10 Best Apartments To Stay In Sandford North Somerset – Top Hotel Reviews
Sandford North Somerset is beautiful and has lots of apartments. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best apartments in Sandford North Somerset. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Sandford North Somerset. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Sandford North Somerset. To see which apartment sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best apartment and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 apartments of which we think are the best apartments in Sandford North Somerset right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular apartments in Sandford North Somerset with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Apartments In Sandford North Somerset:
Bishops Farm Studio
Located 19 miles from Bath and 18 miles from Cardiff, Bishops Farm Studio offers accommodations in Yatton. The property is 10 miles from Bristol and free private parking is featured.There is a sitting area, a dining area and a kitchen complete with an oven, a microwave and a toaster. A flat-screen TV, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Other facilities at Bishops Farm Studio include a terrace.Weston-super-Mare is 9 miles from Bishops Farm Studio, and Newport is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 3.7 miles from Bishops Farm Studio.
- Friendly staff nice and clean, exactly as described
- The studio was really well furnished and absolutely everything was thought of. The bed was big and really comfy . The microwave was easy to use, something not always found in Cottages. We liked the outside area and the little garden with easy car parking. Margaret is a pleasant and friendly host.
- Absolutely amazing stay. Margaret was very accommodating and make us feel very welcome on arrival. The studio is superb, spotlessly clean and very modern in design whilst also feeling very homely. The attention to detail is amazing, everything has been done with obvious thought, care and love. The facilities were excellent. We had everything we could ever need and more from fresh bread and pots of jam to a stack of dvds, books, extra pillows and even separate shampoo and conditioner (none of that 2 in 1 bulk bought stuff!). The bed was huge and extremely comfortable and the shower was powerful and nice and warm. Good location near to Cheddar Gorge and the sea front. Some nice pubs and handy shops close by. Really cannot fault this place and would highly recommend for anyone looking to get away to the countryside for a night or several!
- The studio was absolutely beautiful and exceptionally clean; we really couldn’t fault it! The bed was really comfortable and the shower was great. The owners, Margaret & Alister were very helpful and friendly. I was attending a convention in the village hall, which was literally a two minute walk from the studio, so for us, the location was perfect. There is a small bar and lounge in the village hall and we walked up to here for a few drinks in the evening. The locals were very friendly. I would highly recommend this accommodation!
- Lovely, contemporary style studio. It consisted of all the basic essentials, however there was no iron and ironing board. The host was welcoming and the place was cosy for two.
Apartment Ocean Drive- Adults Only
Apartment Ocean Drive- Adults Only offers accommodations in Brean. Apartment Ocean Drive- Adults Only features views of the garden and is 29 miles from Bath. Free private parking is available on site.The kitchen features an oven. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. There is a private bathroom with a shower.Cardiff is 14 miles from Apartment Ocean Drive- Adults Only, and Bristol is 21 miles away.
- The apartment is beautiful, clean, warm as toast and has all you need just like a home from home. On arrival which isn’t usual for apartments we also provided with some very welcome groceries to kick start our stay, including some lovely luxuries, mini wines, chocolates and other snacks. Very close to the beach, near a dog friendly pub serving meals and a Chinese takeaway. The host Julie is a wonderfully warm and friendly lady, at hand if needed but none intrusive and I wouldn’t hesitate to return again and again, just the small detail of having to have enough time off work to contend with!! Thank you for a wonderful short stay it was a pleasure to meet you x
- Great location, superb accommodation, very comfortable and beautiful and so well equipped. Fantastic hosts and wonderful small touches like a well stocked welcome basket
Excellent accommodation, amazing hosts who we shared many laughs with and now on our Christmas card list absolutely delightful people.
Everything was perfect and we are definitely looking at going back in the near future.
The doggies enjoyed the beach and the treats that were provided for them thank you so much Julie xxx
- The host Julie was lovely very welcoming and couldn’t do enough for us, the apartment was lovely and clean and smelt very fresh, it was very peaceful and relaxing and all the added extras were so thoughtful we will definitely be returning!
- I was travelling for work with a lively therapy dog. We were both made very welcome by our hosts, and we were thrilled with the beautiful beach just at the back of the property.
Nook and Harbour Holiday Apartments
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. On the seafront right across from Knightstone Harbor, Nook and Harbor Apartments enjoy stunning views of the harbor and Weston Bay. Free parking and free Wi-Fi are provided, and the center of Weston-super-Mare is a 15 minute walk away.Each apartment enjoys a lounge/living area with a TV, DVD player and cable channels, while most also feature comfortable sofas.The full kitchen area in every apartment includes an oven and stove to cook meals with, along with a microwave, fridge/freezer, and kitchenware.The Grand Pier is a 10 minute walk away, while the Seaquarium can be reached in 15 minutes by foot. Weston-super-Mare Train Station is a 20 minute walk away by foot, and Weston-super-Mare Golf Club is a 5 minute drive away.
- larger than expected and in good condition, really happy and good value
- Would definitely recommend this property to friends and family, comfy beds, excellent host, very clean would stay again
- The apartment was spacious and clean, Excellent location
- Location and the welcome and experience of checking in, beds were comfortable, Shower hot and powerful.
- The property was ideally located. Clean with very friendly and helpful staff .Thank you.
The Annex Apartment
One of our top picks in Cheddar.The Annex Apartment offers accommodations in Cheddar. The property is 0.8 miles from Cheddar Gorge & Caves and free private parking is provided.There is a dining area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is available.Bristol Airport is 8 miles away.
- Spacious, spotlessly clean and well equipped. Excellent location.
