and good food options . Close to
The airport (8€ in a taxi ) and close to the city Center as well ( 10 -12 minutes bus ride )
- Nice view from room, facilities good and location was well placed for other restaurants etc.
- Beautiful location. Large clean rooms. Fabulous Thai restaurant on the property.
- clean, well maintained although not the most modern accomodation; kitchen facilities ok, but nothing special; it’s pretty close to Santa Cruz; supermarket and restaurants nearby
- Staff helpful although very busy at reception. Thai restaurant onsite excellent and waiters friendly and efficient. Near bus stop, restaurants, supermarket and the paved beach path.
- Nice spacious rooms. Nice pool and good food options . Close to
Apartamentos Los Rosales
One of our top picks in Los Cancajos.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Situated just 1,300 feet from Los Cancajos Beach, Los Rosales offers an outdoor pool, surrounded by gardens and loungers. Each simple apartment has a balcony with sea or mountain views.Apartamentos Los Rosales are situated on the island of La Palma, a 5-minute drive from La Palma Airport. Santa Cruz de la Palma is just 4.3 miles away. Free parking can be found nearby.Apartments have bright décor, with tiled floors and wooden furniture. All have a living-dining room with a sofa and TV. Kitchenettes include a microwave, fridge and hob. Safes are available to rent. A laundry service is also available for a surcharge.A buffet breakfast if also available for an additional cost.A bus stop and taxi rank are located a 1-minute walk of the property.
- Good location in the resort, helpful staff, garden/ pool area spotlessly clean, resort very quiet but perhaps more to do with the time of year, overall great value for money.
- The apartment was fairly big with a generous balcony offering good views of the mountains. Nice swimming pool and surrounding gardens.
- Apartments are arranged around the pool and garden, so all apartments have a pleasant outlook. The beds were extremely comfortable. Easy access to restaurants and shops with the option of the local bus into Santa Cruz. (fare was only €1.37 each way) Lovely walk from bottom of hill along a coast path where there’s refreshments at the other end. Dramatic scenery as you follow the path. Staff in reception were very helpful and friendly.
- Very nice and clean apartment with a good view. Kitchen was basic but had all we needed with relatively new utensils. Kids were satisfied with the wi-fi connection and tv where language can be changed to English (some channels). Close to public transport to airport or Santa Cruz (5 min. walk to bus stop) and close to the ocean where there is a nice walking path.
- The staff at Reception were extremely helpful. When we arrived, we were handed information relevant to our needs and interests. The details on the buses, the timetable and the suggested use of a BonoBus card were particularly helpful. The grounds were really well set out and maintained, only weather prevented us using them more. Good Wifi connection. Good restaurants just three minutes walk away.
Apartamentos Miranda have a peaceful setting in Breña Alta, on the island of La Palma. These comfortable studios share an outdoor swimming pool, sun terrace and gardens.Studios at the complex have typical local décor. Each studio has a large balcony, with views of the mountains or the sea.Each Miranda Apartment also has a full kitchen. There is a living area with satellite TV. Free internet access is available in all apartments.The apartments offer a shuttle service to La Palma Airport. The city of Santa Cruz is a 10-minute drive away. Apartamentos Miranda also have tour desk and car rental service. Free private parking is available at the complex.
- Everything. Great location and views overlooling the sea and the mountains. The terrace was superb, perfect for breakfast bathing in the morning sun and stargazing at night. Very quiet, accesible and with great facilities and amenities to make the stay more enjoyable. The staff was very kind.
- Very nice appartment with very well equiped kitchen. We only stayed one night, but it’s suitable for longer stays, even for whole retirement :). Everything was very clean and our host Jens was very helpful. Swmming pool was a nice benefit, also very clean. Views on the ocean and mountains were spectacular.
- Rene the host is excellent, pleasant, friendly and efficient, ready to answer any questions and advise when needed. Beds very comfortable and excellent 4 burner gas hob. If anything might be good to have a microwave but otherwise well provided, good pots and cutlery. View from French windows superb. We were only there one night, will definitely come back for longer.
- Beautiful View, quite location, excellent for relaxation. Very kind staff.
- Peaceful, great views, lovely gardens. Easy access to buses, 10 minutes walk to shops, 15 to bars.
Apartamentos La Caleta
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. This complex boasts traditional Canarian design and architecture, as well as free WiFi and an outdoor swimming pool. Set on the island of La Palma, Apartamentos La Caleta is only 1,650 feet from the sea.The apartments at La Caleta are all south-facing and come with a balcony or terrace and a safe. They are cleaned 3 times a week. All apartments have digital TV.The La Caleta complex has spacious garden areas and a solarium by the pool, which can be accessed via the bar-restaurant. There is also a children’s pool, play area and mini-golf.Apartamentos La Caleta is located in the popular resort of Los Cancajos. The airport is 2.5 miles away and there are plenty of bus services to the capital city, Santa Cruz de la Palma, within 3.7 miles.
The pool area
Spacious apartment with cooking facilities
Good choice for breakfast
Great restaurants close by
- Nice well equipped apartment. Very close to the beach, restaurants and small supermarket. Good selection of breakfast and dinner. Plenty of car park around.
- Beautiful apartments, very spacious and tidy, perfect for a few days away from home but with a cosy feeling. The apartment was facing the sea so I could enjoy the amazing sunrise while having breakfast from the balcony. The beach is wonderful and there’s a beautiful seaside walk. And in top of everything, there’s the pool and the well kept gardens.
- The welcome. Plus they offer us something to drink.
- Quite spacious and comfortable. Beautiful flowers and garden outside.
- The pool area
Aparthotel El Galeón
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de la Palma.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. These comfortable and practical apartments with sea views are situated only a few feet from the port and Santa Cruz de la Palma Old Town. Bajamar Beach is a 10-minute drive away.The apartments are equipped down to the finest detail and have been designed to make your stay a comfortable and pleasant one. This is a tranquil base from which to explore the rich natural environment of the island. You can find plenty of information about cultural visits in the region and cuisine in this homely establishment.
- The free car park below with lift to all floors was great. Staff stayed later as ferry arrived at 10 pm. Room was very spacious and modern and clean . Sadly only 2 nights but would stay longer next time. Ten minute walk to centre of town , quiet area and got good night’s sleep.
The receptionist was very welcoming, the room was very spacious and had a great view.
The kitchen facilities in the room were excellent although we did not use them, apart to make a coffee. We were able to leave our bags at reception when we checked out and collect them later in the day. It was a short walk into the town, and there were two supermarkets just a few minutes walk away. We would highly recommend this hotel and will definitely be returning.
- Super-friendly and helpful staff (we had our luggage on deposit there), clean, nice, and modern rooms. Nice balcony with a bit of morning sun a good view over the port (you can watch the ships leave in the evening). Only a couple of minutes by foot from the center and the beach. Fully recommend, would totally book again! The only thing we regretted was that we didn’t stay there for longer!
- Our apartment was very roomy and we had a large balcony with views of the hillside and the sea and docks.
Well equipped. Friendly helpful staff. Private Garage.
Did not charge for day lost because flight was diverted due to bad weather.
Apartamentos Oasis San Antonio
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Set within extensive gardens, these bright Canarian-style apartments feature a private balcony and free Wi-Fi. The complex includes an outdoor pool and is 650 feet from Los Cancajos Beach.Featuring colourful décor and tiled floors, the Oasis San Antonio apartments have a kitchen with a microwave and fridge. The lounge comes with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV.La Palma is 2.5 miles from Apartamentos Oasis San Antonio. The Caldera de Taburiente National Park is approximately 30 minutes away by car and free public parking is available nearby.
Decent place for a few day stay
Close to Santa Cruz
- Quiet ambience in a village sort of setting around a free-form pool, just a short walk from all of the limited facilities of this resort.
- Peace and tranquility of the complex and nice and relaxing pool area.
The location of the apartments is great for early flights or ferrys!
Would the pool and pool bar be open it would have been a great view
- Good value for money, size and cleanliness of the room was correct, and the reception people were always available and willing to help. They allowed for late check-out at no extra cost. Wifi was ok.
- Decent place for a few day stay
HC7 Los Molinos
Enjoy breathtaking views out over the Atlantic Ocean from the hillside setting of this aparthotel, located 1,313 feet above the beaches of Breña Baja on the tropical island of La Palma.At HC7 Los Molinos you can take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool at the same time as enjoying the amazing sea views. You can even gaze out over the ocean from the private terrace of your own charming, spacious apartment. Surrounding the aparthotel you can relax in the green setting of Montaña La Breña.Soak up the sun from the nearby beach of Los Cancajos, 5 minutes away by car. You can also easily reach the island capital of Santa Cruz de La Palma, 10 minutes away.
- Nice apartment with superb view. Able to book at short notice.
- The location is just perfect,although it is above the airport,La Palma close for the night it’s national airport. The apartment is spacious,the area is beatiful. You can see the Teide and Tenerife from the balcony,amazing sunrise and sunsets and nature.
- Receptionist was nice. Surprised we were only staying one night.
Fantastic sea view from private balcony and from pool area.
Large comfy apartment
- We used the aparthotel as base to travel the island. The size of the apartment was amazingly large! 2 adults and son 15 yrs, fantastic. We did not use the facilities,the pool looks nice though small all clean and tidy. A great place for the price!
Top Apartments In Santa Lucía La Palma Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Santa Lucía La Palma Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Santa Lucía La Palma Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Santa Lucía La Palma Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!