- Clean, modern, warm and comfortable, we had a lovely relaxing 3 night stop with our cockerpoo ……. extremely dog and people friendly. Would not hesitate to stay again if back in area 👍🏻😊
- Location was excellent, owner was super friendly and had everything you could need for your stay. Great little find!
- Really friendly hosts. Location was really good – 6 minutes drive to the Gorge – and the properties were maintained to an impeccable standard; really nice, relaxing couple of days stay.
- Clean and comfortable. Just turn up with your toothbrush. Everything you need and then some already provided
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Beechwood is located in Bristol, just 6 miles from Bristol Zoo. Bristol Temple Meads Station is 7 miles away. Private parking is available on site.All units have a satellite flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting and/or dining area. Each unit features a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen are provided.Cabot Circus is 7 miles from Beechwood. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Comfortable beds, super clean room with everything you can think of and little extras like staying in a 5 star hotel. Sofa bed was very comfortable. Delicious breakfast prepared by lovely hosts.
- Our hosts were very accomodating. Easy to contact with swift replies. The breakfast was ideal to have early in the morning on the way to the flight. And the ability to park for the duration of our trip with transfers included was so convenient.
- We were made to feel very welcome. The hosts were friendly and helped make sure that what we wanted to do over the course of our stay was made as easy as possible. The facilities in the apartment were great and it made for a very relaxing weekend.
- Excellent accomodation that is approximately 1 mile from airport. Parked the cars at the property at a very reasonable rate. Owner took us to the airport and will pick us up. Highly recomended
- Host generously ran us to a nearby pub and picked us up afterwards.
Kensington Court Holiday Apartments
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Kensington Court Holiday Apartments offers accommodations in Weston-super-Mare. Bath is 27 miles from the property.The accommodation is equipped with a dining area and sitting area with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a balcony and/or patio. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven, microwave and toaster. A refrigerator and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle. Each unit is fitted with a private bathroom with a shower free toiletries, and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.Cardiff is 12 miles from Kensington Court Apt. The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from Kensington Court Holiday Apartments.
- A very pleasant and comfortable stay. Apartment was very clean and milk in Fridge was a nice touch.
- Host always available on email/phone if needed. Location is right on the seafront. Milk tea and coffee provided. Clean and tidy apartment with plenty of room.
- Very friendly, helpful host. So easy throughout the whole process.
- Balcony looking over sea front and the apartment was spotless
- Property was fabulous..not one single negative reaction …everything was just perfect and you can see nd feel when entering the premises a lot of thought and care has gone into catering for needs of guests. Thank you
Doubleton Farm Cottages
Doubleton Farm Cottages offers accommodations in Weston-super-Mare. Bath is 23 miles from the property. Free private parking is available on site.All units feature a sitting and dining area. There is also a kitchen, fitted with an oven. A microwave, a toaster and refrigerator are also available, as well as a kettle. There is a private bathroom with free toiletries in each unit. Bed linen are provided.Doubleton Farm Cottages also includes a barbecue.Cardiff is 15 miles from Doubleton Farm Cottages. Bristol Airport is 7 miles away.
Hosts were very attentive and helpful. Accommodation was spotlessly clean. We had a lovely week at Doubleton Farm cottage and hopefully will return in the future.
Location was good for exploring Somerset.
I have recommended the property to family and friends.
- People were friendly and helpful. Kids enjoyed it and everything u need is near x
- Excellent service very friendly staff and made you feel totally at home. The free BBQ was so tasty and great washed down with the local cider
- My son and I have just returned from a week at Doubleton Farm Cottages, we had a fabulous time. The play facilities for the kids are fantastic, and they all loved the guinea pig feeding and holding, as well as feeding the chickens and egg collecting. The owners John and Victoria are lovely and so welcoming and friendly. Ideally situated for exploring the surrounding area too. The cottage was great with all the home necessities you would need for self catering. We will definitely be returning in the future, Highly recommend. Thank you for a wonderful stay.
- Good location – just off the motorway. Well equipped accommodations
- Hosts were very attentive and helpful. Accommodation was spotlessly clean. We had a lovely week at Doubleton Farm cottage and hopefully will return in the future.
The Mendip offers accommodations in Cheddar. The Mendip features views of the garden and is 0.8 miles from Cheddar Gorge & Caves. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.There is a dining area and a kitchen. A flat-screen TV is available.Bristol Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- The Mendip apartment was really spacious for 2 people, very clean, a well equipped kitchen, a nice big (new) shower. A great location situated just on the edge of Cheddar town and easy walking distance to Cheddar gorge.
- Lovely property, well appointed, clean and comfortable.
- The apartment was a good size and well equipped. Location was great. David was very welcoming, friendly and gave us lots of local information to help us make the most of our weekend
- Very clean and tidy. Nice and cosy to come home to after days out
- The manager and staff were so friendly and helpful. Great location and comfort.
garden flat weston super mare
Garden flat weston super mare offers accommodations in Weston-super-Mare. Garden flat weston super mare features views of the garden and is 27 miles from Bath.An oven, a microwave and a toaster are provided in the kitchen.Cardiff is 13 miles from garden flat weston super mare, and Bristol is 18 miles away. Bristol Airport is 12 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Spacious 2 bed apartment
Located 27 miles from Bath and 13 miles from Cardiff, Spacious 2 bed apartment offers accommodations in Weston-super-Mare. The property is 18 miles from Bristol and free private parking is available.The kitchen has an oven, a microwave and a toaster, as well as a kettle. A flat-screen TV is provided.The nearest airport is Bristol Airport, 12 miles from Spacious 2 bed apartment.
No reviews yet.
Top Apartments In Sandford North Somerset Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best apartments to stay in Sandford North Somerset to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best apartment because there are just so many places to stay in Sandford North Somerset but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best apartments in Sandford North Somerset. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!